Dennis - The Next Two Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing guys cum, particularly well-hung guys, is the sort of trigger that sends me right over the edge. With a loud "Oh Fuck!" my dick expells a decent sized load. It shoots over the goal posts of Mike and Adam and their dicks, landing with a notable splat on the floor just past them.

"That's a field goal, Jake!" Dennis shouts. Mike, Adam, and I high five each other.

Of the five of us, Scott seems to be the least impressed. In fact, he appears to be upset at the way things played out.

"What kind of guy gets off watching two dudes jacking off," he asks with some agitation in his voice. "I'll tell you what kind, it's a faggot. You're a fucking faggot, aren't you. A goddamn cocksucking fudge-packing faggot. If you weren't a friend of Dennis', I'd kick your gay ass right now."

Dennis comes to my rescue. "Scott, buddy, I think it's time you should leave. We can talk about this at work tomorrow."

"Fuck this shit, are you a faggot too?" Scott yells in response. He's gotten to his feet, more or less. He's quite unsteady.

"Go home, Scott," Dennis says, grabbing his arm and guiding him to the door. It turns out that Scott lives in another apartment in the same building. Dennis guides him to his room, leaving Mike, Adam, and me standing half naked in his living room, cocks returning to a completely flaccid state.

"So are you gay, Jake?" Mike breaks the ice in the oddest way possible. "Yeah," I reply. "All my life."

At that moment Dennis returns from ushering Scott to his apartment.

"I'm gay, too," Adam volunteers, a little meekly.

"You are?" Dennis asks in amazement.

"Yeah, just like Jake," Adam says, getting more comfortable with talking about his sexuality.

"Aw, man, that's awesome that you feel comfortable talking about it to us," Mike says, putting his hand on Adam's shoulder. "I'm 100% straight," he adds, "well, that is, until I started playing with your dick a while ago!" The four of us laugh. "But I'm honored that you shared that information with me."

Dennis puts his hand on Adam's other shoulder. "I'm amazed, Adam. I appreciate the courage it took for you to say that, especially after Scott's rant."

Apparently, Mike's curiosity is piqued. "But how do two guys have sex?" he asks. "Seriously, I can see sucking cocks or jacking each other off, but is that all?"

"I don't really know," Adam says, wistfully. "I've only been with another guy a couple of times, and all we did is jerk off next to each other. But I knew that all I wanted was to be with men. Women don't interest me at all, sexually."

"Does your family know?" I ask, gently. Adam shakes his head.

Being present when someone comes out to others for the first time is a very special moment, sacred even. I am so overcome that I feel tears rising in my eyes.

I reach over and grab Adam and hug him tight. Yeah, we're both still naked from the waist down, and our cocks are rubbing against each other, but it is a chaste, friendly hug. Soon, we're both sobbing. "I'm proud of you, even though we just met," I say to Adam.

Finally, we break our hug. I'm surprised to see that both Dennis and Mike have tears in their eyes.

"Actually, gay guys do lots of things together," Dennis says, wiping his eyes. "Sucking dick is just part of it. There are so many things that two guys can do together. Jake's been showing me a bunch of them over the past two days." He leans over and kisses me on the lips.

And thus, our secret is out. Mike is slack-jawed. Adam's eyes are as big as saucers.

Things just got real interesting!

To be continued...