Depravity Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed happy with that as she went back to deep throating me.

The woman on screen now started screaming 'oh yes, oh yes, oh yes,' over and over in a fake way, as one of the guys lay next to her and fucked her.

Between my legs Louise lifted her top over her head and unclasped her strapless bra. I took in the glorious view of her beautiful big tits then she moved up and pressed them with her hands enveloping my cock with them. I shuffled up and down to wank my dick trapped between her fleshy mounds.

"Oh shit you've got the most wonderful tits."

"You like putting your dick between my tits?

"Oh god yes." I murmured.

She continued tit wanking me, but sensing I was about to cum, she slowed her rhythm and ducked her head to take delicate licks at the sticky tip of my cock.

"You can't cum yet. I've got plans for you, you naughty naughty man."

She pulled away from me and dragged my trousers and pants down so they were around my ankles. I wriggled around and shucked them off my feet together with my socks, then ripped my shirt off, leaving me naked, seated on the couch.

Louise stood up and unclasped her skirt at the back letting it fall to floor. She stood before me in a black thong that barely covered her strip of pubic hair. She lowered them to the floor and stepped out of them, kicking them aside. Then climbing onto the couch - she immediately pushed her pussy into my face. I took in a deep breath, inhaling the beautiful scent of her wet sex.

I wrapped my arms around her ass and clutched her tight, tongue fucking her, making her even wetter. She ground her hips against my face, relishing the roughness of my stubble on her soft flesh.

"Oooh that's soooo gooooooood" she purred.

"Yeah keep licking me like that."

I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to. My only thought was to lick her to orgasm. She tasted so fucking good.

Abruptly she twisted round crouching down over me with her hands on her knees and thrusting her ass into my face. I licked her perineum and pussy lips, stretching my tongue as far as I could to get it inside her cunt.

"Lick my asshole, make it nice and wet." she cried.

Oh my God did I hear her right? or was that the woman on the porn film.

I obeyed her, licking her ass, smothering it in saliva, and delicately pushing my tongue into her butt.

"Mmmmmmm, that's so ruuuude," you dirty boy.

I reached round to her clit with my hand and rubbed her with my fingers, pushing one then two digits into her cunt.

"Don't neglect my ass... keep licking me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I furiously licked and finger fucked her, until her ass and pussy were now sopping with my saliva and her own juices,

"Wait, wait." Lou said halting me.

She climbed down and got on all fours next to me on the sofa thrusting her ass at me.

I quickly swivelled round and taking hold of my achingly erect cock aimed it at her pussy.

"Remember I'm a porn star....porn stars like it in the ass."

Shit. I couldn't believe it. She was inviting me to fuck her in the ass.

I changed position crouching over her and carefully guided the tip into her tiny butthole. It pressed against her but wouldn't penetrate her, instead, sliding over her ass crack.

I spat on my hands and lubed up my cock, then coated my thumb in saliva and pressed that into her hole opening her up.

Lou gasped out loud as the thumb entered her most private of holes. I worked it in and out priming her ass for my cock.

This time the tip of my member slid into her.

"Oh shit, yes you dirty bastard. Put it in me."

I pushed further, slowly, gradually, until my dick was halfway in. Taking it almost out, I spat on her ass and rubbed it over my length, lubricating her some more.

This time I pushed into her dirty hole sharply, revelling in the tightness of her.

"Motherfucker..." she yelled.

"Owwwww...... Awwwww..... fuck, oh yeeesssss, fuck my little asshole."

I began to pump her ass, slowly and surely. I was beyond desperate to cum in her ass. It was a taboo she'd never allowed me before. I began humping her for all I was worth, and became a feral animal willing myself to cum. Louise lowered her body and reached her hand to her pussy, creating a sensual friction against her clit as I pumped back and forth.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, uhhh uhhh uuhh uhhhhhh!" Her moans grew intensity as did the rising tide of my own orgasm. Louise peaked slightly before me as I ejaculated what felt like a firehose full of spunk deep into her anus.

"Oh you dirty bitch." I wailed as I slumped on top of her and kissed her body from the back of her neck down to the back of her knees.

"You dirty, filthy bitch."

We both lay there in a post orgasmic trance, exhausted, listening to the erotic sounds emanating from soundtrack of the porn film.

We stayed like that for a long while kissing and cuddling.

Louise

Later that night after I'd showered, I checked my phone. The familiar message was there, as I knew it would be.

I'd given Steve an evening he wouldn't forget in a hurry. My arse hurt but not in a bad way, and in some ways I thought that this challenge had brought Steve and I closer. I still resented Michael, and anal sex wasn't going to be one of my favourite ways to fuck, but tonight I was going to bed a happy woman.

12