Deon Pt. 04

Story Info
An unexpected visit.
3.9k words
4.64
7.7k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At breakfast the next morning Jessica announced that they had been invited to stay over at a friend's house for New Years. The friend's house was closer to college and Deon's so they were going to stay there for a few days before heading to Deon's, then back to college for the start of the new semester.

This greatly upset my wife as she had assumed Jessica would be staying home for longer. Thinking fast I suggested the two of them go on for a spa day to have some quality mother-daughter time, my treat. Jessica beamed at me for saving her bacon and Julie was never one to turn down a spa day. Internally I sighed with relief, that little bombshell could've detonated into a full on war if I hadn't intervened. Jake wanted to go to the mall with his friends to spend the last of his Christmas money and Julie was happy enough to drop him off on the way with the stern warning not to spend all his money, and that he should under no circumstances try to come back on his own.

As my family said their goodbyes and slammed the front door, I drank my coffee and smiled enjoying the feeling of having an empty house and no plans, when Deon walked in.

He was topless showing off his muscular arms, strong shoulders, broad chest and defined abs. His sizeable bulge was clearly on display through his baggy basketball shorts. As he walked towards me, I felt myself being hypnotised by the swaying of his cock.

Deon sat down opposite me with a self satisfied grin and helped himself to coffee. My sense of peace and tranquility vanished to be replaced by a very nervous, very horny energy.

He drank some coffee and said "Let's get some things straight. I love your daughter and you love your wife. Anything we do does not change or damage that." I nodded slack jawed. "The recordings and images I have of you have not and will not be shared or uploaded to the cloud, unless you threaten to do something stupid. While I am here you do not touch your clit, if Julie wants a little action then fine but from now on if you want to get off, it's your tits and pussy only." He winked as he said 'little action'.

"Now that's out of the way let's get comfortable and talk about what to do with our free day."

He pushed his chair back, went into the lounge, dropped his shorts and sat, naked, legs spread wide on the sofa. I sank to my knees in front of him and started to suck on his cock without being told. "Good whore" he said. I moaned around his cock at the word and my ass started to bounce in need, the tingling sensation was back stronger than before, the feeling of his massive cock growing in my mouth and stretching down my throat was giving me that sense of fullness, of being complete.

I was swallowing on the down stroke to take him to the balls, his pre-cum lubricating my throat, Deon relaxed on his phone as I happily sucked him. I was lost in a fog of contented bliss, eyes closed, mouth full of cock, throat wonderfully sore, nipples hard, dick drooling, ass hole aching, winking open and closed, chasing that high. The fullness was increasing every time I sucked, that incredible, maddening pressure building. I felt his cock stiffen and I started to lick the underside of his head and slit, he groaned and came in my mouth, the incredible pressure that had been building up in me burst and I came just from giving my man a blowjob! I slumped down into Deon's lap, still contentedly suckling at his softening cock as I came down from my own orgasm.

I was still a happy mindless cock zombie when Deon told me to follow him, I crawled after him in a daze as he led me upstairs to my bedroom and into our en-suite.

He gave me a bottle of my wife's hair remover and told me that while I wouldn't get away with a hairless clitty, I could keep my pussy nice and smooth and at least trim my bush for him. I dutifully applied the cream over and between my ass cheeks, and the patch between my balls and ass. I brushed my teeth and gargled while I waited for it to work and took a shower to wash it all off.

When I came out, I found Deon had left a bottle of baby oil, a white lace thong, matching white thigh high socks and Jessica's long, thick, black butt plug on the bed. I blushed as I lubricated it up and sighed in contentment as my new ass pussy sucked it home. The warm fuzzy daze came over me as the plug nestled between my cheeks and my ass pussy started to suckle at my new toy. My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned in satisfaction, as one hand pulled the plug out and pushed it slowly back to the hilt, my hips started to roll forwards and back to match the motions of my hand as I started to fuck myself with the butt plug. My legs started to shake, so I curled up on my side to give myself better access to my now drooling ass pussy.

I don't know how long I fucked myself like that, I was lost in a warm sexual glow, like a low level continuous full body orgasm. Suddenly Deon stood in front of me, smirking, phone in hand as I continued to languidly fuck myself with Jessica's butt plug.

He said "I was right, you are a natural born slut." He pushed the plug firmly up my ass, took hold of my hands and made me sit up on the side of the bed. "Now listen up baby, Jessica has just text me their treatments finish at four, so they'll be home around six, which means you have to get dinner ready by then so you look like the perfect husband." He looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. "It's lunchtime, so make us some pizza and grab us some beers and I'll tell you what's next." I had begun to stroke his cock through his shorts and had absent-mindedly started to bounce up and down on the butt plug while Deon was talking, so he pulled my hair so I was looking him in the eye "Do it now whore." he said, I was practically drooling in cock lust and my nipples ached at the word "whore", I really, really wanted to suck his cock again but I dutifully pulled on the white lace thong, automatically tucking my dick between my legs, making sure the plug as firmly secure.

I wasn't thinking straight, the plug in my pussy was the centre of my world, my mind was happy blank and empty, the pleasure radiating from the plug in my ass pussy was drowning out everything else and the tightness of the thong only increased the sensations of the plug. I found one of my wife's white silk camisoles and pulled it on, it barely covered my ass and clung to my body. Secretly thrilled, I pinched and pulled on my nipples a few times so they stuck out noticeably and went down stairs to get lunch ready, hoping to tease Deon into fucking me on the kitchen table like an animal.

Lunch was pizza, salad and beers and we ate in silence in front of the TV, me trying to distract Deon's attention away from the sports by alternately riding (sometimes quick and shallow like a rabbit, others pulling out to the very tip, teasing my puffy ass lips with the head of the plug and deliberately taking the whole length, moaning as it stretched me out) and grinding on the plug.

No dice.

I was in the kitchen cleaning away the mess when I heard the door open and voices, the beer buzz had added to the pleasure flowing from the plug so I didn't feel self conscious when I went back into the lounge naked except for the white silk camisole, thong and socks, (nipples re-tweaked and iced to really make them stick out) holding more bottles of beer.

Deon was stood talking with a guy I didn't recognise, they looked up and saw me. I blushed deeply, suddenly very aware that I was practically naked, dick semi hard and drooling pre-cum, ass stretched around the big black plug, juices and lube running down my thighs.

"David this is Sam, he's an old friend of mine." Sam was close to my height and looked like a big fat party animal of the kind usually only seen in 80's comedies. He had black greasy looking hair and dark bruises under his brown eyes.

I didn't know what to do or say, I was frozen in shock. Sam eyed me lecherously. I felt like a piece of meat under his stare, it was embarrassing, humiliating and a deeply shameful turn on. My lack of clothing didn't help, I had also been riding the plug throughout lunch (much to Deon's amusement) keeping myself on the verge of anal orgasm for close to an hour.

Perversely my dick started getting harder under Sam's stare, somewhere deep down, a twisted part of me was getting off on the humiliation.

Unconsciously I pushed my chest out and shoulders back, putting my tits on display. My back arched, making my ass stick out, I couldn't bring myself to meet his gaze but my body language told him in no uncertain terms how much I needed a good hard fucking.

Sam stopped staring and confidently strode over to give me a bro hug. I felt his hand on my lower back pulling me closer, then his hand went lower and his fingers played with my thong. He spanked my ass hard and whispered "we're gonna have a lot of fun, me and you", he spanked me again and I yelped. He turned to face Deon grinning, one arm wrapped around my waist pulling me entirely too close for comfort, his hand possessively fondling my ass. He was groping my tits with his other hand, I stood passively letting this greasy, overweight college dude-bro openly grope me, my embarrassment and semi hard dick plain to see.

Deon took a swig of beer and said "told you bro, this slut might just be the answer to all your problems".

Sam helped himself to a beer, took me by the wrist and dragged me to the sofa, pulling me down to squeeze in between him and Deon. He pulled me close, so I was cuddled up to him. I could feel the soft warmth of his body, it felt very different to Deon's muscular hardness. He smelt different too, with his boyish aftershave and body odour, giving him an almost sweet/saltiness masking the ripe musk of a man that hasn't got laid for a long time.

We watched the sports for a while, drinking in silence, my gaze drifted down to Sam's lap, idly wondering how big he might be. The sexual tension building as Sam groped my ass and tits and I tentatively began to stroke his package. I looked over to Deon, confused and increasingly horny. Was he okay with Sam touching me like we were at the back row of the movies? Deon glanced over and said "don't look at me like that slut, you know you want it." It was all the re-assurance I needed as Sam's hand stopped mauling my (by now incredibly sensitive and very sore) tits and started to rubbing the back of my neck, applying a gentle downward pressure.

I had cum earlier when I gave Deon a blow job and had been in a constant state of arousal due to the butt plug and the thrill of my being in lingerie, trying and so far failing to seduce Deon into giving me the fucking I so desperately wanted.

Then the humiliation of Sam seeing me like this and treating me like I was a cheap slut at closing time, weirdly added to my arousal. The feeling of being objectified and used solely for someone else's gratification clearly did something for me.

Sam pulled down his sweat pants and his cock sprang to attention. My eyes nearly popped out and my mouth gaped open comically. He cock was around 7" long incredibly thick, I wrapped my hand around it and my fingers could just barely touch my thumb.

Salivating and very horny I opened my mouth wide and sank down on his cock.

It stretched my jaw open to the point where I honestly thought it was going to dislocate like one of those snakes on the discovery channel.

I pushed on though, the cock whore in me was apparently a size queen too and soon I was gagging and choking myself on Sam's cock, the sounds of a very enthusiastic, very, very sloppy blowjob filled the air.

Sam's cock tasted different, his pre-cum was sweeter, less bitter and less thick. The smell was different too, not as aggressively masculine, more like good sex.

I tried to deep throat his monstrous cock but my gag reflex kept repelling it. I don't know whether I was disappointed or relieved. Sam laughed at my gagging "told you dude, now pay up" he chuckled.

Deon grumbled and fumbled $20 out of his wallet.

The bet settled, Sam turned his attention to my warm, wet and oh so eager mouth. He ran his podgy fingers through my hair now controlling the pace, using my mouth as a pussy to get himself off. Surprisingly he wasn't very aggressive, he held me just firmly enough to show he was in control but let me show off some of my new found cock sucking skills.

In truth it was my first time with a man that didn't feel forced or coerced, I willingly succumbed to Sam.

As I pushed off his cock, he let go and I stood and turned away from him, presenting my ass perfectly framed by the white thong, big, black butt plug protruding obscenely. I bent at the waist, pulled the thong aside and looked back at Sam while I puckered and flexed my ass pussy, making the butt plug jiggle.

As Sam stared at my ass, I winked at him and pulled the plug out of me, reaching back I took hold of his cock and guided it into me.

I winced in pain as Sam's huge cock stretched me wide open. The relentless stinging pain brought tears to my eyes, eventually my ass pussy stretched open and took the head of his cock inside me. We both grunted at the initial penetration.

Only the flared head of his immensely thick cock was inside me and I was panting already, I felt Sam's hands on my hips and instinctively braced, expecting him to forcefully pull me back on to his cock while thrusting his hips up and making me squeal.

Only that didn't happen.

His boyishly soft hands stroked my sides, like he was calming a dog, it felt weird initially, then as he continued stroking me it felt comforting and I relaxed, slowly sinking back into him and down on his cock. The thickness of his cock was still sending stinging sensations through me but his strangely reassuring stroking was slowly taking the pain away.

By the time I felt his pubes on my ass and my balls nestling against his the pain had faded to a dull ache, his hands now crossed my chest and gently tweaked my nipples and he began to kiss and suck on my neck, making me moan softly.

I lifted myself up a few inches and sat back down, we developed a gentle rocking rhythm, forwards and back, as my ass pussy got used to the intense stretching and his cock rubbed my prostrate over and over again, making my toes curl, eliciting whimpers of pleasure.

I felt the orgasm building as a slow tidal wave, I began to gyrate in his lap, really stretching myself open, using everything I had learnt in my few short days as a cock slut to make this guy feel as good as possible, attempting to squeeze and milk his impossibly hard cock with my ass muscles.

His low moans got louder, his eyes closed, his head tilted back as his mouth fell open. The gentle, rocking rhythm increased as did the length of the strokes, incredibly his cock grew longer and thicker and leant forward, pulling me tight to him, he bit my neck, sucking passionately as he came. I wailed as the force of his cum shots triggered my own orgasm and the hours of edging and teasing caused me to pass out with the intensity.

When I came to, Sam's cock was still inside me, semi-hard. He had cum so much that some had leaked out and ran down his balls, dripping on the floor.

The was the first time I had felt sex with a guy was genuinely intimate and blushed as I noticed my heavy breathing and ropes of cum that had splattered my chest up to my chin.

Sam cuddled me as I came down from my orgasm, kissing my neck and stroking my back, as his cock softened inside me. I was still basking in the post orgasm glow when Deon said "Damn dude, I think you fucked her brains out!"

I blushed hard and Sam laughed, I stood up clenching my ass to try to stop any more cum dripping down my legs.

Deon whistled "You totally wrecked that pussy dude." Sam merely nodded, apparently unable to speak.

I turned around and sank to my knees, I lovingly cleaned Sam's cock and balls, licking off the cum and lube, then I stared into Sam's eyes as I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking him back to life.

Deon stood and came behind me, with one swift move he pulled his cock out and shoved every inch of his hard cock into my still dripping wet ass pussy.

I moaned around Sam's cock as Deon sank home, trying to reclaim his territory. This was a hard, fast fuck. Deon throwing his weight and strength into every thrust, dominating my body, pulling my hips back to meet every thrust, in effect controlling the blowjob I was giving Sam.

I was stuffed with cock, Deon wasn't as thick as Sam and honestly didn't feel as good, the mind-blowing thickness that I felt with Sam just wasn't there, however he did compensate with length, strength, style and stamina.

Sam was hard again and leaking pre-cum, I was stroking his shaft with one hand to try and maintain a good rhythm while Deon was fucking me hard.

My earlier teasing and the show I had put on with Sam must've had an effect on Deon as he only lasted a minute or two before he shot his load in my now drenched ass pussy. As Deon pulled out, he pushed the butt plug back in to stop any more cum leaking out of my stretched and aching hole.

I was now free to focus all my attention on Sam and I leant forwards, rubbing his big balls in one hand, while stroking his shaft and licking and sucking on the head of his cock. I was making a lot of eye contact and moaning in appreciation on every stroke, trying to make it as sloppy, wet and sexy as I possibly could.

I felt Deon take hold of the butt plug and he started to fuck me with it as he whispered what a good whore I was, what a cock slut I was, how Sam was going to take care of me and make sure I had all the cock I needed, how I was his cum dumpster, his personal cock sleeve, how I'd suck any cock he told me to, fuck two or even three cocks at the same time by the time he was through.

Sam's hands returned to my head, coaxing me to take more of his cock in my mouth, staring intently, I took his cock into the back of my mouth, then I took a breath and swallowed as I pushed forward as hard as I could.

The head of his cock lodged just at the entrance of my throat and my gag reflex kicked in, my throat constricting around his cock. I pulled back gasping for air, swallowing spit and trying not to throw up. I took a breath and tried again, swallowing down again and again, his cock now lodged further down my throat and I was able to control the initial, panicked frantic urge to gag, turning it into a more measured, controlled swallowing in an effort to deep throat his cock and massage it with my throat muscles as my tongue licked at his balls.

Sam groaned as he felt my tongue tickle his balls.

Deon fucked me faster, telling me how much money he was going to make whoring me out, how I was going to be addicted to cum, how I was only ever going to get hard to cock now, how I was nothing but a cock whore, how every cock I took was turning my ass into a loose, wet, sloppy pussy, how I'd start wearing booty shorts, keep my ass lubricated and start going to glory holes.

Despite having cum only a few minutes earlier my deep throating had Sam on the verge of cumming again, I could feel his cock getting thicker and longer as his balls tightened up.

I felt my own orgasm building again as Deon fucked my now drooling and gaping ass pussy with the butt plug and fucked my mind with his words.

Sam's second orgasm wasn't as copious as the first, I was thankful that I had his cock in my throat as his first cum shot was still powerful, I pulled his cock out of my throat and into my mouth so I could taste him.

Two more shots filled my mouth with his creamy, salty, almost bitter tasting cum.

Deon whispered "good whore" and with that I came, shuddering and drooling on Sam's cock.

Deon looked at Sam smugly, and Sam stared back in a daze.

"Pay up bro, told you the bitch would be able to deep throat that hog of yours."

12