Depravity and Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you never told me what you got for your dad." she mentions between kisses.

"Huh?" is all Heather could muster, already beginning to breathe heavy.

"At the shop? When I got that teddy for my mom's birthday? You said you wished you could tell me what you got for your dad last year. But we never got around to it at the bar." she reminds her, chuckling. Heather chuckles along.

"Oh right. Hahaha. I waited for him to come home, naked in his bed, and told him 'Your present is my first anal pounding, daddy.' Hahahaha. The look on his face." she says, nonchalantly. Sydney immediately backs away from her kisses and searches her eyes for any hint of a joke.

"You did not." is all she can think to say.

"I told you I couldn't say it at work! Hahahah." Heather replies and tries to kiss her again. Sydney places a hand on her chest, stopping her.

"Hold up. You had sex with your dad? Are you being serious right now?" Sydney says. She's still smiling, but it's not reassuring. Heather seems to deflate.

"Syd, what part of today made you think I had any limits?" she offers, as serious as a heart attack.

Her face betrays no discomfort with the information itself, but perhaps a tinge of fear at the admittance, considering the context of their current situation. Heather suddenly feels somewhat apprehensive of Sydney's response, being literally and figuratively naked in front of her.

Sydney just keeps staring back at her. By now, most of the evening's drunkenness has dissipated, and she is thinking very clearly. She may have surprised herself with her response a few hours earlier, but after meeting Heather, she felt it perfectly reasonable to admit:

"Baby... that's fucking weird and very fucking hot. Tell me about it."

6. ~Daddy~

Francis was a very quiet individual, and rigidly private. He'd once told Heather that the he'd fathered a girl like her was either God's idea of a joke, or it would've made absolute sense to a psychiatrist. He wouldn't know either way, since he was a rather simple guy who didn't ponder things like God's will or psychoanalysis. He thought both concepts were similarly beyond his intelligence, but that was a bit of false modesty. In fact, Francis was very in tune with himself and the world around him. Perhaps not book smart, but certainly emotionally intelligent. It was something beyond the kind of man who had a kid at 18. Most men like that tend to have some stunted growth in that department.

But Francis was different than most in many ways. Not only had he become a parent at a young age, he'd been a single father since Heather was 2 years old, and with no woman at his side, he'd had to learn things about the opposite sex in anticipation of Heather's coming of age; things which he probably should've learned before having sex in the first place. By the time Heather got her first period, he knew exactly how to behave. Support your girl, take her to a doctor, and have her talk to grandma for female camaraderie. Her coming of age was a proud moment for him, as it tends to be for most parents. However, he was just as proud of himself for handling it as well as he did.

Perhaps he projected quite a few things onto Heather which were rather unfair to her. But that didn't extend to Francis's protectiveness of his girl. The way his fatherly concern for his baby manifested was different than most would expect. He wanted her to be strong and independent enough to know what she wanted out of life and know how to take it from the world. He knew very well that women had it much harder than men. He didn't want the fact his child was a girl to be a hinderance to her, and as far as he was concerned, that had to begin with what kind of father he was to her.

Francis raised her right, by many people's standards. He encouraged all her interests and passions. He offered advice instead of critique. He consoled her but never sheltered her from harm. Broken bone or broken heart, Francis knew that she would inevitably experience the things every human being does throughout a long life. He wanted her to be prepared but also know that he was always there for her should she need him. Conversely, by many people's standards, all his efforts were in vain. Heather was often seen as abrasive, callous, perhaps even self-destructive by peers and authority alike. But this couldn't be further from the truth to him. He saw her as frank, straight forward and, in his eyes, she was a hedonist with a penchant for carnal desires at the very worst. Francis knew his girl had grown up to be wild. He'd made his peace with that, no matter how uncomfortable it had once made him feel.

So on the day he met her first boyfriend, he didn't take the boy aside for a "if you touch my daughter" talk. No, he took Heather aside for a "be responsible" talk. On the day she turned 16, he didn't ask if she wanted a car or a Disneyland vacation. He asked if she wanted him to invest the money or if she wanted to spend it as she saw fit. On the day Heather turned 18, he didn't fall prey to his need to baby her and hold her close to the nest. He suggested she go live on her own if she wanted to, citing his trust in her ability to do it if she wanted to.

On all accounts, Heather had surprised him. She had indeed been responsible with her first boyfriend, approaching Francis about the topic of sex and contraceptives when she felt it was time. She had asked him to invest the money he'd put aside for her and that she'd "buy her own car next year." She had decided to stay at home, citing her reasoning that the economy was shit and that she would miss him too much.

Heather was independent, strong, confident and knew what she wanted out of life. He had done his job on all accounts... save for one. He didn't know how to quell his attraction to her. It had begun with her own attraction to him, which only made things worse. She had more than once left doors wide open when they shouldn't be. She'd often given him inappropriate compliments, made very suggestive remarks, and even gone as far letting her touch stray to places a daughter shouldn't touch her father, and linger an indecent amount of time to be excused as an accident.

After a while, Francis couldn't pretend like it hadn't affected him. Knowing his daughter was a sexual creature just like any other human was simply an inevitability of parenthood. Seeing his daughter as a sexual creature was an entirely different matter. It nearly sent him down a spiral. When he was 18 he was certainly making some foolish decisions around sex; the proof of that was seducing him with all the tricks she could imagine, after all. However, none of his bad choices involved a family member. He didn't know how to handle it... until the choice of how to do so was taken from him.

The day Heather made the decision for him was only a few months after her sexual overtures had begun. He had barely any time to come to terms with his situations, let alone figure out how to handle it, when Heather pushed the situation to its limits.

It was cold winter day. Neither Heather or Francis needed to be at work. They'd had a pleasant enough breakfast together, spent the morning watching Dr. Who reruns, and she had eventually retreated into her bedroom. Francis stayed in the living room, trying not to think of the situation he'd found himself in, but still somehow managing to replay all the times he'd seen his daughter gallivanting semi-nude around the house, or felt her kisses on his cheek go from an innocent barrage to devilishly targeting his neck, or even caught her masturbating with her bedroom door wide open. He was close to getting up from the couch to give himself some alone time when he felt her hands come over his shoulders and hold him in place.

"Daddy?" she whispered right into his ear. The goosebumps were immediate, and all-encompassing. He gulped.

"Yeah, baby?" he said and cleared his throat, trying to sound casual.

"I'm really horny." she admitted in a voice he didn't quite recognize as hers. She kissed his neck ever so lightly and followed that by putting her tongue in his ear.

"Heather." he tried to yell out, but it came out as a low whisper.

"Yes, daddy?" she said, continuing her efforts.

"Come here."

7.~The Dirtiest of All Her Stories~

"So I did. I walked around the couch and saw his eyes dart away when he noticed I was naked. Oh god... right there." Heather told Sydney, who was licking her young pussy.

"I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me, and then I straddled him. Then... yes, keep going. Yes. YES!" she tried to continue, but had to deal with a sudden orgasm. After a few seconds, the picked up where she left off, with little less breath control to go around.

"Then I kissed him. And he kissed me back. And I ground my pussy into his lap. And that's when he turned me around and bent me over his knee - he was so strong- AH!... fuck, you're so good at eating pussy, Syd..." Heather moaned and Sydney continued to drink up the tangy-yet-sweet taste of her. She moaned a 'mhm' to Heather, urging her on.

"He spanked me. Over and over. Growing up he never hit me. It was almost scary, but I got wet so quickly. He was saying stuff like how I should know better. That I was being a slut with my own father, and tempting him. That it was criminal. That he could go to jail for fucking me. Oh, FUCK... AGAIN! YES!" Sydney smiled as she felt Heather release more into her mouth.

"Fuuuu-huhuhuuuuck yeeees! Slurp it up, Syd." Heather moaned some more. Her orgasms were coming in quicker, if not more intensely. She continued.

"He just kept spanking me until I was close to crying. The things he was saying were making me so fucking wet. Obviously, he could tell. Every few hits, he'd grab my ass and spread it, looking directly into me. I felt so exposed. Holy shit, my dad looking right into my soaking wet pussy? I was creaming myself."

"Fuck, Heather. Oh my god, please keep talking." Sydney said, still diligently eating out the girl's pussy, but now also playing with herself.

"He told me I should be ashamed of myself for making him do what he was about to do. He said he hated himself for this, but that I needed a lesson. Then he tossed me onto the ground, and told me to get on my knees and prove that I needed it." Heather paused here, seemingly in need to compose herself before continuing.

"He said that if I was willing to tease my own father so much, then he'd teach me why I shouldn't do such a thing. He told me I was behaving like a slut, so he'd treat me like a slut. Told me to suck his cock-OH!" Heather's voice cracks as another orgasm rips through her.

"So I did. I went on my knees and I pulled out his cock and I started sucking him like he deserved for having to put up with such a whore for a daughter."

"You really are. You're such a dirty little whore. Look at you, telling this to a stranger while she eats you out." Sydney said, trying to work into the degradation fetish, one of many which she remembered Heather mentioning at the bar.

"Yes, I am. I sucked my own father's cock. I let him fuck my ass for his birthday later that same year. But he's just as bad as me, too." Heather continued.

"Tell me, slut." Sydney demanded. Heather moaned again before continuing.

"I had been teasing him for so long, making him so hard, that I don't even know how he lasted as long as he did. But as soon as he was getting close, he suddenly stood up. He grabbed two fistfuls of my hair, and started fucking my face."

Sydney stopped. "He fucked his baby girl's face!? That sweet man who opened the door for your sloppy ass at the 3AM? I get the spanking, you deserved it. But fucking your face?" she gave Heather's clit one last, tender kiss.

"Yes! Yes, my daddy fucked my slutty mouth. He pushed his cock down my throat, made me choke and cough. He didn't stop though. Just kept going until I was red and crying." Heather sighed contentedly.

"Did he cum down your throat too?" Sydney said, now crawling back up to Heather.

"No, he pulled out and painted my face." Heather answered, smiling. She looked deep into Sydney's eyes. "I can't believe you're getting off on this as much as you are. You must have the same devil in you that I do."

Sydney pondered her comment. Maybe she was right.

"I wasn't expecting to like it this much. I still can't believe you did that, though. I really can't. I knew you were adventurous, but what you did was so dangerous... holy fuck, Heather. You're so fucking bad."

Heather bit her lip, the devil in her eyes.

"Want me to show you?"

8.~Devils in the Early Morning~

As they walked up the stairs, Sydney was overwhelmed by the realization that Heather wasn't kidding. Part of her had maintained that she must've been fantasizing out loud about her dad. But here they were, sneaking into his room, both of them naked, with the intention of waking him up again... in much more pleasant fashion this time.

Heather kept looking back at Sydney, wickedness on her face.

"I can't believe I'm finally having a threesome with my dad. I've been wanting to watch him fuck another woman for so long." Heather admitted. She stopped them before they got too close to his bedroom door.

"Can I ask you a favour?" Heather whispered.

"Wh-what?" Sydney said, somewhat unsure of herself.

"I really liked it when you called yourself 'mommy'. Can you do that again? I know daddy's gonna get off on that, too." she asked plainly. This sent jolts of confidence back into Sydney. She smiled, nodded and reached out to pet Heather's hair.

"Yes, baby. Mommy and daddy will fuck you properly." Sydney replied sweetly, evoking a little of her own mother's caring tone. They entered the bedroom. Francis was soundly asleep.

"He sleeps naked nowadays. I taught him to be ready to wake up to a blowjob occasionally." Heather said proudly. Almost as an afterthought, the whispered into Sydney's ear "His name's Francis, by the way. You can call him Frank."

They walked towards the bed. Heather gently lifted the covers from her father. He must've been ready to wake up, as evident by the throbbing morning wood. Sydney's mouth began watering. He was fit, handsome and had a perfectly beautiful cock on display. She hadn't fucked a guy this good looking in a long time. She watched as Heather crawled between his legs and licked up his shaft. He tossed a little but kept snoring. Heather did it again, this time a bit more forcefully. She looked up at Sydney and motioned for her to take her place, as she moved up the bed.

Sydney assumed Heather's position and grabbed hold of her father's cock, admiring it. She watched as Heather lightly kissed his lips, gently waking him up. Sydney began handling his cock, jerking him off slowly. He was pure steel. He moved a little more and seemed to tense up. She heard him kiss his daughter back as she continued jerking him off.

"Baby, it's still so early." he said, the hoarseness of sleep in his deep voice rumbling down his body and through Sydney's hand.

"I know, daddy. But I got you a surprise. Her name's Sydney. You remember the girl I came home with last night?" she asked. Sydney saw this as her cue and took Francis into her mouth. He seemed to nearly jolt to full awareness, then and there.

"Oh god..." he moaned. "Heather."

"And Syd... Sydney, I mean... or mommy, as I'm gonna be calling her from now on." Heather retorted. Sydney heard them kiss again. "Mommy's really good with her mouth. She's been making me cum all night, daddy."

"Fuck. Heather we shouldn't do this." he said, unconvincingly demure. "Stop, please. Sy--- oh fuck--- S-Sydney. Please don't..." he moaned, again with no real conviction.

"Just let it happen, daddy. I know you're worried, but mommy really wants this, too. When I told her we've been fucking, she wasn't angry or sad. She got horny and started eating me out. She wants all three of us to do it together." Heather assured him, managing to stay in perfect character. Probably very easy when 50% of the roleplaying wasn't 'playing' at all. She really was about to fuck her dad, after all. Sydney moaned as she took him in deep.

"Fuck... this is so bad." he said, sitting up and grabbing a fistful of Sydney's hair. She looked up at him, but her eyes hadn't adjusted to the dark yet.

"I've always wondered how mommy sucks daddy's cock. I'm so glad she's gonna show me."

"Oh fuck. Sydney, I'm so sorry." he said earnestly. She knew what he meant. He was apologizing for his daughter having gotten her into this situation. He was apologizing for being the man he was. He was apologizing for letting this happen. Sydney felt his sincerity as well as his lack of morals in front of a perfect stranger. But she decided that she was going to join in on the roleplaying fun.

"I forgive you, Francis." she said, after loudly popping his cock out of her mouth. She licked him up and down his shaft. "I should've known you were fucking our baby girl behind my back. I've wanted to do it for years, too." she offered before taking him back down, as far back as she could.

"Oh god... I can't believe this." Francis moaned. "You're..." he began but trailed off. Sydney filled in the blanks for herself, as she continued to deep-throat him. 'You're just as bad as Heather. You're just as bad as I am. You're one of us, aren't you?'

"Yes" Sydney moaned out. "I want this to happen, my love." she said, surprising herself with how easily she leaned into the role of 'mother' and 'wife'. This made Francis moan very loudly, obviously doing something for him. She made a mental note to treat him like the man of all her girlish dreams. Since this was a fantasy playing out in real life, she might as well feel the connection between this strange, amoral father-daughter duo and encourage it. She was no longer in any place to judge them, anyway.

"Wow, I guess you and I can both deep-throat daddy easily. I shouldn't be surprised." Heather said, watching Sydney from over Francis' shoulder. She eased him onto his back, kissing him upside down. "Let me give you my pussy and help mommy suck you dry, daddy."

She crawled over his face and laid down on his chest. Now Sydney and Heather were face to face. Sydney released Francis from her mouth and smiled at her new friend and lover.

"You're so dirty, baby girl. Mommy loves it." she said. They kissed for a moment as Francis began eating out his daughter.

"I'm sorry I'm so dirty, mommy. I'm sorry I fucked daddy behind your back. I love you." she said, mimicking a perfectly apologetic tone. The last bit certainly made Sydney think twice, but she decided that saying those three little words in this context couldn't be nearly as scary as being a part of real incest, even if it wasn't her own family.

"I love you too, baby girl. I'll forgive you if you show me how you suck your father's cock." she responded, making sure Francis heard every word. He certainly did, moaning even before Heather took her turn with him. As she had the better angle of the two women, she forced his cock all the way down to the base, her throat bulging with his girth.

"Good girl. Good girl, I'm so proud of you." Sydney said, caressing Francis' thighs before leaning down between his legs to lick his balls. Francis was moaning consistently now, with an urgency muffled only by his daughter's ass sitting on his face. Heather pulled back slowly from deep-throating him, gasping for air as she released him. Sydney immediately took over. She went down as far as she could, bobbing her head up and down violently. Francis was thick, and it made her gag more than once. But despite the discomfort, she was drenched.

The social faux-pas of incest was making her incredibly horny. The fact that she was so present in this surreal moment made her realize that she was making choices for herself which were well and truly beyond anything she thought herself capable of. Heather's influence was quick to take root, but perhaps Sydney's own perversions were much more responsible for her behaviour than her friend's depravity.