Depraved Modesty - Being a Good Girl

Story Info
In Sod, depraved acts are seen as prudish, and vice-versa.
4k words
3.31
8.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Modesty is a collection of many concepts, adequate humility, being appropriately dressed, matching the expectations of the society you live in, adhering to certain pre-conceptions about how to interact with others, those who fail to meet the societal pre-conceptions of society can be met with scorn, some societies are willing to tolerate a certain level of immodesty, citing individualism as an underlying ideological concept underpinning this tolerance, but every society has it's breaking point, there are some things you just can't do.

However, the concept is flexible, and, if you could get enough people together, you could get a broad consensus that just about anything was modest, or immodest. Such was the thinking of a certain divine entity, one that exalted the perversion and lust of the world.

And, in the small town of Lake Sod, A shift occurred, driven by this entity. The concept of modesty in the town of lake sod underwent not just a minor shift, but a total inversion, what was once pure, dirty, what was once dirty, oh so pure.

Lake Sod was once a small town with conservative sensibilities, in their minds, how could a girl walk down the street showing her ankle? that was asking to be raped, nay, demanding. As such, modesty was oft strictly enforced, Women walked around in skirts that went down to the bottom of their shoes.

Their virginity in many men's eyes was something to be conserved, belonging as much to her future husband as to her, and the very concept of sex between a wed couple not trying to birth was child was taboo, worthy of scorn and derision, your sex life was the towns business.

There are exceptions to every rule of course, if you walked along Lake Sod for long enough, you might eventually see a girl wearing a short skirt, if you walked around for longer, you might see a girl walking around in a bikini, if you setup a surveillance state and monitored the town 24/7, you might eventually get to see a girl walking around naked in broad daylight, but these were very much the exception, to be fondly remembered, rather than the rule, to be experience in the course of your day-to-day life.

Then one day, by magic as divine as they would have believed it to be malign, this perception inverted, and the town of Lake Sod went about their days, having hardly noticed that their very perception of reality had twisted beyond all recognition.

These are the stories of the individuals, living their new lives, one week from the total corruption of life as they knew it.

Sally Upton is a staunchly conservative dresser, she was raised to be strictly modest, by parents who weren't big on negotiation, but big on corporeal punishment; now that she had been in university for five years, she kept to these values all the stronger, while other girls she once called friends started to lose their sense of modesty.

Sally wore an extremely modest outfit, which even the stuffiest church would approve of, consisting of a G-string, that was so small as to be invisible from most angles. It was so tight that hardly two days would go by without her ripping her one and only piece of clothing. Her G-string was also see-through, but you could hardly see it anyways, so that wasn't much of a value-add to her purchase.

She resented her old friends who'd turned into, by Sally's extremely high standards, wanton whores. Sally had both a vibrator, and a large anal pear shoved up her ass whenever she wasn't being fucked; her friends made do with just the vibrator. While Sally's G-string covered nothing, her old friends G-strings covered most of their assholes.

One of Sally's friends had even been caught wearing a see-through bra, why didn't she just come right out and say she was a slut? Sally mused. In the past, she thought even the trashiest girl kept her chest bare, accessible to anyone who wanted to grope them. In her mind, Sally wasn't wrong in this prediction, she just failed to consider that some girls went beyond trash.

As bright as her hatred shined... she was lying to herself, she didn't actually hate her old friends, it just made her feel to better to act as though she did; at this point in her life, she just hated that they left her alone, that as she grew older, they became so distant.

They left her alone; she'd never forgive them for that. Left her to fend for herself with nary a text goodbye.

All because she wanted to stay modest, because she wanted to make sure she took a dick in every hole, at every opportunity.

They treated her as a bigot and zealot, all because she yelled at them for refusing to take a dick in their pussies and asses at the same time; She was just trying to keep them pure, keep them respectable members of society, if only they could see that, girls with tight assholes were unrespectable members of society, and she wanted to try and stop that from becoming their future, because she cared about them.

But for her noble efforts, she was isolated from her former friends, when she was being fucked from every angle, she did so with a great sense of loneliness, and isolation from anyone she could consider a friend, save for the small army of men, shoving their dicks into hole they could access.

She was starved for meaningful companionship; someone she could talk to. Honestly, at this point in her life, there was little she wouldn't do for some true connection, she would even wear a skirt (provided it was see-through, no point having friends if you literally die of shame, after all.)

Which is why she was so happy when her old friend Catherine messaged her, Sally wiped the dried semen off her phone screen, reading the message:

"Sally, I wanted to apologies for what I said, I don't agree with what you said, but I'm sorry for what I said regardless. I want to meet up, to try and rekindle our friendship, because honestly, I miss you. If you're willing to reconnect or not, please message me, it'd mean a lot to know your still okay."

Catherine's messaging style was very trashy, and profanity ridden, using such words as "please" and "willing". She hadn't even used a polite finisher for her message, most polite communication between women ended with "me hope you pussy many dicks". but Catherine seemed to have forgotten even those basic mannerisms.

Sally didn't care, she was so glad to receive a message she didn't even care about the onslaught of profanity being shoved in her face.

Sally wrote back, taking the time to make her message professional sounding, reflecting her upbringing as a pure and proper girl.

"Totes, Me fucktoy t-night, guy's I dn't know gonna pound me tight ass (haha, sarcsm me joke, bowling ball fit me ass, me prude u knoww), and t-morning, going to try n get some morey boys t fucks me slutty poosy (y know how me are). D after tomorrow (funni, get it?) we meet up at no booby club with the lady with the no see cunt (y know, from thingy before, me yell bout?), if okay w you hot slut? (I miss seeing your pussy.) Will chck message t-morrow, cause agree to orgy till then, cause me always need t bee a proper fucking ladie, as u know :), but me would totes likes to meets you cause your ass so slutty, I try t b better friend, u cunt empty, me okay w. Me hope you pussy many dicks."

To Catherine, Sally's message was as dry and clinically written as ever; She was writing like a bored office assistant, but Catherine was just happy she was willing to reconnect, and she seemed very sincere, at least.

They agreed to meet at a local reverse-strip club, Catherine was surprised she that Sally's first thought of a place to meet up was a place as slutty as a reverse strip club, Sally had screamed at a girl she found working at one once; honestly, Catherine agreed with her then, and now, come to think of it; these were dens of sin, where girls came on-stage naked and would slowly, piece by piece, put on clothes until their body was completely covered, to the cheers of a mostly male audience, some girls would even not fuck a guy, provided they tipped enough, his friends cheering as the girl passed by his dick, without so much as a blowjob, it was obscene, and vulgar beyond belief.

Some girls would come on stage, and announce that they were pregnant, and knew who the father was. How these girls showed their face in public after an announcement like that, Catherine never knew. If Catherine ever had a child, she would ensure there were at least 70 probable fathers, and at least 200 improbable options. Though she remarked to herself that Sally, being the prude that she was, would probably call her a slut for that number being only three digits, although Sally wouldn't shame herself by implying she could count, so maybe not.

Frankly, even by Catherine's more relaxed moral standards, it was baffling that she wanted to meet here, this was a den of sin, Catherine herself never wore more than a see-through bra and see-through skirt, oft so short you didn't really need to see through it. awhile back began, Catherine had even started to think that maybe Sally was right, her dress looked trashy, like she wasn't even the kind of girl who could handle a dick in her ass, who would respect a girl who's pussy you hadn't fucked?

While waiting for Sally to arrive, she'd taken three dicks up her pussy, and five in her mouth, however, she had kept with the vibe of the place by refusing to take a cock up her ass, because of this, many guys now considered her something of an accompaniments to the reverse-strippers onstage, she wasn't getting paid, but she was covering and refusing use of her asshole like she was a professional.

A small crowd had grown of men getting off on the thrill of being refused access to her asshole, one by one, they'd ask her "Can I put it in your ass?" and she'd say "No, I don't want to any cocks up my ass, hurts like fucking hell, and it's just plain disgusting." And one by one, they'd walk away thinking about how such a natural born slut could exist.

One of guys surrounding her remarked that he wished that his wife was the slut she was, he'd heard about his distant friends wild and taboo marriage, where he and his wife hadn't slept with each other in three years, what's wilder, they hadn't slept with anyone else either, it was completely sexless, and apparently, in the house, she'd cover herself completely, in every sense of the word, it was a sexless marriage. He doubted it was true, no girl could be that much of a slut, but still, he lie awake at night, dreaming of a Woman who wouldn't show her tits on command, who's nipples he'd never even know the shape of, who's asshole was tight, and unused, he doubted any such girl existed, he'd heard about them, but never seen them; maybe, just maybe, if he moved to the big city..."

Sally then arrived, and the guys, just by looking at her exposed pussy, and loud vibrator, knew at once she's the kind of prude who'd ruin their day if they asked for anything as indecent as to not see a girls asshole penetrated, so they backed off, with some men only doing so after a long glare from Sally. To her, these men were scum, and to them, Sally was bland and unadventurous, her GG size plastic tits, Plastic ass, pouted cock-sucking lips, and the vacant expression in her eyes told them clear as day that she was a conservatively minded prude, who'd refuse to stop sucking dick if her life depended on it.

Both Catherine and Sally were determined to rekindle their friendship, and Catherine had tried to dress modestly to the club, she wore no bra or shirt, and her skirt for the first time in months was completely see-through, as were her panties. She'd hoped this would appease Sally.

Sally, meanwhile, had tried to dress sluttier, to try and show she wanted to reconnect, she had purchased what could be considered one-eighth of a mini-skirt, and was currently wearing it higher than it should have been worn, however, there was now a very small angle were you couldn't see Sally's pussy. She felt like a total slut wearing it, but she was willing to do this for Catherine, she also went so far as to purchase a role of duct tape for her nipples, however, she got cold feet, and only duct taped one of her nipples.

If anyone photographed her wearing this outfit, in this den full of mostly completely clothed women, her social persona would crumble, for a good girl like her to be caught covering up was unthinkable to anyone who knew her.

Catherine saw the effort that Sally was making, and they greeted each other the way most people who haven't seen each other in ages did, with an awkward smile, as they fondled each other's bodies, Sally respecting Catherine's more whoreish nature, by not groping her asshole, and Sally respecting the prude lifestyle, by motorboating Sally's breasts, and calling her a whore.

"Sally, I'm so glad you came, it's been a long time, and I just... do you remember that time a few years back, when we watched that porn movie, and spent the night just... connecting, I thought of that yesterday, and I just... I want you back in my life." Catherine, at this point in her life, had long since stopped talking like a sophisticated lady, once she could do it with ease, now she almost sounded like someone to whom not having sex was almost normal.

Sally thought the fact she bothered to specify it was porn was weird, what else should a girl watch?

Sally, responded in an attempt at low-class mannerism, trying to make herself sound more like Catherine, in an attempt to bridge the gap between them.

"Totes, girl, you still a fuck slut at heart, even if you, like cover your fucking titties, you still my slut, I still fuck you if you want, I threesome with you still, or if... but you sit no willing have cum on tits... then I sit no cum on tits with you... please" Sally was looking deep into Catherine's eyes, and just spilled her heart out to Catherine, it was downright shocking; Catherine was touched, that she would be willing to go that far for her, even after all these years... their friendship meant something, even after all this time, she'd never once heard Sally use the word "willing", it wasn't something good girls used, the polite syntax in most scenario's was "I will force and violate you, with an audience" but she had stooped that low, for her sake.

Catherine, practically tearing up, trying to respond to Sally not with her usual slutty, flamboyant broken language, but with proper English: "You... I mean... slut have no cum on tits for me, no happen, me have cum on tits for you, and if it keeps our friendship strong, boys fuck me ass, cause I want cum on tits with you."

Sally laughed: "your words almost appropriate for good girl, me you thank you that you try to word speak best u can."

It was a heartwarming moment, for both of them, but as the two of them settled into a happy bliss, their train of thought was interrupted by a sharp reminder of the kind of establishment they were in, on stage, a naked woman listed her interests; books, thought provoking cinema and worst yet, a book on maintaining a respectful sex-free relationship. She had a slight blush on her face as she did so, but seemed to be getting caught up in the erotic fantasy of it all, as she worked her tits into a bra, and began slide a pair of panties up her thigh. It was a raunchy display, and Sally seemed uncomfortable, but tried to bear through it for Catherine, putting on a brave face.

Catherine meanwhile was absolutely mortified when the girl put a shirt on, before stating proudly something absolutely disgusting that would bring Catherine to the brink of vomiting "I've two brothers, and they've only come inside me three times each."

This was.... Abhorrent, Catherine wasn't the militant enforcer of modesty that Sally was, but even for Catherine this was fucked up, that girl looked to be twenty-five years old, and if her brothers had that little experience with her pussy, how few boys must she have fucked in her life? Did she even let her brothers take her ass? Did she let them collar her, to teach her modesty, or was she completely uneducated about what was expected on the most basic possible level?

She didn't even want to think that a girl could be that impure... it had to be a fucking show, like when the unstrippers said they didn't want to fuck you, of course they did, it was just their job to say they didn't, or so Catherine rationalized, and gullible men tricked themselves into thinking this girl wouldn't stop everything to impale themselves on their dicks.

This whole situation was unacceptable... she had worn a bra, that was it, she was no slut, as she'd tried to explain to Sally, many, many times, but... what was wrong with this place, why hadn't the town burnt it to the ground?

This used to be a nice town, and now there were sexual deviants like this girl walking the streets, girls who leave their brothers blue-balled, like utter, depraved sluts, there was a line, and this girl had crossed it, to an unimaginable extent in Catherine's mind, if this wasn't illegal, she was going to spend some angry letters to some politicians, demanding they make this girl fuck her brother 20 times for every day she'd been abstinent... ugh, this girl had just made her use the word "abstinent", she was better than that, and she'd explain that to Sally.

Catherine pushed Sally out of the club, stopping to spit on a girl wearing a jumper.

Once, outside, Catherine just looked Sally in her vacant eyes, and tried to explain as best she could:

"Look, I don't want that depraved lifestyle, I'm not the kind of whore who'd refuse her pussy to anyone who'd ask to fuck me, I just... I just like wearing the bra, it holds up my tits, that's it okay, I think that's good for my look, I don't want to be like that girl, I want to have cum on my face, my brothers, and as many men as possible." She said, clearly shaken, imagining herself as the absolute brain-melted slut she'd seen online, her face devoid of cum, clothes neat and tidy, as she quietly reads a book on physics for a cam audience. SHE WASN'T THAT GIRL, SHE WAS GOOD AT HEART, she had to explain that to Sally.

Then, trying to find the simplest way to explain it, she said: "Look, my brother came in my pussy today, some days he gangrapes me with friends, I know what his sperm tastes like, moreso than any food item, there's hardly a day he hasn't fucked me, got it, I've got some of his cum in me as we speak, do you understand what I'm saying, I'm not that much of a slut, got it!? I'm a sister-slave at home like any good girl."

"Me, me not know you good enough, me tongue in u pussy not enough, me should have pussy you eat, me sry me not know you pussy, u brother-slut, me know u are, me should know that, me sry." Sally communicated her understanding, Catherine was right, Sally had overreacted, she should have know that Catherine was not the massive slut she'd acted like she was, she was the kind of dutiful girl, who let her brother do whatever he wanted to her, while screaming for more; she wasn't a slut, she just had weird fashion sense, more-or-less.

The two cried in each other's arms, they'd fought, they had misunderstandings, but for the first time in ages, she felt like she'd have another woman to talk to, to compare the taste of their cunts, to invite guys over to fuck each other, maybe it'd even be like the old days, when Catherine would bring her brother over, he'd fuck her for hours at a time, even after she lost consciousness, one rare time, she didn't feel like sex, he'd grab her and pushed into her ass without warning, spanking her; calling her a slut, that'd brought about the end of her rebellious phase, and for that she was grateful.

Sally caught a cab home, she was excited to have reconnected, but the commute as boring, the dildo she brought out and about was not enough to satisfy her, and her home dildo was too large to fit into any handbag she'd ever seen.

12