Denise's White Underpants Ch. 06

Story Info
Exploring Denise's White Underpants From Toilet to Bedroom.
5.3k words
4.59
4.1k
7
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time, Denise and I had a very convenient and exciting system worked out.

She would come around to my place for coffee and a catch up -- much like our initial date had been all that time previously -- and at some point, Denise would excuse herself politely and I would simply end up following her into the bathroom to watch her pull her big white underpants down around her knees and go to the toilet in front of me.

Denise had by now learned to always invite me down to watch more closely -- to which I would invariably respond in the affirmative.

With her knickers lowered, I would happily kneel down between her suitably parted thighs and watch her do a wee into the toilet -- I relished watching (and hearing) the hissing flow of yellow urine depart her body through her urethra -- at such close range, I could see in graphic detail the golden jet stream gush into the toilet below and soak many of Denise's surrounding ginger pubic hairs before showering the white toilet bowl underneath with her strongly smelling nectar.

This activity was often accompanied by me accessing the internal crotch panel of Denise's white cotton underpants. Rarely was Denise's crotch pad squeaky clean -- it was almost always discoloured with varying amounts of discharge staining.

Watching Denise sit on the toilet in front of me was an incredibly erotic and exciting activity which served to turn both of us on incredibly.

For me, to actually be kneeling between Denise's legs as she went to the toilet directly in front of my face offered me a raw and graphic view of the workings of a woman's toileting -- the contrasting colours and textures were amazing to witness, from the startling bright pinks of her vulva, which included her delicate pink vaginal lips and the vaginal opening itself to all the fine detail of her major and minor labia, her clitoris, her wrinkled hood and the gaping and slightly swollen opening of her urethra.

All of her pink, feminine flesh was surrounded by a delicate but healthy triangle of fine ginger pubic hair and the greater frame within which this all lay was the contrasting whites of the toilet seat and her well-sized cotton underpants which looked large and erotic as they stretched over her knees as she sat on the toilet to do her business.

The bright, golden jet stream of her urine provided the ultimate palette of erotic colouring during her toileting moments, emerging from the dimpled opening which sat deep within the bright pink flaps and deeper pinks of her vaginal opening and just below the her mildly wrinkled clitoral hood and smooth, glistened nut of her engorged clitoris.

For Denise, it seemed she became increasingly turned on by having me both examine and witness her private toileting activity at close range -- something that we both knew was an essential and natural activity but served equally well as a very private and erotic secret to be shared by Denise as a very intimate gift to be shared.

She was apparently warming to the very dirtiness of it -- going to the toilet is not necessary a clean thing to do, but Denise was relishing the privateness of her womanhood and the raw exposure and directness it involved.

Denise knew that I could not only view everything in between her legs, but also see very clearly inside her underpants -- which contained Denise's most feminine secrets -- secrets that were directly discharged from deep inside her body and revealed themselves on the inside of her womanly-wide crotch panel.

By pulling down her underpants and sitting on the toilet in front of me, she was giving a very fundamental part of herself without fear, shame or embarrassment, something that was clearly turning her on immensely and me also, in turn.

The discolouring of Denise white cotton crotch panel was always incredibly diverse and SO exciting -- I quickly learned that no two crotch panels of Denise's were EVER the same and this in itself was unbelievably thrilling to me.

Knowing it excited me so, also excited Denise and she became very capable and relaxed at being able to show me the inside of her underpants, no matter what sort of condition they were in.

With us both equally confident in dealing with what are normally very private and secret feminine gestures in the bathroom, we now regularly found ourselves "compromised" in this manner. We had crossed many lines so far and we felt between us that we could now comfortably go wherever our desires would lead us and this was incredibly exciting to both of us.

We would often "chatter" in a very open and sexual manner whilst all this was taking place as a means of turning ourselves on with words, innuendo and anything else that might turn us on. Frequently, the fantasies of days gone by would come into play as I would indulge my thoughts about Denise when I was much younger and having her visit our house as a mature family friend.

"You know I always imagined you wearing lovely big white cotton undies under your nurse's uniform that you used to wear when you came our place?" I admitted.

"I remember you using the toilet at our place one day," I continued, "And I imagined you pulling up your white nurse's dress before sliding down your big white undies and then sitting on our toilet. I couldn't stop thinking about what you would have done sitting on our toilet but I frequently masturbated after that day, thinking about your big, bare bottom on our toilet seat and what would have taken place once you took your underpants off."

"So... what did you imagine me doing on the toilet that day?" she asked seductively.

"Mmmmmmm...," I thought for a moment, "I imagined you sitting on out toilet -- the same toilet that I sat on all the time -- and imagined your big, bare bum with all your private openings exposed over our toilet bowl with your big white undies down around your knees, much like you are right now!"

"What did you imagine my undies look like in those days?" she probed.

"Big and white and cotton, maybe even with tiny little flowers printed all over them." I offered.

"Mmmmmmm....maybe!" Denise added. "But what about on the inside?"

"Ohhhh Denise, I'm just thinking of you on the toilet that day with your big knickers down around your knees." I started the flow of consciousness.

"And??" Denise beckoned me to let it out.

"I think your undies were very stained brown between the legs. I guess you would have seen inside the crotch panel every time you took them off to go to the toilet so it would have been normal right? You might have even been wearing a sanitary pad." I suggested.

"Yes, you're exactly right," she concurred, "Most days, even back then, my undies were getting really stained and yes.... I did get to see the inside of them every time I sat on the toilet. I could always smell them too and I do remember changing my pads more than once when I was at your place."

"Wow! I actually used to REALLY think of your pad on the toilet Denise -- nice and smelly and wrapped inside your underpants and facing outwards so you could see the condition of it, maybe covering your stained undies with some brown staining on the pad itself. And the way it SMELLED! So sweaty and musky and full of stale pee from inside you." I verbalised.

"Mmmmmmm.." Denise chimed in, "You were such a VERY dirty boy thinking about a lady's private secrets like this. You shouldn't even know about a woman's sanitary pad but here you are telling me all about it! I want to get you close to coming so if talking about my dirty pads and undies and going to the toilet helps then I want to hear all about it!!"

"Mmmmmmm..." I was encouraged now to keep going with my fantasy. "I always imagined your vagina to be nice and fishy once your underpants were off and you had your legs open over the toilet bowl. Your fishy smell was just a bit stronger than all the other smells between your legs and that's the smell that was so attractive and repulsive at the same time."

"So, you really thought my pussy was nice and fishy back in those days?" Denise asked.

"That's what I used to think about," I admitted. "But now I've smelled your unwashed vagina and licked your discharge during sex and watching you go to the toilet for real, I know it only gets a bit fishy every now and again. But every time I think of you sitting on the toilet with your big white undies pulled down and your pale skin and ginger pubic hair visible, I always want to know how you smell -- sweaty, musky and more than just a little fishy on certain smelly days. And I always think of how tender and pink your vagina was hidden down in amongst your ginger pubes."

"So...you used to think of my ginger pubes and my stained undies and sanitary pads and my special pink bits and how they smelled?" Denise reiterated. "And what about me actually going to the toilet? What did you think about then?"

At this point I knew that once we started talking about Denise weeing and pooing on the toilet, I would be close to coming. As much as I wanted this to be the instigator of my climax, I also wanted to extend and defer the pleasure for as long as possible.

"Mmmmmmm..." I thought for a moment, "I definitely imagined you weeing on our toilet darling."

"So now you've seen me sit down and do a wee many times and you help wipe me regularly!" Denise conceded.

"That's true!" I said, "But I'm thinking back to when I was younger and how I imagined you when I was only just a lad -- your womanly lure was so strong for me -- even stronger than it is now! Imagining everything that was underneath your white nurse's dress and what happened when you took time out to use our toilet. I just couldn't stop thinking about your underpants -- what they looked like, what colour they were, how big they were, how they covered you, what they looked like when you pulled them down to go the toilet -- especially between the legs -- and then what actually happened when you went to the toilet...our toilet. I couldn't stop thinking about you weeing and wiping and maybe even pooing and wiping -- making those smells in our bathroom."

"Well, you've also now seen me in my undies and seen what they look like between the legs when I take them off!" Denise said a-matter-of-factly. "I hope you like what you've seen!"

"I do!!" I admitted freely, "Seeing the condition of your underpants on the inside has been a dream come true! I really love knowing about your feminine secrets so thank you for sharing them with me!

"I hope you don't mind me asking, I ventured, "But do you have any pads to spare?"

Denise paused, smiling and clearly took a moment or two to fully comprehend what I was asking.

"Used or unused?" she returned, with more than just a sly grin on her face.

"Used please...if you may!!" I continued without caution now.

"I'm sure I do, if you'll give me a second!" she said.

Pausing and moving over to the small plastic trash can on the other side of the bathroom, Denise bent over and lifted the lid, reaching inside and rummaging around briefly before plucking a number of white-looking items in her right hand and then returning towards me and presenting said white-looking items to me.

On slightly closer inspection, they may certainly have been "white-looking" from a distance but I could now see that there was also plenty of brown and yellowish colouring in the mix.

Denise handed them to me one at a time -- there must have been about 3 or 4 of the items at first glance.

"There you go...as requested!!!" Denise chuffed.

"Wow...!" I stuttered "Your sanitary pads!"

"Just as they were between my legs!" Denise confirmed.

I unfurled the first one and to somewhat to my surprise, it had a tissue wrapped up inside it, slightly stuck to the soiled surface of the pad. Exciting also at once to learn of this nuance that a woman would attend to the inside of her soiled sanitary pad with ordinary tissues.

Not asking any further questions but accepting this as possibly regular feminine behaviour, I relished the thought of the softness and tenderness of tissues interacting with the softness, tenderness and smelliness of a woman's sanitary pad.

"Wow!!" I said, "Your pad is REALLY stained!!"

"Mmmmmmmm..." Denise replied, "Do you like it?"

"Of course I do!!" I went on, now taking liberty and putting my nose and mouth straight onto the stained surface of Denise's pad.

I could see that it had a fairly long and wide brown and yellow stain along the length of it -- a very feminine looking stain that had clearly only come from one place. It truly was a wonderful colour, contrasting so dramatically by the plain white slightly bluish tinge that this particular pad possessed.

I sniffed tentatively to begin with and immediately inhaled the sheer spicy muskiness of Denise's pad -- much like a nice, dirty pair of underpants but even stronger -- more "sanitary" than I could have imagined, as I could also detect something of a sharp, acrid odour absorbed deep inside the pad, which I presumed must be Denise's residue urine which may have been accounted for by some degree of feminine "leakage".

At this, I would no longer help myself and then extend my tongue and begin running it lovingly along the raw, stained, surface of the pad.

It was such a sensory experience being able to sniff Denise's sanitary pad at the same time as running my tongue along its surface -- I also loved the shape and texture of it. It was actually quite compact and seemed the perfect size to fit snugly inside the relatively broad cotton crotch panel of Denise's white underpants and stay in there for several hours at a time, without causing Denise any undue discomfort and being well-sized enough to perform its primary duty of absorbing her discharge, urine, menses and anything else that she produced naturally from between her legs.

Denise's raw, soiled pad undoubtedly had the ability to consume me with its appearance and odour and having her sitting there on the toilet actually watching me lick it and suck it in front of her was as close to the ultimate sexual indulgence that I could ever imagine. Pad play on the toilet with Denise was something I could have only ever dreamt of all those years ago with her paying us visits at home in her white nurse's uniform.

We loved to from the toilet straight to the bedroom.

It was incredibly exciting for both of us to go from such a "dirty" environment such as the toilet immediately to a "clean" one in the bedroom and continue our loving accordingly.

Undoubtedly, our favourite thing to do was to go seamlessly into a 69 position straight from Denise having just been to the toilet and everything that this offered for both of us.

I absolutely insisted that Denise keep her big white underpants on as we got into position -- lowering her big, discoloured cotton crotch panel onto my mouth and nose enabled me to experience exactly what had been going on inside her undies during the day. There was invariably staining on the inside of Denise's underpants and it was often plentiful enough that I could actually see it permeating through her crotch panel as she spread it over my face.

Her wide crotch pad was always so soft and tender, making it very easy to push my face towards it, running my tongue across the material and tasting the stains and inhaling her rich feminine odour even through the double-layered cotton.

Smelling Denise's vaginal odour through her underpants was SO intense and arousing but also providing something of a safety net if she was more unwashed and had a stronger odour that particular day. I just loved inhaling her smell through her big knickers and it was very much the case that her crotch pad absorbed a considerable amount of it. Her odour could be really varied which turned me on even more -- not knowing exactly what she was going to smell like that day until my nose was pressed right up against the outside of her undies, it could range from musky sweat to tangy smegma - or smelling acrid and strongly like urine do downright fishy. Mostly though, Denise's odour was a wonderful sweat-infused musk that could be combined with various combinations of vaginal moisture which mostly consisted of wee and either wet or dry vaginal discharge.

On the occasions Denise was wearing a sanitary pad, this stench was often at its most intense and offered the strongest and most feminine of smells, which her pad captured almost entirely and invariably soaked into the layered crotch pad of her knickers.

Easily my favourite of all odours however was the smell of Denise's faeces.

This would rarely reveal itself of course until I had actually pulled the crotch panel of her undies to one side and exposed her raw anus and bum crack directly to my eager olfactory sense -- (unless of course Denise had somehow been VERY remiss and not wiped her bottom properly after going to the toilet and I could actually smell her poo through her undies!)

This had never ever happened fortunately and getting the initial inhalation of her vagina through the outside of her undies would only serve to make me want more -- I loved the anticipation of what was on the inside and knowing what to expect by seeing her discharge stains soaked through the soft cotton. I also loved it when I could see sprigs of her mature ginger pubic hair poking out from the sides of the elastic. Totally turned on, I could easily then just move her wide crotch panel to the side and smell her vagina directly.

Once her big undies were pulled to the side, Denise's vulva, vagina and anus were there to be explored. I just loved the tender pinkness of her external labia and the interiors of her vagina. Denise's anus was also a very deep pink colour, even though her surrounding brown wrinkles fanned outwards from the core of her opening.

All this covered by a wonderful triangle of ginger pubic hair, with both sides of her vulva well covered, running all the way down to her perineum and even populating her bum crack and the areas around her brown anus.

This lovely combination of colourings were the delights of discovering what Denise really kept inside her big white underpants every day and now with her crotch pad pulled completely to the side, her between-leg odour was now directly accessible.

Whenever I put my tongue straight inside her vagina after she had just been to the toilet and tasted the salty residue of her pee combined with sweet, tangy flavours of her mature smegma (either wet or dry) I would simultaneously put my nose to her back passage and bottom crack and distinctly smell the musky odour of her poo (which was most commonly mixed naturally with her bum crack sweat).

If it so happened Denise was a bit more "unwashed" on a particular day and her vagina smelled straight-out fishy, I could almost come immediately if it was also combined with the strong, sweaty odour of her poo -- by far the two most dominant smells coming from inside her underpants which could literally compete with each other when both were present and strong.

Even though it didn't happen all the time, if these two smells were in combination with a stained, big, odorous sanitary pad stuck inside Denise's undies, my thick white load would need no further prompting to expel itself as I could inhale all of her odours as well as ogle the dirty discolouring of her undies and panty liner as well as the tender natural pink and brown colourings of her vulva and bodily openings.

One of the most memorable post-toilet 69's with Denise combined a number of these different elements and has provided ongoing masturbation fodder for both of us since.

It was one of those mornings that Denise had just been at my place and ultimately needed to relieve herself on my toilet after some time of coffee consumption.

Accordingly, we ended up in the toilet together with Denise revealing a big set of white granny pants underneath her skirt when she lifted it to take her position on the white toilet seat in front of me. These were big granny panties with small floral patterns on them that were quite wide and covered her hips and bum fully but also ran down in a very feminine shape between her legs over her mons and pubic triangle. Big, white, conservative, innocent but oh-so-very womanly and sexy, they were the panties that served us both the best -- super comfortable for her and irresistibly arousing for me!

12