Denise's White Underpants Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she slipped them down to sit on the toilet, she kept her knees well apart to show me the deep yellow and brown discharge discolouration on the inside of her wide crotch panel. Immediately, I could smell how strongly fishy Denise's vagina was the odour steamed up from between her legs and from the inner surface of her underpants. (My guess was that she hadn't washed for at least 24 hours and the staining of her undies along with her strong fishy odour was the direct result....)

"Wow!!" I commented impulsively, "You smell nice and strong this morning!!"

"Mmmmmm..." Denise responded, "I haven't washed since yesterday morning, I don't think!"

"Mmmmmm... sure smells like it!" I added with more than a satisfied grin.

"You like the way I smell, don't you?" Denise said assuredly.

"Mmmmm. I love it! Especially when you get so nice and fishy like this." I admitted frankly.

"I know its that really strong, feminine smell you like so much. There's no amount of perfume that can disguise it when it gets like this!" Denise confessed.

"I love how dirty your undies are along with it!" I was clearly getting excited.

"Yes, I should probably be wearing a panty liner when it gets like this!" Denise admitted. "My poor undies do get very messy when my holes are so active."

My cock was rock hard within seconds and both the sight of her dirty undies and her strong feminine odour and even though she wasn't wearing a pad that day, her undies had clearly absorbed all of the staining and formed a moist, heavy creasing of the open end of her crotch panel that had been exposed most directly to the smegma discharge around the thickest part of her flaps and clitoral hood. It was an area of her undies that had clearly been very moist, fishy and sweaty over many hours in between her legs and obviously had been entangled with the verdant frontal section of her pubic hair and the most active part of her vulva.

I made a point of holding the exposed part of the stained crotch panel towards me so I could inspect it in greater detail, as well as inhale her wonderfully pungent odour - all done with Denise's unwavering permission as she knew how much it turned me on and she was very familiar with sharing herself with me in this way.

She had actually come to enjoy inspecting the inside of her own undies like this to see how her pussy was behaving inside them over an amount of time.

At 52, in fact nearly 53, Denise was not having regular periods and hence was not reliant on the use of tampons inside her vagina anymore but did still wear sanitary pads from time to time for the purpose of personal hygiene in regards odour absorption and protection of her underwear.

These undies I saw before me were stained plentifully without the protection of any panty liner -- the separate lined crotch panel of her undies taking on the full brunt of her vaginal produce.

Now in position on the toilet with her big white undies down around her knees, Denise took a big pee in front of me, allowing me to see the thick jet stream of golden yellow urine shoot out of her urethra and into the toilet beneath. There was abundant spraying of her ginger pubes, delicate pink labia and the front of the toilet seat on the way out and we took turns to wipe her tender, smelly, pee-soaked vulva with white toilet paper and when it was my turn, I made a point of what was now a ritual dabbing of Denise's urethra, with some gentle up-stroking on her clitoral bud for extra arousal.

With her clitoris engaged and her pink pussy well creamed and very fishy from her natural discharge during the day and the immediate toileting, Denise stood up, pulled her knickers back up and flushed the toilet.

We then moved straight to the bedroom whereby we engaged the also-now-ritual 69, with Denise's dirty crotch panel and smelly, unwashed undercarriage now lowering itself directly onto my face. Denise's fishiness was as unmistakable in this position as it had been sitting on the toilet.

Knowing how smelly she already was, I didn't feel the need to procrastinate and was quick to pull her crotch pad to the side and begin tonguing her deeply.

From this angle however, I noticed instantly two very important additions that Denise had been concealing inside her underpants.

First was the amount of smegma that she had smeared around her vulva and in amongst her pubic hair. It was most thickly coated around the top of her vagina -- crusted around her tender clitoral hood and in between the flaps of her inner labia and thicker outer lips. She was also very creamy and smelly on the inside of her bright pink cunt -- the fishiness was palpable -- combined with natural amounts of pubic sweat, her vulva and vagina were extremely ripe.

Secondly, I could see what were clearly brown poo stains on the back part of her big underpants. Denise was generally a very good wiper -- she did carry her anus very cleanly -- her bum was often odourless whenever we 69'd and only maybe twice had I found any flecks of poo or toilet paper around her bum or caught in her anus hairs whenever I had gone to sniff or tongue her there.

This morning however was different and not only had she left some obvious light brown skid marks inside her white cotton knickers but her anus looked more than a little soiled and greasy when I opened it up to inspect.

The smell from her bum crack was equally strong as that from her pussy -- a potent mix of sweat and was undoubtedly faeces -- a highly erotic and pungent cocktail which was very likely to make me come and to come quickly unless I could control it.

"Oooh WOW!!" I said once again. "You've got poo around your bum and inside your undies. When was your last toilet darling?"

"For Number 2?" Denise asked rhetorically.

"Yes..." I replied in great anticipation of the response.

"I've probably done a couple since my last wash, I think" Denise replied honestly,

"Yesterday around lunchtime was a couple of big, thick logs -- really firm but not very smelly. This morning I did some softer poos just after I got up. Softer and REALLY smelly!! I don't know what I ate? It took lots of wipes to get my bottom clean this morning. Sounds like I missed some?!"

I spread her bum cheeks as she told me this, inspecting the sight of some tan-coloured poo residue around her normally deep-pink anus and the smell it was responsible for was driving me towards a very quick come if I wasn't careful.

"Don't worry my love," I was decided, "We can get you cleaner now than toilet paper ever would have!"

At this, I plunged my tongue onto Denise's dirty, raw anus and within seconds could taste her poo in my mouth.

Denise commenced a very gentle and sensual form of moaning as she knew I was indulging something both very private and very dirty from her back passage. The knowing that I was so willing to make direct oral contact with her leftover faeces was just as erotic and arousing for her as it was for me!

This, now was the ultimate experience for both of us -- Denise getting her sweaty, unwashed, fishy vagina tongued so deeply - the crusted smegma and residue pee build up in amongst her labia, pubic hair and vagina itself being cleaned readily by my eager tongue simultaneously as she was getting the smeared poo cleaned by the same tongue directly from her anus.

For me the smell and flavours I was enjoying simply could not be improved upon!

The sharp fishy tang of her cunt odour competing directly with the partially-wiped, sweaty, faecal aroma from her wrinkled brown and pink poo star made me blow my thick wad of sex glue well before acceptances on this occasion.

Denise ended up coming herself also as I continued to orally stimulate her hairy vulva, labia, vagina, clitoris, urethra, anus and perineum well after my own premature ending. She also ended up with a much cleaner vagina and anus than she would have otherwise, as I ensured my tongue performed a thorough wiping of all the dirtiest areas of her ginger, pink and brown coloured undercarriage.

Once I had achieved a "second wind", I proceeded to insert my hard, veiny penis deep inside Denise's more delicate, pink, smegma laden vagina. I slid inside her easily, my thick, throbbing member moving freely within her bright pink vaginal walls -- the slightly longer, less symmetrical of her inner labia, hanging to the side of all the action like a spare knob of pink bubble gum in something of a lazy slumber as the engorged genital flesh connected more directly at the mouth of her vaginal opening.

We both thrust sensually, first in missionary position and then from behind as I inserted my large penis deep into her vagina, simultaneously sliding my thumb deep inside Denise's rectum, banging her G-spot repeatedly from exactly the right angle whilst running my thumb around the interior of her slimy rectal wall and even further up towards her colon, hoping of course that I could possibly feel the knobbly, firm tip of her next bowel movement packed deeply up inside her.

Not to be exactly, but we both came again prodigiously as her G-spot could take no more of the pounding it was receiving, Denise exploding into shuddering tremors as my load released in multiple bursts inside her with the smell of her fishy pussy and smelly anus hitting my senses harder than ever, amplifying what was possibly one of my most intensive double-come performances in living memory.

It was a rare and unified experience -- two willing and passionate participants engaged in some committed, lustful and dirty loving -- immersed in the natural, raw dynamics of female toileting together with the softer, more sexual comforts of a regular bedroom environment.

12