All Comments on 'Deprogramming Amy'

by Vaguewriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BigBeanieBigBeanieover 4 years ago
Almost brilliant

Thank you for a really good and proper length story. I enjoyed it a lot. I gave it five stars, yet it didn't grab me 100% - even though I can see you're a good writer and I wanted to fall in love with this story. That seems only fair after the effort you've put into it.

I think the issue I have with it is that underlying all the surface exhibitionist activity, there's a non-consent/reluctance bedrock to it. That's a genre I'm less comfortable with. I think I prefer my exhibitionist to be exploring her sexuality and finding her boundaries of her own volition because it is exciting and part of her personal growth, rather than as a way to escape unjustified incarceration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great exploration... well written

I think this story is a brilliant exploration. It is an extreme and over-the-top fantasy (I hope), of parent’s influence on every aspect of their children’s development, including their sexuality. And as parenting is a series of non-ending and ever-evolving explorations, both over moments and decades, so the ever-changing sexual predilections get passed down from parent-to-child, generation to generation with free abandonment. And parents are generally clueless that they’re being so influencing, And it seems to each individual parent that they are only doing what they regard as “normal.” You have wonderfully captured this, as well as demonstrated the massive personality shift that transpired as a result of this traumatic experience. I personally like the “secret agent” escape on the boat...Interesting twist.. And above all, the way you have of story telling makes me feel like your sitting across a table from me at a Starbucks recounting this take on a stormy, summer afternoon over a steamy venti skinny mocha.

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Really like it.

It works for me. All of it would work for the right people.

Your writing was exciting and captivating.

valkoinenvalkoinenalmost 3 years ago

What a delightful story! Humourous, imaginative, and a good exploration of human nature. Thanks for sharing it.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

A wonderful concept, beautifully and sensitively written. I can almost imagine it happening. A hilarous romp. 5*s without a shadow of a doubt. Thanks

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a well written tale. Well done. 5+++++stars

randomletters42randomletters422 months ago

That was me! Never forgot you! xoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous