All Comments on 'Denise and the Banker Ch. 01'

by Marty Eagan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
IgorovichIgorovichover 19 years ago
What a jerk

Marty: Very well written story and very plausible. I just wish that you had shown a man who actually had some sensitivity towards physically challenged ladies. There are many of us in that category.

I believe any man who makes a dismissal of a woman like Dan just did is a jerk of the first class. i have been out with several ladies who have such challenges (rather than disabilities). they are interesting and can be quite good lovers, just as any woman can be. this you failed to demonstrate in the story. Perhaps a sequel is in order.

If the fetish you speak of is for "handicapped" ladies I believe you failed to achieve your goal.

But well written and not the neding I would have given. Keep trying.

Igor

Marty EaganMarty Eaganover 19 years agoAuthor
A Comment from the Author

I have already received feedback from several people indicating disappointment with the abrupt and unsatisfying ending of this story. This isn't the end!!! There are another seven segments of this tale...and I plan to publish a new on approximately every ten days or so (subject to Literotica's editors!). Don't pan the tale yet...wait and see if you like the whole thing once it unfolds. Thanks for your patience!

Marty

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Like your story

People do not realise the strengh of character to overcome disabilities and how this inner strengh can be attractive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous