Dennis Ch. 04

Story Info
Nothing lasts forever.
3.5k words
4.78
2.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Adam have just left Dennis' place, after an unexpectedly fun evening of beer, pot, and sex. Dennis and I are heading into the bedroom, planning to go to sleep soon.

"I'd like to get a quick shower before bed," Dennis says, once he realizes that all the sex happened on the bedcovers and the sheets are still clean.

"I do too," I reply. Dennis comes over and pulls my shorts down. I do the same for him. His cock still shows some signs of life; while mine is completely spent. Unable to resist, I raise his arm and inhale his incredibly fragrant armpit.

"I just needed a refresher," I explain.

I bend over and bury my face in his bush, reveling in the potpourri of smells of all of his sexual conquests of the evening. I'm a bit surprised--but not as surprised as he is--when his dick gets fully erect.

"I think you need a soothing blowjob," I say, taking his cock fully into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Jake! I don't know if I can do it again."

"Your dick says otherwise," I reply.

I grab Dennis' ass tightly, running my fingers along his hairy crack. I pull him closer so that his cock is fully engulfed in my mouth, the head battering my throat. He groans again.

Dennis grabs my head and starts vigorously fucking my face. His dick batters the back of my throat, and a couple of times I nearly gag. But I'm loving having Dennis inside me. If it weren't so late, I'd beg him to fuck me again.

Within a few minutes, Dennis approaches his orgasm. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, fuck!" he shouts before his dick swells and my throat is filled with his potent sperm. I continue to suck until his dick has gone completely soft.

Dennis helps me to my feet, then kisses me deeply. "Thank you," he says, finally.

"It was my pleasure," I reply.

We take a quick shower together, without any hanky-panky, then head to bed. Dennis snuggles behind me, his cock nestled in the crack of my ass.

****

"I think I'm going to head out tomorrow."

Dennis looks a little disappointed, but not surprised.

We've just finished breakfast on the morning following our escapades with two of Dennis' friends.

"I want to let you get back to your life," I explain. "And I definitely don't want to overstay my welcome."

"You're always welcome here," Dennis says, with a smile.

"And I appreciate that," I reply. "Meanwhile, I'm going to spend some time today cleaning up this place for you."

"I've always wished I had a housekeeper," he says, chuckling.

We clear the dishes, and Dennis gets himself ready for work. "It'll be fun seeing Scott today," he says, sarcastically.

"I hope it goes well," I say, giving him a hug.

We kiss, and Dennis leaves for the day.

I spend the day in the apartment, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming the floors, and washing the bedding and towels.

The place is spotless when Dennis gets home around 6:30. I half expect him to say, "Honey, I'm home!" when he comes in the door, but no such luck. He's clearly had a tough day. He carries himself like a man who had just run a marathon. "What a fucking day!" he says, flopping on the couch and taking off his work boots.

I realize that in another situation, I would have been expected to take of his boots after licking them clean, and then taken each of his toes into my mouth, one by one. But this is not that kind of scenario.

"I don't know if Scott and I will be friends any more," he says, a little wistfully. "I was completely surprised by his outburst last night. He wasn't interested in talking about it today. Fortunately, we each had separate projects."

"It's okay," I reply. "It happens sometimes. I think alcohol may have been a factor. Maybe he'll get used to the idea, or maybe he just revealed his true self."

"Yeah, whatever," Dennis says. "He's kinda messed up anyway."

Dennis stands and strips off his work clothes. His odor is overwhelming, in a good way. A very good way. His dick hangs lazily over his balls, which are fully distended. Mine is no longer hanging, something that became apparent even though I'm wearing shorts.

"Is it okay if we get pizza?" Dennis asks. "I don't have the energy to cook tonight."

"Pizza is great," I reply. "It's actually my favorite take-out option."

While Dennis calls in the order, I grab some beers from the kitchen and bring them into the living room. Dennis picks up the open bottle I'd placed in front of him, and after taking a swig, runs his finger around the neck, focusing on the bead at the top. I don't say anything, but I imagine that he's thinking of the bottle I stuck up his ass the night we met.

The pizza arrives much sooner than expected, and Dennis hasn't put on his "modesty" shorts. I pay for the pizza, and the delivery man looks a little surprised to see Dennis standing naked behind me. My shorts do a poor job of concealing my erection. When I tell him to have a good night, he just walks away shaking his head.

Dennis laughs and goes to put on his shorts before we eat. Pizza and beer hit the spot for me just perfectly.

A bit refreshed, Dennis looks around the apartment. "Wow! You really did clean up this place!" he says, appreciatively.

"Least I could do," I say. "You've put me up for four nights now!"

Dennis pulls his pipe out of the drawer, and we smoke some pot. Actually, we smoke a quite a bit of pot. We talk about our childhoods, our past girlfriends, Dennis' ex-wife, my ex-boyfriend. He's surprised to learn that I fucked my share of women when I was younger. I explain that I was so horny all the time that I'd fuck whatever was nearby and willing. By my late twenties, I realized that I craved cock more than anything else, so my female partners became fewer and farther between.

We're both pretty high at this point. "I really want to kiss you," I say, slurring slightly.

"I really want you to kiss me," he says, imitating my slurring, sloppy tongue.

We move closer together on the couch and start making out. It's a long way away from the hesitancy of our initial kisses the night we met. There's nothing tentative about how Dennis kisses me; if anything, he's as passionate as any man I've ever kissed.

I move my hand to his hairy chest, and start tweaking his nipple. He growls in appreciation while still probing my mouth with his tongue. He breaks our kiss only to lift my arm and bury his face in my ripe armpit. That's enough to bring back my erection full strength. My dick snakes down the leg of my shorts and pops out the bottom.

Dennis gets on the floor, kneeling between my legs. He quickly pulls my shorts off and starts sucking my cock. He is voracious, deep throating me without much effort. His throat muscles start milking the head of my dick, threatening to make me cum incredibly quickly. I pull back, and he lets go of my dick, which bounces up and hits him in the nose. I slide down on the couch so my ass is hanging off of the cushion. Dennis takes the hint, pushes my legs up, and starts tonguing my hole.

I groan loudly as his stubbled face torments my taint. His tongue alternates between circling my hole and plunging into it.

"Fuck me, Dennis" is about all I can say.

"Let's take this somewhere more comfortable," he replies, standing up and helping me to my feet. We go into the bedroom and continue making out on the very clean bed.

"I want to watch you while you fuck me," I say, tucking a pillow under my hips and raising my legs. Dennis, his cock standing straight, moves between my legs and puts the tip of his dick right against my asshole. He teases me with it for a few minutes before grabbing the lube out of the nightstand, slicking up his cock and inserting two lube-coated fingers into my ass. Before long, my ass has loosened enough for the next phase.

His cock in the perfect position, Dennis looks directly into my eyes as he gently pushes forward. His expression is a mixture of lust and affection, which I think I reflect back to him. As the head of his dick breaches my hole, I let out a gasp, which makes him smile.

Long, slow, steady strokes mark this particular intercourse session. Some people might call it lovemaking rather than fucking, but I hesitate to use that term. Dennis provides me with the full measure of his cock, plunging in balls-deep before pulling it completely out of my ass. This continues for what seems like an hour.

I thoroughly enjoy watching Dennis laboring, sweat breaking out on his brow and dripping onto my chest. His own chest is damp with sweat. Soon, his facial expression hints that he might be approaching climax, and for the first time this evening, he starts fucking me faster and harder. I look into his eyes and nod, wordlessly encouraging him to release his load into my guts.

His face becomes almost unrecognizable as his eyes widen and his brow furrows. I feel his dick swell inside me, and with a loud groan, he shoots his load into me. I lose count of the spasms, but it lasts well over twenty seconds.

Dennis collapses on me with his still-stiff cock wedged into my ass. He is panting, but we still manage to kiss rabidly. Finally, I feel his dick slip out of my hole as he dismounts me and collapses in a heap on the bed right next to me.

I snuggle into his very wet armpit and run my fingers through his damp chest hair. I touch every part of his face as he lay on his back, staring at the ceiling with glazed eyes. I trace his brow, his nose, his lips, his ears, his Adam's apple multiple times. I want his profile etched into my memory.

"Jake," he says, after his breathing returned to normal. "I need to ask you something."

"Anything," I reply.

"Would you think less of me if I asked you to fuck me?"

Thunderstruck, I reply, "Of course not!"

"You're the only person I can trust to fuck me for the first time," he says, slowly.

"I'm honored that you feel that way," I reply. "I would love nothing more than to be your first."

He looks relieved. "Do I need to do anything first?"

"You know, I'm okay if you don't. But if you would feel more comfortable, I have something that will take care of, well, you know."

"I think I'd rather not worry about having something unpleasant happen," he said, starting to blush.

I travel prepared, so I go to my bag and pull out a disposable enema which had already been emptied. I tell him how to fill it with warm water, insert it, and check what comes out when he expels the water.

He goes into the bathroom and shuts the door. I hear running water several times, and finally he returns, carrying the empty bottle.

"You can just toss that," I tell him. "It's really not intended for re-use." He tosses it in the bathroom wastebasket.

We cuddle on the bed for a while, making out and touching each other. "I'm ready," he says, finally.

"Tell me if something doesn't feel right, okay? I'm going to take it very slow."

Dennis is on his back. He pulls his legs up and grips his knees, exposing his simply glorious asshole. I gently rim him for several minutes, then spend several more introducing lubricated fingers into his loosening anus. After I'm able to get three fingers in him without trouble, I raise myself and apply additional lubricant to his hole and my dick. I position my eager cock against his sweet pucker, and begin to push into him.

Our eyes lock just as they had done earlier. I watch him grimace as I make headway. A few times he looks uncertain, but nods when I ask if he's okay.

Soon, the head of my dick breaches his sphincters, and he throws his head back with a groan. I take slow, short strokes, each time pushing a little further into him. Each stroke is easier than the last one, and eventually I'm fully engulfed inside my friend's rectum.

Dennis is finally breathing normally again, so I begin longer strokes, establishing a steady rhythm. I can see from his face when my cock hits his prostate; his eyes widen and a yelp escapes his lips. His dick is semi-erect but leaking more precum than I've ever seen before.

Dennis has clearly entered a state of bliss. His eyes are closed, he groans softly, and there's a distinct smile on his face. He is so beautiful lying before me, his stubbly face, his hairy chest and belly, his furry armpits, his thick pubic bush, and his stiff cock twitching and leaking as I fuck him.

Several times I stop moving to allow the threat of an imminent orgasm to pass, but after the third rest stop, I can no longer hold back. "Dennis, I'm gonna cum," I announce. "Do you want me to come inside you or on your chest?"

"Inside," he grunts.

"Okay, inside it is," I reply. Just as I complete those words, the head of my dick feels like a red hot poker, my legs start shaking, and I experience one of the most intense orgasms I've had in recent memory. I lose count of how many times my cock spasms, filling Dennis' rectum with my load.

Dennis has taken his cock into his own hands and is vigorously stroking it. As my orgasm winds down, his own breaks, and his dick shoots a thick load of cum that lands squarely on his face.

After my erection has faded completely, my dick slips out of Dennis' ass. In a daze, I watch as my own cum as it drains from him.

I move to lie next to Dennis again. I lick the cum off his face and feed it to him while kissing him deep and long. Our kissing is passionate without being rabid.

After we've both recovered, he from two orgasms and me from one, we decide that we won't shower tonight. "I want to smell tonight's sex on you when I wake up," I tell him. He grins.

We cuddle and spoon, this time with me behind, my cock pressed against his hairy crack.

*****

I woke up early, with Dennis snoring softly in my arms. I nuzzle the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. With a yawn, he turns on his back and looks at me hazily. He raises his arm, and the smell of his armpit is intoxicating. I lean over and kiss him before burying my nose in the furry crevice. I run my fingers over his hairy chest, and trace the fur down to his thick bush. It's matted with dried cum and lubricant. He has no morning wood today; his cock looks well used after the past several days.

Still, I cannot resist, and take it into my mouth. It tastes like a smorgasbord of sex: semen, musk, lube, piss, spit, ass....

"Oh, god," Dennis says with a sigh. His cock responds promptly to my ministrations. As does mine, just from his smell alone.

I run my fingers over his balls and taint, which are slightly damp. My fingers approach his puckered asshole, and he groans softly.

"Jake?" he asks.

"Yes, Dennis?" I reply.

"Please fuck me again."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I need to feel you inside me.

"Well, then, let's get to it!"

Dennis spreads his legs and pulls his knees up as he did the night before. His asshole is damp from sleep sweat and the remnants of last night's fucking. The sight is very arousing, but the musky smell turns me on even more. I eagerly start licking his hole, and very soon, I'm throbbing. I continue to rim him until he moans so loudly I'm afraid to wake the neighbors. I position my dick at his rear entrance, and as we lock eyes again, I slowly slide my cock fully into his rectum.

Dennis' ass is warm and smooth, like velvet. My strokes are met with minimal resistance, and he groans softly with each stroke. His eyes are closed, opening only periodically as the ridge of my cock nudges some other nook or cranny within him.

The fuck goes on for a good twenty or twenty-five minutes. I alternate between looking down at my cock sliding in and out of Dennis's hairy hole, the sweat on his hairy chest, his cock getting harder and harder, his sweaty armpits getting wetter and wetter, and his beautiful bearded face twisting in pleasure.

I feel Dennis' ass start to spasm, and I know that he's likely headed toward a hands-free orgasm. Moments later my prediction comes true, as his dick starts to shoot cum a couple of feet in the air, without Dennis or I touching it at all.

His spasms trigger the beginning of my own orgasm. Without much movement of all, my cock floods Dennis' rectum with as much cum as I can muster.

Exhausted, I collapse into his arms, which he wraps tightly around me. I almost start to sob at the thought that I'm going to leave his company in just a few hours. I'm on the verge of using a word I had recently vowed not to use for at least a year. I remind myself that I'm swept up by this very passionate young man I'd only just met and only just introduced to the wonders of sex between men. He needs time and space to figure out what his life is going to be like after I leave.

Dennis has a similarly thoughtful expression on his face. I decide not to offer a penny for his thoughts, as I can't bear the thought of a conversation about our relationship, including the premature use of the "L" word.

Without a word, we get up and walk to the bathroom. There's no question as to whether we'll shower together or not; of course we will. We wash each others' bodies, interrupting to kiss once in a while. Both of our cocks are spent, so that's one distraction we don't need to deal with.

Dennis cooks breakfast while I gather my belongings and take my travel bag to my car. We eat quietly, because neither of us wishes to discuss what comes next.

After we've finished eating and clearing the dishes, we stand in awkward silence in Dennis' living room.

"Thanks for putting me up for the past few days," I say, finally.

"Thank you for much more than I can ever say," he replies, his eyes welling with tears.

It's impossible for us not to start crying. We've packed a lot of intensity into five short days. We hold each other for what seems like an eternity. Finally, I break the embrace.

"Well, I'm off," I say, sniffling.

"Drive safe," Dennis says, sniffling.

"I'll let you know when I get to my next stop," I reassure him.

With one final kiss, I turn, walk to my car, and drive away. We wave at each other as I pass.

I head for the Interstate, wondering where to go next.

<b>Epilogue</b>

It's been nearly three years since my time with Dennis. He and I have remained in touch ever since then. We exchange emails, texts, and phone calls several times a month. We jack off together over Skype with some regularity. I'm planning to visit him again sometime next year.

Dennis has fully embraced his bisexuality, and said as much to his family. After initial puzzlement, they have become staunch allies. His mom even joined the local chapter of PFLAG.

Dennis and Andy hang out frequently, as friends with benefits. Both have met other men and have formed a small group of friends who have each others' backs. Dennis has dated both men and women, but there's been nothing serious yet.

Mike got married about a year ago, and he and his wife have a baby on the way. He and Dennis have remained good friends, and I think they've messed around a few times, but with impending fatherhood, same-sex hanky panky will probably end soon.

Scott left his job with Dennis a few months after his outburst. Apparently, they were never able to patch up their friendship. Last Dennis heard, Scott had moved to Idaho.

I'm still searching for a place to land. I've visited nearly all of the lower 48, putting over a hundred thousand miles on my car and making new friends (and a few enemies) in every state. Some places were home for a few days, some for a few weeks, and a couple for a little over a month. I've liked many of these places, but none cried out to me as being Home. For now, I embrace the life of a nomad.