Dennis the Voyeur Ch. 03

Story Info
Apartment 3 - Miss Albright and girlfriends.
5k words
4.65
5.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains: Adult Voyeurism. No children (EVER) and No Bestiality.

Tags: voyeurism, watching, camera, surveillance, fucking, blow job, lesbian sex, fisting, cunnilingus, male masturbation

If you are offended by discussion of such subjects then do not read further.

DENNIS THE VOYEUR

Chapter 03: Apartment 3 -- Miss Albright and girlfriends

The evening after the arrival of the Bakers, Sarah Albright entered the reception area of the Regency Court building at 6pm sharp. She had sold her apartment, number 3, to the Trust for a sum far exceeding her expectation, and now she was eager to see what changes had been made, and to move back in to the same apartment as a renting tenant.

Peter stood up promptly and came around the desk to open the door as she climbed the steps. "Good evening, Miss Albright. I am Peter, your concierge. Welcome home. All of your luggage was received and unpacked for you earlier today. May I show you to the elevator."

"Thank you, Peter," said Sarah, raising one eyebrow in sensual appreciation for the fine figure of a man stood before her -- if only she knew he had an identical twin.

Dennis did not see Sarah's micro-reaction. Thankfully. Below ground, the facial identification system had identified Sarah and was alerting Dennis to her arrival. "Attention: Sarah Albright has arrived at Reception." Flo's artificial voice was a sexy, husky, female tone.

"Thank you, Flo," acknowledged Dennis as he entered the control room, and the alert was silenced.

"Main Screen to automatic."

The main 6-meter screen on the far wall activated to show the Reception area of the building just as Sarah stepped towards the main elevator, then quickly the view switched to inside of the elevator. Sarah stood upright, looking straight ahead with her hands clasped together in front of her. She wore a tweed skirt suit in grey, with a frilly-collared, white blouse underneath. She truly was a very proper young lady.

"Show me Sarah's file," commanded Dennis. A visual record appeared on the smaller monitor to Dennis' left and he looked at the passport style photo. "Ahh yes, I have been waiting for this one, expectantly," said Dennis aloud to nobody in particular.

Sarah was in fact well known to Dennis. She had occupied Apartment 3 for two years prior to the acquisition, and now she had returned as his tenant. She was one of his old favourites and he had enjoyed watching her through the small, drilled hole in her lounge wall as he had stood hidden behind the plasterboard in the maintenance gap between walls. Unfortunately, his vision had been restricted at the time, and he had been unable to see much of her. It had also not been possible to access other rooms in apartment 3, much to his disappointment. His multi-million-pound redevelopment had resolved that problem.

"Read it, please, Flo."

"Miss Sarah Louise Albright, unmarried; Aged: 28; Teacher, Lincoln Primary School; salary: £34,720 per annum. 'Statistics: 5 feet 8, 129 lbs, 34:25:35D; Hair: Brown, short; Eyes, Green; Sexual preferences: Heterosexual, suspected Bi-sexual - unconfirmed; enjoys voyeurism. You masturbated 23 times while..."

"Thank you, Flo." He interrupted her, remembering very well those times. Sarah had purchased and installed a telescope in her lounge and had been observing other apartments in the building opposite for months. To have a fellow voyeur in his apartments was truly exciting and he had wanted to observe exactly what she did during her evening pastime, which thanks to his new technology, he would be able to do from almost every angle and in every room.

Dennis looked back at the large main screen as Sarah reached her apartment door, presented the swipe key to unlock, then entered. She removed her shoes, storing them neatly by the door. She then proceeded to open all the storage cupboards and draws in the entrance hall, before continuing to the other rooms in turn. In each, she touched, tested and examined every door, draw and device. Her face was expressionless, but Dennis really hoped she was impressed with his modernisations.

Sarah entered the bedroom, sat on the superking-sized bed then bounced several times to test its firmness. She then moved to the walk-in wardrobe. There she took time to reorganised a few garments, which someone had unpacked earlier that day, into her preferred colour order. Re-entering the bedroom, Sarah paused, looking satisfied, before turning and entering the master bathroom.

The main screen in Dennis' control room automatically switched to display each room as Sarah moved through the apartment. Now in the bathroom, Sarah walked towards the toilet basin. As she reached it, in one motion, she turned round, lowered her briefs, and began to sit.

"Flo: Volume to maximum for 1 minute." As instructed, Flo simply complied without the need for confirmatory phrases or other audible sounds -- a feature Dennis had disabled after the successful tests. "Is the rim cam operating yet, Flo?"

"Yes, Sir. Switching main screen." The massive curved screen displayed the image from the camera secreted inside the toilet rim, a perfect direct view of Sarah's vagina, framed by her inner thighs spread wide.

The original bathroom view appeared in an inset picture frame in the corner. It showed Sarah, sat with her white knickers at her ankles, waiting patiently before a stream of urine could be heard and seen quite clearly by Dennis in his control room as it exited powerfully from her urethra and splashed into the basin. All in perfect UHD close-up. This excited Dennis enormously and he rearranging his growing erection to ease the pressure.

For the rest of the early evening, Sarah pottered around the apartment, reorganising the contents of some drawers and placing all the perfectly clean dishes and cookwear into the dish washer, then started it on the maximum temperature setting.

Sarah made and received 4 telephone calls that evening, one incoming on the landline from her Mother and the rest were outgoing on her private cell phone to various friends -- all female. Dennis listened to them all, of course, using the technology built into the apartment settings. Sadly, they revealed nothing new nor exciting, with most dialogues describing and complimenting the apartment refurbishments.

Sarah ate a light supper at the breakfast bar in the kitchen before rising and placing the dish in the dishwasher.

Despite enjoying the observation of the little and simple things people do in their lives, Dennis was starting to feel a little disappointed at the lack of sexual action when suddenly Sarah left the kitchen and entered the lounge.

Sarah turned off the lights as she entered which switched Dennis' cameras to night vision mode.

In the darkness, Sarah sat on the high stool next to the tripod supporting her telescope and placed her right eye to the ocular of the powerful device. She began to scan the numerous windows in the apartment block opposite. She scanned to the right, unable to find anything of interest until she stopped and then returned a little to the left and refocussed her lens.

"Flo: Telescope view on main screen, retain living room in an inset."

As directed, the main 6-meter screen changed to place the image of Sarah sat looking through the lens into an small inset picture to the right, while the large screen showed the actual view Sarah was currently seeing through the telescope. This sorcery was made possible by a simple electronic gadget which Dennis had fitted inside Sarah's telescope.

Sarah (and now Dennis) was watching a middle-aged couple in their bedroom in the building opposite. The blinds were open and they seemed to be oblivious to their visibility, that or they simply did not care. They were fucking passionately doggy-style; she on all fours on the bed with her huge breasts swinging backwards and forwards to the pounding that her male lover was giving to her as he knelt behind her.

Dennis watched for several minutes and enjoyed the indecent view through the lens considerably. However, what he actually wanted to focus on now was Sarah: He was looking at the smaller picture as Sarah kicked off her skirt and pulled open her blouse.

"Switch inserts," instructed Dennis.

Flo complied and the giant portion of the screen now showed Sarah. Two fingers of her right hand began to rub leisurely up and down her pussy, parting her labia and circling the finger tips inside at the entrance to her vulva. Her other hand cupped one breast, squeezing the flesh firmly whilst her forefinger and thumb twiddled and tweaked the enlarging nipple.

Dennis' erection returned, and he matched Sarah's movement to his own, stroking up and down his thickening cock. He would imagine her fingers were his cock rubbing against her pussy and those fingertips pulling at her teat was his mouth and lips.

Dennis glanced at the smaller inset which was now showing the telescope view and saw the couple had changed position: The female had climbed to sit above her lover as she began to ride him cowgirl, enthusiastically bucking and grinding on his cock. As she rode high, before plunging down, both Sarah and Dennis were able to now see this man's cock in full; and it appeared to be phenomenally thick, a chuck of beefsteak that would test the flexibility of a £5 whore.

Sarah's watching eye was glued to the telescope lens as she also took advantage of the lover's change. Her hand which had been playing with her breast travelled down to her pussy. Using two fingers of one hand she opened her labial lips then she bunched four fingers together on the other hand and pressed them against her opening. Slowly, she entered her wet pussy to the first knuckle and then paused.

Her mouth opened fully and a large moan escaped. Her breathing became ragged and strained; all of which Dennis heard perfectly on his surround sound monitors. Sarah, pushed in a little more, then withdrew, and again she repeated. Each time widening her vulva passage to accept her four-fingered phallus.

Dennis imagined Sarah was thinking about that wide cock and she was imitating her own penetration. He in turn mirrored her, stroking his cock down every time her fingers entered her pussy and up when she withdrew.

Beads of sweat appeared to run down Sarah's temple and cheekbones as she struggled to push her fingers fully inside. Despite her love juices dripping along her hand, she was struggling to force her own self-penetration. Her determination overcame the effort to do so and she slowly passed the second knuckle and still she pushed on.

Push - Slosh. Pull - Slurp. Push - Slosh. Pull - Slurp...

Dennis had known about Sarah's telescope habits of course, and anticipating such a situation he had secreted a UHD camera in the perfect position. "Flo: Switch to upward floor cam." Dennis' main screen showed an up-angle view from the floor below Sarah's high seat, her thighs were spread wide, sticking out from the edge of the seat, and the view perfectly framed her fingers disappeared between her pussy lips.

As her incursion reached her main knuckles, Sarah forced her thumb to flatten against her palm and she curved her fingers into a giant phallus. She then began an attempt to bury her hand inside her sopping-wet pussy. Passed the main knuckle, she continued to push harder and pulled remorselessly in an attempt to force her hand inside. Each time, more of her hand entered her pussy.

All of this time, her eye voyeuristically beheld the bedroom action from the other apartment through the telescope. The woman was now kneeling between her lover's legs and was holding his thick cock upright, while licking and sucking him to orgasm.

Sarah was close too. Her hand, which was buried almost to the wrist, still plunged deep, then withdrew pulling her pussy lips out with it before she again forced her hand deeper again. Dennis' speakers vibrated with the sloshing and slurping from Sarah's pussy and her loud groaning and deep moaning coming from within her throat.

Dennis echoed her audible pleasure inside his control room, urging her on while edging himself to await Sarah's climax.

When it came, it was an explosion for both. Sarah's back tensed on the chair and, as she arched backwards, her watching eye gave up its possession of the telescope for the first time. Her thighs trembled, her body shook and she screamed in her ecstasy. Dennis came too, his sperm splashing all over his hand and up onto his white string vest.

Sarah, gradually and carefully removed her hand. She pulled slowly but her folds of flesh sealed tightly around her hand. Slowly it extracted, and judging by the sucking of air through her teeth, a little painfully from her pussy. She lifted her hand to her mouth and licked off her sweet juices, just as Dennis was now doing to the salty sperm on his own fingers as he continued to mirror Sarah's movements.

"Boy! 'She' sure tastes good," he concluded.

What a thrill this had been, and he gave a little chuckle as he considered it more, 'The sexy couple fucking on their bed, being watched, knowingly or not, by Sarah the voyeur, who got herself off by imitating their sex, while I (hehehehe) secretly watch the secret voyeur give me a fantastic show of my own.'

Perfection!

The last time he had watched her it had been through that tiny hole in the wall and he was unable to see very much. That time, she had entertained a one-off male acquittance and they had petted passionately on the sofa before retreating to the bedroom, probably for sex and definitely out of his vision.

He remembered the other computerised notation and wondered if he would be able to prove her bisexuality soon. He knew she had entertained females many times but always out of sight of his drilled hole. "Flo: show me Sarah's diary for the next week."

He read from the smaller screen, "Tuesday, perfect," he announced aloud as he read her appointments: Included was an entry marked "girls' night -- Beth and Tracey"

***

"Attention"

...

"Attention"

...

"Attention"

...

"What is it, Flo?" spoke Dennis a little groggily.

"Sir, you asked for an alarm when visitors arrived on Tuesday for Apartment 3."

"Yes, thank you, Flo. Monitors to apartment 3, auto-mode."

Dennis sat down at his swivel chair in the centre of his control room. He finished drying his hands with the small towel he had brought with him from the bathroom. Then he wiped away the unused shaving foam from around his face as he observed the massive main screen.

It showed two women stood at the back of the main elevator, accompanied by James the concierge, who stood ahead of them by the controls. Both women were whispering to each other and giggling like teenagers, probably as they were staring at James' ass. As pert and perfect as it may have been, Dennis was more interested in the two women, both probably in their mid-20's. Dennis recalled Sarah was 28 so they were in the same rough bracket he guessed.

He verbally dictated various details to Flo's notes database: "Female visitor one: blonde, tall, thin. Breasts: perky, quite large," he dictated as he observed the first woman's large tits sticking out, clearly extenuated by the tight, lilac turtleneck pullover she was wearing. Most of her height seemed to be derived from her stork-like legs as they extended up to her ass inside the tightest lycra pants Dennis had even seen. He thought her trampy. "Name unconfirmed; Nickname: Trampy Tracey."

Whilst reading Sarah's electronic appointments diary he had expected a Beth and a Tracey, alas he had no way of knowing who was which. He decided the blonde dressed in the tight clothing looked more like a Tracey, and also more Trampy.

"Second visitor," continued Dennis, "Hair: red, probably not natural. Tall, little shorter than 1. Body: Plump... correction curvaceous." He was being polite but in honesty he could not see her exact frame under the baggy skirt and blouse she wore as well as the red silk scarf that hid her neck from view. Her face was rounder but still pleasant enough and she smiled most warmly. "Name unconfirmed; Nickname: Red Beth."

The elevator had come to rest on the third floor. The camera angle auto-switched to the view back up to the elevator from down the hallway. James escorted the two ladies to the door. He touched the screen to activate the call. Just before the door opened, he stepped back and wished them "Do have a good evening, Ladies." To which the girls, in their fake high-pitched teenage voices called back, "Thank you, James, we will," just as they were mobbed by the occupant of Apartment 3.

Sarah, rushed out and embraced both girls simultaneously, hugging them around their necks and pressing all three heads together. Joyfully, and noisily all three jumped several times on the spot inside their embrace and in teen-like excitement before gradually calming down. As they disentangled, Sarah pulled them both through the doorway simultaneously and into the apartment.

Once inside the inner reception hall, Flo's cameras auto switched to see both visitors remove their shoes, which Sarah promptly placed inside the guest closet along with Red Beth's silk scarf. They were talking excitedly about the apartment. Dennis knew Sarah loved the place and assumed Red Beth and Trampy Tracey would too. Their opinion was not so important to Dennis, so he rose and went to the toilet while the girls settled.

When he returned some 4 or 5 minutes later, all three sat in various fashions of ease on or around the large, scrumptious rug in the centre of the lounge. Red Beth was sat cross-legged on the edge of the sofa and was holding a wine glass in one hand and a large bottle of red in the other. Trampy Tracey was sprawled out on her back, making angel impressions by flapping her arms and legs into the deep shag pile of the rug. Dennis' keen eye zoomed to the formation of a camel-toe in Trampy's groin area. "Actually, it looks nice and tight," spoke Dennis aloud, "Maybe she isn't so trampy after all?"

Sarah, with two empty glasses in hand, sat leaning back against the footstool. She looked incredibly sexy with her short brown hair which had been expertly cut yesterday by a visiting hairdresser. It had been styled into a modern bob and she was wearing a sexy one-piece green dress that matched her eyes. The dress rode up just above her knee revealing her beautifully crafted calves and tempted a flash of inner thigh.

Red Beth filled the two glasses in Sarah's hands before she topped up her own to the very brim.

Sarah extended one glass of wine towards Trampy Tracey and commanded, "Stop fucking about and drink with us!"

Tracey sat up with a huge smile of satisfaction on her face, took the full wine glass from her friend and downed it in one gulp.

"Bloody hell!" declared Beth in shock. She paused, took one huge breath, then lifting her full glass to her lips. She imitated Tracey's trick, though it required 3 deep gulps to do so. She turned and with pride plastered all over her face and with a deep red ring around her lips, she instructed Sarah, "Your turn!"

Sarah sipped neatly at her glass once, and when that was greeted with jeers from her friends, she tipped the glass up and poured it down her throat.

All thee cheered, whooped and fell into each other's arms. They were clearly the best of friends, and well on the way to getting seriously drunk. Whilst Dennis enjoyed observing the playful interactions, he wanted titillation most of all and his mind wandered for a time.

A little later, Dennis' attention was redrawn to the screen by a query from Red Beth, "So, what did ya see through the 'tube' last night?".

'She must be talking about the telescope,' Dennis thought and he listened intently.

12