For the Best

Story Info
Mistress decides her sissy has no need for relief - ever.
1.3k words
3.95
21.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jummbuk
jummbuk
42 Followers

This is a tale of extreme Female Domination and permanent male chastity. If these subjects don't appeal, I suggest you read no further.

*

'I've come to a decision sissy roberta.'

Sissy roberta stood in front of me, dressed in his usual domestic work outfit of a long, plain grey maid's dress with white starched trim collar and sleeves, thick gauge grey ribbed tights and plain flat-heeled, laced brown shoes.

He wore no make-up though his eyebrows were plucked into two very thin lines; his head was shorn, making his large, pierced ears look even more ridiculously prominent.

Letting my words hover, I looked him over, head to toe, taking pleasure in his appearance and stance. Head up straight, eyes lowered, arms down his sides, hands taut and straight, fingers together, legs together, shoes pointing straight ahead -- nothing out of place. Just as I had trained him to stand. Perfect.

I saw him swallow; whether nervously or otherwise it really didn't matter.

'You've been in service to me for 12 months now. I've allowed you sexual relief four times in that period. I've concluded that's four times too much.'

He wasn't allowed to speak without being asked a question or given permission, so I let my words soak in before I continued.

'I've decided that you're no longer in need of any sexual relief.'

I saw a noticeable shuffle and his hands twitched.

'Did I just detect a movement sissy roberta?' He knew never to lie.

He swallowed again before answering with a slight croak, 'Yeth Mithtreth. I humbly apologith for my impertinenth.'

I stepped towards him and slapped his face. 'Obedience and focus, sissy roberta. Is that clear?'

'Yes Mithreth.'

'Twenty-five strokes. Another twenty-five if you yelp or cry out. Over.'

He bent forward, making sure his arms and hands went straight down towards the yellow line on the floor in front of him while his legs stayed straight and his feet remained together.

I went behind him and selected a whippy little baton from the selection of implements arranged on the table in the corner of the room.

I lifted the hem of his dress up onto his bent back then lowered his grey tights and plain white panties to just below his peachy, rounded, heavily marked backside.

'Twenty-five already today and yet you want more. This is certainly going to hurt.' I gave him no time to think about it, getting stuck into his rear in quick time. It was all over in a minute.

'Straighten yourself up.'

I put the baton down and went back in front of him.

'As I was saying before you so rudely interrupted me...I've decided you no longer need any sexual relief. Ever. For a very simple reason. Do you know what that is sissy roberta?'

'Becauthe...I...don't need it...maybe Mithreth?'

'Up to a point. Answer me this: what is your role sissy roberta?'

'To therthe and obey you Mithreth, at all timethe.'

'That's right. But there is another element to that, isn't there?'

He thought about it for a few seconds. 'To make your life ath comfortable ath pothible, at all timethe Mithreth.'

'Very good sissy Roberta, very good indeed.'

'I estimate I've spent twenty minutes on you spurting these past 12 months. That's twenty minutes of my valuable time I could easily have put to better use.'

'Do you think me wasting time on your sexual needs is making my life as comfortable as possible? Do you think it serves my interests at all?' I was really fucking with his head now.

He blushed and stood there in silence, clearly overwhelmed by the enormity of the picture I'd just painted for him.

'Don't you think you could be far more productive and focused on satisfying my needs if you weren't so focused on your own selfish desires?' Ouch!

'Well? I haven't got all day to stand around while you umm and ahhh over an answer.'

I knew he wouldn't say much -- he never did, even when allowed to speak. One of those who simply wasn't the talkative type. But I wanted to know his thoughts, hear him express his feelings on the matter to me.

He apologised before responding.

'Mithreth, I hath nether contemplated complete and permanent chathtity before. Do I hath a choith in the matter?'

'Choice! What a stupid, stupid question!'

He blushed again, vividly.

'Of course, you have a choice. You know you can leave here today, there's nothing stopping you. You freely entered into this arrangement with me, accepting my dominance over you in all things, and at all times. You've never been kept here against your will. You can leave anytime. You know that, surely?'

'Yes Mithreth, I do.'

'Well then, there's your choice. If you're to remain here as my sissy then you'll be foregoing any further sexual relief. For ever. And ever. Starting tomorrow. Your choice. Understand?'

I saw his breath quicken and he inhaled deeply. 'Yeth Mithreth.'

'I'll give you twenty minutes to accept a future free of time wasting and selfishness or...you can pack your bags and walk out the door for good, obviously content in your selfishness. And remember this: twenty minutes is how much time you've had me waste over the last year pandering to your selfish needs. Into the corner.'

He instantly obeyed. I left the room smiling, of course.

*

'So, have you made your decision?'

'Yeth Mithreth.'

'Good. Then turn around and get back on the line.'

He moved in front of the yellow line, looking down quickly to make sure his toes touched it but didn't go over it at all. He knew the consequences if they did.

'Are you staying or going sissy Roberta?'

'Thtaying Mithreth.'

'Very good. Then its permanent chastity for you.It's for the best. I'll allow one more spurt this evening for old time sake and then that's it. You can choose - do you want to spurt onto your dinner or onto your dessert?'

I could see his confusion -- he never got dessert. But I had an idea.

'I leath it up to you Mithreth.'

A very good answer. I told him so.

'Dessert it is.' Which was going to be a thimble of ice-cream with 'topping' - ha!

'Yeth Mithreth.'

'The wonderful thing is sissy roberta, the new chastity device you'll be locked into need never come off. Ever. So, we won't need to waste any more time having you clean yourself or the cage. That means you can use the time to do far more productive things. That's very good surely, sissy roberta?'

'Yeth Mithreth of course Mithreth.'

'Yes, it's the newest design, a steel box with a flap on the front that opens when needed for access but otherwise it can stay shut indefinitely. There's a minute misting device in the interior that allows a spray of water and a disinfectant to be released at set intervals over your sissy clit. You simply refill the device once a week.'

'And there's another element I like about the device. That flap. It lets me still have access to your sissy clit for play or punishment purposes. And your sissy balls are still free for me to discipline as desired. What do you have to say about that sissy roberta?'

He lifted his eyes up for just a milli-second to search out my face before lowering them again.

'I am very happy for you Mithreth. I'm tho glad you no longer hath to watht time pandering to me from now on. And that you can thtill take plathure in dithiplining my little thithy clitty. Thank you Mithreth.'

'Good. Then that's settled.'

'But there's one other thing. You lifted your eyes to mine. You know the rule.'

He apologised profusely for his disobedience.

'Another twenty-five strokes, I'm afraid sissy roberta. It's for your own good. Over.'

This time I selected a particularly heavy cane. For his own good. He and I both knew it.

Before I took to his bottom, I asked him once more to confirm he was comfortable with my decision.

'Yeth Mithreth, I with to no longer hath any thethual relief becauth you hath dethided itht for the betht.'

He couldn't see my wide smile though I suspect he sensed it.

'Very good sissy roberta.' I took to his rear with relish.

jummbuk
jummbuk
42 Followers