All Comments on 'Depraved'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

What a hot wife story. Would love to run into something like that in an adult bookstore but never have. My cock is so hard just thinking about fucking a slutty hot cunt like that, and maybe even have her husband fuck my ass while I was fucking her. I have been involved in a couple of gang bangs, where I was the center of attraction. Yes, I like it both ways; nothing would be hotter than getting fucked myself while fuck a tight, hot, juicy cum filled cunt

dale oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh look

Our resident asshole. 26thNC has chimed in with his usual bullshit. Dude, we get it, your wife left you and now you spend every waking hour posting your drivel on these stories. Instead of being such a dick to amateur authors, why not try to write something yourself? Of course it will be a revenge story with your “hero” standing over the body of his cheating wife, but at least then you will know how it feels when everyone calls you horrible names and tells you how pathetic your story is. Oh wait, they won’t do that because only you do that. Get a life.

Casanova747Casanova747about 5 years ago
Wow just wow

I came so hard while reading this A+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Our resident asshole. 26thNC has chimed in with his usual bullshit."

Oops, I think you just outed the author, deleting comments. You must have been referring to some other story that 26thNC commented on, because I can find no such comment among these comments.

Shit, now the author has to delete not only this comment, but the comment commenting on the other comment that appears to have been previously deleted. What a cluster fuck. Maybe just delete all the comments that comment on comments and be done with it.

Maybe someone will actually comment on the story itself? OK, probably not. What more is there to say?

jw_kkjw_kkabout 5 years agoAuthor

26thNC's comments add less than zero value - apparently, that individual has nothing better to do than troll this story category, in an ongoing attempt at bullying others. Hence, deletion of those abusive, zero value-add comments. Pretty straight-forward.

KSBerryKSBerryabout 5 years ago
Interesting Spot

An unusual location for your slutty wife to get off. Not sure the clientele in there were anything to write home about. Enjoyed the action, although I hope you both visited the doctor for a shot of an antibiotic!

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 4 years ago
Thank you. I like it.

I've been to a few clubs in the general neighborhood of midtown west Dallas they're in. This story is not impossible. Thanks for sharing with us, hon.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 4 years ago
Ignore the Ass-Hats

I love your stuff. It's brutally raw but real enough. Keep up the good work, hon. part of kink is disapproval by narrow minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, wish the theaters here had more women. Over the years only couple of women showed up and sucked and fucked anyone who wanted too. Mostly just get to suck some cocks and wish i could suck some pussy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

How does a story about a cuck licking theater seats after his whore pulls a train have any value?

ep46wkspep46wkspover 2 years ago

wow thats one hot story, shame you ran out of condoms

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 2 years ago

Sounds exactly like some of the nights I had with Melissa R. at Fantasyland in Tampa! Melissa said “I love it when there are so many hands and cocks and mouths all over my body that I can’t tell who is doing what or how many!” Everybody there wished that they had girl like I had!!! I was indeed a lucky man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous