All Comments on 'Denise's Date Night at The Gator Club'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 8 years ago
Oh, to be you!!!

Even if for just one night!

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 7 years ago
Damn 😃

Picturing her getting that much cock had me hard.At 5'2 I can only imagine how sweet her ass tastes.after that much cum. Yeah!

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 7 years agoAuthor
Cubbies...

You're right! Denise's big ass full of other men's cum is one of the most unforgettable tastes ever! And I just know that those young boys had never gotten a hold of a real WOMAN like Denise! I imagine they still jerk off remembering that night. I know I do! She smelled like cum when she walked through the door that night. I could smell another man's cock on her breath. I could taste their cocks when she forced a kiss on me. I could feel the cum-slime in her mouth, on her tongue as she forced me to suck it like it was a cock. Then she spit it into my mouth like a cock had ejaculated onto my tongue. She pushed me onto my back and pulled her white mini-skirt up as she sat her bare ass right onto my mouth. She reached back with both hands and spread her big ass wide apart and pressed the cum out through her stretched sphincter. The taste of their cum and the overpowering flavor from the innermost reaches of her bowels mixed together was something truly impossible to describe! I came without her ever touching my cock. Yes, Denise's ass is amazing! Then she made me spank her because she had been such a nasty girl. She always orgasms when I spank her. This, my friend, is true love!

N2outdoorsN2outdoorsabout 5 years ago
Awesome story!

This is a very well written story. It is also very stimulating for me. I would thoroughly enjoy being the anxious cuck husband in this story.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 5 years agoAuthor
You can’t imagine...

...the rush of sitting at home waiting the return of your gorgeous wife, knowing that she has been out seducing young studs all night...knowing that she has been sucking and fucking them all night..reading her texts...staring at my phone waiting for the next picture of her with a strange cock in her mouth...knowing that I will soon be forced to lick and suck all that cum from every orifice of her sweet body...OMG! You can’t imagine the excitement and the humiliation! It is such an amazing feeling! A man can never get enough of a woman who can never get enough!

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

I can only imagine how good her pussy and ass tasted after she got home, plus you got a warm mouthful in the parking lot earlier. I would fuck her in a heart beat, either in her hot pussy or her sexy ass. Her body sounds so sexy, wish I could see it. While reading your story I had released my cock and was stroking it, enjoying every word and visualizing myself in all the different scenarios she was in and that it was my cock she was enjoying in all of them. And if I had been you, I would have sucked the cum out of her pussy and ass also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
596 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...