All Comments on 'Denise Sucks the "Paper Boy"'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Last paragraph totally got me. . I was so turned on with this story......I want the PaperBoy. . . More chapters please...

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

Email me if you want to see a picture of DENISE.

Justin Case 7925 at G Mail…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story- well paced and erotic. More please

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you. It’s easy to write about a HotWife like DENISE! There are several stories about us in Literotica.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 2 years agoAuthor

I never mentioned it, but I wrote Denise’s Match.com ad, and a Yahoo personals ad. She asked to make it as bold as Match would allow. They turned down my first couple drafts. This draft had the desired effect. Even though Denise is telling this story, the fact of the matter is that she has been a brazen slut all her life, even as a teen, and to my knowledge, she always sucked and fucked on the first date! How could you not LOVE a woman like Denise?

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

All I can think of saying is that I like baseball too. I would even sit on the couch and call a game for her if she would treat me the same way with a sensual blowjob. I bet she does a great job of it and I'd suck the cum out of her mouth and pussy and love every minute of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
590 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...