Deon Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam reached into his pants and pulled out the crumpled $20 that Deon had paid him earlier.

"Holy fuck" was all he could say.

Deon smacked my ass possessively and told me to take a shower, I didn't have the strength to stand up after the thorough fucking I had just taken, so I crawled up stairs and into the shower, the hot water washing the spit, sweat and cum away.

When I eventually came back down in a tight white t-shirt and baggy sweatpants, no underwear, plenty of lube inside and a generous amount of moisturiser applied to my ass, (so much I was sure I could hear a faint squishing noise with each step, the thought that real men could hear how wet and ready I was, was a bit of a turn on and made me feel really slutty).

Sam was just leaving, Deon had given him my number along with a few choice pics and videos with which to remember me by. Sam sent a quick text so I could save his number and assured me he would be in touch.

Somehow I didn't doubt I'd be seeing Sam again.

12