Denton's Desire

Story Info
First story, looking for feedback.
4.9k words
3.82
1.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It's mid-evening and the rain is lashing down. Denton Oliver is parked in a lay-by stroking his cock. His phone is propped up on the dashboard with a live feed of the cameras placed inside the illegal brothel playing and Denton is getting frustrated. Less and less, the thrill of jacking off at work is exciting him. His cock is semi-hard at best, and the girl being railed on the phone is just not exciting him. Mid scream, the girl is cut off when a notification pops up and announces Denton has an incoming call. With annoyance, he minimises the video and answers.

"Denton, what is it?" he snaps down the phone.

"Sorry to bother you sir, but we have a possible violent incident in your location." It was Debbie from the switchboard. Denton had thought about bending her over the desk a few times, she always wore such tight skirts that revealed every contour of her legs and arse. "The caller was vague about the details but sounds like a woman in distress, are you available?"

Denton is too busy imagining Debbie's thighs to pay much attention as his stroke rate increases. "Yeah I guess so, what's the address?" he grunts with effort.

"It's on Lower Park Road sir, I will send the address to your sat-nav now," Debbie sounds eager to get off the line after hearing Denton's heavy breathing.

"OK Debs, fuck you later," Denton says

"Sorry sir?" a confused Debbie asks

"I said see you later," Denton replies adding "You and those beautiful tits of yours," under his breath.

As Debbie rings off, Denton furiously resumes imagining Debs' face on the girl in the video. Suddenly a light blinds the rear-view mirror and Denton reaches his hand up over his eyes. The light grows stronger and then as disappears a marked police car flies past. Denton sighs and looks in the mirror to see if there are any more cars coming. That's when he catches sight of himself. He sees a 45-year-old man with bloodshot eyes looking back at him. But the red is offset by the sparkling blue irises that reside behind the glaze. He notices the stubble and wonders when was the last time he shaved? Yesterday? Who cares?

"For fucks sake," he thinks looking down at his now flaccid cock. He zips himself up and reluctantly tries to get his sat-nav to connect. The screen lights up and the spinning wheel begins its endless journey around and around.

He reaches for the passenger seat where the half-empty bottle of scotch sits happily enjoying the rainfall pattering on the car roof. He opens the bottle and swigs deeply. With each swig, his memory is bombarded with a haze and he is reminded less and less about the state his life has become. He sits back and puffs up his cheeks before blowing out, slowly releasing some of the tension.

He glances down at the sat-nav screen to see a message confirming a signal has been detected. He confirms the address and a robotic voice tells him to "do a U-turn and the next safe opportunity". Of course, the fucking place is behind me, probably where that marked car came from he thinks, the realisation clearing some of the fog.

He adjusts in his seat to try releasing some of the pressure on his lower back and starts the car. Turning the wheel the car spins around and Denton guns it down the road.

The robot sat-nav voice has an annoyingly shrill quality to it and Denton is relieved when, about 25 minutes later, it finally announces "you have arrived at your destination." He pulls the car over behind another marked police car on the pavement and looks over the property.

From the outside, it was a traditional two up two down semi-detached property. The walls have a brick finish and there is a small garden outside. The front door is standing open with a wet-looking PC guarding the entrance and to the right is a window with a light shining out illuminating the grass outside. The window has a hole in the middle about the size of a brick from which a spider web of cracks cascades off.

Denton prepares himself and steps out of the car. Pulling his coat above his head to try and shield some of the rain he runs down the pathway and flashes his warrant card to the guard entering the property.

Chapter 2

Making his way through the entrance corridor into the living area of the house, Denton is greeted by an orgy of Ikea furniture. Every piece of furniture is either white or beige. Looking through to the kitchen a WPC is consoling a girl at the dining table.

The girl looks to be in her late 20s just over 5ft with long blonde hair. She looks ready to go out clubbing, dressed in a short black skirt, a low-cut top that exposes her midriff, and a pair of black knee-high boots. Denton looks her over and suddenly feels awkward at his dishevelled appearance.

The WPC stands up and greets Denton in the living room. "Hello sir, I'm PC Iverson what have you been told so far?"

"Not much," Denton admitted, "possible violent incident, is this the woman who phoned it in?"

"Yes sir, this is Suzy Bates, the owner of the property," Iverson motions towards the girl in the kitchen. "Phone call came in a few hours ago that a brick had been put through her window, we respond and find the place pretty much like this. SOCO has been through so just waiting on a detective to interview the Vic."

Denton nods thoughtfully, "OK your here to be my backup, yeah?"

"Yes sir, whenever your ready." Iverson looks unhappy about her task but professional enough to carry on regardless. Denton knows babysitting a victim whilst he asks mundane questions is never high on anyone's list of fun jobs for an evening.

"OK Iverson, go hang out with Suzy and I will be in soon, I just want to have a quick look around first."

Iverson nods and heads back towards the kitchen.

Denton begins a cursory examination of the living area, it's a pretty standard affair, a three-piece suite made up of two sofas and an armchair, TV, generic artwork, it's like the place came straight out of a catalogue of blandness. The only thing of note was the hole in the window, Denton wanders over to take a closer look.

Underneath the window is an armchair that looks to have survived the smashing unscathed, a brick is lying on the floor but there is no glass anywhere. Maybe SOCO took it? Denton postulated. The brick was a standard affair, probably the same type this and all the houses on the street were made from. With nothing else to see Denton makes his way into the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, Denton had to revise his earlier estimate about Suzy Bates. This girl could not have been even 25 yet. She doesn't seem unduly distressed by the incident and is smiling as he walks in. Her smile takes Denton back a few decades to when he would finish a rugby match and similar girls in bars would pay him all the attention he could handle. Though she is smiling, this girl has a glint in her eye that tells him something else is lying behind the expression fixed to her face.

"Miss Bates?" Denton asked rhetorically

"Yes, but please call me Suzy, Miss Bates sounds far too formal," the girl replies leaning forward, as she does so her cleavage is exposed and Denton can't help but stare for a second.

Apparently, he was less subtle than he thought as he heard Iverson sigh loudly forcing Denton to snap out of his viewing pleasure and regain eye contact. The WPC asks "Miss Bates can we get you a coat? It's awfully cold in here with that breeze through the window."

"No I am fine, I don't mind the cold," Suzy replied keeping her eyes locked firmly on Denton "What's your name officer?"

"I'm DC Oliver, I'm here to take your statement and see if we can work out what happened here." Denton with a heroic effort maintains eye contact

"Well DC Oliver," Suzy says his name with a singsong quality "I was upstairs getting ready to head out for the evening and I heard a smashing sound coming from downstairs, I came down to find a brick in my living room and a hole in the window."

"Did you see or hear anyone or anything suspicious?" Denton asked.

"No, my bedroom faces the back, and by the time I came down whomever, it was had already gone," Suzy gestures with her arm towards the rear of the property.

"What happened after that?" Denton encouraged her to continue

"Well I phoned the police and you all showed up, a lot of men in space cadet outfits and the lovely PC Iverson here made me a cup of tea," Suzy explained raising the mug Denton had failed to notice in her hand.

From out in the hallway you can hear the PC on guard start to talk to someone before he comes barrelling into the living room.

"Code 30, all hands now!" He exclaims before turning and running back through the hallway.

Iverson jumps out of her chair and starts towards the door.

"What's happening?" Suzy asks looking startled

"Code 30 is an officer needs emergency assistance. All hands are needed to respond immediately," Denton explains

As he stands up he stumbles, the whiskey was having a delayed effect. As he does so Suzy grabs his arm.

"What if the person who did this comes back?" She cries, not looking at sure of herself now "someone should be here to protect me!"

Iverson stops and turns, she eyes Denton over and a look of disgust washes over her at the state of her colleague, but it's almost immediately replaced with relief when she realises this is her opportunity to dump Denton.

"Sir stay here with Miss Bates, me and Simonson can head out together. You'll be most useful here." Iverson turns to leave and Denton wants to call her back and scold her for trying to ditch a senior officer, but his head is swimming and instead, he grumbles "good luck..." before flopping back into his chair, defeated.

Chapter 3

Denton, head slumped on his chest, hears the door slam shut behind Iverson and looks up. Suzy is standing in front of him, her smile returned and her hand is resting on her hip. She is looking down at Denton and the spark behind her eyes has only grown more fierce.

"So DC Oliver," She sings his name again "what's your real name?"

"Denton," he replies

"Denton eh?" Suzy rolls his name around on her tongue "I like it, so Denton, want a real drink with me?"

She picks up her cup of tea and pours it down the sink.

"I shouldn't have anything to drink, I'm on duty and supposed to be protecting you," Denton wilfully refuses

"Oh, just one drink won't hurt anyone." She walks back in front of Denton and bends to reach past him, her perfume permeates his senses and he is entranced as her cleavage settles agonisingly close to his face. Denton can't stop himself but gawp at her perfectly formed breasts as they jiggle in front of him.

As she slowly moves back she is holding a bottle of scotch and two glasses. "I really can't have anything," Denton tries again, his will receding at the sight of her.

"C'mon," she implores, "I was going out tonight and now that I can't I need to have some fun with someone, and that Iverson girl seemed so uptight. I think you're going to be more fun though."

She puts the glasses down and pours two healthy measures. The amber liquid swishes as she picks them up and hands one to Denton. "Bottoms up," she says as she necks her glass in one go. Denton looks at the glass and thinks I would love to see your bottom-up before shrugging and taking a drink.

The scotch is good, it burns his throat in just the right way as it slides down towards his gullet. Suzy walks into the living room carrying the bottle and gestures to him to join her.

As Denton stands up Suzy theatrically falls onto a sofa directly opposite the kitchen entrance, as she does so she kicks her legs up and Denton can only stare up her skirt at her white lace knickers underneath. She very slowly lowers her legs and folds them as if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. Denton is transfixed on her legs as they cross over but Suzy waves a finger in his eye line and he looks up to find her smirking at him.

"Detective, I don't believe that is appropriate behaviour," She scolds him playfully rolling her tongue over her lips as she does so. Denton can feel his cock twitching but goes to the other sofa and sits down. He has to maintain some form of composure.

"So have you lived here long?" He asks trying to maintain a sense of professionalism.

Suzy sighs and exaggeratedly rolls her eyes. "No, I only moved here last year, before that I was studying at university. How about you? How long have you been a cop?"

"Since my back gave out playing rugby at university, coming up on 20 years now," Denton replies, feeling like he's on firmer ground now.

"Wow, so you're a rugby player?" Suzy seems to be impressed "You certainly still have the physique." Denton can feel her appraising his body.

"Not for a long time now, but once you have it it's not hard to maintain. What did you study at university?" Denton tries to keep the conversation on track.

"Reproductive Biology," Suzy winks and spends a lingering second looking at Denton's crotch. Denton beings to shuffle in his seat, slightly uncomfortably, not because of her gaze, but the fact he can feel his trousers starting to bulge under her watchful eye.

Suzy pours herself another drink, sips it, and places her glass down. she gets up and walks over to Denton's sofa. As she leans in to fill his drink up, she adjusts her top so that Denton can see all the way down. Her breasts are spectacular and Denton cannot avert his gaze until he feels the scotch pour over his glass onto his hand.

"Christ!" Denton exclaims

"Oops," Suzy proclaims and takes his glass from him to places it down. Denton tries to wipe the scotch off but Suzy reaches for his hand. He gives it to her and she puts each finger in her mouth, sucking the scotch off. She keeps staring into his eyes as she is slowly pulling each finger out. As the last finger is removed she turns away. "There, no need to waste good scotch."

"Thanks," Denton awkwardly says as he tries to clean the rest up as best he can. Suzy walks back to her seat wiggling her hips so her arse waves back and forth as she goes. She picks up her glass and downs her drink. She stares at Denton for a second. "You know what? That Iverson was right, it is cold in here, I'm just going to close the curtains where that hole is to keep the draft out a bit."

As she turns back to the window, she kneels on the sofa. She has to bend over the back of the sofa and as she does her skirt rides up again. This time it is obvious the knickers are, in fact, a white lace thong, it barely covers her groin before moving up between her cheeks. Her arse is amazing, it is curved like a peach and looks to be just as soft. As the knickers shift Denton sees they're soaking wet. Suzy is thrusting her hips back to spread herself out as much as possible whilst she fumbles with the curtain pulls. Denton sees her pull back on the g-string, adjusting just enough to give Denton a glimpse of her lips. Denton's trousers look more like a tent and as Suzy pulls the curtains shut she turn her head to look behind her.

"Are you getting a good view?" She asks laughing "You can get a closer one if you like," she adds and winks at Denton's crotch.

Denton, embarrassed by his lack of professionalism sits back down and tries to draw his coat up over his crotch to hide the bulge. Suzy extricates herself from the sofa and smooths down her skirt. She walks over to stand in front of Denton.

"You like what you see, why not look closer?" She asks him questioningly turning her head to the side.

Denton, with all the will in the world, replies "Because I am supposed to be on duty."

Suzy just smiles at him and reaches both hands under her skirt. As she starts to remove them, Denton can see she has her thumbs hooked over the waistline of her underwear. Slowly lowering them, beyond the thighs, past the knees, and down around her ankles. She steps out and flings them at Denton with a flick of her foot.

"Now they might be a clue," she says as they land on Denton's lap.

Chapter 4

Denton reaches up and picks the thong off his chest. There is a small wet patch on his shirt and he can feel that the material is wet through. Suzy is grinning at him.

"Well what do you think?" she asks

"Well, they always say you should get out of your wet clothes," Denton quips and Suzy laughs out loud. She sits on the sofa next to Denton, pushing herself against him.

She takes his hand and places the thong to his nose, Denton breathes in the smell of her. She smells sweet and he imagines the taste of her. She whispers into his ear "I feel tired, it's been a long night and a lot of scotch, can I rest for a minute?"

"Of course, you can, this is your house," Denton quietly replies.

"Oh, excellent!" Suzy gleefully whispers again and begins to lay down on the sofa, with her head resting in Denton's lap.

"I thought you meant going to bed?" Denton asks as his cock starts twitching against the young girl's head.

"Shhhh," she replies turning her head to look up at him "There will be time for that later, first let me help you like you have helped me."

She reaches her hand up and takes hold of Denton's trouser zip. Denton knows he should say something to try and stop her but the moment has well and truly passed for that. She slowly pulls down on the zip and slides his trousers down, his cock flops out and stands proudly erect, the veins bulging out the side as it reaches its full length.

"Wow DC Oliver," Suzy sings "That is a mouthful isn't it!" and she lowers her head down to encase his shaft in her lips. He feels the head of his cock throb as it pushes past her lips, feels the tingle as her tongue runs itself over the tip. He takes her hair in his hand and pulls it aside so he can see her at work. Her eyes are closed as she works away. He pulls her skirt up over her hips and grabs her arse. It is softer than a peach and as he strokes her cheeks he moves his hand down towards her gaping, soaking pussy. He rubs her lips and hears her moan in pleasure. She keeps sucking while he places his fingers outside the opening and her moans become cries of ecstasy when he pushes his fingers inside her. She is accommodating to two fingers, Denton tries three and finds she is wet enough to take anything he can give her. As he starts rotating his hand applying pressure to her, he can feel her gushing out. She cries out again and he plays her pussy like a puppet. Her cries have become wails and as she approaches climax he feels her pussy contract around his fingers as her whole body arches with ecstasy.

He holds onto her for a few seconds before releasing her she quickly stands up and as she does so pulls at his shirt. The girl has a ferocity about her and the buttons are unable to hold up to her grip. As they rip apart Denton's chest is revealed. She buries her head in his chest hair and struggles to remove his shirt and coat discarding them on the floor. As she stands back she admires the man now topless with his trousers round his ankles, cock still standing to attention.

She puts her hands on the hem of her and top pulls it up over her head, as she does so her breasts offer a token resistance before flopping out and settling. She is spectacular and as she unbuttons her skirt Denton kicks off the remainder of his clothes. Suzy's skirt falls away to reveal her in all her glory. From the flowing blonde hair down through the curves of her breasts and hips to the smooth mound that sits between her legs, Denton is speechless.

She appraises Denton, he is barrel-chested with large thick arms. He could have been a lumberjack in another life and Suzy looks over all of his rough edges. She likes what she sees as she climbs onto the sofa atop of him. "Shouldn't we use some sort of protection?" Denton asks as her legs straddle either side of him. "You don't need protection from little old me, silly," Suzy whispers into his ear as she reaches her head round and presses her lips against his pushing her tongue urgently into his mouth. Denton devours her tongue with his own and as they taste each other Suzy lowers herself onto his manhood. As he enters her she moans and arches backward. Denton reaches forwards and buries his face in her tits as she grinds his cock.

12