Denver: The Sexcapade Begins

Story Info
Chance meeting leads to a flight and a sex-filled weekend.
1.6k words
4.07
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denver, well lives there, but his entrance into my life is quite curious indeed.

47, 5'10", 150 lbs, lots of outdoor bicycling, tight tight tight. Small build, but well-defined. Shaved bald owing to genetics and time elapsed. Wide grin, great teeth. Light fuzz but extremely well manicured - definitely needed because he's half-Scottish.

I didn't know until Denver that Tinder shows live distance from the person. He was visiting his mom in a nearby county when I swiped right on his Super Like.

We hit it off, furious conversation back and forth. He grew up here, youngest of three boys, parents divorced after he finished college in Boston, upper middle class. In Denver 18 years, never married, engaged once, no kids. He taught history at a private school until a year ago. Now is taking time off to explore himself...and others.

Crazy, silly words were thrown out about me coming to Denver.

He sent me pictures from his drive back to Denver, and then when he got back to Denver of bike rides, Halloween costumes and new outfits.

We were texting every day about everything from the mundane to our own sexual exploits. We talked on the phone several times for an hour. Anyone who knows me well knows I abhor talking on the phone so this was something just short of a miracle.

One night we were talking on the phone as I lay on my bed after a seriously disappointing night with a second date. Note to self: with an understandable sample size of one, Asian guys have small dicks. I should have went with my gut on that that I've never been attracted to Asian guys, but I thought I should try. Tried. Granted this is not a statistically significant sample size, but this isn't science class.

I described what happened with the Asian (ok, that sounds racist, but I promise he's only gonna be in this post and then vanish). Kissing and heavy petting on the bed. Big reveal of a small reveal. I gave him a blowie so it would be over fast and I could get rid of him.

I said to him after the despondency.

"I'm gonna be a guy right now and tell you I need to get up early to hit the gym."

Actually true. I thought this would kill two birds of his physical exit and also an invitation to not text again ever. It pretty much worked.

I made some joke to Denver that well, in the end, I didn't get my dishes cleaned. This has been our euphemism for orgasm ever since, and we keep each other pretty current on each others' dishes.

It's quite an interesting dynamic to be able to talk to a guy about other girls/guys and what happens on dates and in the bedroom. So informative!

Why did you like her or not? Did you sleep with her? Why or why not? What makes you attracted to someone? What did you do in bed with her? Who are you seeing today? What turns you on in bed?

And I share the same.

One day he texted after we exchanged last names and friended on FB.

"How do you know XYZ woman?"

"A gf."

I replied. Hit send and put my thumbs in to overdrive.

"Do you remember Denver?"

I wrote to her.

"For sure! I don't think I've seen him since high school though. How did you stumble across him?"

"Tinder! He lives in Denver and has invited me to come visit him..."

"Well that's fun! I have no idea what he's like as an adult but I always liked him in high school :-)"

"Good to know! Thanks!"

"Hmm, ok so you have never met him?"

"No, just talked on the phone and checked out his story online from what he was telling me, checks out. He said he had a crush on you in hs ;)"

"Why do boys always tell you this 20 years later?! LOL No judging, but that's a long way for a pretty gal like you to go for a little hook up..."

"Nah not a hook up, we've been talking about it, fwb with emphasis on the f, it's a short cheap flight and he still has family here."

"Ahhh that's kinda cute."

"Going well so far, we both seem to be on the same page and are having some fun conversations, lots of similar interests and values...I booked my flight to go visit him Nov 11-14!"

And I did - first Tinder date across state lines! Here I come (cum :) Denver!

We were both counting down the days like Christmas was coming.

He sent me updates on plans he was making for the long weekend. I sexted back to keep the excitement flowing strong.

I was to leave work early on Friday, drive to the airport, park, fly and he'd meet me at the Denver airport. He had a hotel reservation at the renovated train station downtown. It had become a swanky collection of restaurants, shops, and actually an Amtrak depot on the first floor with equally swanky rooms. He secured one with a tub.

We'd stay there two nights and then go to the mountains to his condo for the third before I flew out on Monday.

The day before I was to fly out, he told me he went shopping...and not to the grocery store.

I did some shopping of my own. Found a mug online that said "Cleanliness is next to godliness, Be clean!" Inside I put an airplane-approved bottle of bubble bath for us to enjoy.

That night I woke up 3AM and had to watch Netflix for an hour before I could fall back asleep. The next day at my desk the minutes ticked by as if each was an hour.

The drive was slow. The shuttle was slow. Security was slow. Waiting at the bar was slow. Boarding was slow. And OMG the flight took years! I didn't even think that SouthWest wouldn't have TVs on such a short fight. I had to kill two hours micro-sipping a bourbon and ginger, listening to Pandora offline where I had access to only three of my stations and staring at the same Sudoku puzzle. ARGH!

Thankfully I snagged a fifth row seat so I could get off the plane fast. I texted him I had landed. He said he'd be waiting after I got off the tram wearing a blue jacket.

I fixed my hair, powdered my nose, put good smelling lotion on my hands and neck and exited the tram with my heart in my throat.

Riding up the escalator I scanned the crowd and spotted him at the end standing off by himself. I turned once off the escalator and locked eyes with him. Both of us were grinning ear to ear. I wrapped my arms around him tight and gave him a big hug. We said hi, gave a short peck and then couldn't stop giggling.

He put his arm around me as we walked to the parking garage. He loaded my luggage in the trunk and came around to open the car door for me. Instead of reaching for the door, he slammed me up against the car and stuck his tongue down my throat.

We were both groping each other as fast as possible pressed as hard against each other as we could. I felt his cock get hard on my leg. We joked about finding a dark corner of the garage to park.

After a few minutes, we managed to untangle and we drove off to the hotel. He had already checked in and I was told things were waiting for me.

The hotel was rustic and cool. Big wood beams going through the living room area and the bathroom. King bed, big tub.

We basically just threw our bags down and got busy.

He pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. Hands are flying. Clothes are flying.

He immediately moves to go down on me. Kissing my tits and belly while dragging his hands down my sides slowly over my ribs then waist then stopping at my hips. Grabbing on firmly.

He plants himself in between my thighs and licks, bites and sucks with enthusiasm. My back arches while my hips continually adjust to his tongue.

Leaving me at the brink, he stops and moves back up my body. First kissing my neck and sucking my ear lobes before pressing his open mouth against mine. I taste sweet.

He presses his hard cock against the length of my pussy, rubbing it up and down my dripping wet lips.

Pausing just a moment to sip on a condom, he returns and thrusts himself into me. I jerk back from the momentum as he rides me.

Chest against chest. Skin on skin. I grab his shoulders, his back, his ass, his hips.

He wraps his right hand around the back of my neck for leverage and fucks me harder still.

I push him to the side so I'm on my back and he's on his left side entering me under my legs. I spread wide open and start masturbating. I push him out so just the tip is in. I slow down his rhythm.

With closed eyes and images of porn in my head, I climax hard yelling a long string of expletives. I immediately grab his ass with my right hand and push him into me hard.

He buries his face in the pillows and fucks hard and fast. My orgasm plateaus at the top and declines slowly.

He finishes with a series of muffled groans and hammer thrusts into my pussy.