Deprived/Depraved Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Holly croaked. "Clean me. Piss on me. I want it all. I want complete degradation. Depravity."

Dan still did nothing, simply stood there naked in front of her, gazing down at her in a state of wonder. Till Ike tilted his own cock up and began urinating on the sperm-soaked young woman.

A trickle of golden pee began splashing Holly's thighs, her stomach, her tits. And as the stream grew stronger Ike tilted his prick higher, till a solid jet of urine was splattering her neck, her chin, her face. He began to wash away the shining mass of cum coating her features.

And there was just enough room for Rodney to step forward between Ike and Dan. He followed Ike's lead, took his own penis in hand, and let out a second gold stream of piss onto Holly's gasping face.

Again she was turning her face this way and that, anxious to stay under the twin streams. Until at one point she tilted back her head, gaped open her mouth, and let the awesome deluge gush between her lips. Dan gave off a low groan and took his cock in hand. He too began to let loose a golden jet of piss, joining the other two in splattering her cheeks, her eyes, her mouth.

It had been hours since the three men had relieved themselves, and they seemed to have endless quarts of piss to unload. From time to time Holly had to dip her head to gasp in air, but otherwise she gamely kept her face up-tilted, allowing the men to drench her features with their water, to cleanse her. She gushed the golden fluid back up out of her mouth in a spurting fountain.

When at last the three huge streamers subsided she knelt there steaming in the shower stall, her hair a soaking clump down her back, her upturned face clean, glistening, pristine. Her eyes were clenched shut in a weird state of devotion.

Eventually Ike and Rodney stepped back and Dan heard them start up the shower at the other end of the stall. He continued to gaze down at Holly with a strange, speculative look in his eyes.

What had she said? That she wanted complete degradation? She seemed to have achieved it. She certainly had allowed herself to be degraded. Had welcomed it. And maybe she was now well and truly depraved. The question he now asked himself was whether the depravity was permanent or just a passing phase, the result of her two years isolation and deprivation?

He stared down at her kneeling, shining form and realized he was determined to hang around long enough to find out.

* * *

HOLLY'S EPILOGUE:

I'm no psychiatrist. I've no idea why I sometimes behave the way I do. But I suppose I can hazard a few guesses. The fundamental premise of course is one of deprivation. Being a healthy young woman, in the prime of life, with pretty strong sexual desires, it's no surprise to find that having to undergo a lengthy period of sexual deprivation I would come out at the other side rather - how shall I put it? - hungry for it, pining for it, desperate for it. The only major question, perhaps, is just how hungry, how desperate, how willing to explore some rather daring aspects of sexual behavior?

I'd always known I was a highly sexed person. By the time I married Ralph I'd had some experience of basic sex and enjoyed it greatly. It took the two years of deprivation for me to realize how profoundly I needed it, and how willing I would be to explore to the point of - dare I say it? - depravity.

But then what constitutes sexual depravity, you might ask. For some people it might be oral sex, sucking a cock, eating a pussy. For others it might be anal sex. How about sex with more than one man? Is that depraved? Or is it simply healthy sexual exploration, expanding the boundaries? After meeting Dan and his friends, after trying all kinds of sexual variations, I'm not sure any label really applies. If it feels good, if it excites you, if it doesn't hurt anyone, try it, that's my current mantra.

Is double penetration depraved? Is having two cocks up your pussy at the same time depraved? How about having three cocks inside you in every hole you posses? Is that depraved? I've experienced all of that now and all I know is I think I'm better for it, more experienced, more confident in myself.

How about letting three men ejaculate on your face? Surely that is depraved? I don't know. I don't care. How about golden showers? How about letting three men piss all over you? Okay, I suppose most people would call that depraved. But not me. Not any longer. It was dirty, yes. Perverse? Maybe. But I did it. I allowed it. In a weird way I enjoyed it. Does that make me depraved? I don't think so. Did I feel abused, degraded? No. I felt excitement. Lewd, sexy, erotic excitement.

When I was on my knees between the three beautiful men, sucking their cocks, licking their balls, masturbating them, I didn't feel used. I didn't feel abused. I felt empowered. I had three men in the palm of my hand, quite literally. They were at my mercy. I had their most precious possessions in my hands, in my mouth. They were desperately horny for me and I could have denied them at any point, said "Sorry boys, that's it, I don't feel like doing any more." They wouldn't have tried to force me. I know that in my bones.

But I didn't want to deny them. I wanted to give them pleasure, the most intense pleasure a woman can give a man. It was all down to me. I was in charge.

Why did I go down to lick their assholes? Surely that was depraved? All I can say is I wanted to do it. I wanted to do it for myself as much as for the guys. To prove to myself just how far I could go, how much I could allow myself to debase myself to give pleasure. And in the very abasement, in some strange way I also felt emboldened. Stronger. It was my choice. My decision. And I felt a response in the three men. Yes, young Ike called me some names. Did it bother me? It only excited me more. I felt immune.

What an experience. What a mind-blowing, mind-expanding experience. And for Ralph? How will he react to watching his wife triple-teamed? How will he enjoy seeing his wife's face plastered with semen? How will he react to his wife letting three men piss on her? He could want to divorce me, disinherit me, tell me I went too far. Or he could admit that I gave him what he wanted. Maybe seeing me used that way was what I deserved, he might say, after betraying him with no less than three men.

But wasn't watching me perform the whole point of this exercise? Isn't that why we paid all this money for our elaborate video system? Isn't seeing me explore the wildest areas of sex what he most desired? I think so. I hope so. But if not, I may have other options.