Derek

Story Info
Mom and Son Incest.
3.7k words
4.51
81.5k
93

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Derek, I am 6'2", quite handsome with blonde curly hair, and a senior in high school. Maybe I'm only half mature but trying to become an adult. My mother is Susan. She is 5'4". blonde and vivacious. Her age is 37 but could pass for late 25. My father is Samuel. He is 42 but could pass for 10 years older. He is out of town a couple of days a week with his work. Not much else to say about him.

As most young men do, I brag about sex exploits that I haven't had. However, I am not a virgin due to one girl in my class at school. That was fun but very quick. One day 5 of us guys were talking about MILF's, Or Mothers I'd Like to Fuck.. They all agreed that my mother was definitely a MILF. I had not thought of her in that way until then.

That Friday evening, I was sitting there in my silk tight boxers watching TV. We are a very casual family with our clothing in front of each other. As Mom walked by in her sexy little nightie, she passed by the lamp, giving me a beautiful view of breasts. I thought to myself, "WOW! The guys are right. Mom is as cute as they come!"

As Mom walked back in the living room and sat down, I said, "Mom, tomorrow I will stay home and help you with the yard work, Looks like there is a lot to do."

Mom says, "I would really appreciate that! Think you can get up before noon?"

I get up and go over to sit next to her on the sofa. I turn toward her and lay my arm across her shoulders. As my hand gently rubs her upper arm I say, "I will do anything for my favorite girl." I lean over and kiss her cheek while sneaking a look down her cleavage. Then I get up and go to my room and masturbate while thinking of Mom.

The next morning, I put on track shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. I'm ready to work by 10 AM. Mom has on athletic shorts and a crop top. I can see that she is bra-less. I mow the lawn and edge it while Mom works in the flower gardens. As she bends over, her top hangs down and I can see her breasts hanging down. Her cute little ass sways back and forth as she works.

We finish up by 2 PM and Mom brings out some cold lemonade with sandwiches. We sit on the shaded patio talking about school and my friends.

I say, "Mom, I would like you to help me develop some more adult skills. Maybe you can teach me to dance. Not the way we all dance now but the older ways like a waltz or maybe country swing, where you are holding the girl. I want to learn how to treat a girl like a Princess. Show me how to take a woman to dinner and how to act all thru the date. I want all women to see me as respectful and caring but also fun. Will you help me learn to be a Prince?"

Mom looks at me in awe and says, "WOW! That's a tall order for the little kid that I raised. I would be so pleased to help you mature more. When do you want to start?"

I say, "Whenever Dad is gone on business next. You can show me how to dance and what music to dance to. Then maybe we could work on a Dinner Date."

Mom says, "This is so great! Your Father hasn't danced with me in years and seldom takes me to dinner. I am proud to be your Dancing Partner and your Dinner Date. We will start Monday evening."

I come home from school Monday afternoon to the sound of nice, slow, quiet, music playing. I enter the Living Room to see Mom in a short yellow sun dress with her hair in a pony tail.

Mom says, "Hi my new Dancing Partner. This is how I dressed for dancing when I was in High School." She twirled in her dress showing me her legs.... and her bikini panties.

I sat my books down and said, "I am ready to dance with a hot chick like you!" We smile and give each other a light kiss.

Mom shows me how to hold her properly and leads me for several steps. I then slowly take over and after a few miscues I am slow dancing with her. It is so much easier than I thought it would be. I am really enjoying holding my mother in my arms while dancing around. I smile at her and lean forward and give her a light kiss on her lips.

I say, "This is wonderful. I love dancing with you this way. Show me a little bit if the Swing dancing now."

Mom says, "Just move your feet slightly to the beat. When you let go of my hand I will swing back and then forward. If you squeeze my left or right hand I will twirl that way. Let's start with a slower song and the speed up as we dance."

After about 30 minutes we have a nice Rythm and speed up with Mom twirling back and forth. As she twirls faster her skirt rises and I see that cute ass in her bikini panties. I'm feel my cock rising and have to stop for a break.

I say, "Gosh that was fun. And I sure enjoy seeing those cute little panties you are wearing."

Mom slaps my shoulder and says, "I'm your mother. You aren't supposed to look at my panties."

I say, "Anytime a hot chick like you shows me her panties I am going to look! Twirl and show me one more time. You are a beautiful young woman!"

Mom blushes and twirls several times in front of me. She says, "That's enough for now. I need to take a break."

I say, "Thanks so much for the dancing lesson. It is so much fun. We need to do that regular. Can we set up a dinner date soon? I need to learn some etiquette for that for sure."

Mom says, "Your father will be gone again Thursday night. How about a dress up dinner at the Country Club. We have a membership there but your father never takes me. It would be quite special."

I get up and give mom a big hug. I say, "That is exactly the type of date I would learn from. Thanks." I give Mom a nice gentle kiss on her lips.

Mom looks in my eyes and touches her lips. She turns and quietly walks away.

On Thursday I dress up in a coat and tie. I know that I am looking sharp. Mom comes into the living room with a slinky form fitting blue dress and her blonde hair shining. She looks totally beautiful and sexy.

I come over to Mom and take her in my arms saying, "Is my Princess ready for her carriage? I am so proud to have you for my date tonight!"

We have a wonderful dinner together. Mom tells me, "You are doing wonderful. Always keep the conversation on the woman and keep the compliments flowing. You have matured so much lately. Should we take a walk around the lake?"

We are walking slowly with our arms around each other, We come to a quiet private area and I stop and turn Mom toward me.

I say, "Mom, this is kind of embarrassing, but I really need to learn how to kiss perfectly. I feel like I'm slobbering on the girl when I kiss. Will you help me?"

Mom looks at me hesitantly saying, "I'm not sure of that, You don't think you can learn that on your own?"

I say, "I just want to do everything perfectly for the woman. Please help me."

Mom turns her face up and I slowly put my lips on hers. As we kiss, I graze my tongue along her lips. Mom slowly opens her lips, and my tongue touches hers. Our kiss turns deeper, and I can tell she is enjoying this. I place my hand gently on her cheek and look into her eyes showing her how I feel.

Mom says, "After that kiss, there is nothing else I could teach you. You kiss your Princess perfectly."

I lower my head again kissing her. This time her mouth opens immediately and our tongues dance together.

We slowly walk back to the car with our arms around each other and drive home.

As we enter the house I say, "Thank you, Mom. This has been such a wonderful night. It is exactly what I have needed to mature. You are my perfect Princess."

Mom says, "Yes, I enjoyed the evening tremendously. Maybe even too much."

We hug each other with another deep, sweet, long, kiss and go to our bedrooms. Naturally I was masturbating as I recalled the kisses.

On Saturday during dinner with Mom and father I say, "I need to start seriously looking at colleges. I really would like to visit a couple of them before I commit to one. It probably would have to be an overnight visit."

Father says, "I probably would have trouble working it into my schedule. Maybe your mother would like to accompany you."

I look at Mom as she answers, "I would enjoy that. When would you like to go, Son?"

I say, "Can we leave next Thursday and come back Friday?"

We all agree and make our plans.

On Tuesday evening I dance with Mom for a long time. We are both wearing shorts and Mom is braless under her halter top. After a white I take my shirt off saying that I am hot, I hold Mom closer than before with my hand on her lower back. I slowly stroke her back and she sighs. I lean down and receive a wonderful full kiss with nice tongue action from her. I lean down and give her light kisses on her neck and then I softly nibble her ear. I hear another sigh and she presses her body tighter to mine. I slowly move my hand lower to the top of her ass. I am sure that she feels my hard-on pressed into her lower stomach. We dance like this for several minutes and then she stops.

Mom says, "We had better take a break, I am really enjoying the sensual nature of this. You know exactly how to make a woman feel like a Princess. She gives me another very sensuous kiss and says goodnight.

I say, "Mom, don't forget to pack your bikini for Thursday. We will find a nice hotel with a pool. Let's leave early Thursday morning.

We leave early on Thursday for our 3-hour trip. We make my appointment at the college for 12:30 and spend 2 hours checking everything out. We then check into the hotel. We had to get a king size bed as they had no double queens available. We change into our swimwear. Mom wears her bikini and I wear short, tight trunks but not quite a speedo. Mom spends an hour sunning with her top strap untied while I lay beside her. She has tucked the bottom up where her ass cheeks showed. I am really enjoying the show.

After an hour we jump in the pool and enjoy the coolness of the water. We swim a while and then play together, dunking and splashing each other. I catch Mom from behind and hold her tight against me. As she laughs and moves, my hard cock is rubbing between her ass cheeks. She starts moving her ass up and down while giggling. She definitely is enjoying it, so I slide my hands up to cup her breasts. Mom leans her head back on me and sighs. I softly massage her breasts through her top holding her against me.

Mom slips out of my arms and swims down the length of the pool. She swims back and says, "I'm going in to take a nap, I've had enough sun for awhile.

We go up to our room and change. Mom puts on her shorts and crop top with no bra, and I wear just my tight silk boxers. We lay on the bed, and I slide over to spoon with her. We try to nap but I can only think of Mom's hot body against me. After several minutes I lay my arm over her. Her ass cuddles into my crotch. I immediately get hard, and I am sure that she can feel it. I try not to move. In a few minutes I slide my hand up under her top and cup her breast. Mom's breathing deepens as I softly roll her nipple between my thumb and finger. I move to her other breast and receive a nice sigh from Mom. In a couple of minutes Mom moves her hand back to my hard-on and rubs it. She moves to her back as we continue our explorations, and she gives me a most wonderful sexual kiss with our tongues dancing. I reach and slide my boxers down and free my cock for Mom's hand. I slide her top up and begin kissing and massaging her breasts. As she tightens her hand on my hard cock, I start kissing her face and neck. Mom gives me one more deep passionate kiss and the moves down to take my cock in her mouth.

I have never had oral sex before. I had researched it extensively on the internet but that could never explain the feelings of my cock being sucked by my mother. The tongue swirls, the depths of her mouth, watching the action, all proved to be everything possible with sex. I felt that wonderful sensation as my cum started building. Mom sucked me deeper as I exploded into her mouth. She swallows as fast as she can and the looks up smiling at me with cum running down her chin. She comes up to give me a kiss making sure that I taste my own cum.

Mom says, "That is the first time that I had ever swallowed cum, You taste delicious!"

We hold each other tightly kissing passionately. I cannot believe what just happened. I help Mom take her top and shorts off and we lay there naked stroking each other. I move my hand to her pussy and slide my fingers thru her slit. She is so wet, and I bring my hand up to taste her.

I say, "Mom, I have never had oral sex before, but I have read about it. Please let me know what to do." I give her a wonderful sexy kiss with my tongue tasting myself, and then I move down between her legs.

Mom says, "I have not had oral sex on me before but always wanted it. Let's learn together."

I remember to keep my tongue soft as I lick the length of her slit. I am surprised at how good it tastes. I lick the entire outside of her pussy including the crevice on each side along her legs. I lick back up her slit and was surprised to feel her clit swelling. I softly sucked on it and then flicked it with my tongue, I heard a moan come from Mom. I sucked on it for a couple of minutes feeling it grow as Mom was really enjoying it, I rolled my bottom lip over it and sucked it again. Mom started panting and then clamped her legs around my head holding me tightly to her pussy, She almost screamed as her climax hit her as she held my face in her pussy, I was so proud to be the first to ever give my Mom a climax like this. She brought me up to her, holding me tightly to her. Her passion came thru as she almost began crying.

Mom says, " I always thought that sex could be this good! Thank you, Son, for bringing this to me!"

I was on cloud nine with my Mom complimenting me this way. We kissed sweetly as we came down from our high. We held each other tightly and eventually fell asleep in each others' arms.

We woke up an hour later. Mom gives me a wonderful smile and says, "Let's get a shower together and then go have a special dinner."

We thoroughly enjoy our shower with exploration of each other. I really enjoyed Mom washing my cock making it grow to full length again. She says, "We will take care of this later, Son. I sure do admire this nice cock you have. Guess I did a very good job making you."

As we are eating dinner mom says, "I think you understand my relationship with your father. He is a good man and I do have a love for him. He is a very good provider but has become very boring in the bedroom. He has me give him a blowjob until he gets hard. He won't let me suck him off or give me oral as he thinks it is gross. I know that someday you will find your Princess and I will find my Prince. I don't mean each other. We will each have someone we really love. We know that we aren't supposed to have sex with each other but let's continue as it is so wonderful. We can keep it quiet from everyone and have our fun."

We go back to the hotel. We kiss deeply and passionately and start undressing each other. I am the luckiest man in the world having such a beautiful, wonderful Mom. Her face is so cute, and her body is perfect. As I remove her top and blouse I stop to admire her perfect breasts. I softly massage them as I roll her nipples with my thumb and fingers. She raises her lips to mine as our passion climbs. We slide each others pants and underwear off and press our bodies together, My cock is at full length as Mom strokes it. She leans over to lick the precum off the head. Mom sticks her tongue out to me so I can taste it also. We passionately kiss and then lay on the bed.

Mom says, "Pace yourself now. We are in no hurry. You need to learn self-control so that we can have sex for a long time. When you need to back off just lay beside me while we kiss. And yes, I also want to begin with oral sex."

As our passion builds, I slide down between Mom's legs. I now have an idea what I need to do. It's only a few minutes before her clit is begging for more play, As I suck harder on her clit and roll my lower lip over it Mom goes over the edge for a strong climax. Again, she holds my head tightly into her pussy and she rolls with it, moaning the whole time. When it is complete Mom brings me up for deep passionate kisses.

Mom says, "Never have I imagined sex to be so thrilling. Thank you so much, Derek.

Mom moves down my body slowly. kissing her way and lightly sucking on my nipples. She tongues my belly button and moves down to my cock. I feel her lick up my shaft and then gently suck on my cockhead as she twirls her tongue around it. Then she licks down my shaft to my balls, licking them and softly sucking on them. I feel her tongue travel further down to my anus and then back to nip on my balls. My cock is the biggest it has ever been with this action. Mom then begins sucking my cock, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth, until I feel my cock head enter her throat. I can feel the beginnings of a climax starting so I hold her face from moving until the feelings subsided. Mom then moves up and straddles me. She slides her pussy lips along my hard cock several times until she is dripping wet. She then lifts up and I watch as Mom slowly lowers her pussy onto my hard cock. She slowly engulfs it as it slides deeper until our pubic bones meet. Wow! I can't believe that I am actually fucking my beautiful Mom! She starts moving her cute ass and my cock gets harder yet. We slowly fuck and I watch the sensations on Mom's face knowing that she is totally enthralled by it. After a few minutes I have to hold her still against my stomach as I feel my climax building again. She lays there quivering and panting. When we start moving again Mom goes wild with her fucking. She raises up to slam her pussy hard down against me.

After twenty minutes I tell Mom, "I have to come now Mom!"

She starts rolling her clit along my shaft until we both came simultaneously. Moaning deeply, our climaxes sweep us both higher than we ever had been. I erupt several shots of cum deep into Mom's pussy while feeling so much love for her. She collapses on top of me, and I hold her so tightly.

After awhile, we roll sideways and I pull the sheet over us. I fall asleep holding Mom with my soft cock still inside her pussy.

The next morning, we shower together. As we talk we both agree the sex last night was absolutely perfect. As we soap each other our passion rises again. We dry each other and go back to the bed.

Kissing and holding Mom I feel so much a man. I lay on top while Mom reaches between us to guide my hard cock back into her pussy. We know that our inhibitions are gone as we slowly fuck together. Mom locks her beautiful legs around my ass holding me in tight. Soon our passion is high, I move up to where my cock is rubbing hard on Mom's clit. As we roll over our climax's we moan deeply as we wrap our arms tightly around each other.

Mom says, "I'm going to keep your cum in my pussy all the way home."

I say, "Dad doesn't know that I verbally committed to this University yesterday. We should tell him that we will visit the next one next week and have another private time together."