Deprived/Depraved Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then after maybe two minutes working on Dan's balls she was again raising her head, grinning up at the three men while gasping for breath. She seemed to have yet another lewd idea in her head and she was urging Ike and Rodney to sit on the foot of the bed on either side of her while she knelt in front of them.

She concentrated on Ike first, pushing him back on the bed and crawling between his legs. She clutched at his thighs, cranked them high on either side of her. She gripped his hard-on in one hand, tilted it up out of the way, and again began licking his balls.

But then she was licking lower, beyond his ball sac. She was probing her tongue down deep into the pit between his buttocks. Ike groaned out loud as Holly began licking and teasing his asshole.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, not quite believing what was happening. "What a sweet fucking whore. Oh fuck."

Dan could barely believe it either and had to concentrate hard to keep his hand steady on the camera. She was such a delicate, fragile young woman, seemingly so sensitive and vulnerable, with the looks of a classy model, and yet here she was on her knees with her face buried between the buns of a muscular young workman, diddling her tongue on his asshole. And all the while her hand steady on his hard-on, jerking, pumping, keeping him rock-hard.

"This is one hot young lady," Rodney commented, catching Dan's eye. His hand was keeping his own cock fully erect.

"On fire," Dan agreed, still filming as Holly moved from Ike's asshole over to Rodney.

She took his cock from him and continued pumping as she quickly sucked on his balls and then repeated the process of scraping her tongue down into the pit of his ass. Her tongue began its expert work on the older man's asshole.

"Hot fucking bitch," Ike muttered, clasping his hand over hers as she continued pumping his dick.

Her face remained buried in Rodney's ass for the better part of a minute, but all three men now had hard-ons that were positively aching. And as she came up for a breather Dan with one hand urged her up off her knees and down onto her back on the bed.

He set his camera to one side of her lower torso, let it focus on her rib cage and heaving tits. And he dipped his head between her legs and began licking up along the puffy slabs of her labia, which were slick and glistening with the pussy juice oozing from her. Her cunt lips gaped open, as if she'd already been penetrated.

She began whimpering softly, almost on the verge of tears it seemed. It was as if she was in some kind of sex trance, partly crazed with erotic pleasure. Her thighs were trembling as Dan began probing deeper with his tongue, teasing the pink inner folds of her vagina.

Ike and Rodney were kneeling on either side of her head, rubbing their cocks every which way on her beautiful glistening face. They took turns to slip their prick heads between her lips until she grabbed a dick in each hand and tried to stuff both into her mouth at the same time.

Her whimpers grew louder as she did this till she seemed on the verge of a scream. Dan had begun licking the erect bud of her clit and she was suddenly melting into a deep luxurious climax, her crotch spasming and gushing forth a torrent of pussy juice. She floated into an extended, rapturous orgasm.

Dan stayed locked between her legs, his tongue never leaving her swollen clit. His face was drenched with her juices but he persisted, determined that she should enjoy a long, deep climax. Her body was writhing crazily though her mouth continued to lick and suck the two cocks lodged on each side of her face.

And when finally her orgasm faded and her ass resettled onto the bed, Dan crawled up between her splayed thighs and guided his cock down onto her cunt. He nudged the head between her wet, gaping labia and urged the shaft deep inside her. He began to fuck her with steady, pulsing motions of his hips while focusing his camera down now onto her sweat-slick body.

"Cock-sucking slut," Ike mumbled. "Crazy, cock-hungry whore."

Holly grinned up at him, her eye-lids heavy with sex as her body jerked in spasm from Dan's fuck-thrusts. She sucked in Ike's cockhead, curled her tongue all over the purple glans while Rodney rubbed his prick all over her cheek, her nose, her forehead. Within seconds she switched to sucking Rodney while Ike took over massaging her face with his dick.

The sight had Dan close to coming. And he again thought briefly of her husband. How would he process a sight such as this, his wife being fucked while two men took turns ramming their cocks onto her face and into her mouth? What did he think of all three cocks looming over her pretty features, as they had a few minutes back? And what was yet to come? How would he enjoy all of it?

He had to withdraw his cock from Holly's sucking twat. He was about to shoot. And as his prick slopped free and swayed up like a greased piston, Rodney was gripping Holly by the waist, turning her toward him and up onto her knees. He grabbed her by the rear loop of her garter belt, settled her in front of him. He took his cock in hand and slid it effortlessly into her drooling, wet-slick pussy.

Ike was on his knees in front of her, one hand on the side of her face. With the other he aimed his dick at her mouth and thrust it inside. Each time Rodney fucked her forward her mouth plunged deep onto Ike's cock. She was impaled by the two men.

Dan contented himself for the time being by filming the three of them, the one beautiful woman dressed in nothing but her garter belt and stockings, the two muscular black men thrusting her harshly between them, one in her mouth, the other up her pussy. He caught the sway of her full tits beneath her as she was fucked, and the play of her hand on the base of Ike's cock as she forced her mouth deeper and deeper on his black shaft.

"Fuck, I almost came," Rodney grunted suddenly, pulling his glistening dick from between Holly's legs. "This lady's almost too hot for me."

His cock was huge, a thick wet hunk of meat that jutted from his crotch like another limb. It angled up and down in a leaden sway, a great fat pearl of pre-cum oozing from its tip and drifting down in a slithering loop. He didn't touch it, lest it explode. He let it sway in the breeze and cool down. It was damn near steaming.

"Let me get in there," Ike grinned, hauling his equally massive hard-on from Holly's suctioning mouth. "I'm the last guy to get a piece of that pussy."

He was laying down on the bed in front of Holly, gripping her by her shoulders, pulling her up and over on top of him, forcing her to spread her legs on either side.

"So much cock. So much big beautiful cock," she was muttering, as she clambered up the length of Ike's body, his monster dick scraping between her tits, along her belly, soiling her skin with its pre-cum flow, till it settled directly beneath her gaping twat.

She settled down on top of it for a moment, her pulpy labia wrapping around it in a loving suction. But then she was reaching under herself for it, gripping it in one hand, lifting up enough to slot its great purple head into the gaping maw of her cunt entrance. Her ass made a slight adjustment of position, and then she was gently feeding the massive log between her labia and deep, deep inside her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "So deep. So deep."

Dan moved around in back of her with the camera so that he could film Ike's big black hard-on as it plowed deeper and deeper up Holly's cunt. The huge shaft was soon embedded all the way inside her and she was pausing for a second as if savoring the feel of the monstrous growth inside her.

But then she was giving off a loud whimper and beginning a series of short, harsh humping motions on top of Ike. She was riding him, fucking him with increasingly rapid movements of her pretty ass. Her hands were on his chest and she was propping herself up, her full tits swaying and rolling down in front of her. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed with deep, crazed pleasure.

"I saw something once," she mumbled suddenly. "In a porno movie. Something really dirty and amazing. I didn't think it was possible."

"Tell us about it," Dan instructed, still behind her, filming the flexing of her gorgeous ass cheeks as she rode up and down on Ike's cock.

"A pretty young model. Stunningly gorgeous. In a gang of men," she went on, her voice breaking as she continued her fucking motions. "And she took two cocks. At the same time. Up her pussy. I want to try it."

Rodney was moving to one side of her as she said this. He glanced at Dan as if he couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. His cock had cooled off slightly but it was still rock-hard, and throbbing, still drooling strings of pre-cum.

"You sure?" Dan wondered, his own cock still a pulsing column of granite. "That sounds pretty crazy."

"I am crazy! I'm a fucking crazy sex-starved whore and I want to be stuffed with cock! I want two cocks up my pussy at the same time!"

Dan hesitated. He really didn't think such a thing was possible. But with his free hand he clutched his hard-on and squatted low over Holly's pumping buns. She paused her movements, lay still on top of Ike and waited. Then she felt the head of a second cock probing her inverted labia.

It was a strange sensation, but Dan forced his prick, as gently as he could, along the base of Ike's penis, the only part visible outside her pussy. He probed the inverted vee of her labia, pressed forward, and to his amazement felt the wet folds of her cunt responding, widening, opening for him. He applied more pressure, sensed her labia relaxing.

Female anatomy was really utterly amazing, he mused as he actually felt his cock-head penetrating her. The vagina was capable of such awesome elastic expansion. There was such a thing as fisting, he knew, where hands were actually inserted inside cunts. Were two cocks in a pussy really any more amazing?

He now had several inches of prick inserted on top of Ike's rock-hard penis. He pressed in several more. And then as if a switch had been thrown both he and Ike were moving, double-fucking the writhing young woman.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!" she moaned, her body slick and spasming between the two men. "Such a hot, dirty cunt I am!"

Rodney had moved far enough to witness this wild double penetration and he shook his head in disbelief. But then he was stepping around to Holly's side, sliding one hand down along her head. He was tilting her face toward his massive hard-on, forcing the bloated head between her lips. She began to suck, her mouth rammed deeper on Rodney's prick each time Dan and Ike fucked her forward.

She was a helpless fuck-doll between the three humping men. Ike and Dan rammed deeper and deeper up her ravaged pussy. Rodney's dick stretched her lips wide as it probed into her gullet. A low groan escaped her throat at the lewdness, the utter depravity of what she was doing. So many months without sex, and now she was exploring the boundaries of an eroticism she never knew existed.

The three men continued penetrating her, driving their cocks as deep as they would go into the stunning young woman. But then Dan was withdrawing, pulling his steaming prick from its double penetration of her pussy. He was grabbing the tube of lubrication that was never far away, squeezing globs of the stuff onto the puckered ring of her asshole. All this with one hand, as he continued filming. He smeared some lube along the glistening shaft of his dick then planted his glans on the circle of her sphincter.

He had to concentrate. Ike was still plowing his cock upwards into her loosened cunt and she was jerked forward in a steady motion. But he applied more and more pressure between her buns and soon her anus relaxed enough for him to penetrate her. He plowed forward, driving inch after inch of rock-hard cock up her ass.

Her moans grew louder as she felt her asshole ravaged. She was in a half swoon of excitement. The voice inside her head kept repeating over and over again a two word litany: three men, three cocks, three men, three cocks, three men, three cocks.

She felt another orgasm building, building, the sensations up through her lower body growing more and more intense. She ground her pelvis down on Ike, forced her mouth down hard on Rodney's cock each time Dan rammed deep up her ass. Until the sweet flood of release flowed through her and she closed her eyes in rapture.

It seemed to go on for long minutes but was really only a matter of seconds. But then a series of mini-climaxes kept bursting inside her until she thought she could stand no more. Her arm flailed out as if in a signal to the three rutting men. She might have called out if she hadn't had Rodney's thick cock rammed down her throat.

Dan sensed the change in her. He'd been on the verge of climax himself for some time and so he quickly eased his hard-on free of her ass and put his camera aside. He needed a breather. He stepped around to the bathroom and began to bathe his aching cock in cool water.

Rodney withdrew also, sliding his glistening prick from her mouth and letting her sink to a more prone position atop Ike. He strode around in back of Holly, glanced down at the gaping hole of her vacated asshole. Then he was crouching over her, hard-on in hand. He was plugging her ravaged anus with the head of his cock and pressing forward, pressing down. His huge prick slid easily up Holly's gaping ass.

"Hey Rodney," Ike grunted from somewhere beneath her. "Don't be too long back there. I want a piece of that asshole my own self."

Rodney did not reply. He was too deep in his own pleasure. Anal sex with a gorgeous young white woman. Double penetration. He was thinking how amazing all this was. And with a stunning beauty who was more than willing, who was hungry for it. He plowed his cock in and out of Holly's asshole, trying hard to control the sensations pouring through him.

Dan returned from the bathroom, picked up the camera, strode around in front of Holly and urged her up till he could slip his still throbbing hard-on between her lips.

And so the three men continued to penetrate Holly, until there was a groan of what seemed like protest from Ike. He was clutching Holly by her waist, forcing her up and off his hard-on. Rodney had to ease out of her asshole, Dan from her mouth.

"I almost shot off," Ike gasped. "Can't do that. Not till I've had some of that ass."

And he was struggling to his knees, moving in back of Holly as she knelt there panting, her face glistening with sweat. Dan quickly crawled under her, drew her up over his body till his cock angled up and into her pussy. Ike lodged his dick between her buns and swiftly penetrated her gaping ass.

And as the two men began yet another double penetration of the sex-dazed girl, Rodney moved into the bathroom to follow Dan's example and rinse off his throbbing cock. He was back before anyone had noticed his absence. He took up his old position in front of Holly and thrust his prick back in her mouth.

But the end of the orgy was soon in sight. All three men were having trouble restraining their orgasms. Holly was a limp and trembling sex-toy. When Ike groaned again and pulled his cock from her ass she sagged to one side and Dan gently eased her away from Rodney and onto her back.

Ike scrambled to one side of her head and let out yet another groan. He barely had time to grasp his hard-on in his fist before it seemed to recoil and fire off a huge streamer of cum that shot across Holly's face diagonally, from her chin to her opposite temple, crossing her cheek, her nose, her eye in the process.

He moved closer, on his knees, till he was pumping his prick maybe a foot above Holly's face. He began spurting out monstrous ropes of thick creamy sperm that spun and spiraled in the air for split seconds before cascading down onto Holly's features. There were audible splattering sounds as his semen splashed across her face.

One huge jet decorated her with an S-figure that began on her forehead, looped into the hollow of her eye and over the bridge of her nose before slicing in another diagonal across her cheek to her jaw. Another silver ribbon followed, almost the thickness of a finger. This one rose up her face from the corner of her mouth, crossed the first two jets over her cheek, and splashed into her eye. A fat pearly pellet hung there on her eyelash, blinding her.

But then more streamers were following, three, four, five of them, heavy, slug-like jets that angled in all directions over her face, striping her features with glittering silver ribbons. His balls seemed to hold quarts of the stuff.

"Yes! In my face! All of you! Cover me!" Holly was gasping. "Drown me in your hot sperm!"

"Son of a bitch," Rodney muttered, gazing down at Holly as Ike shot off the last of his semen.

He knelt on the other side of her, jerking his cock slowly just inches above her splattered face. And soon a thick bauble of silver cum oozed from the tip of his prick and hung there for a second before drooling down like elastic into the socket of Holly's eye. It pooled there grossly, growing deeper and deeper before the silver strand snapped and curled along her eyebrow.

A second thick glob poured free, this one with enough force to spring into her other eye. But now the sperm was oozing out in a never ending stream, heavy pearl ribbons of the stuff. And Rodney was moving his drooling cock this way and that over her face, criss-crossing her features with the creamy goo as if he was icing a cake.

Dan had retrieved his camera and was recording the obscene spectacle. His free hand primed his own prick, and before Rodney had quit painting Holly's face he too was firing off jet after jet of sizzling cock-cream, blasting wads of it at different angles up her face, each jet merging with the masses of sperm already deposited there.

While Rodney angled from side to side with his unspooling cock, Dan fired his jets from her chin to her forehead in glistening silver stripes. Her face was soon awash, utterly destroyed under the deluge of three monstrous ejaculations.

At one point she opened her mouth to speak but it was soon full to overflowing as more sperm rained down on her. Her open mouth was soon a shimmering silver maw. The sockets of her eyes were clogged and spilling excess goo down her temples.

Her head moved from side to side, as if she didn't want to miss a drop of the cascading cum. Till at last the deluge was over and her face was unrecognizable, a shimmering mass of congealing semen several millimeters thick. She was groaning softly in a kind of strange rapture.

The three men knelt around her, their giant cocks dripping pearls of spunk. They didn't speak, but just stared down at her in awe. Dan held his camera to one side, let it record the end of the obscene orgy. Holly lay between them, her bare breasts heaving softly. And for several long seconds no one moved or spoke.

But finally Dan laid his camera aside and took her by the hand. He helped her sit up, watched the semen drip from her face onto her tits and belly. Then he was gently coaxing her off the bed and back toward the near-by bathroom. Ike and Rodney followed behind, their deflating cocks swaying from side to side.

Dan led her to the shower, slid open the glass doors and stood her directly under the faucet head. But she sank slowly to her knees, backed away from the shower head to make more room in the huge cubicle. She was hauling Dan in after her, tilting her head up toward him in supplication.

"Clean me," she croaked, her voice hoarse and scratched from its residue of sperm.

"Clean you?" Dan asked, not sure what she meant.

"Clean me," she repeated, reaching up a hand to touch the underside of his softening prick.

"She wants us to piss on her," Ike suddenly stated, stepping alongside Dan with his own cock in hand.