Depravity

Story Info
It was the wrong sort of holiday. I should have stopped it.
7.8k words
2.31
19.5k
25
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was coming up to the middle of August and it was our first wedding anniversary. And we intended to celebrate it with a second short honeymoon abroad. Alice was twenty-two and I was twenty-three. And she is the love of my life. We still behaved like newlyweds. And enjoy sex with each other whenever we can. But that was not surprising because. I was Alice's first and I had a bit more experience than she did.

But this honeymoon trip was to change the course of our marriage from that year on. It all started on the first night we were in the hotel. We dressed for dinner. I dressed as most men do while on holiday. Alice wore her black dress which highlighted her slim sexy looking body.

While we were walking to the dining room. I realised she looked breathtaking. The dress was a loose cut. And with every movement it appeared to emphasise her amazing body shape. The dress swirled about her with her every step she took.

We headed for the outdoor dining area. So we were able to see the other hotel guests. They were pretty much a mixed bag. There were plenty of young and older people there. But that was not surprising. So we were comfortable in our surroundings.

At the end of dinner the compare informed all the guests the entertainment was to begin. So we stayed nursing our drinks listening to what was on offer. Just like you have done when you have been on holiday. After the singer and the exhibition of dancing. Then there were going to be games and prizes for the winners. This is the point. I would normally volunteer our excuses and get up and leave. But Alice wanted to stay to see what was going to happen?

All the games were the usual sort of thing, all rather silly. And some were going to be what you would call. The naughty type of games. Alice insisted we should join in at least one. The compare call for players and went out onto the floor. The game was one of those where you had to pass a 3 or 4-inch soft ball. From one person to another without touching it with your hands.

And we were asked to take a step to our right. I was opposite a busty middle aged plump woman when the game started. And she had the ball. And she started to pass the ball on to me. She has it in the front of her neck looking down. I tried to take it off her. But she insisted on squirming around rubbing her bust into my chest. And as the ball slipped down her body. I found I was rubbing my face between her big bust trying to get the ball between my chin and chest. At last I got a grip of it and turned to Alice.

"You seemed to be having fun with that woman's upper body parts?" Alice said to me.

"Well, see if you can do any better then?" I said to her,

Which she did immediately, relieving me of the ball. It seemed to me she had played this game before. She turned to the next person. A man who I recognised right away. He was one of the two men in the room next to ours.

In spite of Alice's efforts there seemed to be a lot of difficulty in passing the ball on. The man had his hands on her waist? To keep her close to him? And he was raising and lowering his body. Whilst running his hands up and down Alice's body. Trying to get a grip on the ball. You would think? He succeeded and turned to the next person. Alice grabbed my hand and dragged me off the floor heading back to our table.

"You were right," Alice said to me.

"Right about what," I said.

"Right about not staying here playing these silly games," Alice said.

"Why, what's the matter?," I said.

"He had his hands all over me. And was rubbing his thing you know against me," Alice said.

"I'm sure he didn't mean too," I said to her.

After all Alice is very attractive and her dress was a pretty flimsy barrier to her body. He must have had a very good feeling for her.

"You saw that. I had to get very close to that plump woman, that is what the game was all about, so do not blame him," I said.

Alice is not stupid. In fact she is intelligent. But at times she does often appear to be naive. That was because she is not worldly wise. And she often acts innocent. As she was brought up in a close-knit family. Among nice people who only said and did the nice things. And I still find it hard to believe that I. Was her first boyfriend. We returned to our room where Alice immediately steered me to the bed. Where we made love.

"You seem to be particularly sexy tonight," I said.

"Don't be so silly, it's just going to be like our first honeymoon," Alice said.

I had my doubts especially as she spent a lot of time. It is getting hard for me again so that we could make love

++++++

The next evening the entertainment was a quartet. Playing music out by the swimming pool. And we were enjoying the evening warm air. We were sitting together on cushions on the ground watching the quartet play love songs. When the man from the next room came up to us.

"Hi, my name is Lucas, I am in the room next to yours. And we sort of met last night with that ball game. I thought you might like to have a drink with me," he said to us.

He had a bottle of champagne and three glasses on a tray. He was making his intention very clear to us. We both had, had a bit to drink. And it would have been impolite to him if we refused him. Because he had already poured out the champagne. He put down the tray. And before. I could say something. He had grabbed hold of some cushions and settled himself down next to Alice. She moved a bit closer to me to increase the distance from him.

There was some small talk. He told us his friend came from Italy. But he was not Italian but his friend was. Then he told us he had been in the hotel for some days. And his friend was out with someone else he knew. So that was why he was on his own. We drank champagne. And Alice was drinking more than was good for her. And the conversation petered out. And we all settled back to enjoy the music that was playing.

Alice has snuggled into me resting her head on my shoulder. With her back to Lucas. I notice though that she would fidget ever so often. I thought that she was trying to get more comfortable? But then I realised that there must be something more happening.

I looked across and saw Lucas. He was lying down much closer to her than before. And that it looked as though he had one of his arms very, very close to Alice's backside. So I sat up a bit more, moving Alice but she still stayed in her position.

I could now see that Lucas did in fact. Had his arm going up Alice's dress. And he must at least be fondling the back of Alice's thighs. Because her dress gave easy access to her body.

I know that I should have felt angry. And stood up and made a scene. But we were nicely relaxed and it would seem that Alice was content. And if I was Lucas. I would be trying to do the same thing to her. I also found that I was feeling excited.

My cock was growing in my trousers. And I was beginning to feel uncomfortable. I turned my body slightly more towards Alice to relieve my discomfort. She looked up at me and raised her head to kiss me. I do not know why. But Lucas seemed to think. That this was some form of acceptance from me. Because he became more obvious by the second.

I could see him moving. And then positioning his hand on the top of Alice's thigh. And then his hand moved up to her crutch. Alice tightened her grip on me. And I could then see that his hand was stroking the outside of her panties.

"We should go back to the room," I whispered to her.

"Yes," she replied in a flash.

"Yes," I whispered back to her.

Then more loudly so that Lucas could hear me.

"We are going back to our room," I said.

We walked to the room. And I could tell that Alice was both tipsy and excited. She kept kissing me and feeling for my cock all the way to the room. As I was unlocking the door. He arrived with more champagne.

"We still have some champagne to finish," he said to us.

"No thank you I'm tired," Alice said to him.

"A quick nightcap," I said, inviting him into our room?

Alice gave me a puzzled look. Then Alice flopped down on the bed and giggled. Lucas poured out the champagne, from a new full bottle. I went and opened the door to the balcony. And then went to use the loo. Before coming out. I stopped before going into the room. I looked around to see what was happening. Lucas was on the bed with Alice. And his hand was up her dress and massaging her cunt.

"No, don't, I don't know you," she said to him.

"But I can see you're enjoying it and you're so lovely," he said to her.

"Stop it right now. I am married and my husband will be back any moment," she said to him.

"You enjoyed it when we were outside near the pool. And your husband did not seem to mind out there," he said to her.

Lucas managed to silence any reply with a kiss. And moved her dress up higher gaining access to her bust. He then moved and took one of her nipples in his mouth. And at that point. Alice closed her eyes and looked as though she had given up any fight. That there might have been.

I was not surprised at the scene. I guessed either of us suspected it would end up something like this. Or even if. I wanted it to end like this. I went into the room and was ignored by both of them. So I sat down and watched. Trembling with excitement. Lucas moved from Alice's nipples down to her panties and pulled them down.

"No, please don't," she said to him.

Alice seemed to whisper it with little conviction. As she raised her hips to ease the removal of her panties. Lucas kissed her mound and licked her twat. As she held his head closer to her. Moans were coming from her as she cried out.

"Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes!"

I sat there stroking my cock. As I watched them on the bed. I was getting excited to say the least.

Lucas repositioned himself. And entered Alice with his hard cock. Which increased the tempo between them. She clasped him with her legs wrapping them around his waist. He grunted and she was whimpering with an orgasm.

I could not believe it. That I was watching his cock sliding in and out of my wife. With her twat clasping onto his cock. She was preventing him. From pulling out. And was encouraging him with every fucking stroke he made in her twat. Just as suddenly as he had started fucking her. His body went stiff as his cock spurted his spunk into her twat. Alice soon climaxed again. And I could see the tremors racing through her body. As she became red with her orgasm.

As quick as it all happened Lucas smiled at me, picked up his clothing and left the room. I joined Alice on the bed, she pulled me to her and we began to make our love.

++++++

But this time it was different. From all the other times. I had ever had experienced this before. I felt that my cock was totally rigid. And I was driven by a lust. that was tireless in fucking her. She also was different and drew me into her with a passion that she had never shown before.

She kept on going in between her orgasms. I climaxed and even when my cock went limp. I continued to explore every part of her body with my mouth, tongue and hands. She sucked my cock to raise me up again. It was like that until the early hours. As dawn was starting to break through. When we fell asleep from exhaustion.

When I woke later in the day Alice was crying next to me. I cuddled her and asked what was wrong.

"What have I done? How can you ever forgive me?" Alice said to me.

"It is all right darling. I was there and if it was wrong. I would have stopped it," I said to her.

"It was so dirty. What can you think of me?" Alice said.

"Because I love you," I said.

"But you cannot. I was disgusted by what happened," she said.

"No. It was perfectly ok. I found it exciting," I said.

"You're disgusting for letting that happen to me," she said.

With that she went into a mood and turned away from me, quietly sobbing.

I cuddled up to her until she stopped her sobbing. And she went back to sleep. It was quite late in the morning and because she was sleeping I got up. And went in search of getting some breakfast in the dining room. As I was passing through reception Lucas came over to me.

"I am leaving and I want to thank you for last night. Your wife is very beautiful and so sexy. You are one lucky man," he said to me.

I felt embarrassed and did not know what to say.

"Here is my phone number, if you are ever in Italy you must come and stay with me," he said to me.

"Yes, thanks and have a good journey," I said to him.

I shook him by the hand. Not knowing what else to do. And I still was feeling embarrassed. I then resumed my search for some food. Alice was showering when I got back. But when she came out wrapped in her towel she still looked upset.

"We can't stay here," she said.

"Why?" I said to her.

"I cannot stay here while that man is around. It will just remind me of what happened and I cannot face that," she said to me.

"I just saw him checking out. You will not see him around anymore," I said to her.

I did not tell her of Lucas's invitation and his phone number went in the bin.

"The holiday is all ruined," she said to me.

It was at this point that I began to get angry with her.

"We are both adults. If you did not want it. You could have stopped it at any time. You could have stopped him when he was feeling you up earlier last night," I said to her.

A trace of surprise crossed Alice's face. I do not think she knew that I. Had seen Lucas's activities whilst we were listening to the music.

"Anyway we are on holiday and it is a well-known fact. That what happens on holiday does not count," I said to her.

There were few answers. But it quietened her. And she ended the conversation by going back into the bathroom. Where she stayed for quite a long time. After she came out and got dressed. It was as if nothing had happened. Except that she was more affectionate. Holding hands, kissing me and looking at me with her greedy eyes.

We resumed our routine of spending the day by the pool and sunbathing. The only difference was that she. Chose a place where there were mostly couples and no single men. She also dressed more conservatively. Instead of her usual bikini.She had on her shorts on and a blouse so that she was fairly well covered up. She came close to me and said in a low murmuring voice.

"Are you sure you are not angry about last night?" she said.

"Yes, I told you that. I would have stopped it if I was not," I said.

"You don't think any less of me do you?" she said.

"Why should I?" I told you. I love you and we did it together?" I said to her,

"But it was so dirty," she said.

"If we do it together and love each other. And no one gets hurt. Then it is not dirty. I love you. And nothing is going to change that," I said.

"Did you really get excited?" she said.

"Yes, it was very erotic. How did you feel at the time?" I said to her,

"I do not know. I guess it was a bit naughty," she said.

"Anyway we do not need to do it again unless you want to. It is up to you," I said to her.

"Do you want to do it again?" she said to me.

"I am happy with you. And whatever you like. I could not do anything that would push us apart," I said.

+++++++

Nearest to us was a middle-aged couple. And I could see that the man had been glancing at Alice every so often. He said something to his wife. And soon after she asked Alice. If she would like some sun tan cream. I guess it was a ruse to break the ice to speak to us. And I could see that they had more than one bottle of sun tan cream. She began chatting to Alice, and for the rest of the afternoon they chatted off and on.

His name was Egil and his wife's name was Ella.

Later on back at the room Alice told me that they were Swedish. And that made me think? And the best of it was they seemed to be a very nice couple. So I was not that surprised later that evening. They came over to our table. And asked if they could join us for dinner.

Egil insisted that he was paid for the wine. As they were imposing on our company. And Ella was interested in asking about our backgrounds. Ella told Alice. That she reminded her of her daughter and that made it pleasant to be with us?

I began to think that their intentions were not quite so straightforward. As they came from Sweden. When I felt Ella's hand on my leg. I ignored it for a bit. And shifted my position. Forcing her to remove it. She turned to me and smiled. And said something that I could not quite hear so I laughed.

Of course Ella's attention was pleasant. And she was a Swedish beauty. With a great figure with luxurious blond hair and blue eyes. When her hand returned to my leg. And moved upwards. I could feel the excitement mounting in me. And my cock was becoming hard and stiff.

Still I felt a little embarrassed not wishing for it to happen. As I thought? That Alice was still feeling fragile and upset from the night before. So I decided to drop my napkin on the floor. So I could bend down to pick it up. From under the table. As well to release Ella's grip on me. But I was shocked to see what Egil was up to with Alice.

Egil's hand was resting high up on Alice's thigh. With her skirt bunched up. Alice had her legs parted. And I could see that her panties were wet. No, they were very damp. Egil was pushing a finger up against her panties. I sat back and looked at Alice. She smiled at me.

"Are you all right?" Alice said to me.

"Fine," I said.

I was shocked. What the difference was in the last twenty-four hours. From the morning conversation and her behaviour right now?

Ella had brought her mouth to my ear and whispered.

"I can feel you are excited; shall we do something about it?"

All I could do was nod.

Then Ella said," shall we take coffee and brandy in our hotel suit?"

"What a good idea," Egil replied. As he was turning to Alice.

"I am sure there is something you would like to drink up there," he said to her.

All Alice did was giggle.

Egil and Ella did have a suite. With its own balcony with a Jacuzzi on it.

"Shall we all get into the Jacuzzi? Ella said.

Ella stripped off her clothes. With well-practised Swedish efficiency. And climbed into the Jacuzzi. From what I could see her body was not a disappointment to me. Egil was busy getting the glasses and drinks organised.

I turned to Alice and said," Are you sure about this?"

"We are on holiday and I feel so dirty. And I can see you feel the same way!" She said to me,

As she was rubbing her hand up and down my cock. And so she knew what she was thinking about.

We both removed our clothes and climbed into the Jacuzzi. At first it was all a bit awkward, at least for us. Alice and I sat side by side opposite Ella who sat there smiling at us. This all changed when Egil came in with the drinks.

He said," move over.

And sat between me and Alice forcing me to move towards Ella.

Nor did he waste any time. He turned to Alice. And whispered something to her ear. And then stood up and placed his cock in front of her mouth. Alice turned, smiled and winked at me. And then Egils cock went in her mouth.

"I told you there would be something for you to drink up here," As he laughed.

I watched as his cock went in and out of my wife's mouth. I do not know whether it was bigger than normal. But compared with Alice's delicate features it looked big. Alice's cheeks went concave as she sucked on his cock. Trying to fill herself with him. She wrapped her arms around his waist pulling him onto her. Ella moved around and took my cock in her hand and started wanking me off.

"Which do you prefer, being with me or watching your wife?" Ella said.

"Both," I answered her.

"I think at the moment you prefer watching your wife. Seeing her ravished. And getting well fucked. You know that Egil is old enough to be her father. I think anything that your wife will do will turn you on. No matter how perverted she becomes, it will always excite you," Ella was saying to me.