Depths of Depravity 05: The Inspection

Story Info
The sight of your body disgusts me.
2.1k words
4.11
19.4k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The Depths of Depravity series is an anthology of short, stand-alone stories. They're written from a first- and second-person perspective, with the first-person character being a nameless, faceless, dominant man, and the second-person character a submissive woman. I've kept the physical descriptions of these characters as light as possible, so that the reader may project their own images onto them as freely as possible.

This story has themes of female objectification, degradation, humiliation, and body shaming.

_________________

"Whore Number 27, your monthly inspection will begin in ten minutes. Please prepare yourself for presentation."

The voice over the speaker startled you out of bed, causing you to bold upright.

Monthly inspection? There had been one just two weeks ago!

Scrambling out of bed, you hasten to get ready. You knew me well by now; I expected you to be ready for me when I wanted you. At least I had given you ten minutes notice this time.

Stripping down completely, you look down at yourself anxiously. Your last hair appointment was two days ago, so your legs and pussy were smooth as silk. You rush to brush your hair and touch up your makeup, hoping that I would not find it overdone. The platform heels are next, with the collar being the final touch.

Eight minutes later, you are standing in the middle of the room, completely naked except for the black collar. The red of your lips matching the colour of your heels perfectly. Your breath is a little strained, and you try to calm your racing heart. The collar around your neck suddenly feels very heavy.

You hope you hadn't forgotten anything. You hope you would pass this inspection. You hope that I would approve.

The door opens and you hear me enter. You know you are not to look at my face without permission, so you keep your eyes down. Looking at your naked tits, rising gently with each breath, waiting for me to say something.

"Assume the position."

My voice is soft, but it brooks no discussion. Silently, you raise your arms to your sides and hold them there. You spread your feet wider apart, keeping your eyes lowered.

I come closer, looking you up and down. Slowly walking around you in a circle, taking in your body. My eyes roam over you, from the untied waves of hair framing your face, down to your naked tits, over your stomach and down your legs. A smile playing on my lips as I see you struggle to hold your balance in the heels, your ass pushed back out as a result.

I take my time. Moving behind you, I lean in and brush my lips across the lobe of your ear. My warm breath washes over your neck as you feel me inhale deeply. Revelling in the heady mixture of your natural scent combined with the smell of your hair. You bite your lips as you feel the closeness of my body, the warmth of my breath sending tingles down your spine.

"You smell lovely."

You close your eyes, letting the compliment wash over you. Your lips breaking out into a smile as you hear the approval in my voice. It's what you yearn for so badly - to hear that I find you desirable. It's what you do everything for; those few moments of approval from me are all the validation you need to justify it.

You gasp as you feel my fingers running up the sides of your torso. Starting at the hips, I gently glide them up, watching you struggle to keep your arms outstretched as I brush them over your ribs. Exhaling as you feel my touch move around to the back, over your shoulders and down your spine, resting over your ass cheeks.

"Hmm."

It's a single noise, but it gets your heart racing again. You know me well by now.

"What do we have here, whore?" My voice is soft but it makes your breath catch in your throat.

"Sir?" Your own voice is barely above a whisper.

"Look at this." You feel me pinch your ass and bite your lips from letting out a yelp. "This is quite unacceptable. We'll need to put you on a stricter workout regimen. Do you think an ass like this is something to be proud of?"

My words are still soft, but they cut into you like daggers. You know what I am doing, but you can't help respond to it. I know exactly which buttons to push, which insecurities of yours to exploit. I know what effect it has on you.

SLAP!

You cry out, more in surprise than in pain, the sound of my hand on your ass shaking you out of your thoughts.

"I asked you a question whore. Do you think an ass like this is something to be proud of? Have you been doing the prescribed number of squats every day?"

Your ass is stinging as you struggle to respond. "Y-yes Sir. I do my best. Please give me another chance, I'll do better next time, Sir please..."

"Quiet! Your best is not enough. Clearly, you aren't intelligent enough to know what's best for you. Luckily for you, I don't expect you to be intelligent. Expecting that from a brainless whore like you would be useless. That's why all you have to do is follow my instructions. And it seems like you aren't even capable enough of doing that properly."

My words sting, like I know they would. "Look at how saggy your ass cheeks are. It's disgusting. What man would want to look at this? What man would want to touch this? I would say all you are good for is to get fucked, but...you are too ugly even for that. The thought of bending you over and watching those ass cheeks slap back against me as I fuck you is sickening. It makes me gag. I wouldn't even be able to get hard because of that sight. Why should I give you another chance? Clearly you can't appreciate the chances you have been given so far. I should just throw you back into the brothel I bought you from. That's what you deserve, isn't it?"

"No! No, Sir please! Please don't do that, I'll do better next time, I promise! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I'm not good enough for your eyes Sir, I'll try harder. Please don't let me go, I'll do anything..."

You're begging now, the desperation in your voice evident. Your chest heaving, your tits bouncing up and down as you try to steady yourself. Sobbing as you try to convince me of your worth.

SLAP! You cry out again, as feel the sting of my hand, on your other ass cheek this time.

"I told you to be quiet, whore. I'm not done yet. There is a lot more wrong with you that you need to know, to learn your place."

I walk around to your front. Looking at your tear streaked face, your whimpering lips, your sniffling nose as you try to stem the tears.

"And what is this supposed to be? You call these udders your tits?" My hands cup them, my thumbs brushing the nipples as I hold them higher and closer together. "A real woman - a woman worthy of my attention - has tits that are bigger. Tits that are firmer, that are held up here without any support. Look at what happens to yours without my hands." I let go, and your tits slide back down slightly, your nipples pointing to the sides.

I snort disparagingly, and repeat the motion. Holding the tits together, and letting them go. Again and again, driving home into you how you utterly fail to meet my expectations. Laughing every time they sink down to their original position after I let go from holding them up. "What do you have to say about that, whore?"

Your face is red, burning with shame at the blatant disregard with which I manhandle your body. Tears flowing freely again as you keep your eyes lowered, watching me maul and play with your naked torso. The hatred you feel at my words is matched only by the hatred you have for yourself, knowing that I am right. Knowing that everything I am saying is true, knowing that you are not good enough, that you will never be good enough.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Sir. Please, I'll do anything. Don't throw me out, I will improve, I'll do anything for you Sir. I'll do anything to make you happy, I know I am not worthy of your attention. Please, Sir, I am so sorry."

"Good. At least you know your place. A saggy ass, flat, uneven tits, and now this." My hand moves on your stomach, pinching at your waist. "Ugh. I think we need to take another look at your diet too. You've put on weight in the last two weeks, haven't you whore? It's quite unsightly. Are you trying to be unfuckable? That's the only use you have, if you can't maintain yourself for that one purpose, I'll have no choice but to start selling you to the highest bidder. Not that that would get me a lot of money, but at this point, I think I should just cut my losses. Your figure is absolutely hideous to look at, let alone fuck.

"You are not a person. You are not important. You are a whore. Your only purpose is to be fucked. And this" - I slap your ass again - "or this" - I slap your tit, making you wince - "is not fuckable. Neither is this." I pinch your stomach again. You're a pig, Number 27. Nothing but an ugly pig, who can't help herself but give in to her most base, animalistic desires. Who can't control herself. Who hates herself yet expects others to love her, to want her. You should be disgusted with yourself. I would never fuck someone who looks like you."

I know you are reaching your limit. I push you a bit harder. "I don't even want to continue. I know that if I inspect your pussy, all I will find is a used up hole that has been fucked beyond recognition. Gaping and dripping greedily, waiting for the next cock who decides to use it as a warm fleshlight to masturbate and cum into. I don't want to look at that. Looking at the rest of you, I can imagine what that is like. No wonder you are so desperate for attention - the only reason anyone would ever think about you is if they need to cum so badly that any used up piece of trash will do. Nobody has ever gone down on you, have they? How can they, when you look so hideous down there? Why would they, when there are so many more better, hotter women than you who deserve that attention. You are simply not good enough. Say it!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Sir, I'm so sorry. Please...please forgive me for being worthless. Please. I know I am not good enough. Please..." You are openly crying now, your words slurred and barely coherent over your sobs.

I decide that that's enough.

"And yet..." my voice gets softer as I reach down between your legs. "You love it, don't you."

It wasn't a question. Your breath catches again as you feel my fingers brush over your smooth mound. "My little slut loves it when I pay attention to her, even if it is to humiliate her." Another gasp escapes your lips as you feel my thumb circle your smoot clit, pushing down lightly on the hood. Your tears subside as you feel my fingers spread your lips open, pushing into you slowly. My thumb continuing to slowly circle your clit as my fingertips flick back and forth inside your pussy. Your sobs turning into moans as I take them out and raise them to your face, your wetness evident on them.

You look at them, and slowly, as if in a trance, you lean forward and part your lips. Reaching out with your tongue as you taste yourself on me.

"Good girl." My voice is a whisper now. "Show me how grateful you are for that attention. Show me how wet and needy it makes you. Show me how much you love this."

I lower your arms slowly and cup your face, wiping away your tears and making you look at me. I see the uncertainty in your eyes, the fear of rejection. I see the doubt lingering, as you wonder how much did I mean of what I had said. I see your yearning for acceptance.

I lean forward and kiss you. "You're beautiful, my love. Thank you for trusting me enough to do this. I hope it gave you what you needed."