Dennis The Nerd Ch. 01 - Discovered

Story Info
She discovers a nerd that she’s attracted to.
3.5k words
4.12
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers

My life was altered when I discovered what I felt was a secret that no one else knew about.

It all started when I was in my sophomore year of college, eating lunch with my girlfriends. We were talking about typical boy problems... 

Well, they were, I didn't have a boy at the time. 

I was popular and considered to be attractive with my bleach blonde hair, tan skin, and D cup breasts. I had my fair share of boyfriends, but I was getting bored with the same jocks who only seemed to be in college to play sports and get laid. They never seemed to treat women very well. Don't get me wrong, there are probably a lot of popular good-looking guys that do, I just happened to strike out a bunch.

Tina and Tracy were blabbing away when all of a sudden, a guy in the corner of the cafeteria stood up, took off his sweatshirt, wrapped it around his waist, and sat back down. I don't think anyone thought anything of it, except me. You see, this guy's name was Dennis, and Dennis was your typical nerd. He had big round glasses, red hair, skinny frame, freckles on his face, always doing homework, walked around avoiding eye contact, and carried himself with very little confidence. He always seemed to wear white collared shirts, with pens in his shirt pocket too. 

But what I saw when he took off his sweatshirt, were rock hard 6 pack abs that he exposed when his t-shirt lifted with his sweatshirt. For some reason, the surprise of it all shocked me and immediately turned me on. It was almost like a challenge to try something different and see if I could unleash the potential in this guy (and I'll be honest, grab those abs).

I cut off my girlfriends, stood up and walked over to him, sat down, and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Cindy."

He looked up at me in confusion and replied after a brief blank stare, "Hi, I'm Dennis."

"So, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Just working on some calculus," Dennis replied while giving me a cheesy smile.

I stared at his uncomfortable smile for a second and thought to myself: this is going to be harder than I thought. But let's try to push past it.

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"Paris."

"Really?!" I said shocked.

"Paris, Texas," he revealed.

"Oh," I said disappointedly, "Well, what's your favorite thing about Paris, Texas?"

"Not much, I didn't really have a choice."

I blew air in my cheeks struggling to keep the conversation going.

"What's some of your hobbies?"

"Um...." Dennis struggled to come up with an answer. 

I waited in anticipation hoping he'd magically say, "Shopping, painting nails, and watching chick flick movies," so that I could get the conversation moving in a direction I could relate to.

"I like watching Star Trek and reading comic books!" Dennis finally blurted out.

"Of course it is, two things I know nothing about," I thought to myself.

The school bell rang which pierced the awkward silence and saved me from having to pretend to be interested. I needed to regroup to get more prepared for this type of conversation. We both jumped up and went our separate ways to class. 

I didn't give up though, for the next month at lunch, I passed my friend's table and sat with Dennis. Each day I learned a little more about him, and he loosened up a little and carried on better conversations. Shoot, I even did a little research on Star Trek to really get him to open up. The only problem was, he started hyperventilating from excitement that he had to pause to use his inhaler. 

One day I asked Dennis, "Do you have eye contacts at home?"

"I do, but I can never put them in. It's always a big struggle."

"Don't worry about that, just bring them tomorrow," I said.

"Why, what's going on tomorrow?"

"You'll see, just don't make any plans tomorrow night. I gotta go," I said as I ran off to class.

The next day at lunch I asked Dennis, "So, you wanna go to a party with me tonight?"

"Really?!" Dennis said excitedly. He practically wet his pants.

"Yep, I'm gonna need you to meet me after school. We're gonna go shopping and change some things up."

He looked down at his outfit. Although I'll admit the bow tie was a cute look for him, the suspenders and grandpa pants had to go. He shrugged his shoulders, and agreed to meet.

The end of school came, and Dennis came out with papers flying out of his backpack and his pants hiked up way too high. 

"Goodness this man needs help," I whispered to myself. 

We both gave each other awkward smiles and headed for my car. Soon enough we arrived at the mall and walked in a store to look around. We stopped by the jean section first.

"We can't buy these." Dennis said, "These jeans are ripped."

"No, that's part of the reason we are buying them. They'll look great on you."

Dennis looked confused but I moved on. We ran over to the shirt area and grabbed a preppy polo. I pushed him in a dressing room and told him to try them out.

"These jeans are too big." Dennis said before he stepped out.

"That's ok, just come out so I can see how you look."

"Ok... Here I come." Dennis replied.

He walked out and I swore I was looking at a different guy. He looked great! 

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Good, I feel cool... except for the loose pants."

He had his hands in his pocket to keep his pants up, but I could see a little bit of his white waistband from his underwear.

"Is that tighty whities you have on under there?" I grinned in a teasing way.

Dennis was a bit speechless and confirmed my suspicion.

"Alright, we'll grab a smaller pair of jeans on the way out and we're gonna get you in some different underwear."

I had Dennis change back and then we headed toward the checkout. I saw a red pair of boxer briefs hanging up that I snatched from a rack. We stopped at a few more stores to grab some new shoes and a belt, to replace his Velcro black shoes and his green suspenders. Then we headed to Tina's house for a new haircut.

We busted into Tina's place and sat Dennis in a chair. We looked at Dennis and then at our phones, searching for some inspiration.

"Ah, I got it!" Tina yelled out and then immediately went to work.

At the time I wasn't sure what light bulb went off for her, but I'd seen her cut lots of hair, and I'd never seen anyone do such a great job, so I stepped aside and let her do her thing.

I went back into my car and grabbed my outfit for the night and went into Tina's bedroom to change. I had a black off-the-shoulder top and a pair of white leggings for the party. 

I took off my shirt, unbuttoned my jeans, and then thought to myself "Oh shoot!"

I forgot to bring a thong. I had on my cute black cotton bikini panties with a fun keyhole in the back. These pants were somewhat see-through and showed panty lines very easily.

"Ok, what do I do....?" I said and then my eyes looked at Tina's dresser.

"Bingo." Tina is about the same size as me. 

I went over and opened her drawers and found her underwear stash. She had a lot of lace panties in assorted colors. She also had a huge collection of animal print underwear. Some were leopard, some were zebra, and some were cheetah print patterns. 

"What a scandalous little collection you've got, Tina," I said to myself.

I dug around and finally found one nude color, lace thong.

"Perfect," I said as I picked it up. Suddenly out fell a small diamond butt plug.

My jaw dropped and my heart jumped. I picked it up and examined it. I was already feeling a bit excited for the night, and I couldn't resist. 

I laid on her bed and found some lube in her night stand. I spread my legs and reached down and pressed the plug against my ass. I teased it against me and felt my pussy getting jealous. My hand was all wet from getting the plug nice and slippery. I circled my pussy opening and grazed over my clit a few times. I began to moan as my ass was starting to accept the plug. I pressed hard on the plug, and it slipped into place. I started to fuck myself with a finger and began to rub my clit. All I could do was fantasize about getting fucked by Dennis and grabbing those rock-hard abs.

"Oh Cindy!" Tina said and then knocked on the door.

"Oh shit!" I screamed/whispered to myself. I almost forgot where I was as I panicked, jumped out of bed, and quickly started getting dressed.

"Yes?"

"Your prince awaits!"

After quickly throwing on my clothes, I opened the door. Tina looked at me suspiciously as my hair looked a bit crazy from putting my shirt on too fast. After a moment's pause, she shrugged it off and walked me out to Dennis. Little did I know he actually got changed into his outfit as well.

I screamed with excitement when I saw him, "Holy shit, you look amazing Dennis! Is that you? You look like Ed Sheeran 2.0! I see Tina helped with your contacts too," I said as I winked at him.

Dennis began to blush. 

He avoided eye contact and looked up at the ceiling as he remarked, "Yep, it's me."

I went right up to him and put both hands on his shoulders. He startled a bit and was forced to look at me.

"You look stunning," I said to him.

All of a sudden, I could feel some confidence in his voice, and he responded to me clearly while looking straight into my eyes, "Thank you. Thank you to both of you. I feel great." 

Then he looked down at me and noticed my outfit, "and you, you look incredible!" he said to me.

I smiled and grabbed his hand and headed for my car. I thanked Tina on the way out and gave her a wink. We got to the car and Dennis opened the door for me. When I spread my legs to get in, Tina's plug teased me as I sat down. Oh man, I wanted my pussy to get pounded so bad! I gently rubbed my pussy over my pants as Dennis was walking around the back side of the car to get in on the other side. Once Dennis got in, I quickly put one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my keys and started the car.

We arrived at the party and were quickly reminded how awesome this party was going to be. The host was one of the richest kids in school and his parents were out for the week. They had a DJ playing out back with lights everywhere. It was incredible to see. I found my friends and brought Dennis over. They turned around and immediately put their hands over their mouths in amazement.

"Oh my gosh, Dennis you look.... Hot!" one of my friends said.

"Thanks," Dennis said as he stretched his hand out to shake everyone's hand.

My friends winked at me and confirmed I did indeed find a diamond that was in the rough. We small-talked for a bit but realized Dennis was giving short answers and that's when I remembered that this was his first party and social gathering, so I figured a drink would loosen him up a bit. I went over to the bar and grabbed some shots. I came back and handed them out. Dennis looked a bit nervous.

"It's ok, just go for the plunge and open up wide," I said as I brought his drink up to his mouth and tipped it in. 

He coughed a bit but recovered pretty well.

"You ok?" I asked.

He reassured me with a thumbs up.

"Ready for round two?" as I poured my drink into his mouth. 

My girlfriends laughed and then cheered him on, "Yeah! Go Dennis!"

Dennis smiled and I noticed him look at the crowd dancing in back.

"Let's go," I said as I led him to the back where the DJ was blasting some awesome music.

I reassured Dennis, who I knew had never danced with a girl before, "It's ok, relax, move with me and hold my waist."

I turned around and began to grind into him. At first he was a little stiff but then began to loosen up and move with me. 

Before I knew it I could feel something else that was a little stiff rubbing against me. I was loving it and actually was pretty amazed that he was starting to get good at dancing with me. 

After my friends passed a few more drinks around and a bunch more songs played, I tried a move where I reached my hand back behind his head and brought him to my neck. I think he had enough drinks in him that he didn't think twice and he kissed my neck. I felt my ass tingle from the plug that was in me. 

All of a sudden glitter filled the sky as the DJ dropped a song that all of my girl friends loved. I screamed in excitement and we all got in a circle with our arms over each others' and sang the song by heart. Dennis didn't know the song but my friends kept giving him drinks and he kept downing them and having a good time. He was starting to get a bit tipsy so I figured it was time to take a break. 

We got to the kitchen and he was stumbling all over the place. It seemed like he needed to lay down for a little bit so I led him to a bedroom. He didn't quite make it to the bed and ended up passed out on the floor right inside the door. A minute later Tina brought a hot Italian guy into the room.

"Ope- is this room taken?"

"Nope, apparently my date is toast for the night," I replied.

I was about to walk out of the room when Tina asked, "Do you want to join? He eats pussy really well."

My ass and clit was hungry for pleasure and my body took over. I ran over and instantly started making out with him and we both started to take off his clothes. I remember laying on the bed and seeing him in only a black jockstrap.

"Ow hot! Keep those on for a little while," I remarked.

He slid off my pants and revealed Tina's nude colored thong. 

Tina looked at me, "Funny, I have one just like that."

I smiled and didn't say anything. 

The guy spread my legs and then remarked, "Nice plug."

Tina looked and her eyes got big, "Is that mine?!"

I started giggling, "It's a very nice plug. I'm loving it."

The guy looked at me, "Wait, so this is yours, Tina?"

"Apparently so!" Tina replied.

"That's very hot," he said in a sexy Italian accent.

He started to undress Tina and soon she was swept away with his touches and kisses that it didn't matter anymore. Tina was down to a white lace push-up bra and a pair of white lace boy shorts. He began kissing her neck and feeling her ass. I was already teasing my clit and applying pressure against the plug, which gave me the slight sensation that I was getting fucked in the ass. 

His cock was solid hard inside his jock strap and pressed against Tina's pussy as they began to grind. It didn't take long for Tina to get warmed up as he led her over to me. He took off her panties and had her lay on top of me. Tina was light so I didn't mind. 

She had her pussy right above mine and before I knew it he was eating both of us out. He would take a minute and tease my clit with his tongue and then started to rub me while he ate out Tina. We both were moaning and loved his soft touches and erotic tongue flicks.

He started to finger me with 2 fingers. 

Soon after Tina remarked, "Mmm I love when you tongue fuck me."

I realized he was fucking us at the same time with the same rhythm. It was sexy as hell. He began to pull on me and my g-spot was soaring with sensation and sensitivity. I was in heaven and Tina was excited as well. We both began to get loader and loader. I wasn't quite at the point of an orgasm yet, but all of a sudden I felt a gush of liquid flood my pussy. At first I thought I was squirting somehow, but then I realized it was Tina who was squirting on me. Fuck it was hot.

We all got a bit distracted from Tina's orgasm that we reset and both sat on the end of the bed. Tina put her hands on his package and slowly took out his long cock from his jock. She stared at it for a second contemplating if she could fit his dick in her mouth without gagging. I saw the hesitation and dove in and put as much of him inside me until he reached the back of my throat.

"Holy Shit!" he remarked in amazement, "You got pretty far there!"

"I'll tell you what." Tina began, "You get his cock while I get his mouth."

Tina began to make out with him furiously while I went back at it and slipped his big shaft in and out of my mouth. I could taste some precum from time to time and just kept going at it. His cum and my saliva was making his cock so wet and slippery. 

I was so excited that I began fingering myself. I was pretending that his cock was pumping my pink smooth pussy. 

I got into a state where I felt like the deeper his cock went into my mouth, the deeper it felt liking he was fucking me. I was getting off so hard that I pumped my fingers in me twice as fast as I was sucking him and it was driving me crazy. I took my other hand and fluttered it over my clit as fast as I could.

Tina noticed me going to town on him and myself and quickly grabbed a condom from her purse.

"Slam her hard," she said to him.

He quickly put it on while I laid back. I wanted his cock so bad! I was so wet and yearned for him to drive his shaft deep into me.

"Ooooo YES!" I shrieked as his cock began to enter me.

He took his time as I embraced every single inch of his long hard cock entering in me. I felt a tingle from the bottom of my spine all the way up to my smile.

He slowly began to get in a rhythm while Tina kissed him and ran her hands all along his sexy body.

"Ohhh yeah! Pound me!" I said to him in a demanding way, "Mmmm! Shit, slam me hard!" I continued on.

He began to pick up the tempo and started fucking me faster. I was getting close to cumming and I could tell he was too.

"Yes!" we both screamed at each other.

I kept rubbing my clit fast as he nailed me hard. Soon we both burst with satisfaction as we began to orgasm. It had been awhile since I had an orgasm that good. I laid there and embraced the electric current of my orgasm as well as his pulsing cock inside me.

We eventually gathered ourselves up and put our clothes back on.

As they were leaving Tina said to him, "I hope you enjoyed your stay in America." 

He had a big smile on his face in satisfaction. 

"Oh, and Cindy?" Tina asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You can keep the butt plug." she said and then winked at me.

I smiled, "Good, I wasn't planning on returning it anyways," I remarked jokingly.

Turns out the Italian guy was on vacation and met Tina earlier in the week, but he was going back to Italy the next day. I was disappointed I wasn't going to see him again, but I looked over at Dennis still passed out on the floor and knew I had a good guy. I couldn't wait to teach him what this guy did to me. Baby steps though... Baby steps.

Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers