Dennis - The Next Two Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach the ground level just as Dan pulls open the door. He sticks his head over the balcony, looking for me. I head back to the pool area, where mom watches as the kids splash each other. I figure that the best place for him to find me is in front of his wife.

Dad is on the hunt, stomping around until he spots me by the pool. His face twists into a snarl when he realizes that I've checkmated him. "Go on, you son of a bitch," I say to myself. "Come over here and listen as I tell your wife what you were up to. In front of your children, no less!"

I stay by the pool until mom and the kids decide to leave, about 15 minutes later. I tag along behind them until I can duck into the motel office. I tell the young lady staffing the front desk that something has come up and I will need to check out this afternoon. She tells me that she'll have my final bill ready in about 20 minutes.

To my delight, I see the family come down the stairs and load into a older model dust-covered minivan. Dan is still stomping, but I get the impression that anger is his default emotional state. I happily watch as the 21st century version of the old family station wagon of my youth pulls out of the parking lot and onto the street.

I hurry upstairs, grab my stuff, and toss it in the trunk of my car. I pay my bill and get the hell out of there.

***

I drive to Dennis' place, even though I'm about an hour early. I think about going to the bar where we met, but after my latest adventure, I decide to just sit tight and listen to my road-trip music mix. At about 6:45, Dennis drives up in his truck. I get out of my car just as he exits his truck. He's a little surprised to see me early, but he's smiling broadly. My heart skips a beat.

Soon we are in his apartment, kissing deeply. It is such a relief to be with Dennis after the nightmare with Dan.

"Um, can I ask you for a favor," I ask tentatively.

"Of course, Jake. Anything!" he replies.

"Can I stay here for a day or two? I had to check out of my motel this afternoon."

"I was planning to ask you to shack up with me for the rest of your visit," he replies. "So, yeah, you can stay here."

I start to cry as I hug him tightly. "Thank you, Dennis. You don't know how much this means to me."

I briefly recount my unpleasant experience with Dan. Dennis has a concerned look on his face, which turns to a smile when I tell him how I foiled Dan's efforts to get back at me.

We kiss again.

Dennis calls out for pizza. We sit on the couch making out, drinking beer, and smoking a little pot. The pizza is good, and we're both grinning stupidly by the time we're done.

"Wanna mess around?" Dennis asks with a sly smile.

I don't have to answer. I stand up, strip off my clothes, and my dick pops to attention.

"I thought so," Dennis says as we walk to his bedroom.

***

Out of his work clothes, Dennis smells divine. I don't have to be very close to smell his musky armpits. Theds hypnotic aroma of his unwashed cock nearly has me drooling. I push him on the bed, pull his legs apart, and suck his cock with all the passion I have. I pop his balls into my mouth one by one, making him groan even louder. The musk emanating from Dennis' taint pushes all of my passion buttons, and I bury my nose in that hairy paradise.

"Hold on," Dennis says. "Get up here. I want your dick."

I move up to the bed, and we recreate the surprisingly effective 69 position we'd executed the night before, this time with me on top and Dennis on his back. He is gentle yet persistent with my dick, while I'm ravenous with his. I loosen my throat enough to get all of his cock into my mouth. The hair on his balls tickles my nose, but I'm completely focused on deep-throating his very stiff dick.

Dennis' hands have not been idle while he's been blowing me. At first, he's kneading my buns before running his finger up and down my crack. I spread my legs a little wider allowing him full access to my asshole. He tentatively sticks a finger against my anus, causing me to flinch slightly, but almost immediately my hole relaxes allowing him entry. The single finger is soon joined by a second, and Dennis' finger fucking gets more and more persistent. He accidentally bumps against my prostate, causing me to shudder and attempt to groan while I have a very hard cock in my throat. It ends up sounding more like a gurgle.

I reluctantly release Dennis' cock from the grip of my throat. "Hey," I say hoarsely. "Wanna try something different?"

"Sure," he replies without taking my cock out of his mouth.

"Let's take a little break," I say, attempting to get up on my knees. My dick pops out of Dennis' mouth, and I think I hear him whimper.

I rearrange my body so that we're next to each other. We kiss. I have to say that in less than 24 hours, Dennis has shed any reluctance to kissing another man.

"Will you fuck me?" I ask, a little hesitantly. I'm concerned that Dennis won't want to breach the bro-taboo of anal sex with another guy.

I'm right to be concerned, it turns out. Dennis has not answered me after what seemed like an eternity. Then, he says, "Um, Jake, I don't know if I'm ready to take that step. I definitely don't want you to think that I'd let you reciprocate."

"Never mind that I had two fingers and an emptying beer bottle up your ass," I say to myself. But, actually, I understand. "I would only fuck you if you asked me to and I believed that you really meant it," I reply out loud. He appears to accept that promise, but still looks unconvinced.

"Look, man, you've already done things to my ass," I say when he doesn't respond. "Last night you rimmed me. Just a few minutes ago you poked your fingers in me. Your cock is the logical next step."

"Well, I guess so," he replies doubtfully.

"I'll tell you what. Let's try it. If you don't like it, you can pull out at any time. No hard feelings. I know: Let's do it doggy style so you don't have to look at my face or see my dick. That should make it a little easier to forget that I'm a guy. I'd much rather look at you while you fuck me, but just feeling you inside me is the next best thing."

Dennis appears to be thinking this over. Finally, he nods slowly. "Okay," he says. "I'll fuck you."

I'm relieved. "Got any lube?" I ask. Without a word, he pulls a bottle of "personal lubricant" out of his nightstand. "Wanking fluid," I say with a chuckle. He smiles.

I grab the bottle of lube and apply a liberal amount to Dennis' cock and another healthy dab to my asshole. Using my fingers, I grease the entrance chute, as one fuck buddy called it once. "I think this will be easier if I lean over the edge of the bed and you stand behind me." I say. Dennis nods.

I assume the position and eagerly await the penetration. I feel the head of Dennis' cock against my anus. Instinctively, I clench my sphincter knowing that entry will be easier as the muscles relax. Dennis times his entry perfectly, his dick gliding into my rectum with a minimum of resistance.

"Fuck, you're tight," Dennis says, finally uttering a complete sentence. I swear I can feel every bulging vein as he slides further and further in. The feeling of fullness is something I've missed for months. Even my favorite dildo is a poor substitute for the real thing.

I'm groaning with every stroke. Dennis ramps up the pace. My groans turn into yelps as his balls bang against mine. "Yeah, Jake, take that big cock," he growls, slapping my right asscheek. I use what leverage I have to push my ass back on his cock. "You are so fucking tight, Jake, tighter than any pussy I've ever fucked."

Dennis starts a classic porn technique of withdrawing his cock entirely on each stroke, jamming it back into my pulsing asshole until his pubic bone bangs against my tailbone. He's turned into an animal.

I want this to continue forever, but I know from his breathing that Dennis is getting close to orgasm. He starts screaming, "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck" before burying his pulsing cock as deeply as he can in my ass. He's almost whimpering as he pumps multiple shots of cum in my rectum.

Dennis collapses on me, with his dick still impaled in my sloppy ass. He's sweating and panting and groaning, wrapping his arms around my chest. Finally, I feel his dick slip out of my hole, and know that cum is spilling out, rolling down my legs. Dennis stands up, shakily.

I flip onto my back so I can deal with my own throbbing cock. I run my hand over my hole, scooping the mixture of lube and cum from my ass, and use it to jack myself off. Dennis is looking at me slack-jawed, while I stare at his handsome, stubbly face, hairy chest, and sated cock, using his cum to reach my own shattering orgasm.

Dennis stretches out on top of me, our shriveled cocks next to each other, our sweat mingling on our chests as we kiss.

Within five minutes, we're dozing in each others arms. Dennis lifts my arm and buries his face in my very wet armpit. He inhales deeply. "Ah, now I know what you meant when you did that to me." He continues to smell my musk. If I didn't know better, I'd swear his dick started to get hard again.

After we recover, Dennis surveys the twisted mass of sweat- and cum-soaked sheets. "Let's shower and then change the bed," he suggests. "Sounds like a plan," I reply.

Our shower is much more chaste than the one we had the night before. We soap up and rinse off each others' bodies thoroughly. My appreciation of Dennis' body is magnified by the memory of the terrific sex we've had in the past 24 hours. His broad shoulders. His treasure trail. His tree-trunk furry legs. His nicely hairy bubble butt. And that cock!

"Careful, Jake," I say to myself. "Don't let your thoughts get ahead of you."

After we change the sheets on Dennis' bed, we decide to call it a night early. Within minutes of getting in bed, each of us is asleep.

***

I awake the following morning, groggily noticing that I'm alone in the bed. I smell bacon and coffee, and realize that Dennis is making another delicious breakfast.

After the wild activity of the previous day, I'm not surprised that I don't have a morning erection. In fact, my cock feels a bit raw and my ass is definitely letting me know that I got fucked last night. I go to the bathroom to take a piss, then pad naked into the kitchen.

Dennis is at the stove, apron on, ass hanging out seductively. "Mornin' Jake," he says. "Mornin' Dennis," I reply. My timing is impeccable, as Dennis is just plating up eggs, bacon, and toast, hands them to me. I carry the plates to the living room.

Dennis seems a bit restrained this morning. I can't tell if he's just tired or if he's having issues with his recent streak of homosexual behavior, or if it's something else.

"I should tell you that I have a few buddies coming over tonight," he says, finally. "They're coming to watch the game." I assume it's a football game of some sort, since sports is not something I pay much attention to.

"Do you want me to be elsewhere?" I ask.

"Oh, god no; not at all. I just want to ask you to keep things chill while they're here," he replies.

"Gotcha. No problem. Just a kiss and maybe a grope," I say, teasing him. He flashes a panicked look on his face. "Just kidding, man. I'll be as straight as I can be." He chuckles, "That's why I'm worried! I've seen you act straight!"

Breakfast over, we clear the dishes and get dressed. Dennis is still quieter than he was the previous morning. "I'll be leaving work a little early tonight, so I can pick up some beer and stuff. I should be here by 6:30."

"See you then, man!" I say as he climbs in his truck and I hop in my car.

***

I decide to spend my day laying low. I find the nearest multiplex (in another town about 40 minutes away), and work out a schedule that will keep me entertained from 11 in the morning until 5:30 in the afternoon.

While the theater was not exactly state of the art, it has the three things I needed: a seat, a bathroom, and fresh popcorn. The movies are forgettable (easy to say since I've forgotten which movies they were!), the seats are reasonably comfortable, the bathrooms are adequate, and the popcorn is absolutely fresh.

I drive back to Dennis' place, arriving just before he does. I help him carry the beer and bags of ice indoors. He'd pulled out a couple of ice chests for the beer, and has me stock them as well as filling several bowls with a variety of chips and pretzels. Dennis fires up his trusty skillet and was making a variety of quesadillas, including plain cheese, chicken, and beef. He has the oven on to keep them warm until they are needed.

There's a knock at the door at about 6:45. Dennis opens it and admits two men, greeting them with typical bro-hugs. He introduces them to me as Mike and Scott. Mike is a dark-skinned Black man, about thirty, close-cropped hair, dark eyes, handsome face with a nice goatee. His jacket seems to be concealing a very fit body. Scott is white, a few years older, of average height and build. Dirty blond hair, gray eyes, a hint of blond stubble on his cheeks and chin. I shook hands and offer to take their jackets.

"Jake is a friend of my cousin Chris, the one who lives in LA," Dennis explains. "He was passing through and looked me up. Turns out he's staying at the motel down the road. I invited him over to watch the game with us.

"Cool," says Scott, shedding his sweatshirt. He's wearing an athletic shirt underneath, revealing pasty grayish skin with a couple of mediocre paint-by-numbers tattoos on his biceps. He had the look of someone who might have been in good shape when he was younger, but hasn't paid much attention to his physique since then.

Mike, on the other hand, clearly takes care of himself. Also wearing an athletic jersey under his jacket, I nearly gasp out loud when I see his muscular arms, shoulders, and chest. His skin is like dark chocolate stretched tightly over the rippling musculature underneath. His chest has a smattering of tightly curled black hair. If I weren't careful, I might throw myself at his feet.

Mike and Scott have just taken seats when there is another knock at the door. Dennis opens it to find a younger white man, about 25, tall and wiry. He isn't wearing a jacket, so his thin but fit form is immediately apparent. He has a patchy moustache and a smattering of a beard on the rest of his face. His green eyes stand out against his fair complexion. He looks like the kind of skinny guy who has no trouble sucking his own cock. Dennis introduces him to me as Adam.

I learn that Scott and Dennis work at the same garage and had gone to the same trade school. Mike is one of their best customers; in fact, it's his '68 Mustang that has taken up so much of Dennis' time over the past several days.

Dennis turns on the TV, just as the football game is about to start. Scott and Adam are on the couch, so I sit cross-legged on the floor, leaning back against the recliner, which is occupied by Mike. So, here I am, quite literally at his feet! I glance at his muscular legs: well defined calves, thick thighs that could probably crack nuts if arranged properly.

Dennis brings beers for everyone, followed by the bowls of chips and pretzels. He takes the pipe out of its drawer, fills it with pot, and lights up. The pipe gets passed around three times before Dennis stashes it in the ashtray on the living room table.

I'm in the kitchen getting more beers from the kitchen when one of the teams scores a touchdown. It's obviously the one the guys are rooting for, because as I come back in, they're all on their feet with their arms raised high above their heads. I instinctively look at each of their armpits. Scott has thin, wispy hair, while Adam's is essentially average. But Mike has the same tightly curled black hair as he has on his chest, only there is a lot more of it in his armpits.

Everything continues apace as the game wears on. More pot is smoked, more beer is drank, and the quesadillas finally make their appearance. They disappear almost immediately.

Halftime brings out the typical bro-versation, quickly turning into bragging about sexual conquests.

Mike says to Scott, "So, are you still seeing that chick with the huge boobs and that ass from heaven?"

"Nah," Scott replies. "She wanted me to go down on her and I just couldn't do it. I hated the smell. So she dumped me."

"Send her my way," Dennis interjects. "I love eating pussy!" Scott looks nauseated.

"So you're back to dating Rosie Palmer and her five daughters, eh?" Mike teases. Scott gives him a dirty look.

Mike takes the floor. "So while Scott's stuck jerking himself off, I've been working my way through the fine bitches at my office." It turns out that Mike works for a law firm and has a habit of picking up the new young hires.

Mike continues, "Yeah, I got this one little Asian chick named Leeza in the conference room during lunch hour the other day. Tiny thing, like maybe 80 points. She tried to suck my cock, but it was too big for her. So I got her on the floor, pushed her panties aside, and fucked her brains out. I thought I might split her in half, but she took it like a champ." He grabs his very notable package while making this boast.

Adam speaks up for the first time. "I don't believe that you have such a big cock, Mike. You're all talk."

Mike whirls to face him. "You wanna see it, motherfucker? I'll bet it's bigger than yours!"

I'm getting excited. "I'll take your bet!" Adam replies.

Both men stand up, facing each other like two wrestlers at the beginning of a match. "Ready, set, drop 'em," Dennis says, taking charge.

Mike and Adam drop their shorts to the floor. I think I am going to faint. Mike reveals his big, thick, uncut black dick. He already has a semi-erection, and it seems certain that he would win the bet.

Adam, however, has one of the nicest big, cut, white dicks I'd ever seen, not counting Dan's from the day before. While Mike trims his pubic hair to nearly nothing, Adam leaves his bright red bush alone. I think to myself, "I knew that he can suck his own cock! And a ginger no less!"

Mike and Adam approach each other, now fully erect. They stand with their cocks touching each other side by side, comparing lengths. The tip of Adam's dick just reaches Mike's nearly hairless pubic area. The head of Mike's cock is buried in Adam's ginger bush, but does not quite reach Adam's pubic bone. By a fraction of an inch, Adam is the winner.

"Damn, man, that's some massive cock you have there," Mike concedes. "Let me feel that fucker!" Without waiting for an answer, Mike wraps his hand around Adam's ample endowment.

Adam doesn't seem to mind when Mike starts jacking his cock; if anything, it encourages him to wrap his hand around Mike's girthy cock. Within a minute, the two men are jacking each other off, alternately looking at their dicks and looking at each other's faces.

Scott is sitting with his face in his hands probably wishing the whole thing would stop. Dennis is standing watching the spectacle of two of his friends jerking each other off with a smile on his face. I completely take leave of my senses, whipping my cock out and starting to jack off watching the other two.

"That is so fucking hot," I say, almost involuntarily. I resist the temptation to fall to my knees and try to service these two hung men simultaneously. After all, I don't want to embarrass Dennis. Mike looks over at me and nods approvingly. Adam's eyes are closed, leading me to believe that he is about to cum. That suspicion is confirmed when he lets go of Mike's dick and briefly strokes his own cock until a fountain of jizz erupts from his dick.

Most of Adam's load splashes onto Mike's six-pack abs, with the rest landing at the base of Mike's dick. Mike is taken completely by surprise, and his face displays a mixture of astonishment and dismay. But it doesn't stop him from ejaculating forcefully a few seconds later, coating Adam's belly and thick red bush with four or five shots of cum.