All Comments on 'Depravity's Daughter'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love your stories! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You sick fuck. How can you ignore me so fully and yet so not?

What the fuck kind of promise did you ask of me? I'm remembering you calling it a pact, of importance, and me giggling like a fool. I remember stretching it, pushing it further than you wanted, but I don't remember details. I remember you telling me to fucking write it down, that it would be important to remember. I remember trying, and memories fogging about what was said and everything being so mixed up that I tore the page and felt certain that everything would be fine and it would be more fun to come at this confused.

I remember you talking about these stories. I remember two other rules you gave me, that I also forgot, all three were forgotten within moments of ending the phone call and all three were remembered this July. You fucked up when you told me never to fuck a black man. I've realized that it pretty much marks the point where I stopped calling you. I no longer wonder why when it came time to pick a college I went to the one that was more liberal than I thought I would be able to stomach instead of the one where you lived. Part of me remembered.

But the promises? I kept them, though the dangerous part about you means that you know that. The scary part is that I kept them. Though not out of deference, out of fear. I didn't remember you telling me not to, only knew that you'd be pissed. There was just a part of me that knew if I got too close to a black male, you'd fucking kill him. How did I completely forget you telling me that? How did it pop into memory as an irrational fear of my imagination that I was too afraid of to tempt? Did I really follow your rules to skirt the guilt of someone being dead because of me or what it because you gave me a rule? I've only cut my hair short once since you told me to grow it out, done in direct rebellion, though I do things all the time that I know would upset you, and it makes me smile. So there's a difference between what I know you want and actual commands? Am I willful because I'm mad?

Who the fuck am I to you? Why ask me for a goddess and when I give you the name Astarte, you make her a cruel sire who calls you her little lion?

And yet, you call Mira little one.

Am I your mother? Daughter? You're my father? Child? Unholy partner stuck in cruel eternity? I feel like it's all of the above. Earlier this year, you were my eternal, abusive, husband and I was able to break the marriage contract but stopped at the ring that actually binds us. In my head, you didn't want me to go further either, you wanted us to have another chance in another life. Was I wrong? Do you want me to break our bond?

Are you mad at B for telling you not to seek me? Well, I'm mad at you for that being necessary. I need a stallion who knows who is deserving of punishment, not a silly demon who got confused about where his supremacy actually comes from.

I love this story, btw. It was drawn beautifully, the accounts, the history, the lore. It was so well done and so sweet.

I love you. I love the way you took our relationship and wrote a story for us and made it come true. I love that I'm sitting here, realizing that we're finally there, at the climax, and I'm not sure what's going to happen.

You took my love for stories and gave me a romance that is only possible in legends.

I've realized, you actually know me better than anyone.

I've also realized, I destroyed that pact when I destroyed our contract.

Would you be happier if I destroyed the ring too? I mean that honestly, not as a threat. Would you like it better to be free of me?

I don't want to be free of you. I want to go back to our day at the beach where my sandals cut my feet and you wouldn't let me walk barefoot back to the car so you carried me on your back for blocks and I let my face rest on your neck and wherever my skin touched your skin, I tingled.

I just don't want you to take over my will or to kill me. Lol.

But what about your will? I won't accept you as mine if you don't want to be.

Do you remember the first piece of advice you gave me? I do, it's fun because it's ironic.

"Never let anyone have power over you."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a joy to read

I truly enjoy a complete story, well thought out.

There was one omission though, I wondered what the pact with Ishtar was and was hoping that would be explained as they were walking to the fortress in the north.

In any case, this joins one of very few stories that I can enjoy more than once.

Thank you for all your hard work and story telling.

lorrisuelorrisuealmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Very nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THIS IS SO GOOD

I’m not the type to read such disgusting acts, but I couldn’t stop reading this. It’s written so well, that I forgot I was on literotica. Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was great. I’d totally read more from this universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Came for the erotica, stayed for the plot

Daamn! You are an incredible author! Brilliant, truly. I am captivated by your stories. This and Ashen Master are just brilliant. I read it because you know, porn. But then, jesus Lucius and Depravitys relationship is so like is it Tom and Venom in Venom? Just snarky and adorable! And Miras confusion is good and her powers are terrifying and the cumulation with Violation and Sebastian was brilliant and eugh. Just a genuinely brilliantly captivating story! I can't wait to read more of your work!

Hooked_on_SmutHooked_on_Smutabout 3 years ago

Thank you for the well written story. Not sure I missed it in the 19 pages or not, but what was the tarot card for exactly and why did he need them for?? The story vaguely mentioned it in the beginning but not in details. If it's going to be the reason of the whole story of how it lead him to the pact that owned Mira, surely it deserved a detailed explanation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love that we don't know what the tarot cards are for. It adds mystery and hopefully, there are going to be sequels written for this story. Thank you for the wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this relationship. I would love a story with more of the 3 of them and how they used the Citadel.

Dragos68Dragos6811 months ago

Wish I could give this 10 starts. I do hope you continue the story. Love it.

DeeFisher123DeeFisher1233 months ago

It doesn't look like you are still writing under this name. I'm sad. I want nope... I NEED part 2. Lol. Thank you for the wonderful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

SIMILAR Stories