Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remark passed me by at the time. But Ella was more perceptive than I had realised.

"I think that Alice shares your passion. I think that you and she are going to enjoy some depravity."

I did not pay her any attention at that moment. As Egil was climaxing. Spurting his spunk into Alice's mouth. Alice was trying to swallow it. But with her mouth full of cock. His spunk was running down her cheeks.

Ella climbed onto my lap and pushed my cock at the mouth of her cunt. And lowered herself down on me. At the same time Egil. Had lifted Alice up onto the side of the Jacuzzi. And was pushing his face into her cunt. Alice turned to me and blew me a kiss. And then started to slide herself across beside me with Egils mouth still clasped to her cunt.

She leant across and kissed me full on the lips. Pushing her tongue into my mouth. Which was carrying the taste of Egil's spunk. She then turned to Ella and kissed her and they embraced. Ella began to climax. Alice began to climax. And with the sight of Alice. Kissing Ella with Egil suckling at her cunt triggered me Cumming inside Ella.

We sat around relaxing and sipping at our drinks. Chatting about nothing. We were an odd sight by then. Egil was draped across Alice. And I was draped across Alice and Ella. I am sure that anyone watching us would have found it very erotic.

Egil was the first to recover. And once again sat Alice on the side of the Jacuzzi. And brought his cock close to her cunt. She guided him in and he pushed back and forth. Until he let out a cry that he was Cumming. And Alice was Cumming at the same time.

Then right out of the blue.

"Did I say how much you remind me of my daughter," Egil said to Alice.

And that made me wonder what the pair of them were?

++++++

I woke up in the early hours. With the thin light of pre-dawn just about coming into the room. It took some time for me to realise that. The person sleeping next to me was not Alice. But it was Ella. I left the room to use the loo. And then I wandered into the living room where I found Alice. Dressed and staring out of the window.

"Let's go," she said.

We went back to our own room in silence. And went to bed and slept. Later on when we woke up little was said. We both had hangovers. And I felt quite fragile. We ate our breakfast in silence. And deep was in thought. I could not quite work out my reactions to the past two days. That I had enjoyed myself and had been very excited. But there was the underlying doubt. And guilt about what we had done?

Gazing at Alice's face. I wondered about her unfaithfulness. And my own unfaithfulness with Ella. I knew I loved Alice. But now. I was thinking whether she loved me or not? And was questioning why. I had encouraged her to do it. And how she was interpreting it. I was unable to find a way of raising what we had done. And sat there sipping my coffee.

I imagined that similar thoughts were going through Alice's head. As she was quiet and avoided eye contact with me. We went for a walk outside the hotel. In the open air, it was Alice who raised what had happened.

"We shouldn't do that again," she said.

I remained quiet not knowing what to say to her.

"It's wrong and it will affect us," she said.

"What do you think?" she said.

"I could not bear to lose you. And if you sleep around you might find someone else. And the same applies to you. I only did it last night. But you have done it twice," I said, revealing my sense of guilt.

"Yes, but you encouraged me. You could have stopped it. And none of them could ever replace you," Alice said.

Her voice had a guilty sound in it. Which only heightened the sense that I. Had unleashed some awful sex genie. From which it would not go back into the bottle.

"We both enjoyed it. I did and you appeared to be lapping it up," I said.

As the words came out. It was a poor choice of words. As we fell silent once again. She held my hand as we continued our walk. With Alice squeezing my hand every so often. And giving me little kisses on my cheek. Then she burst out into tears.

"I do not know how to handle it. I love you. And I do not want to lose you. And I was jealous of you with Ella. And it is all so dirty and wrong," she said in one breath.

I had to reassure her for both our sakes.

"I love you. And nothing will take me apart from you. You are my wife. And you are the most beautiful woman in the world. And as for Ella. She is not the half of you. And no one will ever be," I said with a brief pause.

"We will not do it again. And we will avoid Egil and Ella from now on. And we will treat this as just some brief holiday fling," I said and Alice looked relieved.

"It was hot though, wasn't it," as she gave a playfully smile.

"Yes it was very hot and exciting," I said in my reply to her.

"It might happen again, might it? Even if we did not really want it to, it might just happen? I mean if it was bad for us you would stop it wouldn't you?" she said to me.

"I would always stop anything bad happening to you," I said.

Thinking about the possibilities which might open things up in the future.

The rest of the day we spent away from the hotel. So we could avoid Egil and Ella. And the rest of our time was to be taken up with typical holiday activities. You know some sightseeing, the odd drink in a bar and eating out in restaurants.

There had though been a change between us. It was as if we were on our honeymoon once again. Behaving like two new lovers who had just found each other. Alice would come up to me. And hold my hand. Or put her arm around my waist. I would be doing the same to her. We would kiss whether there was an excuse or not. Enjoying each other's company. That night we both seemed to be so horny. Kissing, cuddling and making love. lying side by side stroking each other's bodies until we fell asleep.

++++++

The next day we spent our time around one of the pool areas. To avoid running into Egil and Ella. It was uneventful except that we met up with Louise.

Louise was a lot like Alice. She said that she was nineteen. But her body was much more. And her appearances are more like someone who was younger. It was Alice who had met her first when she had gone to get some ice cream for the pair of us.

She and Louise returned together. As Alice had offered to give her some magazines. The two of them chatted for most of the afternoon. About fashion, celebrities and whatever else women talk about. I read my book. And took a dip in the pool.

Back in the room in the evening. Alice told me that she had agreed that we would go to a nightclub with Louise. Although Alice. Had not spoken with me. I was happy to go along with it. Alice got dressed but unlike the night before. She had chosen a simple but sexy outfit. It was like she was dressed for the kill.

She had a short red flared skirt on. With black nylons and high heels, bare midriff, and a skimpy black blouse without a bra. She looked sexy and the thought crossed my mind. That I should rip her clothes off and make love to her.

"A bit over the top?" I said to her,

"Don't you like me like this," she said as she was feeling the front of my trousers. She could feel the lust that was building up inside of me.

"I love you like that. But you could give people the wrong impression," I said.

Alice pulled a face and sulked for a moment or two.

"O.K. we will call it off then. I tell Louise that you do not want us to go out. And we will spend the evening here," she said in a grumpy voice.

"No it is not that. we should not go. I think that you should cover yourself up a bit more. The locals here are more conservative than at home," I said hoping she was listening to me.

"Well I am not changing again. We either go with me like this. Or we do not go," she said.

So we went. We met up with Louise in the hotel lobby. It crossed my mind that there was some sort of plan going on. As to the way Louise was dressed. She had on black stockings and high heels. She had a short white flared skirt and white skimpy blouse. I could not tell whether or not she was wearing a bra. But I doubted it.

"Is anyone coming with you?" I asked Louise, expecting a boyfriend to be with her.

"No silly, Louse is on the pull, that's why we are going with her," Alice said to me.

Louise blushed and giggled and turned away from me as though she was embarrassed.

When we got to the nightclub. It was more like an open-air beach bar with music. We found a table and when I returned with the drinks. I found that there were two lads already at our table chatting them up. I was a bit short with them. But then Alice took me off to the dance floor.

"Do not be so stand-offish with the boys. There after Louise so they can have some fun with her. So give her a chance," Alice said.

Alice had a point. And as the evening progressed we all chatted together. The lads turned out to be good company. And Pablo and Mario spoke good English. And we found out we had a lot in common. We all did a lot of dancing and the wine jug never seemed to empty no matter how much we drank.

Everyone was having a good time. When I was not dancing. I loved watching Alice. She was the prettiest one in the club. And whenever she did a twirl. Her dress would flare up. Showing of the full length of her long legs. I liked seeing her revealing the naked flesh. Between the top of her nylon hold-ups and her little black panties.

At some point. I was dancing a slow number with Louise. Her arms were draped around my neck as much to maintain her balance. My arms were around her back. And I could feel how vulnerable her small and delicate body felt.

She smelt beautiful. It was not the perfume. But the sweet human aroma which gave her presence. I took deep breaths trying to capture as much of it as I could.

I was running my hands up and down her back in time with the music. And I could feel my cock trying to escape from my trousers. I had the feeling she was pushing her body into mine. And holding me more. I was sure she could feel the desire pressing against her from my cock. I felt awkward and we soon returned to the table to refresh ourselves.

Louise was sitting between Mario and me. And I could not help but look down at her legs. Her skirt had slipped up. And I could see the naked skin above her hold-up stockings. I had seen her earlier in the day in her bikini. And she had far more flesh exposed then.

And there it was a titillating promise of more. I thought that she had beautiful legs and at that moment. I wanted to run my hand up her thighs. Mario was thinking the same. And place his hand on her leg. She brushed it aside and giggled. And then turned to me and asked me to dance again.

We danced close together. And found ourselves by Alice and Pablo who also were dancing. Alice was draped around Pablo. And he had his hands under her skirt massaging the cheeks of her ass.

"Alice is doing well, I wouldn't mind some of that," Louise whispered to me.

And then she broke herself from me. And tapped Pablo on the shoulder. Pablo smiled and passed Alice back to me and he wrapped himself around Louise.

"God I'm so hot," Alice said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"You seem to be getting on well with Louise, you fancy her don't you?" Alice said.

She looked up at me and rather than reply. I kissed her.

"Let's leave and make love," I said.

"I'll go and check out Louise," Alice said.

After a brief chat with Louise, Alice returned.

"Pablo and Mario have invited us back to their place. And Louise wants to go. And I did promise her that I would not leave her by herself," Alice said to me.

I agreed and we all left.

Pablo and Mario had a small flat outside the resort. Which backed out onto the beach. They put on some quiet and slow music and dancing began again. This time Louise was dancing with Mario and Alice with me.

Alice and I were both hot, But we were feeling each other up in a standing vertical position.

"Let's go somewhere more private," I said.

"Soon lover," Alice replied.

Followed by a short pause.

"But we have to wait for Louise to be ready. We cannot leave her here by herself," Alice said.

We broke apart and Alice went across and talked to Louise. I was surprised. When Alice then began dancing with Pablo. And Louise came across to me.

"Let's stay a bit longer, I'll make it worth your while,?" she said to me.

She bent down and gave me a kiss. And I could hardly refuse her. Not to be seen as a party pooper. Louise then went and pulled Mario onto the dance floor. I watched them all dance and looked forward to Alice doing a twirl. But when I was rewarded. I did not see that lovely gap between the stocking's tops and her panties. Instead I saw. That she had lost her panties and was completely naked down there.

I tried to think when and where she might have lost them and why? Mario was wrapped around Louise and had his hands up the back of her skirt. I could see now that she too had beautiful legs. That Mario had raised her skirt and was massaging her with his hands inside her panties. He began to lower them and Louise did not do a single thing to stop him. Alice saw what was happening and came and kneeled down in front of me.

"We should let Louise have her fun for a bit. Are you getting inpatient?" she said.

Then she put her hand on my cock. And felt my stiff cock inside my trousers.

"I'll have to do something about that!" she said.

She unzipped my trousers and released my cock. And put her month over it whilst she was looking into my eyes. Alice has always given me good blow jobs. And this time was going to be no exception. Her gentle tongue and lips caressed my cock it brought me full and stiff. And I was beginning to enjoy it.

Then Pablo came and stood behind Alice. I felt helpless. I watched and with one hand he caressed Alice under her skirt. And with the other hand he unzipped his trousers and brought out his cock. Wasting no time he thrusted his cock into Alice's cunt. Her body was being pushed forward was pushing her mouth further down my cock. And I watched her eyes widen in either surprise or pleasure.

Pablo became excited. Driving his cock in and out of Alice. And she was responding to him fucking her. As she clenching her mouth around my cock. I could feel the vibrations of Alice's moans through my cock. And I realised that she was fast approaching Cumming. Somehow we all came at about the same time. But Alice was not able to swallow my spunk which was spilling out on her lips. Pablo pulled out of Alice and moved off to Louse and Mario. Alice climbed into my lap and began covering my face with small kisses.

"I love you so much, you are such a wonderful husband. I am so proud of you," she said to me.

She snuggled into me. Whilst I watched Pablo help Mario take Louise's clothes off. It was a beautiful sight as Louise stood there. As though she was being attended to by a personal maid. They removed all her clothing item by item. Slowed down by their need to kiss and stoke each area of her body.

She did nothing to help them. But was revealed in the sensations she was experiencing. Small shivers would be racking through her body. And when she needed to lift her legs. She had to get support from one of them. Then she laid down on the floor. And parted her legs. And then bent her knees up. Pablo was the first in place. His head between her thighs secured his mouth to her twat.

Louise soon began to writhe and buck her hips. Whilst she was holding Pablo's head to her. Pablo broke off. and replaced by Mario now naked. And Louise guided Mario into her twat. Louise was ready. She wrapped her legs around Mario's back. Shouting out words to encourage him. She reached out for Pablo's cock and nibbled at it and sucked on it. As she was trying to arouse it. As I watched Louise Cumming and Cumming from Mario's fucking. After Mario had shot his load of spunk he pulled out his cock. And it was clear to me that Louise was still in a state of excitement.

Alice pulled me up by my cock. And led me across the room with my trousers wrapped around my knees to Louise.

"Fuck her, you fancy her like hell, so fucking do it," Alice commanded of me.

I did as I was commanded to do. I entered her and she raised her hips and matched my every stroke. I noticed the difference in the feel and smell of her and Alice. The novelty of sex with someone different. Brought out all my sensations that were in my body. I would be Cumming quickly but now. I was in a continuous state of arousal. And I felt it could go on for ever and ever. With her body pushing up against mine.

Alice was now beside us. She had lost her blouse but still had her skirt hanging around her hips. Pablo was now fucking her once again. We had the same type of rhythm. And I was able to alternate between looking at Alice and Louise's faces.

Louise had her eyes closed and was lost in her feelings. But Alice had her eyes open and was looking and smiling at me. At some point she raised her hand. And pulled my face to hers. And kissed me before surrendering again to Pablo's fucking.

Louise gripped me tightly. And screamed as she had her final orgasm. As her body sent me over the edge with my Cumming. She and I then lay there watching Alice and Pablo reach their final Cumming.

We were all spent. Mario was already sleeping. Pablo had settled down in a chair. And it looked like he was dozing off. I had difficulty keeping my eyes open. Despite the sight of Louise and Alice caressing each other.

Now I was unsure of what was going to happen from now on. The events may have been a dream. But at some point. I woke to the sound of Mario and Alice fucking beside me. I know I kissed her and felt very warm towards her and returned back to sleep.

Then I found myself on the verge of Cumming. I opened my eyes to see Louise bent over me. And I was Cumming in her mouth. Most of the time. I was immersed in a sleepy sea of sex. When I woke the next morning Alice was already awake looking into my eyes.

"Good morning that was something was not it," I said.

"Yes it was and good morning to you," Alice said to me.

"But are you alright with it?" I said to her,

"I trust you and I believe you would have stopped it. If you thought it was not ok. I think you liked it when you fucked Louise," Alice said.

"No, you are the only woman for me," I said.

We kissed. It was not a passionate kiss because of the lust we had. It was a kiss of love and with our confidence in each other. I knew for certainty that we would be together. As we were truly one with each other.

"Come on, let's eat breakfast and pack," I said to her.

We packed and headed for home. But Alice seemed to be somewhere else. I never asked why. I waited for her to tell me what was going on inside her head. But on the plane she had hold of my cock. So I covered it up with my newspaper.

As soon as we were at home. Alice dragged me to the bedroom.

Now things all started to change. Within weeks of getting home. Alice found lots of couples that wanted to get together???

THAT WAS NINE YEARS AGO.

At my side were our two best friends that we made after we returned from our mini holiday. Peter and Mary. I was listening to our favourite song as it was coming to an end. I stood up feeling a bit shaky so they followed me. I placed both my hands on the wooden lid. Of the casket. As it slowly disappeared behind the crimson curtains. I turned and headed down the aisle passageway. Where we had both walked up and down some years before. I asked our best friends to call on me tomorrow and they told me they would. I went home.

At home there waiting for me in the kitchen cupboard out of everyone's sight. Was my litre bottle of whiskey with fifty or sixty tablets. I wrote a short note to Peter. It read.

Sorry I have what Alice had!!! And you two may also have it!!! That short holiday was not worth it. It was all down to Alice. But I am the one to blame. I let out the monster from within her. Because of that. I have lost the love of my life.