All Comments on 'Dennis Calls'

by Glenn4bj

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 5 years ago
SHORT BUT NICE

I enjoyed this short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Words!

#1. You could improve your writing by simply reading your work out loud and correcting all the simple errors as you do. It's called self-editing!

#2. Why do men have to deny being gay when they just finished sucking a nice cock? I think people are degrees of being sexual, not bi or straight or gay. I live with a woman I love very much, but I told her a long time ago that I enjoy sex with men occasionally. She gets it. She is my exclusive female sex partner, and my enjoyment of men is akin to having a handball partner who, well, also likes to play handball! Bi, straight and gay are just words. No need to worry about other people defining who you are! Sucking cock, eating pussy, taking it up the ass or fucking a happy ass or pussy are things I and other sexual people enjoy. Similarly, you're only a writer when you're actually writing! The rest of the time you're just a biped with a big silly brain, walking this earth for a brief spate of years like the rest of us. Enjoy your stay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I want to be someone on call personal cock sucker !

in TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous