Depravity and Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney decided then and there that she was going to let Francis cum inside of her. Somehow, it felt like the natural conclusion to this. She certainly wanted it to be her. Heather could be pumped full of his cum anytime she wanted. Sydney might only have this opportunity to play with fire. To that effect, she pulled him out of her throat, moaning loudly as his shaft exited her lips and looked deep into Heather's eyes. The girl had been watching her working on her father's cock attentively, despite how distracted she may have been by his tongue on her pussy.

"You're going to show me how you and daddy have been fucking when I'm not around, and then I'm going to show you how I fuck him." Sydney said. Heather's mouth went opened as if in shock. Francis moaned in approval.

"Yes, mommy." Heather said.

One Hard Fucking Later

Sydney had cum several times watching Francis pound into Heather. She had laid prone on the bed, legs spread behind her. Francis kept looking at Sydney through most of the time he spent with his cock buried in his daughter. Perhaps he was still apprehensive of the situation. Sydney understood. Part of her was as well. But she figured that Francis had much more to lose in this situation, and so it was up to her to comfort him.

Every time he had looked at her, she would look stare back into his eyes and smile, nod, or moan her approval of what was happening. On one particular exchange, she had put on her most sultry tone, took both of her perfect breasts in her hands, and spoke loudly.

"Fuck her, Francis. Fuck our little slut in our bed." she said, full of encouragement and determined to make him feel secure in the situation. This earned her a genuine smile, like a can't slow blinks when they feel safe and loved by you. She took one of her breasts into her mouth and kept staring at him while he fucked his daughter silly. For her part, Heather could only moan loudly. All she could contribute at this point was the obvious mindlessness which she had overtaken her. She grunted, hissed and screamed her pleasures loudly, occasionally looking over at Sydney to make sure she was watching how much she enjoyed having her father thrusting into her.

Eventually, Sydney saw that Heather was getting very close to an orgasm, so she moved towards the couple and placed herself right in front of Heather's face.

"Lick mommy's pussy!" she ordered. Heather did just that. Not long after, they had both come together, Heather's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and Sydney felt her body tense as the girl's now-limp tongue simply stuck out of her mouth to be used.

Now, it was Sydney's turn. Francis hadn't stopped fucking Heather despite her obviously exertive orgasm. She seemed to almost be passed out. So after a quick refractory period, Sydney looked at him and knew that it was her turn to have fun with 'daddy'.

"Take your cock out of our daughter and give it to me. I'm ready." she announced. He didn't need to be told twice. He pulled out his cock, the base smeared with Heather's frothing cream and tossed her to the side of the bed with an oddly loving carelessness. He moved towards Sydney, grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her further down the bed.

"I'm so glad you're okay with this, Sydney. I'm so happy you're okay with me and Heather." he said, again with more sincerity than pretense of roleplaying.

"I'm happy you're okay with me and Heather, too. She's amazing in bed, of course we should be fucking her." Sydney responded. "Now fuck me like it's our honeymoon." she asked. Sydney kept surprising herself. What happened next didn't, though.

As soon as Francis entered her, she began convulsing into an orgasm. The whole situation was too much, and finally getting to feel this man inside of her was all she'd been waiting for since Heather made her a part of their incestuous relationship. She moaned loudly, followed shortly by Heather's approving moan.

"Mmmmm, yes... I've been wanting to see this for so long. Fuck her, daddy. Show me how you two do it." she encouraged them. Francis was moaning already.

"Tight. Fuck me, you're tight." he half-whispered, half-yelled.

"Oh, GOD!" Sydney yelled out. "I think it's because I know where your cock's been. I'm so horny. Please, fuck me hard, Francis." she begged. He obliged. Francis was no longer running at a marathon's pace. He was possessed by the urgency of a sprinter. Every thrust was fast, and only as short as it needed to be for him to fuck her as hard as she wanted it.

"Goddamn, I'm not gonna last." he admitted.

"YES!" Sydney yelled.

"Yes, daddy." Heather echoed. "Cum inside mommy." Sydney cooed in approval.

"Yes, please. Fill me up, Frank!" she said, finally using his nickname. Something about the familiarity overwhelmed the man, and he leaned down to kiss Sydney with the passion of... well, the passion of a husband.

"Cum inside, mommy." Heather repeated herself. "Please make her pregnant, daddy."

All hell broke loose. There was no vestige of good sense left between the three of them after Heather's request. Francis intensified the pace. Heather came again, playing with herself. Sydney... Sydney immediately responded to Heather's words in the best way she could have.

"YES! PLEASE KNOCK ME UP, FRANK! PUT A BABY IN ME!" she pleaded with the abandon Heather inspired. Francis came, roaring. Sydney howled alongside him. Heather watched... a wicked, wicked smile on her face.

Aftermath

Francis left them asleep on his bed. He made himself breakfast, watched some TV and had a power nap on the couch until late morning. The whole time, he was trying to come to terms with what had just happened. He had been getting used to the past couple of years of having sex with his daughter, debasing her as a sexual object, elevating her as a soulmate, equating each other as lovers. All the while, he knew that this would never keep. Things would evolve. He'd have to let go eventually.

Part of him decided that if there was any time to do that, it was now. He had displayed no agency in getting here. He'd let Heather lead him into temptation and barely fought back her advances. He knew that the decision to end his immoral relationship with her was his to make. He had to, to keep some semblance of the father he used to be. Perhaps he could get back to something closer to the father he wished had had been.

He knew that there would be no hiding this from himself for too long. Eventually, he'd have to admit that this was unsustainable. First, he had no business doing what he was doing with Heather. Second, he knew there was no future for this relationship with his daughter. But now, letting her bring Sydney, this stranger, into the fold; he knew that there was no hiding this from the world. He nearly had a panic attack while making eggs. The TV didn't distract him. The nap was utterly restless. He woke up in a sweat.

He moved himself back upstairs around 1 in the afternoon, checking in on the two women asleep in his bed. They were cuddled up together, with Sydney spooning his daughter. He took in the sight of them with a startled fascination. They seemed to be so naturally welded together. He could scarce believe that they weren't in a relationship. Romantic or... otherwise.

"Mommy." he thought and scoffed at himself. "What the fuck did we do, Heather?"

Heather was first to wake up. She turned herself around to find Sydney's breasts at eye-level. She took the opportunity presented to her. That's how Sydney woke up: with a 21 year old girl suckling her breasts, in her father's bed, with his cum still filling her pussy.

"Morning, mommy." Heather said. Sydney stretched out in the bed, with Heather latched onto her.

"Afternoon, you mean?" she replied. "Where's Fra-, where's your dad?" she corrected herself. Somehow, it seemed weird to call him by his name now that it was the day after. She had barely exchanged words with him, after all; just bodily fluids and some sordid fantasy of being his wife and mother to his daughter for one night.

"Probably downstairs, having an existential crisis." Heather laughed. It seemed to have some humour in it, but also a bit of concern. It was certainly leading the conversation somewhere.

"Yeah, I can imagine. We should go talk to him." Sydney offered.

"Mhm." Heather replied, going back to sucking on Sydney's nipples for a few more seconds. "Okay, let's go." she said, seemingly satisfied.

As they descended the stairs into the living room, they saw Francis was sitting on the couch, fully dressed, with his head hanging low. The girls looked at each other, acknowledging the obvious fact he was not okay with what had happened. Sydney squeezed Heather's hand. Heather nodded, as if reading her mind.

Sydney moved towards Francis, still naked. "Hi." she said, grabbing his attention. He looked up at her, eyes red, mouth agape. Sydney extended her hand.

"We should introduce ourselves properly. I'm Sydney." she said, smiling. After a second, Francis smiled as well.

"Francis. Call me Frank." he said in a pleasant, unassuming tone.

"Only if you call me Syd." she replied, and shook his hand. Watching them, Heather smiled.

The End.

At first, I didn't know where this story was going. Now, I see a lot of possibilities. I definitely intend to keep exploring Heather's character, at least. Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading, friend. <3