Depravity's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,327 Followers

So, it's true that I learned much from my cruel Mistress, perhaps more than any fledgling ever has under a proper and caring Sire. My Mistress, as it turned out, was not at all the norm. I would learn this later because our relationship did change. Eventually, after decades, she decided I was quite well broken, and allowed me certain freedoms. I would receive a night for myself, for instance, after she commanded me to not feed and to not fuck another. And no orgasms, always that. She would give me times when I was to be back. I obeyed every one of her commands and curfews, even returned earlier than commanded, always. I needed her trust, needed her to know me for a truly insane fledgling. So when she would have guests over and would make me kneel beside her to humiliate me in front of other vampires, I suffered through it. She was delighted when she commanded me to bark, saying I was her little stud, and I did so with a crazed little smile.

Her guests were my first tip off. Most of them would react to my service to her with horrified amazement. "You are a cruel Sire, Astarte."

To which she would laugh. "Why else would I make a fledgling?" More rarely, there were other friends she would invite over and they would be amazed, but would want to see more of my humiliation. To which she would also laugh. "Come here, little lion. My friend is going to fuck your asshole with a toy while you fuck me. No orgasms." And she would take up the crop to stroke me with it like I was an animal while I took these things. I had never been interested in males and yet I learned to fuck those as well, especially after the first time I balked from doing it.

I took it, worshiped her as if I were a broken creature. And it pleased her so that she even started to allow me up to a week of freedom when she had to leave and didn't want me to go with her. "I will leave blood that you are allowed to drink every other day. No orgasms. And you may do as you please, so long as you are in this bed to serve me when I return."

"Yes, Mistress. Your leaving wounds me, Mistress."

"Then I'll give you an extra terrible whipping tonight, little stud, to take your mind off of it."

But I didn't care about suffering the pain and humiliation and starvation anymore. I only knew that she was taking trips and leaving me be.

And I would find a way to be free or die trying. Desperation makes men do very insane acts. Vampires, as it turns out, are similar in that aspect.

————

I felt the flare of my demon's magic another night after Lott's pact, but this time it was far more intense and wild. It reverberated through me and I shot up in my bed, excited. Depravity sang in my blood. Lott's wife's pregnancy had been a success, it seemed, and the child was born right in time for the sun to fall. By the time I was readied and dressed in a black Rolling Stones shirt and some cargo pants, it was time for all demons to be let loose on the earth.

I willed myself to his house and then focused. The magic pointed in the direction of a child, directed me to what would be mine in exactly 18 years, but the direction was more precise the nearer I was. I got the bearing and willed myself to the new location.

"Oops." I said it softly. Evidently his wife had given birth in a very prestigious hospital. In my excitement I hadn't considered that fact, somehow. I had materialized right in the middle of a hallway. But fortunately, at night, there wasn't anyone around. I was safe to look in the window where Mr. and Mrs. Lott held their first born together. Beside them were expensive little dresses and pink balloons that let me know-

Their first born was a daughter. My demon giggled in my veins, already imagining her father's horror when I took her the day she came of age. His pact would haunt him until the day he died and the little girl would still remain mine. Of course, I would keep her safe and honor him enough to never harm her. Truth be told, I wouldn't have been capable of harming a creature pledged to me in the same way I had been so harmed and violated.

But he wouldn't know that, would he?

As if he felt my demon's presence, his head abruptly snapped up and the blood drained from his face as soon as he saw me. His mouth fell open in a kind of horror that amused me, and I inclined my head with a small smile. He managed to leave his wife, who seemed all too happy to rest with the child that she would be taking care of for me. Of course, she didn't know that she was merely a surrogate now, but it didn't matter.

I moved behind the door where she would not have to suffer my appearance. This pact was not with her. No, it was with the man who walked out the door and stared at me in a panic. "Lucius, you can't do that. You'll give someone a heart attack one day. What the bloody hell are you doing here and how did you find me?"

I smiled a calming smile before I answered, deliberately and slowly. "Your first born is a beautiful girl."

He stared at me for a long while and, of course, he didn't even comprehend at first. He had thought it a formality, hadn't he? But then his lips fell open and he choked out, "You can't mean it. Here? Now?"

I waved my hand in exasperation, enjoying his fall to madness while it happened before my eyes. "Of course not here and now. Did you not listen to the pact at all? It doesn't take effect until she comes of age. That's 18 years from now."

His panic was fast evolving into that other emotion of desperation. Anger. "You will never take her. You will not have her. You will never even see her again. I revoke any and all invitations to my house for you."

I inclined my head politely and quietly said, "I am saddened to hear it. It is a rare thing when I get to enjoy another's company, and I enjoyed yours, Lott."

Perhaps if he had stopped to consider it, he might have realized that I had been undeterred by the rest of his words. As it was, he snarled at me. "Get the fuck out, Lucius, and I never want to see you again. I will lock her away from you if I have to, lock her away from everyone if I fucking have to. Leave."

That was all rather rudely said to the demon hybrid who would be taking his daughter from him, but who was I to judge? I nodded again. "As you wish." I walked past the window one more time to look at her through the glass, curious to the demon's reaction to that child. He was... purring. He was happiness in my bloodstream. Together we decided that we would push Lott. His threat had been to shelter his daughter if we didn't stay away and we both wanted her sheltered and protected, safe and well taken care of.

I decided that a little glimpse of me here and there when he was out and about would do the trick. I started stalking him, teasing him with little sights of me watching while he ate with business partners, while he made deals, while he got so much as a coffee.

He was true to his word and locked her away in her pretty castle of a mansion, like a princess in a tower that I could not enter for the time being. Schoolmistresses were called to homeschool her in all things and he never allowed her to leave the estate. It was all very excessive, very insane. She had no friends, except for very close family members, and even during the daytime hours I suspected she was not allowed to so much as go and buy a cookie.

What was I saying before that bit? Oh, yes. People do very insane things out of desperation. Lott went fiercely insane with my tormenting him. It was quite a bit of fun watching what he would do, all for such futility. He had already given her to me. No command would keep me from what was mine by demon pact, be it vampire invitation or a Sire Compulsion. Demon pact was an incredible thing.

————

I first learned about pacts during one of the weeks my Mistress allowed me freedom. Wherever she took me, I learned to seek out and take advantage of any nearby exotic places. I learned which types of magics were real and which weren't. I learned some basics from different religions and warlocks, and eventually that search led me to demonism. After my goddamned torment at my Sire's hand, that was something I felt certain had to hold some answers. The tribal bookstore I visited first knew a thing or two about it, too. The only couple of problems were that I wasn't entirely sure where to continue that strange search and, even if I did, I didn't know where we were anymore. I can take a guess that it was a long lost tribe's land now long forgotten on maps, but that wasn't helpful knowledge at the time. Fortunately for me, the book keeper knew of it, and he knew others who knew more of it.

It was slow work, but whenever we traveled, I started to seek out different, shadier places, learning what to look for. I kept the names of people I met along the way.

We were someplace outside of Egypt, and Mistress was gone for two weeks, when I found a man named Sadra who had the grimoire that would change everything. To my vampire eyes the book glittered with a profound evil, one that made me shiver just to look at it. And here, at last, was the symptom of something that would be worse than the bitch who turned me. That was exactly what I wanted, something worse than her.

Sadra was more than willing to part with the cursed thing. I had expected to have to beg him for such a treasure, but he shook his head violently and thrust it into my arms. He wouldn't even take payment for it, using the words "pact" and "bad" a lot. So instead I softly said, "I cannot say how much this means to me. If I can return and repay you, I will."

He nodded at that reluctantly and I left. I went to the strange home my Mistress had left for me, a windowless tomb of a place, but I did not need light. And I read. And read. I was determined that if there was an answer in that book, I would find it as fast as possible. And it turned out that was, indeed, the book.

————

Before I illustrate just how desperate I was with the plan I made, let me first preface it by saying that I had learned a lot about different magic types by then, and I had even learned a few seemingly useless bits of things. One of those things actually managed to come in handy and that was the way to tether myself to the human realm, so that if I left it, then I had a way to return to it. It was a basic teleportation spell, plain and simple, something a warlock had once demonstrated for me. I started with that, making my home pullback a rock in the tomb I had been left in.

And then I did something that only a desperate idiot would do. I opened a gateway to hell. And it was a small thing, a narrow entrance that was short lived. As soon as the door in the rock appeared, it started to shrink, on a very short existence timer. I ripped it open and sprinted through, just in time to fall to my knees in agony while the doorway disappeared behind me.

I stared down at my hands where I bowed in what appeared to be a bed of silt and sand, but the painful part was how hot it burned me. When I lifted my hands, my flesh was seared, and then there was the stench. It was terrible. Cries and moans and sobs sounded around me. No sense was left free of assault in that place.

Fortunately, I had spent decades making those same sounds that I heard around me, and I knew them well. Even more fortunately, pain and I were old friends by then, thanks to my Mistress. I forced my focus through every disorientation and lifted my head to study the place of torment. And I did lay on a bed of sand, as it turned out, beside a river whose image made my eyes go wide with awe.

It was the deepest of reds and the stench I had suffered came from it, for it was a boiling, viscous pool entirely of blood. Strangely, I would have initially described it as angry and not just angry, but absolutely enraged. That river seethed and churned and bubbled like sludge and it was so hot that, like lava, sparks of fire hissed off its surface every now and again. But the most horrific punchline? There were people in it, or rather ethereal shades of what had once been people. They stood about neck deep and they wailed with cries of misery that I knew well. Those were the cries of people who had been in continual pain for a very long time.

A giggle to my side made me turn my head just in time to see the creature I had been searching for. As soon as I saw him laying so casually on that river bank, watching me and my pain while he stroked his cock, it was obvious who I was looking at. His features were like black smoke that formed a shifting mirage of a person. The effect was such that he appeared either faceless or like many faces all at once. And his voice was the killer part when he spoke, deep and guttural and strangely arousing. "You shift the sands of the Phlegathon with your weight. How exciting."

"Depravity, I presume?" Honestly, I chose Depravity at random. My book had let me know three things about him that fueled my decision. One, he was one of the demons that was trapped in hell and forced to do his work from afar. Two, he wasn't a duke or a commander, so he didn't have armies or some shit. That was important because I didn't want any part of whatever fights hell was into. And three, he wasn't one of the weak demons either. He was in the middle, which was perfect.

He giggled again, a mad little sound. "That's me, vampire. I wonder what would happen to you if I took you for a swim. My flesh is thickened by how often I take a nice, relaxing wade through the river. Maybe I could fuck you and feel you burn too."

Oh, yeah, this demon had been the perfect choice. I knew exactly what to do with him, how to entice him. Astarte had given me the shittiest practice runs ever with how to talk to this one, that bitch. "It'd be hot as fuck, I would assume, but I could give you something better."

"I doubt that very much, but I'll let you try for my amusement." Great. It was all the opening I needed.

I stood through the pain of the hot sands and approached him steadily enough, while he watched me with whatever emotion he felt. It was impossible to tell on the swirling smoky face, but I felt pretty confident in what would work for him. He tilted his head while I undressed and he cackled when I grabbed him and turned him on his hands and knees. I wasn't sure how sex and sodomy would work with this thing, but I had seen him jack a cock off, so it seemed a safe guess that it would work the same as it would for a human.

"I assume you could take a female form and voice if you desired?"

He looked over his shoulder at me, laughter in his voice. "Yes, vampire. Is that what you want?"

"No." I shook my head and fisted my own cock, which was a hell of a lot smaller than a demon's member as it turns out, but that wasn't what mattered at the moment. I had to work myself, jerking myself a little. "Because I'm not gay and being made to fuck you while you're in a male form is a turn on." And thank God my Mistress was cruel, because my cock was easily hardened even when I wasn't sexually interested, and it stayed that way easily too. I fisted my sex and stroked it up between his legs until I felt what had to be a hole in his form.

And then I thrust home. Depravity reacted instantly, delight in his cry. "Oh! Are you going to cum in the body you can't even get sexually attracted to?"

I laughed. "Would that I could. I'm not permitted to. I displeased my Mistress and Sire, so she revoked my pleasure for a short time." I twisted the words to make them seem like I enjoyed the acts, to make them seem like my Sire wasn't a cruel creature. It probably would have made him hotter to hear the truth, but I needed him to assume my relationship was as close as any other vampire's bond with their Sire.

It didn't matter anyway, as it turned out. Depravity arched on the flaming sand with another, even louder, groan. "So if you fuck me harder, it will only cause you more pain and I can make you do it to serve me, while you get no relief?"

I quickened my strokes in answers and I let myself gasp with pain, knowing he would want to hear it. "Yes. And that pleases you, doesn't it? Seeing a procreative pleasure act meant to be enjoyed by both parties turned to this, a straight vampire fucking a male demon's asshole in an act of service and torment? I wonder if I kept doing this by this river long enough, would I go insane from the continual onslaught of pleasure? The thoughts it inspires are just so depraved in nature, aren't they?" He was arching beneath me and his cries were soft animal hisses. "Are you going to cum for me and sprinkle the sands with your seed from the thought of my snapping from unrequited desire while I'm used like a slut for you, Depravity? You should. It's hot as all fuck to think about, hot enough to make me suffer all the more." I reached around him to stroke his cock and laughed.

Because he came, just from my twisted word porn, lifting back in my arms with a cry of feral madness. He was laughing when he finished, too, and turned his head to look at me. "That can't be all, little vampire. You have good tastes and it was fun, but I still think you'll be a joy to take for a hellish swim."

"It's not all," I answered, purring it. "I would like to make a deal, with a pact."

He laughed all the harder at that. "And what do you possibly have that I could want to deal with?"

"A chance to leave this place and be released on the earth. I think the world could use a little more Depravity, you see."

He lifted and stroked himself on my cock, where I still impaled him, so that I grunted with soft pain and there was a grin in his voice. "I'm listening, little vampire."

"A human body is weak, but a vampire's is sturdier. You could use my blood as a vessel to fuse and integrate with, couldn't you?" Now this and the rest of what I was about to say was the desperate gambit. Demons were not stable creatures, however, and I was banking heavily on the nature of his species. They had become mostly creatures of desires, twisted and made entirely of feeling. Depravity would wreak havoc if released on the earth, for instance, but it wouldn't be incredibly clever or diabolical havoc. Logic wasn't their strong point.

Still, he pulled away from me and turned to lay on the sands, frowning at me. "True that I could, but I wouldn't. Fusing myself to your blood would mean being assimilated with you. I would be prisoner, little vampire, even more than I am here."

I nodded. "Yes, but you would be able to leave and that's where the pact comes in. I will carry you from this place in my blood and I will swear on the life of my Sire and Mistress that I will release you as soon as we reach the surface."

He tilted his head, the smoke swirling at me thoughtfully. If he could tell I was being deceitful, or had the presence of thought to read logic, I was done for and would cook for all eternity in the river of wrathful blood. But by that time, it was a risk I was willing to take.

Finally, he spoke. "The bond between a Sire and their fledgling is very strong, vampire. Are you sure you wish to make this pact with me?"

Holy shit. I couldn't believe it. The way my Mistress treated me was so basically fucked that a demon could be tricked with this. There was something fitting in that, something that poetically delighted me in the fact that Astarte's terrible nature would, and should, be the cause of her downfall.

I pretended to consider and then solemnly answered, "Yes. It's a pact I am willing to make."

"Take my hand and swear to me," he purred, and now he stood and the smoke shifted violently, in eager excitement. He truly must have been dying to walk the earth because he wasn't even asking any other questions.

I stood with him, quelling my own excitement. I refused to fuck up then and ruin it with overeager behavior when I was so close, so flaming close I could feel it like I could feel the sands burning my feet, cooking me. Control. I pulled on another gift my Mistress had been so fucking kind to teach me. "I swear on my Sire's life that I will release you as soon as we surface, Depravity."

Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,327 Followers