Depravity Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare remove it." Michael ordered.

I didn't want to remove it. Fuck. I didn't ever want to remove it. I just wanted to touch my clit.

"Let me touch myself and make myself cum..." I pleaded.

"Maybe if you do a good job sucking my cock, then we'll see. Now get back under the desk."

I turned around, shuffling awkwardly beneath his desk space. Through the eyeholes in the mask I could see his erect cock sticking pointedly upwards.

I lurched forward and wrapped my hand around the base and just as I put the tip to my lips... he hit the desk again.

Not as hard this time, but enough to send another powerful ripple of vibration deep inside me.

I fell backwards and cracked my elbow and head on the underside of the desk, I swore profusely but my hips were bucking involuntarily, and I couldn't raise myself back up.

"I asked you to suck my cock." Michael said. "Do it."

The pulsing had abated and I rearranged my limbs so I was on my knees rather than crouching. I took his stiff member back into my mouth and resumed fellating him.

As I got into a rhythm, the intercom buzzed. A female voice announced that Mr Lucas was here to see Michael.

I immediately stopped sucking. Steve was coming in. Fuck. No.

Michael leaned forward and pressed the intercom button. "Send him in."

Shit, shit shit, he couldn't see me like this. Would he recognise me in this mask? My mind was flooded with worry.

The door opened and Steve walked in.

"Michael, I need to discuss the figures for ..."

He stopped abruptly, obviously realising something was amiss.

"Ermm should I come back later?"

"No, no, please, stay. You've got my attention. I'm just breaking in a new slut. She's under the desk, sucking my cock. She seems to have stopped. Do you want to see her?"

Noooooo! I thought.

He slammed a ruler down next to the phone.

"Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiitttt." I whimpered, trying as best I could to suppress any sound.

The vibrator pounded my insides.

Motherfucker...motherfucker. Arrgghh. I pushed my hand between my legs in an attempt to curb the sensations that were overwhelming my sexual organs.

I consciously didn't say anything out loud aware that Steve might recognise my voice even if it was just a scream.

"Suck it slut."

"Suck my godamned cock. Suck it in front of Mr Lucas here."

You bastard. You complete bastard. He was flaunting the fact that I was sucking his cock in front of my husband cuckolding him without his knowledge..

I leant forward and took him into my mouth and began deep throating him.

I heard Steve on the other side of the desk. He was obviously nervous and disturbed by what Michael was doing but launched into his report, telling him of the fiscal status of the company they were preparing to take over.

"Wouldn't you like to have your very own slut under your desk sucking your cock while you worked?" asked Michael.

"I'm erm not sure it would be right." replied Steve.

"How about your wife then, how about if you could have Louise sucking your cock at work, how would you like that."

I couldn't believe the nerve of the man. Taunting me like that.

For ten whole minutes Steve talked and talked. For ten whole minutes I fucked Michael's cock with my mouth. In the confined space I bobbed my head faster and faster up and down his length.

I felt Michael twitch, his hand went up to silence Steve.

"Hold on Steve, Urrrhhhhhh," he growled like an animal.

He ejaculated a torrent of spunk directly into my mouth. He groaned out loud in front of Steve..

"Awww fuck, awww fuck. Don't swallow that cum, hold it in your mouth." He barked at me.

There was so much of it, my mouth was totally filled with his salty bitter spunk, and I felt myself gag.

Michael reached down and grasped my chin with his hand.

"Open your mouth and show me bitch."

I could only wonder what Steve made of this, sitting only a couple of feet away,

I dutifully opened my mouth and showed him a big blob of glutinous cum balanced on my tongue.

"Very good, my little cum slut. You can swallow it now, Take it all down."

I took a big gulp and swallowed over and over to rid myself of the taste.

As if nothing had happened he resumed his conversation with Steve. They talked for another 15 minutes and Steve got up and left.

I sat silently under the desk until he'd gone.

As soon as the door was closed I moved out from under the desk.

"You fucking bastard." I fumed. "You did that on purpose."

He laughed.

"Oh Louise you do take things so seriously don't you. You've got what you wanted haven't you, an end to the challenges..."

"And the cameras!" I added.

"Oh yes, and the cameras."

"I bet deep down you were quite silently thrilled at sucking my cock in plain view of your husband?"

He reached out a hand and felt my wet pussy lips, tasting me off his fingers.

I reached down and removed the vibrating fuck machine from my pussy, and threw it at him.

"Give me my clothes."

He reached down and opened a drawer and fished out my jeans and top.

He studied me as I hurriedly got dressed.

"You have a perfect figure, you know. Steve is a lucky man indeed."

"Won't your wife get jealous knowing how you lust after other women and get them to suck your cock?"

"Bonnie?" he laughed. "I don't think she can really claim to have any right to be jealous, she's a complete slut. I think we were made for each other."

"I'm out of here. Remember what you promised," I said bending down to put my shoe on.

Michael angled his head to get a better view of my arse bent over and pushing tightly against the denim of my jeans.

"Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, Louise. Don't worry you have my word. I'll arrange for the cameras to be removed. I'll let you know when my tech team can arrange it. Until then I promise not to look any more."

I left the building breathing deeply in the fresh air, I looked over my shoulder just to make sure I wasn't being followed or watched, I wasn't sure who by, Steve, Michael, I didn't know.

The receptionist had given me a knowing look as I left. She couldn't possibly know what I'd just done could she? I decided I was becoming overly paranoid which was ironic since the camera feeds had been terminated. But could I really trust Michael to keep his word?

Arriving home, I rushed upstairs and sat on the bed.

"Are you still watching Michael?" I said out loud. I waited a minute. Nothing on my phone.

I unbuttoned my jeans and lifted my arse up to pull them down together with my wet knickers. I put my hand down to my clit and rubbed gently.

My head lolled back as I closed my eyes and savoured the pleasure that was quickly building within my sex. The vibrating fuck machine had brought me so close to coming each time it exploded inside me, but it didn't push me over the edge. I needed to cum. My finger movements grew more intense. I used my middle finger to rapidly flick my clit with the index and ring fingers shrouding the little bud. Up and down, over and over, harder and harder. It didn't take long. I thought of being trapped under the desk, and was overtaken by sudden burst of erotic pleasure as the tingling turned into a wave of orgasmic thrill.

"Oh fuck yes," I uttered. "Oh fuck, fuck," as the orgasm peaked and slowly subsided.

It wasn't enough though, I wanted it again. I quickly fetched the vibrator I had out of the drawer then saw the butt plug lying there too.

I stripped of my jeans in a frantic rush, and lifted my top off too. In just my bra I climbed back on to the bed. I took a guilty look up at the camera.

On all fours I took the vibrator and played it over my clit. Even though I'd just cum, the glorious feelings of a building orgasm were ignited within me again. I shifted the thin buzzing plastic device and pushed it crudely into my sloppy dripping cunt, I fucked it back and forth forcefully - faster than any cock could penetrate me, chasing the delicious euphoria of a second cumming. My legs began to quiver with the impending sensory overload. Not yet Louise, calm down, I told myself as, with a mischievous glint in my eye, I reached down and grasped hold of the butt plug. I pulled the vibrator from my twat and swapped the butt plug into my hand - pushing it into my juiced up cunt to lubricate it. Pushing it in and out a couple of times did the trick and I dropped my head onto the duvet as I reached around my legs and ass and threaded the rubbery butt plug into my dirty little ass. "Ohhhhhhh motherfuckerrrrr..." I yelled out loud. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes." I screamed as the butt plug pushed its way into my anal cavity. The last centimetre slid its way home deliciously into my ass in one sphincter constricting suck, leaving the flattened circular end flush with my ass.

I gripped it with my finger tips and cajoled it slowly out and then back in. Each time my thighs quivered in uncontrolled spasms of delight. Releasing the plug I retrieved the dildo and snaked it under my body back to my clit, and then manoeuvered it into my pussy.

The buzzing sent shockwaves of pleasure through me, each one bringing me closer to climax. I wanted so much to use the dildo and plug together. I buried my face in the duvet and reached my left hand around to the plug in my ass, while my right hand manipulated the vibrator, fucking me, in and out, in and out, in a rhythm that was exquisitely erotic. With difficulty I managed to seize the plate at the end of the butt plug and pulled it from my ass. One tug and the sensation of the big rubber plug extricating itself from my ass as I fucked myself senseless with the vibrator sent me over the edge. I screamed like a banshee and came all over my hand. I felt a river of pussy juice run down my thigh, and I collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat, red faced and out of breath.

Oh Michael, you missed a fucking show there, I thought.

For two weeks everything returned to normal. No more texts from Michael, no more challenges. I no longer felt self conscious about being naked in the house, and as a consequence Steve and I resumed our normal conjugal activities. This made Steve a happy man, and after all the challenges I was more liberated and willing to try some ... er shall we say more adventurous positions in bed.

This then made Steve a very happy man, and I discovered that I liked to entertain my wanton side. I even went so far as to not only show Steve the butt plug I'd purchased but also let him go to work on my ass with it. Mmmmmm, the thought of him licking my pussy while he worked that plug in and out of my ass makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

So when I waved Steve off on the Friday as he left for a conference in Bristol I was feeling rather deflated. He was going to be away for a whole two weeks.

I imagined I might have to buy some extra sets of batteries for my toys...

For the first week, I followed my usual routine, meeting friends for coffee, the gym, a night out with Sarah, but by the end of the week I was feeling rather lonesome and bored. At one point I even had the horrible thought that maybe I should look for a part time job to keep myself occupied, but then quickly dispelled the idea. With the amount Steve was making it would be ridiculous for me to work, I'd just be depriving somebody who really needed the job.

Then at about 11pm on Friday night the doorbell rang. I was in bed reading. Who the hell could that be? I wondered. It was too late for anyone I knew to call round, besides they'd phone or text me if they needed to contact me this late. The bell rang again, more insistently this time. I'd all ready changed into my nightwear earlier and was only wearing a black slip and knickers so there was no way I was going downstairs. The bell rang for a third time. I got up and put my dressing gown on and went to the window to peer through a chink in the curtains.

I had to go back and turn the light off so I could see outside into the inky blackness of the night. I peered down towards the front door. I could see a figure standing by the porch but whoever it was wore black clothing and I couldn't make them out.

I peered more intently opening the curtains wider. Suddenly the visitor looked up, and I saw his face full on, highlighted by the security light. Michael. What the fuck does he want? Instinctively I ducked back. Had he seen me? Did he know I was here?

Well he would if he was still watching the cameras, but he'd given me his word that was all over, and I didn't have any proof he wasn't telling the truth...still...

The doorbell went again. I peeked surreptitiously out. As I did, he looked directly up at me. Shit. Well he knew I was here now.

I could see him mouth the word Louise, and point to the front door.

I didn't really have any option but to go down. It struck me then that something might have happened to Steve at the conference, and he'd come to tell me. No, that's ridiculous I told myself, it would be the police who came to see me, not Michael. I tightened the cord on my dressing gown and made sure I was covering all the pertinent bits, not that he hadn't seen them all before...

Reaching the front door, I ensured the security chain was on and opened the door as far as the chain allowed..

"Michael." I said, more of a statement than a welcome. I could see his face peeping through the gap.

"What do you want. Don't you know what the time is?"

"Can you let me in?" he replied

"Steve's not here, he's at the conference." I replied hastily.

"It's not Steve I've come to see, it's you."

I was instantly intrigued.

"Why? I asked suspiciously.

"Just let me in and I'll explain."

I pulled my dressing gown tight around me, chewing my lip.

"I'm not sure..."

"Please." he pleaded. "It won't take long."

I'd never seen him like this. Something was different He always seemed so... in control and demanding, yet here he was, almost apologetic.

Reluctantly I withdrew the chain and opened the door wide. I made a theatrical sweeping gesture to show him in.

He walked straight into the lounge. I followed after him.

"So..." I encouraged, waiting for him to tell me why he was here.

"Erm. This is quite difficult for me."

"Spit it out Michael. I told you I was fed up with your bullshit."

"I want you to do something for me."

"You said no more challenges. I had your word."

"That's right, you did. I gave my word to you, didn't I? Well this isn't strictly a challenge, it's more of ... well to put it bluntly - blackmail."

"Whhaa," I said starting to get defensive. My fists clenched automatically.

"What I want you do tonight is to phone Steve up and have phone sex with him."

My mind spun. "No. No fucking way." I replied instinctively.

"Oh I think you will."

I laughed derisively. "I think you've gone mad."

Michael pulled a tablet from his coat pocket. He flicked it on.

"Fair enough, what say we send Steve a copy of this..."

He pointed the screen in my direction, it was a film of me sucking Michael's cock, albeit in a gimp mask under his desk. "Or..." he said, "We send this one to your mother and father..."

He swiped across the screen and now I could see myself bent over the table at the pink parrot, begging for someone to make me cum.

My face went crimson.

"You can't!" I screamed.

"Oh believe me I can, and I will."

He reached into his pocket again and pulled out a wad of paper. "Here's the script I want you to follow. You must stick to it. Understand."

He looked at his watch. "It's about time, tick tock. Go grab your phone."

"It's upstairs in the bedroom."

"Lead the way."

"You're not coming." I threatened.

"Louise, you know very well I can do whatever I like. Now upstairs."

Fuming, I turned and huffed away, and stomped up the stairs.

My mind raced, with possibilities. Could I attack him? and claim he'd broken in to my house...

No, it wouldn't work...

Michael quickly followed me, and I knew without turning round he was trying to stare up my gown.

In the bedroom I grabbed my phone from the side table.

"Now take off the dressing gown and get on the bed." He ordered.

I glared at him evilly and undid the cord, dropping the dressing gown to the floor.

I stood before him dressed in my slip and knickers.

Michael looked impatiently at his watch.

"On the bed."

I did as he said, lying down on the bed on my back. I felt completely vulnerable and exposed even though it was my house and I was still dressed.

"Here's the script, you'll have to adjust it slightly because of what you're wearing but I'm sure you can manage that. You seem to be quite accomplished at making things up." He shot me a knowing grin.

"Won't he just ask to facetime me, and he'll see you're here."

"If you just read the script that will solve that little issue. Now get dialling."

He placed the script in front of me.

I glared at him harder. "Are you going to stand there the whole time, listening in?"

"Dial!"

I dialled Steve's number and glanced down at the first page.

The phone rang a number of times. I'd already rung him that evening so he wouldn't be expecting another call from me.

Finally, he picked up.

"Lou? Is anything wrong?"

He sounded odd a bit hyped up.

"Yes, yes. Are you OK?" Michael prodded my leg and pointed at the page.

"erm, yeah. Yeah I'm fine. hold on a sec..."

The phone dropped out briefly and he came back on.

I looked down at the script, and started to read it...

~'I'm missing you Steve. I can't sleep tonight, I'm feeling a bit horny.'

"Shit. erm, er. really." he replied over the phone.

I read on...

~'Wouldn't you like to know what I'd like to do to you?'

"Oh erm fuck, er yes, tell me."

He didn't sound too keen. I looked toward Michael standing at the edge of the bed.

He nodded to me to continue.

~'Make yourself comfortable, Are you lying down?'

"Yes, yes I am." he said breathily.

~'I'm lying here on our bed wearing very little.'

"Mmmm" he intoned.

~'Do you want to know what I'm wearing?' I asked him, reading from the script.

"Yes, yes. I do, I do." he uttered.

~'I'm wearing... (the script asked me to describe in detail what I was wearing.)

a pair of white knickers, the ones with the lace flowers on, you remember what they look like?'

"Mmmm hmmm."

'...and my thin strapped black satin slip. The one you like to run your fingers over because it's soooo smooth.

Do you know what I'm wearing underneath that slip?'

"No" he said huskily

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, no bra, just the naked flesh of my tits pushing against the silky fabric."

None of that was in the script but I was starting to enjoy myself. I hadn't had phone sex with Steve since we were in our early twenties.

I went back to the script.

~'Are you starting to feel horny now Steve?'

"Oh yes."

~'Would you like me to take my top off and expose my luscious tits for you?'

"Oh god yes." he replied.

~'Can you picture my boobs in your mind?'

"Oh fuck yes."

The script said *remove your top.*

I looked to Michael and shook my head, mouthing 'Steve can't see me'.

He gave me an angry look, and brandished the tablet at me.

I lifted the top over my head. ...back to the script.

~'I've taken my top off now Steve, I'm looking down at my big juicy tits.'

~'Wouldn't you like to suck my tits and lick my nipples?'

~'Is it making your cock hard thinking about my boobs?'

~'Would you like to put your hard cock in between my lovely soft flesh and let me rub my breasts up and down your big stiff member?'

Steve groaned down the phone.

~'I hope you're not wanking yourself off yet. I'm not even naked yet.'

~'Do you know what I want you to do next?'

"No... tell me."

~'I'm going to close my eyes and I want you to lick the inside of my thighs, working your way slowly up to my knickers.'