Denise's White Underpants Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you'd REALLY like to sniff my undies while you're sucking away on my dirty pad there young man!" Denise could have been putting words into my mouth along with her sanitary pad.

I nodded enthusiastically as I thought appropriate, watching Denise then slip both hands under the elastic around her wide, womanly hips and slip down the big white Size 14 underpants and drop them around her ankles.

She then lifted one leg and removed the knickers completely, unfurling them in one motion and turning the crotch panel inside out before moving it towards my face.

I slowed down the strokes on my cock momentarily and Denise sensually pushed the gusset on her undies towards my nose.

I closed my eyes as I felt the soft cotton touch the tip of my nose with Denise then giving extra attention to spreading the wider part of the crotch panel right over my nose.

"There you go birthday boy!" Denise whispered. "Take a big deep sniff on the inside of my undies!"

With the unmistakable vaginal flavours of her pad in my mouth and now the deep feminine odour of her absorbent cotton underpants pressing against my nose, my slow cock strokes resumed only this time Denise had indulged me even further by replacing my hand with hers.

"Mmmmmmmmm...there you go dirty, dirty boy!" I could sense Denise about to continue her commentary. "Not only can you taste my lady secrets on the inside of my pad but you can smell all the secondaries that have seeped through the pad and into the catchment of my pretty undies. Just think about where that pad has been. Just imagine the undies being in between my legs for hours on end. Sweating. Moist discharge flowing out of my vagina. Little droplets of pee after I go to the toilet finding their way into the pad. Imagine those soft cotton undies rubbing against my anus after I have just done a poo! Can you smell any odour on the back section of the undies? My pubic hair gets so sweaty underneath the covering of my undies. Such a smelly and dirty part of my body and my undies are always there. Protecting, absorbing, feeling so soft and tender between my legs..."

I sucked and sniffed so hard now as Denise's arousing words combined powerfully with the sensory evidence of her feminine output.

It felt like I was about to come.

I was sure at that moment that if I were to now physically see an intimate part of Denise's body at close range, such as seeing her vagina or peehole spread wide open or watching her open her smelly brown anus over the toilet bowl all whilst being able to taste her sanitary pad so strongly and sniff the wide crotch panel of her soft cotton underpants, I undoubtedly would have.

Instead, something else quite unexpected happened.

Sensing that I was "ripe for the picking", Denise then requested that I bend over the toilet bowl, just as I might have done to her.

Readily obliging, I did just as she asked and I immediately felt Denise kneel down directly behind me with her face at close range to my buttocks.

"I feel so dirty doing this!" Denise quietly admitted.

Now with strong suspicions about what was about to happen, I waited expectantly for her next move.

"Just lean forward a bit," Denise continued. "Over the toilet is probably best."

Doing so, I then felt Denise's hands on my hips and the soft and gentle sensation of her running her moist tongue along the length of my buttock crack.

Pausing after the first couple of lengths, Denise declared, "This is the next part of your birthday present!"

A few more passes of my bum crack ensued before I then felt Denise spread my buttocks apart and push her face into the open crevice and the tip of her nose against the raw nub of my anus.

Denise held my buttocks wide apart and as she pushed her face harder into my crack, I also sensed her taking some deep inhalations.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." I heard Denise vocalise, "You smell so strong!"

Another deep sniff and I then felt her moist tongue run its way over the back of my scrotum and then onto my perineum.

She spent a few seconds flicking and pushing her tongue across the gap between my balls and anus before the moist, hard tip of it started pushing firmly against my susceptible shitter.

I moaned as Denise's tongue contacted so sensually against my anus, the sensitive nerve endings responding by relaxing and inviting her tongue to enter further.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...so strong!" Denise mumbled. "So strong, the smell between sweat and poo. I can really smell it around your bum. I really want to taste your poo as well. You've tasted mine and I'd love to taste yours!"

Sticking her tongue where it wasn't meant to go, Denise continued to lick my anus sensually and firmly. The love I was feeling for what she was doing made me want her to spread my buttocks even more, slide her tongue inside me even further, penetrating my anus and extending further up into my rectum and colon. I really wanted to shit for her – poo right into her soft, waiting, pink mouth and have her taste my long, steaming turd as she absorbed the tastes from deep within my intestines.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." Denise continued. "I love the sweaty taste from around your balls. I can really taste it and smell it especially when it starts to mix with the poo flavours around your perineum and bum hole. Mmmmmmmmmmm...I've seen so many anuses working in the hospital - wiping dirty bums – but I've never opened up a man's anus before and licked it like this. Mmmmmmmm...I love the hairs...so full of flavour and probably lots of germs as well! It's so naughty and dirty! I know I shouldn't be sticking my tongue in someone's anus like this but I really want to taste your poo so badly and give you so much pleasure as well!! I love thinking about how you licked my anus over and over and tasted my poo so deeply when you were doing it! It must have been the same for you as well – tasting my sweat and poo from around my anus but also getting those special feminine odours from inside my vagina as well!"

I could have listened to Denise talk like this for hours but I also wanted to feel her tongue further up inside me, exploring my deepest recesses orally.

My feeling was that Denise wanted it too.

"Mmmmmmmmm...keep licking my anus Denise!" I joined in. "I love feeling your nurse's tongue exploring me. Check me for good health – just like I did with you. Would you like to stick your tongue further up inside my rectum? Right up inside my bum opening? Maybe you will find something in there just waiting to come out! Mmmmmmmmmm...I'd love to do a poo for you Denise! Would you like that? Watching me do a bowel movement especially for you! I'd love you to explore the health of my stools. Give me your nurse's diagnosis!"

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Denise momentarily withdrew her tongue. "I really want to watch you poo! I'd love to wipe your bottom clean as well. Put my nursing experience into practise with you. Wipe you so tenderly and make sure your bum hole is nice and clean for your undies and also for my tongue again!

If I said I was totally disgusted and put off by this talk and the thoughts it was engendering, I would be lying.

The idea of actually pooing in front of Denise and even better, FOR Denise was exciting beyond my wildest dreams.

Totally dirty. Totally wrong, but SO sensual and SO exciting. For both of us, if we wanted it!

Of course, if there was anything more exciting for me than this, it was watching Denise poo in front of me. I briefly wondered if it may be even possible for us to poo simultaneously for each other. Bowels opening, anuses distending, gas passing and stools exiting – all in one glorious, graphic but very smelly toilet session.

The thought of this actually happening was perhaps a bridge too far at that very instant but something I wished to hold onto for the time being at least.

Back in the moment, Denise reapplied her tongue to my exposed anus and not only this, but I started to feel her tongue push further into my bum crack, further up past my anus and into where I knew poo and toilet paper often got trapped in the hairs after going to the toilet.

I knew I was unwashed since my last toilet and even though she hadn't said anything, I wondered if Denise could actually see any residual evidence. Given that her tongue was now moving in this direction, she was either being polite and ignoring it or savouring the dirtiness of it – hopefully wanting to find some dirty little clingers in amongst my anal hairs for her to lick, taste and maybe even swallow.

Her tongue now moved along the deepest cleft of my buttocks in a swiping, cleaning motion that I felt Denise replicating the use of toilet paper with her tender, moist tongue.

Just as I would have liked to have done to her, she did seem to be savouring the taste, odour and germs that may have been on offer in my hairy, sweaty crevice.

Her tongue was now unstoppable – swirling, licking and cleaning – all at once and then returning to my swollen anal nub to work out my most pleasurable nerve endings which of course were always involuntarily activated during a bowel motion and subsequent wiping.

Spread wide open, I began to push back onto her firm, moist tongue, wanting it to penetrate my rectum as deeply as it would go.

I began to moan audibly, just as a woman might when she too is having her bodily orifices sensually penetrated by a lover.

I could barely get enough of it; neither too, it seemed could Denise.

As I was jerking my incredibly swollen cock with my left hand, Denise's tongue continued its marvellous work on my rear end, reaching up inside my anus towards the lower internals of my digestive tract as I placed her soiled pad back in my mouth and her soft, odourous crotch panel firmly against my nose.

The smell and taste of her pad and undies permeated my senses and I knew at this point I could not possibly last much longer as Denise swirled and poked her tongue vigourously inside my anus with the first hot gushes of creamy white semen making their way towards an erotic, spurting eruption in short, sharp bursts straight into the waiting toilet bowl beneath.

My body shuddered violently as I sent my deposit shooting into the depths of the sparkling white toilet bowl.

Denise concurrently withdrew her tongue from the brown explorations of my backside and transferred her attention to my rapidly deflating penis, sensually licking the final creamy drops from around the head and onto the back of her tongue, smacking her lips and swallowing in one action.

"Mmmmmmmm...that tastes good!" she declared after a few moments. "You've got really strong tasting semen. It must be healthy!!"

It occurred to me that the taste of my cum must have been mixed in with the taste of my anal sweat and poo, given where Denise's tongue had been for the past 5 minutes or so.

I squeezed the final drops of my ejaculate into Denise's mouth and she lovingly accepted.

"It's a shame you'll probably need to wait for the last part of your birthday gift!" Denise said with a knowing smile.

I knew exactly what she meant and I had no doubt it would be more than worth the wait.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12