Dennis Ch. 03

Story Info
Dennis' horizons expand further.
3.2k words
4.79
3.3k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Adam are shocked to learn that Dennis and I have been messing around during my visit. The sexual tension that has been simmering for the last quarter hour has boiled over. Needless to say, the football game has become irrelevant.

"Really, dude?" Mike is finally able to speak.

"Yeah, really," Dennis replies. "Wanna know more?"

"I do!" Adam speaks up.

Dennis grabs my hand and leads me toward the bedroom. Adam and Mike pull up their shorts and follow us.

Once the bedroom door is closed, we each strip completely. Mike is the proverbial brick shithouse, not an ounce of body fat, muscular with no hint of artificial enhancement. His pecs are magnificent, and his dark brown nipples stand proud and firm. His ass is a prime example of a bubble butt, matching his very muscular thighs.

Adam continues to impress. Without a shirt, the light dusting of ginger fur becomes thicker on his belly, leading to his glorious bush. His buns are nicely shaped, and the fur in his crack is surprisingly dense, a bit closer to blonde than ginger.

Dennis is fully erect, with precum glistening at the tip of his cock. Young Adam's cock is starting to get stiffer and longer, while Mike's is still hanging in a distended but soft post-orgasmic state. Mine is completely flaccid, but that's not surprising to me.

As the most experienced person present, I decide to take the lead. I kneel in front of Mike and take the tip of his fantastic cock into my mouth. I slowly savor it, giving my jaw time to relax. I run my tongue under his foreskin, and I feel him flinch. Following on something I learned from an uncut trick once, I gently nibble on his overhanging hood. He responds with a loud "Aw, fuck!" and puts a hand on my head.

"Jeez, Jake, you certainly know your way around a dick!" Mike says, pulling his now rigid cock out of my mouth.

"I've had lots of practice," I reply with a chuckle as I lean back on my haunches.

Adam and Dennis have been watching me service Mike. Both are now fully erect, and are now stroking each other. As this is the first time Dennis has touched another man's cock other than mine, he is tentative at first. But soon he's tickling Adam's frenulum and wiping his finger on the head, harvesting the sweet drop of precum Adam has produced.

I return to sucking Mike's cock. I surprise him with how easily I take most of it into my mouth. But I really blow his mind when I allow the head of his dick to penetrate my throat. "Fuck, man, nobody's ever done that to me before," he says excitedly. He's even more surprised when I use my throat muscles to massage the head of his cock.

While sucking him, I've been massaging Mike's massive muscular butt, grabbing it firmly. It's like having a basketball in each hand, firm and round. I know I'm going to want to spend some time with that ass, but that will have to wait for now.

Mike groans as I release his dick from my throat. I turn my attention to his balls, which have drawn up close to his body. I fondle them gently and try to get one into my mouth. That seems to be new to him as well, and the feeling of my beard against his sensitive cock while I'm sucking on his balls threatens to send him over the edge. Hell, he's young; there's plenty more where that's about to come from.

I pop Mike's cock back into my mouth while gently fondling his balls. I feel his dick start to tremble, and before I know it, my mouth is flooded with his plentiful load. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a quarter cup or more. I swallow most of it (again to his surprise) before rising to my feet. I take Mike's head in my hands and press my lips against his. Startled, he opens his mouth as if to protest, but it's just enough time for me to slip my tongue, coated with his cum, into his mouth. Once he realizes what's happened, he starts sucking on my tongue like a nursing baby.

We disengage from our kiss, and Mike looks at me in amazement. "Shit, dude, I had no fucking idea that someone could make my dick feel so damned good!" he says. "Seriously, I've had lots of bitches suck me off but it never ever felt like that!"

"Glad you liked it, man!" I reply. "Mind you, that's just the beginning. There's plenty more awaiting you if you're up for it."

Mike falls back onto Dennis' bed, saying, "I don't know, man; I don't know if I can take any more right now." His cock has now gone completely flaccid, sprawled across his leg, with residual cum oozing from his foreskin. Soon, it appears that he's drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Dennis has been practicing his cock sucking on Adam's substantial meat. I have to say, I'm proud of how far he's come in such a very short time. He's clearly learned a few techniques by paying attention to what I've done to him. Adam is in complete bliss, quivering slightly, and moaning gently. It's clear that all his years of masturbating, even with other guys, haven't prepared him for real man-on-man action.

I move around Adam and kneel so that his ass is directly in front of my face. Dennis is still giving him head, and I can easily tell by his throbbing erection that he's enjoying having Adam's dick in his mouth. I put my hands on Adam's behind and massage his buns. As my face is right there, I lick, kiss, and nibble on his cheeks while Dennis does his best to deep-throat Adam. I hear Dennis occasionally gag as he gets a little too enthusiastic, but he keeps on going like a trouper.

Adam seems oblivious when I gently pull his cheeks apart. I'm rewarded with a crack that's hairier than I expected. I stick my nose in and inhale Adam's musk deeply. As I bury my face deeper in the crevice, Adam becomes aware of my beard tickling his ass, and he jumps a little.

"Sorry to startle you, Adam," I say, though I'm not really sorry. Still, I stand up close behind him, wrapping my arms around his chest and nuzzling the nape of his neck. All of a sudden, I feel his whole body tremble in my arms, and Dennis suddenly needs to cope with a flood of Adam's jizz filling his mouth. Adam is silent no more; in fact he's wailing in ecstasy. My arms remain tightly around his chest, which is heaving with his heavy breathing.

Adam's whole body goes limp in my arms as his cock pops out of Dennis' mouth. I gently drag his lithe body to Dennis' bed and lay him down next to Mike, who is now snoring softly.

Dennis and I grin at each other and embrace. "Look what we did, buddy," I say to him. "We knocked out two guys with our tongues!"

All of the excitement has made Dennis very horny. His cock is as stiff as I've yet seen it. I long to feel it inside me, so I lead him back to the living room. Without fanfare, I lean over the back of the couch, legs spread, ready to receive him. He takes the hint and gets on his knees to rim my pulsing asshole. His tongue is alternately gentle and aggressive, and after a few minutes I'm like a cat in heat. Dennis stands up, positions himself carefully, and jams his dick into my ass.

The feeling is incredible. He easily finds my prostate and subjects it to a vigorous pounding. I'm leaking precum like never before, and I'm moaning. "Fuck me, Dennis! Fuck my ass!" Actually, I guess I'm actually yelling, because Mike and Adam come stumbling out of the bedroom to see what's happening.

Dennis is enjoying putting on a show. "Take my cock, Jake; take it like the bitch you are. You want my load inside you, don't you? Yeah, you know you do. Well, you're just gonna have to wait for it!" With that, he pulls his dick out of me, and returns to rimming my now gaping hole.

"What the fuck?" Mike says in amazement. "Dennis! Dude! What the fuck are you doing? Are you actually licking his asshole?"

"No, I'm tonguing it," Dennis replies. "Here, you should try it."

Reluctantly, Mike drops to his knees and takes Dennis' place between my splayed legs. Very tentatively, he leans closer and closer to my hole, sniffing suspiciously. Apparently satisfied that he's not about to stick his face into a bunch of shit, he puts first his nose and then his tongue against my hole. I groan as his thick tongue gently probes me. The groaning seems to encourage him even more, and he gets much more creative with his tongue. In between ecstatic shivers, I say to him, "You like to eat pussy, don't you?"

"Yeah," he responds in between licks. Without another word he resumes tonguing my quivering hole. I reach behind and try to pull his entire head into my ass.

"Fuck him," Dennis says. "I want to see you stretch his ass wide open."

Despite my many years of experience, I'm a little nervous. My mind flashes back to the times things just didn't go so well. The first time an old fuck buddy tried to jam his eight inches into me, it just plain didn't work. It took quite a while for me to try the big boys again, with mixed results.

But given that Dennis has stretched me out, and given Mike's enthusiastic oral ministrations, I realize that I should be able to take Mike without much trouble. Well, it doesn't matter what I think because I now feel the head of Mike's cock against my hole, and whatever is going to happen is going to happen.

Mike is tentative, but not gentle. His big cock slowly but insistently enters my ass, and I feel my sphincter relax enough to finally take the whole thing.

Mike is amazed at how tight I am. "Fuck, this feels good! So fucking tight!" he marvels. He starts to pick up the pace a bit, and in a stroke of luck, he bangs against my prostate with considerable force. I yelp and start leaking precum again.

I can tell that this is going to be over fairly quickly. And I'm right: Within two minutes, I feel Mike's cock swell and, with a shout, he unloads a significant load into my rectum.

"You're tighter than any woman I've ever had," Mike says, when he's recovered his breath.

"Well, I don't have to fit a baby in my ass," I reply, a little sarcastically, "although, that cock of yours is pretty close!"

Adam has been watching the whole thing quietly, pulling on his dick. Finally, he speaks. "Can I try?"

"The more the merrier," I say with a laugh. Adam's youthful dick is hard again, and he doesn't hesitate to put it to good use. He's much gentler than Mike, and he slips inside me like a comfortable glove. He slowly builds up a rhythm, and I moan while he grunts. He's figured how to vary his angle and speed to make it interesting; I have no idea where he might have learned that!

Dennis has been busy this whole time, masturbating with determination. Without warning, he appears in front of my face furiously stroking his cock. "Take it, Jake," he cries as jizz bursts forth, soaking my face and beard.

Adam has been picking up the pace. I suspect that seeing Dennis cum has brought him right to the edge. With a cry, he pumps another sizable load into my ass.

After Adam has withdrawn, I stand up straight. Cum is running down my legs and my face, and my three suitors are standing with sheepish grins and softening dicks. This is what I think heaven must be like.

-----

Mike is the one to break the silence. "Okay, I guess I gotta try sucking cock," he says. His reluctance doesn't seem genuine, but I'm delighted when he chooses me to be the first cock he sucks. As with the rimming and the fucking, he's tentative at first, but once he's gotten a taste of my copious precum, he gets into it. I discover that his tongue talents transfer easily from rimming to sucking cock. He probes my urethra with it. He teases my frenulum like a violinist takes a bow to a string. He circles the head of my cock, causing me to leak more precum into his willing mouth. Finally, he tries to get as much of my dick into his mouth as he can. And let me tell you, his tonsils make his throat as tight as any ass I've ever fucked.

When he starts humming, the vibrations nearly trigger an orgasm. I try to pull my dick out of his mouth, but he's having none of that. His beefy hands grab my butt and he pulls me into his mouth as far as he can. "I'm gonna cum," I warn him. That seems to be too much to ask of him, and he reluctantly lets my cock go, only to be rewarded with several shots of hot cum on his face and chest.

Without missing a beat, he turns on his knees and begins to work his mouth on Adam's extraordinary cock. Dennis is standing right next to Adam, so Mike starts alternating between the two. He's really become a cock hound in the span of under an hour! His massive dick has gotten hard again, and is bobbing up and down in rhythm with his sucking.

I kneel behind Adam and once again stick my nose between his ginger-furred buns. He smells like a man back there. I pull those buns apart and gently nuzzle my way in. His puckered hole is trembling.

I pull Adam away from the others, allowing Mike to service Dennis without distractions. I lead Adam to the bedroom, and have him climb on the bed, face down, ass in the air, with his legs spread. In this quieter setting, I have a better opportunity to examine his luscious ass. I focus my attention on his bright pink anus, which continues to tremble. With a liberal amount of saliva, I gently lick the entire region. Adam moans loudly. I alternate between focusing on his hole and running rings around it. His whole body is quivering now. My tongue has come close to penetrating his sphincter, so I decide to introduce my finger into his virgin ass.

I fetch the bottle of lube I know is in Dennis' nightstand, and gently insert my index finger into Adam's vibrating anus. Entry is easy, if surprising to Adam. His rectum clamps down on my finger momentarily, then relaxes. I quickly locate his prostate, and begin a gentle massage. The moaning brought on by my rim job is amplified. I begin finger fucking his ass, soon adding my middle finger to the mix.

Adam gasps and begins whimpering. His sphincter is relaxing, and my two fingers have ready access to his prostate. I start working it hard. I fingers on his gland and my thumb pushing on his taint, multiplying his sensation. Precum is flowing out of his dick, and the whimpers turn into loud moans. I'm so turned on that my cock is already hard again. Adam's moans are loud enough to arouse Dennis and Mike's interest.

They come in the bedroom just as I'm rolling a condom on my cock. I have Adam flip onto his back so I can watch his face as he gets fucked for the first time. It takes some coaxing, but my dick soon breaches his sphincter. I watch as his eyes widen then seem to roll back in his head. His mouth opens wide but he remains wordless. Soon my cock is in him balls deep, my damp pubes mixing with the hair around his asshole. I slowly withdraw, causing Adam to look directly at me with an expression of amazement. His massive cock is getting hard again, and he's thrown his arms over his head, revealing his densely hairy pits and releasing a pleasing amount of underarm musk.

Dennis and Mike are now jacking themselves off, watching closely as I fuck Adam. I alternate between quick shallow strokes and long deep ones; several times I withdraw completely, and Adam groans until I'm back inside him. It's now been about five minutes, and I start to a grip in the depths of my crotch. I have Adam's legs on my shoulders, so I can't quite reach his dick from where I am. Dennis comes to the rescue, jacking himself and Adam at the same time. Soon Adam is close to orgasm. Mine is getting closer. But Mike surprises us all by shooting a massive load onto Adam's chest. That propels Dennis into another orgasm, and he ejaculates onto Adam's cock and bush. I feel Adam's rectum start to vibrate, and in amazing coincidence, we reach orgasm at the same time. It's one of the most earth-shattering orgasms I've had in years. Hands free, Adam's cum shoots onto his chest, mixing with Mike's, and drools into his pubes, mixing with Dennis'.

I slowly withdraw my softening dick from Adam's no-longer-virginal ass. His anus is gaping, and I can see his warm, pink interior. Covered in cum, Adam is in complete bliss, sprawled on Dennis' bed.

The three of us join him. It's a tight fit since it's only a full-sized mattress, but we're all pretty close now so there's no fighting for elbow room. Hands roam from cock to ass to chest. A fog of sweat and sex hangs over the room

Mike breaks the silence eventually, saying, "Well! Now I see what all the fuss is about! You gay guys really know how to make a guy feel good! I'm going to have to keep this on my sexual menu from now on!"

"So are you bi now?" Dennis asks.

"Maybe," Mike replies, shaking his head. "I'm sure open to the idea!"

"Yeah, me too," Dennis says.

I suddenly notice that Adam is sobbing quietly. I sit up and put my hand on his shoulder. "Thank you for being my coming-out party," he says, between sobs. I lie down next to him and take him in my arms. He looks at me through tear-moistened eyes. I pull him close in a long, strong hug, our chests adhering with drying cum and our cocks kissing each other.

Mike again breaks the silence, saying, "Well, I'd better get going. I need to work tomorrow, and 5am comes quickly." I notice that it's almost 11pm. We've been at this for more than two hours!

Mike finds his clothes and gets dressed. Adam follows suit. Dennis and I each pull on our shorts, and escort the other two men to the door.

There's a lot of man-on-man kissing going on, especially considering that only two of the four of us identify as gay.

Dennis closes the door behind them. We turn to look at each other, and break into laughter. "Damn, that was a lot of fun!" Dennis says.

"Yeah, that's for sure!" I reply.

"I need to get to bed soon," Dennis says. "I've gotta work tomorrow."

We head for the bedroom.

<i>To be continued...</i?