Dennis the Voyeur Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah began to recite the story of what she had observed but she delicately omitted her own participation. All three women were a little sozzled and drunkenly enjoyed the excitement of the story, especially the details of the massive girth of the man's cock. Trampy Tracey was particularly direct and got right to the point, "So what were YOU doing while they were fucking like dogs?"

"I had my fingers inside my pussy, of course, trying to insert my whole hand as I imagined that monster of a cock fucking me," admitted Sarah brazenly.

"You should've called me," said Trampy Tracey, "I've got slim hands and you just know I can fuck the shit out of ya with 'em."

All the girls screamed with laughter and fell into a mutual heap.

"I'm a bit sore from last night, Trace, but Beth loves a good fisting," prompted Sarah, to which Red Beth nodded vigorously and eagerly. "I could do with one of yas long-loving-licks, though Trace," confessed Sarah, "Not had one of yer specials since I moved out and that was months ago."

Sarah, still sat propped up against the footstool, spread her thighs slightly and lifted the hem of her green dress to reveal herself to Tracey. What she saw, Dennis could not tell but the devilishly wicked smile that appeared on Tracey's face suggested a perfect view of Sarah's uncovered pussy.

"Ready 'n' Willing, my two middle names," admitted Tracey with a laugh and she licked her lips seductively.

"Flo: Auto record Apartment 2," the observing Dennis requested while unbuttoning his fly in anticipation.

Red Beth slid off the sofa, down onto the large, voluptuous rug to join her two friends and her friends embraced her into their circle. Beth began to unbutton her white blouse as Tracey leaned in on all fours to kiss Sarah passionately on the mouth. Beth still sported the blouse on her shoulders but open at the front. It framed her magnificent full bosom enclosed in a filigree edged bra. Beth also leaned forward and the three shared a passionate triple-way kiss; three tongues lapping at each other's lips and mouths.

Sarah raised one arm and her hand grabbed the back of Tracey's head as she pulled her closer to meet her own passion. Sarah's other hand crept behind Beth, beneath her blouse and she unclipped her bra for her from behind. The three lovers broke apart briefly to de-robe their outer-garments before assisting each other to remove their underwear.

Dennis began a leisurely stroke of his erection as he admired the three female forms on his 6-meter screen, larger than life and in ultra-high definition. Sarah sported a garter belt but, as he had suspected, she was not wearing panties. She had shaved all hair from her groin yesterday, under the watchful eye of Dennis of course, and her pussy was glistening with aroused moisture.

"Come here, lover," begged Sarah as she lay back and looked lustfully into Tracey's eyes.

Tracey lowered her head to begin a gentle lap of Sarah's juices. Her back curved and her ass was pushed high into the air. This gave Dennis a perfect view of her puckered anus and swollen labia on show. Dennis looked at that perfectly formed vagina with thick muscular outer lips which he thought looked strong enough to pull a penis inside and hold it within forever.

Tracey's round breasts hung down between Sarah's angled calves so Red Beth swung beneath Tracey to lie on her back. Beth's suckling mouth latched onto Tracey's dangling flesh as she teased her nipples with her licking tongue.

Beth was completely naked and, as Dennis had suspected, was heavier than the other thinner women. She carried small ripples of fat around her waist, legs and arms but not unpleasantly so to Dennis' taste.

As he had first thought, Red Beth was actually a 'mouse-brown Beth' as her flurry of hair around her groin now proved. She had not shaved completely but she had trimmed the pubic hair around her vagina, and her pussy lips looked most inviting and succulent to Dennis. His cock twitched in confirmatory approval. A little natural hair was appealing to him, as much as a perfectly shaven pussy, though the later was always easier to see in detail on the screen.

Dennis refocussed his attention on the blonde, Trampy Tracey, as she lapped at Sarah's pussy. Sarah had re-found Beth's breasts with her wandering hands and she was gently manipulating Beth's full flesh and tweaking those nipples surrounded by enormous areola. In turn, Beth was administering an oral appreciation of Tracey's breasts and nipples to form a beautiful triangle of female flesh.

Beth crawled from beneath Tracey, before asking in a hushed tone, "Baby oil, Sarah?"

"Bedroom, side table," she answered, before groaning to Tracey's tongue probing her vulva. "Hmmm... I have missed this, Trace. Hmmm, yes, just like that." Tracey looked up from between her host's thighs to smile admiringly into Sarah's lustful eyes.

Beth returned to the room, carrying a bottle of baby oil and a small army of dildos and vibrators, the latter she dumped onto the sofa. Opening the bottle cap, she poured the liquid into the palm of her other hand before closing the lid with an audible click. After placing the bottle on the coffee table, she sat on the sofa and began to massage the slick oil over her pussy. Her thighs were splayed wide and Dennis had a perfect view of her pussy being prepared for the fisting she had been promised. Two of her own fingers worked inside, followed by a third as she fucked her pussy hard, working her opening wider.

Sarah lay on her back, looking up directly into Beth's pussy perched on the edge of the sofa above her. Sarah was watching with fascinating interest at Beth's attempt to push her fingers inside of herself. The sounds of one pussy being eaten with great gusto and another being plunged with 3 oily fingers reverberated in Dennis' control room through his surround sound system.

"Oh, Beth, that is such a sexy sight," groaned Sarah between her own gasps as Tracey continued her oral stimulations on her pussy. Sarah, even though she was loving Tracey's tongue, pushed herself up and encouraged Tracey to service Beth, "Beth needs you, lover."

"Fuck, yes I do," confirmed Beth.

Tracey crawled over on hands and knees to insert her face into Beth's sex and lick at Beth's fingers as they plunged quickly and firmly inside. Tracey offered her upturned palm which Beth accurately interpreted by picked up the bottle of oil and dribbling some of the contents onto Tracey's hand. Beth then surrendered her pussy, now suitably warmed up for Tracey's invasion.

Within moments, Tracey's slim fingers had entered Beth's pussy and her arm was pumping backward and forward like a steam engine working Beth's opening wider. Meanwhile, Beth was squirming like an eel and squealed like a pig in response. It sounded like either pure unadulterated bliss or attempted murder; Dennis was unsure which, but he was enjoying the show, nevertheless.

In the interim, Sarah had laid down and pulled herself backwards into the gap between Tracey's thighs. Sarah wrapped her arms around Tracey's hips and her hands griped the flesh at the sides of that peach-shaped butt. Sarah pulled her head up to eat out Tracey's dripping pussy. She nibbled and sucked on that clit, drawing moans of delight from the receivers opened mouth. All the while Tracey's entire hand had completely entered Beth's sloppy sex and was pistoling down to the wrist and then twisting out to the finger tips.

Three friends loving and servicing each other in perfect union:

Sarah was in her element, pleasuring one of her best friends orally, and loving the flow of fluids onto her tongue.

Tracey was in double-heaven - enjoying her own approaching orgasm provided by her pussy-munching mate who was tonguing on her clit, while simultaneously relishing the hardcore punishment she was inflicting on her good friend Beth's pussy with her fisted hand.

Beth was in a delirium, somewhere between this earthly plain and the next -- loving the power and force of the fierce, rupturing penetration she was receiving from Tracey. Beth continued to squirm and scream uncontrollably.

Dennis had already sprayed his cum across his stomach long ago but he continued to enjoy the 3-way lesbian performance - made more special by the knowledge that the three girls knew nothing about his viewing habits.

Beth came with a force so powerful that Tracey could not pull her hand free due to the muscular trap Beth had created inside. With her hand locked inside Beth, Tracey instead lowered her mouth and chewed on Beth's clit to heighten the orgasm. Beth responded by bucking and gyrating her pussy into Tracey's face, covering it with her juices.

Tracey was not far behind thanks to Sarah's lapping tongue. Tracey was soon brought to a crescendo by her friend's final act of taking her swollen clit between her teeth and biting it hard -- something Sarah knew her friend always loved despite, or maybe because of, the sharp pain it induced. Tracey's thighs clamped hard onto Sarah's head as she trembled to her erupting orgasm.

The three friends were exhausted, their bodies flowing with sweat. They lay inter-twined in each other's arms, breathing heavily in their post-coital warmth for many long minutes.

Dennis continued to watch well after midnight until the three friends finally disentangled and prepared for sleep.

Himself fulfilled and sensing the end of a fantastic evenings viewing, Dennis then added his verbal notations to Flo's file about the two visitors.

"Ohh, and confirm, Sarah is bisexual. End recording, Flo. Reset to automatic. Good night!"

"Good night, Sir."

* * *

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased) is intended or should be inferred.

12