Denise

Story Info
Dave finds the Mistress of his dreams.
2.4k words
4.22
14.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Jim Lyon

A three-car pileup on the interstate caused Dave to be stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic for nearly an hour. By the time he finally made it to Different Drummer for his first stretching procedure, Wendy was gone.

"Your friend had to leave; she had an appointment with a new client. But she left me this," Denise said, dangling the key to his chastity device in his face.

Dave blushed and struggled to speak.

"It's a pity you didn't tell me what the Prince Albert was for. Apparently we have more in common than you might imagine. As it happens, I too have an interest in femdom activities and chastity control."

"Really?" Dave managed to squeak out.

"Yes, really."

Denise's eyes twinkled as she watched his discomfort.

"Wendy seems to think that whoever has your key in their possession is entitled to all the rights and privileges of the key holder of record. Do you agree with her interpretation of the contract?"

A smile slowly formed on his face.

"As a matter of fact, in this particular case I do. Would I be accurate in assuming that I'll be required to honor the terms of the contract in the immediate future?"

"No flies on Dave! You have deduced your fate correctly."

Denise locked the front door and put the closed sign up then led Dave to the privacy of the piercing booth. As per her instructions, he removed all his clothes and sat on the exam table.

"First things first," she said unlocking his chastity device and placing the tube off to the side.

Deftly she removed the ring from the tip of his penis before stretching the opening with a metal rod only slightly larger than the ring that she had just taken out. The hole had healed sufficiently for her to insert a new, larger ring and secure it to the tube when she replaced it.

"You won't be able to get out now, even by accident," she told him, patting the metal enclosure with her fingers.

Denise began undressing. After removing her sandals there really wasn't much left since she eschewed undergarments. In a twinkling Dave was gazing upon her naked body, admiring her slender legs and graceful breasts.

She indicated that he should kneel before her and when he was in position Denise stood over his head and pulled him to her hirsute pubis.

Dave nuzzled her folds and inhaled her scent then proceeded to kiss her slit softly. He used his soft tongue to lave her pussy in an up and down rhythm for a prolonged period before segueing to an interlude with it deep inside her and finally to licking her clitoris. As Dave endeavored to pleasure her sex with his lips and tongue, Denise ground herself into his face for maximum effect, eventually their combined efforts were successful and a gentle, soothing orgasm radiated from her loins.

"There was some mention of backdoor service," Denise prodded after her climax subsided.

Dave smiled dreamily as a new wave of submission washed over him. He resumed orally pleasuring Denise, but this time concentrating on her smaller orifice. He licked and kissed her anus and nearby sensitive areas while Denise began fingering her clitoris. An intuitive magic unfolded as they harmoniously brought about Denise's second delicious orgasm of the afternoon.

When she had once again reached equilibrium, Denise motioned for Dave to lean over the exam table and spread his legs. While he was doing that she retrieved a strapon from nearby and put it on.

"Are you a virgin back here?" she asked as she drizzled lubricant on his anus and spread it around.

"Alas, I am."

"Not for long. Don't worry; I'll be gentle. I know this is not part of your "contractual obligation," so let me know if you're not up for it, but I suspect that this is something you've been wanting for a very long time."

"Thank you," he said softly. "Please don't stop."

Denise loosened his opening with her fingers before finally easing her phallus inside. Dave sighed as it gently brushed against his prostate during the slow, deliberate journey inward. Upon hitting bottom, Denise paused to allow his body to acclimate to its presence.

Denise wanted to make his deflowering special so she took him tenderly and passionately like she would a long-time lover. When she began penetrating him with a rocking motion, Dave reveled in the new sensations and feelings of submissiveness that it engendered. Once she picked up steam and started fucking him in earnest, he surrendered completely to her and to his new sexuality.

After Dave went home, Denise left the closed sign up and pondered the implications of what had just transpired. She was still savoring the orgasms Dave had induced and the thrill of taking his virginity. She wasn't sure she wanted the complications of a relationship...but what if?

****

There was a residual glow in his rectum for several days after their unplanned dalliance. Dave wasn't sure if he was in love or in lust. Either way, he was smitten with Denise and desperately hoped she would make some sort of encouraging overture. He did not, however, anticipate her showing up in his driveway on a tricked-out Harley.

Dave stopped pruning the rose bushes when a sleek and shiny motorcycle roared up and parked behind his Honda, the throaty engine idling patiently. It wasn't until the rider removed her helmet with its black sun visor and shook out her hair that Dave could see that it was Denise. She flashed a beguiling smile.

"Hey stranger, wanna go for a ride?"

"I most certainly do," he replied enthusiastically.

"Put this on and climb aboard," she told him, as she held out a helmet similar to her own.

After wending their way through a maze of surface streets they headed down the coast highway flying past a blur of beaches and undeveloped coastline. The winding road made the ride exhilarating and forced a degree of closeness when Dave had to hold onto Denise's waist as the bike leaned sharply on the curves. An hour or so in Denise turned inland on a county road that led toward a national park.

At the end of a long sweeping S-curve Denise pulled over at a rustic roadside café whose sign proclaimed it to be the home of the world's best barbeque. Its interior carried through with the countrified theme, the dining area cluttered with picnic tables covered with red- and white-checkered oilcloth, the floor coated with sawdust.

Dave glanced around and commented, "I suppose this is one of those places where the food is so good that the atmosphere isn't important."

Denise nodded.

"Pretty much. I don't know if the barbeque is the world's best but it's damn close. I discovered this place about a year ago along with the spot where we're headed to next. You won't be disappointed with either one."

Not only was the food good, there was a lot of it. When their order arrived the table between them was covered with chicken, corn bread, coleslaw, cobbler and tall glasses of ice tea, all of which they only managed to finish with great difficulty, feeling stuffed and sated afterward. Feasting in the homey restaurant proved to be fun and relaxing, as they ate Denise regaled Dave with anecdotes about some of her eccentric customers, which made him laugh so hard his sides hurt. When Dave tried to pay for the meal Denise wouldn't let him.

"If you're serious about femdom, you'll need to change the way you think about stuff like this," she said, the expression on her face making it clear that the point was not open for debate.

Back on the Harley their sojourn continued and eventually followed a tributary of the county road then a dirt fire trail that took them deep into the backcountry. Denise stopped the bike in a clearing offering a majestic view of a vast forested valley with a pristine lake in its center. Together they walked to the ridge and gazed out at the pastoral tableau that stretched as far as they could see, gusts of wind randomly ruffling their hair. Denise finally broke the companionable silence.

"You're a complete newbie, aren't you?"

"That I am."

"It gets more challenging from now on. At least if you want to be my sub it does."

"I know."

"Well, there's knowing and then there's knowing. Let me give you an idea of what I will want and expect from you as a bottom. Then, if you don't think you're up for it, we'll stop right here before investing too much time and energy into the relationship. But if you're absolutely sure you want to proceed, at least you'll know exactly what to expect. No ugly surprises."

Denise paused and stared out over the valley again.

"I told you that we share an interest in chastity control. I don't know how serious you are about that, but I am a purist. As long as you are with me you will always be locked up, you will never get an erection, never enter anyone's body with your cock or have your cock pleasured by anyone. Never. Are you prepared for that kind of commitment?"

Her words triggered a deep submissive thrill mixed with a tiny bit of fear. As Dave considered his response all that could be heard were the faint sounds of rustling trees and buzzing insects.

"Admittedly, it's scary to contemplate, but yes I am prepared to make that commitment." He finally managed to say.

"So far so good. Another potential deal breaker is corporal punishment. I'm not big on looking for breadcrumb sins as an excuse for administering corporal punishment. Whipping you because I enjoy it and you want to indulge me is more my style. In the heat of the moment I may have a heavy hand with the leather, but I will never seriously injure you. There is a very good chance that you will be whipped almost daily, at least a little bit. Have you ever been whipped? And even if you have, will you be able to acclimate yourself to this requirement?"

Dave had to do some serious soul searching on this question. For as long as he'd been attracted to the femdom lifestyle he had both feared and craved CP. But since it had always been theoretical to this point he never had to face the potential reality of it. This was truly a crossroads decision in his life.

"Although I have never been whipped, I owe it to myself to seize this opportunity and make my dream a reality. This is what I want!" he blurted.

"Very well. There's just one more thing you should know, although it won't affect you unless we enjoy a long-term relationship. Eventually I'll expect you to wear my permanent mark on your body. My preferred method is a brand of my initials on each of your ass cheeks. Once you've done that, you'll be my slave forever."

Denise took Dave's hand and led him back to the motorcycle. Reaching into the saddlebag she said, "Are you ready to test out your resolve to endure a steady diet of leather? It just so happens that I came prepared."

She was pleased with her handiwork. Dave's arms and legs were tied firmly to the trunk of a large oak tree, his naked backside an inviting target for the tawse. She indulged herself with a fleeting fantasy of how his ass cheeks would look embellished with her initials.

Cognizant that this was Dave's maiden voyage, Denise started slowly and gently, slapping his thighs lightly with the tip of the tawse. Gradually she picked up the pace and intensity of her strokes and began expanding the target area to include his ass and back. Dave was atwitter with excitement as she introduced the whip to his body. Even the strokes that carried some intensity did not diminish his enthusiasm or the pleasure-pain sensations.

As she escalated the force of the blows, Dave continued to relish the pain and experienced a feeling of surrender that crystallized the moment for him. He rode that wave of submissive abandon while Denise took him further and further toward the core of his masochistic nature. Despite his tears and cries of anguish Dave found himself rejoicing that Denise had been the one to take his virginity in yet another realm.

****

Dave figured it was a promising development when Denise informed him that she wanted him to have more piercings. He sat on the exam table while she prepped him for a pair of nipple rings. After sterilizing and marking his nipples, she stimulated the erectile tissue on each one with her fingers to make them engorge and thus become easier to push a thick needle through.

"Some customers have told me this hurts more than having a Prince Albert done, but others have said just the opposite. So be prepared just in case," she warned him.

Before the last syllable had faded into oblivion, Dave felt a minor pressure and prick on his chest then it was over. Since he had not complained, Denise proceeded to pierce his other nipple without further ado. When she had cleaned up the wounds and inserted the new rings, she held up a mirror so he could see how they looked.

"Cool. Does this please you?"

"It does indeed, but we have a couple more to go. When we've finished them all, I will be truly pleased."

Denise liked the sensation that a stud produced when she was on the receiving end of oral sex, so a tongue piercing was next on the agenda. Although Dave was apprehensive that it might be quite painful, that did not turn out to be the case. He wagged his tongue in front of the mirror as he admired the new jewelry and became lost in mental images of teasing Denise's clitoris with it.

"I know you spent a lot of money on that chastity device, but I prefer securing your cock with stainless steel rings. On the plus side for you, they're easier to maintain and more comfortable."

Dave removed his remaining clothes and spread his legs to make the area Denise was to work on accessible. She temporarily taped his penis to his stomach and prepped his perineum for the needle. Within two minutes a brand new stainless steel ring was in place below his anus and connected permanently to his Prince Albert ring, rendering his penis incapable of erecting.

"That is a big improvement. I think you're going to like that a lot better," she said giving his secured member a gentle spank.