Depths of Depravity 04: The Poker Game

Story Info
You were to be the evening's entertainment.
2.3k words
4
28.5k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The Depths of Depravity series is an anthology of short, stand-alone stories. They're written from a first- and second-person perspective, with the first-person character being a nameless, faceless, dominant man, and the second-person character a submissive woman. I've kept the physical descriptions of these characters as light as possible, so that the reader may project their own images onto them as freely as possible.

This story has themes of group sex, female objectification, humiliation, rape, and misogyny.

*****

You were to be the evening's entertainment.

I had told you what to expect, and you had gotten ready accordingly. Everything about your appearance was in line with the role you would play. The makeup on your face was cheap and trashy - eyes overdone with mascara like a street corner whore begging to draw attention to herself. Your lips were painted a dark red, accentuating their plumpness. Your clothes reflected your easiness: a thin white tube top stretched over your tits, the absence of a bra making your nipples stand out through the fabric. A low waisted pink skirt that was more of a belt: barely covering your ass. No panties - there was no point. They would be ripped to shreds very quickly into the evening anyway.

It would be easy to think that you had dressed up this way. But that would be a mistake. This was your fantasy. By day, you were a respectable, ambitious woman. Someone with goals and class. Someone who commanded fear and admiration from her peers.

But at night, you needed to stop being that person. You needed to let go, to surrender yourself to the most depraved, filthy fantasies you could think of. You needed to liberate yourself from the confines of respectability and lose yourself in the depravity of submission.

For most people, those fantasies would remain fantasies. But we were not most people.

I had planned it all with you. A group of men hired for this night specifically. We'd had them tested, and told them what their limits were. They knew what to expect. Now, it was your turn. Just one step left.

You tentatively put the pill between your legs and raised the glass of water to your lips. This was it. The first step in your submission. You knew the pill would take effect quickly. Lowering your inhibitions, relaxing you, making you crave more, helping you sink into your role better. You would still be in your senses - in fact, your senses would be enhanced. You would still remember everything the next day.

You were to stand in the corner as we started our game. Waiting patiently, as your mind started to feel the first effects of the pill. Silently watching me joke and laugh with these men, men who you would normally not look at twice during the day. A construction worker. A plumber. A mechanic. A janitor. Men who were loud and uncivilized, whose paths would never cross with yours normally. And now, they were the ones ignoring you.

You were not to speak until spoken to. You were no longer in command. You were no longer worthy of an opinion. Your job was to stay silent and serve.

When needed, you would be summoned with a gesture. A tap of an empty glass, indicating that you are to scurry and refill it. Or a snap of the fingers and unzipping of jeans, to tell you to crawl over and silently take the man's cock in your mouth. He would continue playing, continue talking and laughing, completely ignoring you as you greedily took his cock in your mouth. It didn't matter if it was big or small, it didn't matter if it smelled, or if it was sweaty. Your thoughts about it didn't matter. You existed to serve. You would suck eagerly, quietly. Looking up at him, hoping he would glance down at you. Hoping he would acknowledge you in some way, even if it is to slap your face or grope your tits. Getting more and more turned on the more he continues to ignore you, your pussy getting wetter and wetter. You wouldn't have even noticed him as you passed him in your offices. You would have been too busy to stop and speak to a janitor mopping the floors of your business. Your pussy would be throbbing, knowing that your current position was, in some way, befitting a woman like you. Between his legs, dressed like a whore, ignored by the same kind of man, as you sucked his sweaty, smelly cock ravenously. Slathering his balls with your spit and smearing his wet shaft over your face, worshipping it desperately. Pushing your tits against his thighs in a silent plea for his approval.

You wouldn't get it. He would just cum in your mouth and kick you away. You would scurry back to your corner, waiting to be summoned by the next man who needed a hole to cum in. Shame filling your heart as you realized the reason you were not acknowledged was because you weren't good enough. Determined to improve with the next cock. Perhaps then he would pay attention to you.

As the game reaches its end, I stand up and look at you. Your knees are sore from crawling between the men's legs. Your mascara is starting to run down your cheeks, thanks to the more brutal men who had fucked your face. Your top is soaked from the drool dripping down your chin. I tell you to come over to the table as I clear the cards away. Your head swimming in your drugged state, you comply. I tell you to lie down on top of the table, on your back, and spread your legs open.

You hope that the dim light would mask the redness on your face as you obey. The wooden table is hard on your back, but you barely notice. Heart beating, you slowly spread your legs. Your feet hanging off either side. Surrounded by nameless, faceless men. All looking down at you as your skirt rides up. Your nipples rock hard as they poke through your shirt. Tits rising and falling rapidly as you try and remember to breathe.

I reach down between your legs and touch you. You bite your lips and close your eyes, exhaling as you feel my fingers spread your lips open. Trying to hold back a moan as you feel me run them up and down the length of your slit, and over the hood of your clit. Circling it, scraping my nails on the sensitive inner lips, making you want to squirm as you try to get my fingers inside of you. Your juices flowing shamelessly, down between your ass cheeks, staining the table as you try to hold yourself still. Letting out an involuntary yelp as I slap your pussy, whimpering as I tell you to behave.

I go first, of course. You hear me take off my jeans. You knew I would be rock hard, and you cannot wait. Through your hooded eyes, you can barely see me as I move between your legs. But you can feel me. You feel me rub the tip of my cock on your clit. You feel my hands pulling your thighs open and gripping them for leverage as I slide the head in.

Arching your back, gritting your teeth, your lust overtakes you as you give in. "Please, please fuck me. Please give it to me, I need it, oh god, please. I need it so badly. I need to be fucked, I need to be used. Fuck me!"

Your voice is hoarse with desire, dripping with desperation. You would be ashamed at how needy you sound, if you weren't so aroused. The men around you laugh, but you don't care. All that matters is that I am granting your request. A wave of satisfaction overcomes you as you feel me slide in, inch by inch. Filling you up, your wet sloppy pussy welcoming my cock as it stretches you out. You don't care who is watching. You don't care what a pathetic sight you make. You don't care that you are surrounded by anonymous strangers stroking themselves as they watch a once-respectable woman be reduced to a whimpering, trashy whore who would do anything for cock. All that matters is that I am paying attention to you. That I am fucking you. That my cock is buried to its hilt in your pussy.

Through your drug fuelled haze, you hear me tell the men to start. You feel your top pulled down, your tits being groped. Your vision blocked by the man who positioned himself near your head, his cock slapping your cheek as he tells you to open his mouth. Without thinking, you comply. Thinking was for important people, for people who mattered. Right now, the only way you mattered was because your holes were useful for making cocks cum. You were not required to think.

Swallowing his cock eagerly, you moan in wanton abandon. Feeling me thrust in and out, your body starts to get used to being fucked at both ends. Your nipples are already swollen from being pinched and twisted but you don't care. Two men are on either side of you, telling you to jerk them off while you blow the third in your mouth. Feeling my cock twitch as it picks up pace in your wet pussy. All you can do is obey.

What a sexy, slutty, pathetic sight you make. Servicing four cocks at once, one in each hand, one in your mouth, while mine fucks your tight cunt. Moaning and grunting like a bitch in heat, wanting more, begging for more. Not caring that your jaw was sore and stiff, not caring that your tits were bruised from being slapped and twisted. Not caring about the vulgar, filthy words you were being called by the men using you. It just turned you on more.

I pull out and tell you to get up and on the floor on all fours. Panting, your spit drooling down your chin, you do as you're told, knowing what I have in mind. I ask the men who wants to fuck your pussy next. You don't see who I pick. It doesn't matter.

He lies down on the floor below you. You slowly position your cunt over his rock hard dick. Gripping the turgid shaft, barely able to contain your excitement at the thought of taking all of it in. Feeling him push up and invade your pussy walls, screaming as he rams into you in one deep thrust.

Gasping at the sudden feeling of fullness, you feel another cock poking at your asshole. You push back desperately. Willing it to go in. Willing yourself to relax. Desperate to feel wanted.

The feeling is unlike anything else you've ever felt before. As the cock breaks past your opening and slides in, you feel your hair pulled back. Stretching your neck, pulling your head up as both your holes get filled. Feeling the cocks alternate their strokes as they violate your pussy and ass. Opening your mouth eagerly as you see the third cock in front of your face.

"Yes! Please use me. Fuck my face, fuck my ass, fuck that pussy! I want to feel like a slut, I want to be used like a whore. Slap my face, slap my ass as you fuck it, tell me what a whore I am, please call me a whore. I want your cocks, I need your cocks, I need it so bad..."

Your words are starting to become incoherent. It doesn't matter. This is what you wanted. As the men pick up pace, you do as well. Pushing back into every thrust, moaning and drooling over the cock in your mouth, your hands stroking the men off on your sides as they await your turn. Your ass burning as it screams in protest. All you feel is wanted.

The first man is about to cum. His cock in your mouth, you feel his cum building in his balls. Fuelling your desperation. You fuck your mouth on his cock harder, feeling him push past your throat as you do your best to not gag on it. Your tits swinging obscenely as you feel his balls contract on your chin. Your eyes widening as he holds your head in place and, with a loud groan, empties his load down your throat. Rope after rope of hot jizz shooting into you, straight into your stomach, as you do your best to swallow it all. Holding you down as you struggle to breathe, until he has emptied all of himself into you. Your mascara running freely down your face as you choke on his dick.

He lets you up for air and moves away. Another cock replaces him. You have no time to recover.

The man in your pussy is next to cum. With a final grunt, he pushes himself into you all the way in once more, shooting deep into you. Your pussy spasming as your own orgasm overtakes you, feeling your ass squeeze the cock inside it as well. Pulsating around the shafts, milking them, needing that cum. Your pussy walls absorbing it all as he paints your inside. The cock in your ass starts to cum as well. You feel him pull out, and spray his load all over your back. Your ass reflexively pushes back, your asshole winking desperately at the sudden feeling of emptiness in you. Knowing that it will be soon filled again with another nameless cock, silently begging for it as you feel the cum splatters on your back.

This is what you wanted. This is who you were. A mindless fucktoy, covered in cum, spit, and bruises. Rubbing your own clit as your ass and pussy gets violated, cumming again and again over strangers' cocks filling your every hole, moaning in drug induced lust as you hear them tell you what a nasty slut you are. Licking their cocks, their assholes, their balls. Feeling them surround you and cum all over your face. Scooping it with your fingers and licking them clean. Slurping it off the disgusting floor. Anything for their approval. Anything to matter.

This was where you belonged. You couldn't be happier.