All Comments on 'Denise NEEDS More Men Ch. 02'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
Part three is in the works

That will be where the events turned darker and Denise's plan begins to work out... The sex becomes much more intense a.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are you mad (insane, not angry)? There is little wonder that the British Empire collapsed. An ethically bankrupt people.

Oh wait - Americans. Oh well. Excellent cucky stuff. 4*

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
10 times mores faves...

As long as I keep getting 10 times more Fave Story and Fave Author tags than anonymous negative comments, I will assume that a select audience enjoy hearing about my cuckold, sub, bisexual lifestyle. If you have ever experienced the thrill of a beautiful, powerful woman dominating you sex life, you can never comprehend the enormity of the emotions. I realize it isn't for everyone and that is why I put the clear disclaimer at the beginning of chapter one. Love takes many forms; just because you don't understand the loving relationship between Denise and I doesn't mean it isn't true love. I don't understand how a couple can stay in a sexless relationship and call it love, but if it works for them, I'm happy for them. I don't have the right to judge what's right or wrong for others. Thanks to all the Faves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story. Love that dark psychological edge.

Of course there are plenty of fans of this subject: including (secretly) the haters. If they really did 'hate' it then they wouldn't seek it out and read it in the first place!

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Good boy cuckold

Your training has just started. Your hot wife is training you to be a hot cum slut.

xxxphoenix72xxxphoenix72almost 9 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic story, keep it going! Well written and very hot, loving it!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 9 years agoAuthor
Xxxphoenix....

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Vote it a 5 and email me and I might even share a picture of Denise with you. Dee is a very sexy, very strong domineering woman who enjoys being stronger than her man. Drives me to ecstasy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another mindless slut and a fool for a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

How pathetic, you dickless ass-wipe!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
I love this story

And wish I had a wife like Denise. I to am a tiny weenie faggot of a husband and know my wife needs real men and I am only worthy of sucking cock and eating mens cum from their cock or her pussy or ass.

BrickdaleyBrickdaleyalmost 5 years ago
Jumping into the life style

Once she finds out her husband OK with her Screwing other men she makes sure it's her terms !

One of these terms he become a cock sucker !

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Comments are almost as vile and tasteless as the story. Sick cuck shit.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the psychological explanation at the start of the story. And then how Denise starts training Craig to be a cocksucker. Hot!

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

Denise really wants to dim her husband, he seems quite happy to let her!

Hot development in the couple!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

You are absolutely correct! I hope DENISE excites you like she does me!

omnivorousomnivorous11 months ago

OMG....I dont want this to end!!

Pure fire....excellent all round!!

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

Super hot, really enjoyed it. Denise is amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
593 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES