Depravity's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook my hand and squealed happily. "Oh, how fun, foolish little vampire! But you are right. Your body can survive having me fused in its blood. Come here. It's my turn to fuck you now."

He turned me around in his arms and I had forgotten a very crucial thing.

Demon cock, while they were in their natural form, was fucking massive, larger than a man's fist, and painfully ridged. I screamed when he pressed me forward and forced inside me. Blood instantly flowed forth to lubricate his way and he laughed behind me, thrusting so that I howled in shocked pain. But I already knew how to breathe through pain and I did, focusing on the pleasure in his insane grunts. He forced me back on him and my eyes went wide. Black smoke was swirling around me and my asshole stubbornly fought his penetration. He pulsed inside of me anyway and something thick was flowing into my body. I gasped when that smoke thrust up into my nostrils and down my respiratory cavities. The smell was choking, pure sin pouring into me. I felt it down my throat and realized this was the same thing pouring up into my bowels, this filthy smog of defilement.

It was the most intense bliss I had ever felt. My cock hardened to pain again, even with my asshole bleeding from his attentions. I turned to look back at him, but my jaw was forced away by more smoke. "No, no, don't look. Just surrender and take it, little vampire. Take nice, deep breaths for me, and let my sin pollute your blood. Let it ruin you."

I moaned and could definitely see why a human would already be dead. The smoke alone denied me any breath of oxygen. It destroyed everything until sin was all that filled me, until my nostrils felt thick and I could feel that sulfuric dust bleeding up into my eyes. It became my world, became everything, and filled me up until I felt like I could barely contain it.

And then finally the cock impaling my dead organs like a stake was gone as well, and I fell to my hands and knees on the banks of the Phlegathon, alone. Depravity swirled in my blood stream and he was still laughing as he integrated. It felt like bliss pulsing through my entire body, like razors coated in euphoria were singing through my flesh.

I felt the exact moment where he integrated enough to know my thoughts. Because in my thoughts he was reading the truth behind my deal with him, the truth of my Sire.

He screamed in rage inside of me. I will watch you burn for this, vampire!

My blood, the little of it I had after such a scant diet, boiled and burned in my veins with his fury. He struggled terrifically in my body, so hard that I grit my teeth and choked in the burning sand, even while he slowly started to become more and more part of me against his will. "I'm sorry! Look, I really am. I won't let you go but I'll make you a deal, alright?"

Oh, yes, because you were so honorable for the last one!

"You're right," I whispered. "But, this is the real offer. Her life is yours and you've seen what she's done, how she's committed heresy against the Dark Embrace. Be as depraved as you like with her and I'll slake your hungers. I'll show you the world because I want to see it too, and the world really does deserve a little more Depravity. You can read all of this in me."

He hesitated in my blood, still fighting our integration, but then I had the strangest sensation of my mind being sifted, riffled, through. He searched and, when he spoke, his voice was calmer and his wrath seemed held at bay. You will serve as my tour guide of a sorts? Partner with me and play with me?

"Yes."

And you understand that the broken pact will give me reign of possession of your vessel, that it will alter you for my own desires and allow me to do as I please to punish her?

"Fuck yes. Show me some real Depravity. Look through what she's done to me and you'll find that she is very fitting for your punishment and retribution. Creatures like her are why you exist." Again, there was that sensation of sifting and then his next response made me smile. It was a giggle, one of those maddened little sounds of his that sent chills down the spine. "Come on. Show me how you like to play, so I can find us some more places to fuck with."

My Mistress had given me a few gifts to help me survive. By that time, I knew very well how to satisfy the spirit of defilement, knew very well that insane light. If getting rid of her meant that I had to ingest and become that spirit, then I would. And the demon in my blood was all too satisfied with this new arrangement. True, I had tricked him and it would cost me many nights of downright evil bloodshed, many nights of punishing deserving souls who drew my demon's lust. But, with time and many cruelties, I truly did hope to satisfy Depravity. I had used him for my ends, but I did not want his imprisonment to be a bad one. I would far prefer an alliance, a friendship, if possible, over an eternal headache in my very bloodstream.

I used the tether to draw us back to my tomb and he purred to me. Well, Lucius? Are you going to fulfill your bargain?

I inhaled, understanding. I had to deny him for it to take full effect. "One last thing before I answer. The pact was for her life, not mine, so don't just keep her alive to torture for eternity. Will you agree to a year?"

He cackled in my head. I won't need so long. A year with the same screams? That's oh, so limiting! I prefer variety in my pleasures. I agree to that gladly.

"Alright. Here we go. I deny you your freedom, Depravity."

————

The effect was instant. The demon burst through the surface of me in a possession and the pact magic overrode everything. It obliterated vampire bonds like they were fragile rope, denied me even the rights to my own body. It was the strangest sensation of being a prisoner in my own mind. I was awake, watching through my eyes, but I had no control where they looked. He had everything and he flexed his fingertips with a gleeful laugh. But I could sense that he too was limited. He was not free to do as he pleased, only free to take what was rightfully his by our bargain failed.

He sniffed the air of the cave and then spun in his circle. "Run away, little Astarte. I want to play and flay all day and you need run away." His rhyme went something like that anyway. It's hard to translate his insanity to different languages, but it's close enough. He said it in a sing-song voice and then stopped his circle, staring in a direction and I felt what he felt.

He could sense her, knew exactly where she was by the powerful magic of his kind. The urge to punish with sin was a demon's first and foremost drive, with the urge to follow bargains as a second. And with this, he got to do both at once. It was like an internal compass pointed him straight to her soul.

And then I got to experience my first materialization. It was fucking cool. He literally just willed himself out of existence from one place and willed himself back into it in another. I remember instantly hoping that trick might be one of the changes he spoke of that occurred from demon possession. My grimoire had mentioned that too, that diets and appearances and mannerisms and just about anything were subject to change after a demon's ownership of a body. It was another price I had predetermined worth it, no matter what grotesque changes happened to me. I could earn horns and total disfigurement forever and I wouldn't have cared by then.

We appeared within a lavish home for that time period too, without needing any invitation at all, without even touching the front door. Depravity walked with a spring in his step, ripping doors just to feel his own strength, giggling when he crushed them into pieces. There was a shriek in response to the noise he made and a sound of, "What the bloody hell is that?"

The first vampire that burst through the next set of doors was another female, and I would later learn that Astarte's gatherings were all of a political nature for her vampire clan. She served blood teas and hosted dinner parties for others of high stature, keeping her favors with the Dark Court by performing little favors of her own. The vampire that appeared was one of her guests.

Of course, Depravity didn't see any of that or care about any of it. He giggled again. "Oh, she's been kind enough to invite voyeurs to watch our playtime together, too! How exciting. Maybe by the end they'll be mad as a bat with a cat and a rat on a mat."

Astarte followed through the door and stopped, stunned when she saw what appeared to be a twisted version of me. Ever the high status vampire, she drew herself up against the shock and maintained that regal expression. "Little lion, I do not know what loopholes you found in my commands, but you will pay for this impropriety. At my feet, now."

Depravity howled in laughter, while I felt as Atlas might have if the world was ever lifted from his shoulders. He wasn't obeying, wasn't forced to obey. This was what freedom finally felt like. "You called him little lion and thought you cut his claws, but they grew back twice as long and dipped in poison, too." He grinned what must have been a terrifying expression because Astarte backed away from him, losing her regal appearance. "I'm not Lucius, Astarte, but he made a deal with a demon on your life and broke it. So here we are, with our little game." He was pacing, dancing, but abruptly he stopped that and turned to her and his expression switched from madness to pure venom. "How dare you? How fucking dare you! You would break the sacred bond of vampire Sire and fledgling, would break the unholy ties of the punished when our kind is all we have for comfort in our eternal hells? You will pay!"

She must have known instantly what he referred to, because she turned and ran with the supernatural speed of her kind while her friend remained frozen in place by Depravity's magic. He snarled at her flight and did that cool materializing trick again, so that she ran right into his arms and screamed. She struggled and sobbed, tried to kick him but his strength was incredible. She was little more than a kitten trying to break his hold. And I had the sensation that Depravity, and demons in general, did not exactly have a thought processing. Because he was acting on an instinct of his kind and the sudden burst of rage seemed to be something he was suddenly forced to feel along with that urge to punish, to bring damned retribution on a soul. Eternal life was always a curse and evidently a demon's purpose was to exact a twisted form of justice. Astarte had been drawn to me because she was a vampire, a creature who feasted on blood, and I had poured out a river of it, so much that the Dark Embrace took hold of her so that she would punish me with eternal blood hunger.

Likewise, Depravity was drawn to Astarte for her twisted performances of his namesake and his nature seemed to make him crave to act, to defile, to debase, to rape. It was so very beautiful, in a strange way, so poetic.

"No! Please! Please, I'll do anything! Make a deal with me instead."

He cackled again, his rage switching back to madness and delirious delight. "Oh, you're the begging kind! How unoriginal. And the scent of your fear is so cheap and... human in nature. That's boring. I think you can do better, so let's see what we can do to inspire you. Such a bad mommy you've been." He laughed in joy at the way the word tasted and then he did something I would forever be his friend for.

He ripped into her neck with my teeth and, even in the back of my head, I moaned with relief. Blood poured down my throat, a fountain of it, far more than her goblets, far more than I had ever hoped to have. At least a gallon of it flooded me and the hunger was something that was ever present, something that could never truly be satisfied, but after so long with so little of it, I felt full and soothed. He drained her dry while she sobbed in mad hunger and, finally, I was the one who was replete and she was the animal crying in starvation.

Depravity grinned and licked his lips above her, taunting her while her eyes went flat yellow with her hunger. "You vampires. Such a strong race and yet, so dependent on blood. Oh my, mother dear, it looks like you taught your fledgling control and didn't even bother to learn any for yourself. That's not very fitting. Let's open you up a little and see what we find. You liked your little lion's cock before, didn't you? Liked to hold him permanently chaste and make him use that to work for food? He was nice and large to stretch you open. Let's see if you like how I've changed his anatomy just for you."

When he looked down, I mentally made a sound of exasperation while he clawed off my clothes, working one handed because he was holding Astarte still with the other. Dear Satan in hell, how am I going to hide that? Depravity had enlarged me, so much so that I had his demon cock now, so much so that having sex for pleasure with almost any mate would be impossible. No human sex or hole would be able to take the size of it without suffering... quite a bit. Depravity giggled at my reaction and answered back in my mind. You don't.

Obviously not. And damn him but obviously I wouldn't be having sex without his sin in it either. He well ensured that with how he altered me. Just giving incentive for you to keep your word this time, Lucius. Let me demonstrate how well it works on your mommy from hell.

He did. He held Astarte down with a mad grin in her face, the devil's laughter at her pain. His voice was guttural again and sounded strange from my vocal cords, almost like a combination of both of us. "Let's see how many thrusts it takes to rip you apart, Astarte, so that we can see all those soulless little insides of yours. And oh no!" He forced my cock inside an opening too small with the power of his species and she screamed while her friend dry heaved in terror in the corner, still held paralyzed and forced to watch the atrocities. "You don't have any blood left to lubricate the way." Pain was firing up from my demon organ, as if he were rubbing it against sandpaper, but he threw back his head as if it gave him the most exquisite pleasure. "The pain of another's suffering... so sweet... like the black river of harboring at the feet of the Dark Lord's throne. So hot..." He was moaning, grinding into her sex, which was far too shallow to take him.

And for all the control she had demanded of me, it seemed she really did have none of her own. She snapped and howled in agony, unable to think past the pain and starvation.

My demonic savior fucked her open with vicious claws, ripped her bloodless body to lay it bare while she howled and shrieked and hot tears flooded down her cheeks. Her cries were something legendary, something insane. Even I began to pity her.

But not very much. I cherished the memory as a favorite for the rest of my life. It was cruel and it was harsh, but sometimes the only way to soothe a violent, tortured soul was with cruel and harsh. He made it last for weeks before he finally tired of it, so long that her friend went insane with the spectacle. But, to my interest, he stroked that vampire's hair when he took a break from torturing Astarte and his touch was tender. He shushed her fears while she sobbed and cringed from him. And he fed her from my vein so that she wouldn't suffer much starvation.

At the end of it, she was broken from the sight of what he did and before he killed Astarte, he went to her and cooed over her. "Look at me, little songbird."

The vampire did and she was rather beautiful, for all her taste in terrible company. She was an Egyptian, as I had learned my Sire was as well, and her skin had that tantalizing mocha appearance and her hair was ebony. After being forced to watch the most gruesome of tortures from a very adept demon, she obeyed him, and by that time, she no longer cringed and whimpered in terror. Instead, she giggled in a way that was so reminiscent of Depravity. "I don't think I'm the songbird. I think there was a different song sang but I know other songs too."

Depravity grinned. "I'll bet you do, pretty thing." He stroked her hair with the attention of... a guardian? "Why don't you go and make all kinds of music for me? Maybe when you've practiced, we can even make music together and wouldn't that be such fun? What's your name?"

Her mad grin widened. "I don't know. What is my name?"

"That's what we like to hear. Let's see. I once had a pet hellcat, who used to rip souls to shreds on command, and I liked to call her Vika. I think that should be your name. Don't you?" He stroked a claw down her cheek and drew her blood so that she purred to the pain and moaned to the sight of him licking it casually from that claw.

"Oh, but my name has always been Vika, hasn't it? I don't remember another one. And will I ever find you again?"

"Of course you will, little pussy. Now, run along and go make some music for my ears to hear. I won't abandon you. Once you've played enough, I'll even hurt you one day. Go on now. Back to the garden to play with the little birds." He watched as she pranced away and left out the door of that place, leaving us alone with a ripped open vampire who had no arms or legs anymore.

And then he whistled happily and went to the writhing, whimpering thing that had once been my Mistress. In a few merciful slashes of my claws, he severed her head and the body disintegrated into dust.

Just like that, it was over and my body was my own again. Depravity faded happily into my blood and he no longer fought the integration at all. His voice quieted and there was little left but an unholy marriage between the two of us. We were almost one being.

Except we had dual desires, dual hungers. I felt these things as strange emotions in my blood stream, separate from my own. Sometimes I would hear that duality in the form of his cackle and mad giggles. Very rarely I would hear him speak, mostly when I left him unfed for far too long, and usually it was short sentences. Be my friend or Play with me. It was things like that and they were always in a softly threatening whisper in the back of my mind, a devious reminder that I had made a promise to him. I would always apologize and feed him when it happened. Much like a vampire, I learned that with each time his hunger turned less intense and less frequent. As the centuries passed, he turned into a happy demon and we got along well together.

And I learned to use clothing to hide the massive fucking bulge Depravity decided to bloody gift me with. Although, I could never have sex without it being a gruesome ordeal after that. I did learn to get off by stroking myself between a girl's nether lips, instead of through penetration, and that was alright anyway. Well it was unless Depravity randomly decided he wanted to fucking kill her, like a jackass, and then I'd end the night with a corpse to get rid of.

But I did end up with the materialization thing and I got hellish strength, even greater than most other vampires had. I could sense desecrated ground that would protect me, even found a way to look into the sun. Sometimes D's forays ended with gifts, most often fucked up little pets like Vika who would find me and keep me company and play with me. Needless to say, I considered the rewards very much worth their price.

Anyway, now you can see just how futile Lott's efforts were to keep his daughter from me. Demonic pact ruled over all other human and undead laws, so completely that it earned me the impossible name of Sirekiller.

————

Lily

Ever since I could remember, my life was a cage. It was gilded and golden and extravagant, but it was always a cage.

The most important rule was that I was never allowed to leave our mansion boundaries, and those were marked with posts and a fences. Of course, they included things like the pool and the gardens and for the longest time I didn't thing there was anything strange at all about any of it. That quickly changed when I turned old enough to understand things like movies and books and I realized that characters depicted were never as isolated as I was, but even so I never fought these strange laws.