Depraved Modesty - Being a Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she got home, she started looking through her old photos, looking for pictures of her and Catherine, when they just started university, then she found something weird, most of her photo albums contained the photo's she was expecting, but then one of them stood out to her, it was a photo of what could have been her and Catherine, right before they split apart.

Except her tits weren't plastic, neither was her ass, her lips weren't that of a whore, and she had a sharp gaze, that conveyed thought, intelligence even, that's more, she was dressed head-to-toe in the actual most prudish garments she'd ever seen, far worse than anything she'd seen today. The girl that sort-of looked like Catherine was also nearly completely covered for the most part, but Sally could make out through her shirt that she wasn't wearing a bra, and that the girl that sort of looked like her seemed to be pissed at her, glaring at her tits with an expression of utter hatred.

What's more, Catherine seemed to be holding a book with the letters "Applied social psychology, and accurate data analytics, book 2, volume 4." printed on it's spine. All these words were too immodest for ladies like them to think of, why would she be holding it? Was it toilet paper? Sally was more confused than she was on a regular basis... why did she look so much like a whore, why had Catherine not being wearing a bra when their whole argument was that she was constantly wearing one... and why did this all seem... familiar, like this actually happened, like there was a time, not so long ago, when her tits weren't plastic, when... when her panties didn't resemble a string... why... why did Sally feel like there was something terribly important that she was on the cusp of remembering.

And then the thought died in her mind, replaced by a terrible feeling of emptiness deep inside every one of her holes, she needed to be fucked, looking back at the photo, there was nothing strange about it, she had her bowling ball tits and ass, and her stare was vacant, there was nothing wrong with it, it was all perfectly normal. As she thought about it, she felt a cock slide up her ass, perks of leaving her door unlocked, and with that came an understanding, she didn't need to think, she just needed to be a good girl, and she'd teach Catherine to be one again too, ever so slowly.

Catherine had spoken to her about books earlier, she'd remind they were just toilet paper, remind her of how pure she had been, and could be again, she'd invite some guys over to help and rip off her whorish shirt and panties and get her ass fucked until she loved it, because Sally was a good friend, and good friends go above and beyond for their friends, to save them from themselves.

This...was...all...perfectly...normal...

12