Derek Pt. 02

Story Info
Derek, Chris, and I...it's like a dream.
2.3k words
4.61
13.1k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
300 Followers

After all the drinking last night, I had only finally woken up because of my phone chiming out of control. Karen sent me a message saying she was letting me sleep while she and the rest of the guests went to town to buy some groceries and other supplies for the BBQ late this afternoon. Then, everybody else started blowing up my phone dishing about last night and the hot hunk called Derek. I finally pulled myself out of bed because of the bright light cascading into the guest room, turning my phone off.

There was a small bathroom attached to the guest room so I thought I'd take a quick shower. I thought about Derek coming to the room last night and making me suck his big cock as the warm water sprayed over my body. My hand moved down my chest and stomach. I was going to jack my growing cock when there came a knock at the bathroom door. I wiped the water from my face as Chris poked his head in.

Chris was grinning as he walked in and closed the door, flicking the lock. He was wearing only a pair of boxers and they quickly fell to the floor as he slipped into the shower stall with me.

"I see you didn't go to town with the others," I said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Ben and Ray were talking about buying some kind of weird rainbow unicorn mask and I was too hung-over to deal with their crazy shit. They are planning on doing something with whipped cream and hot sauce at the BBQ later. I just took some aspirin and laid back down."

"They are out of control," I said with a laugh.

"You left me on the couch last night," he said with an exaggerated frown as he grabbed at my half-hard cock.

His hand ran over my cockhead and down the shaft, finally cupping and caressing my balls. He leaned in and nuzzled my neck.

"Y'all were wasted. All those shots y'all made trying to get that hot straight boy drunk. What was his name?" I said, acting naive.

"Danny? Darren? No, Derek, I think. Yeah, Derek," answered Chris. "He is really hot. I mean, he could be a model. I bet he is one. Gawd, he had a huge bulge in those skin-tight jeans."

Chris was grinding his hips into my thigh, I could feel his cock slipping and sliding against me. He started biting at my ear and neck, licking along my jaw line. He made a soft groan as his hands ran up my side. I knew the thought of Derek was making him hot.

Chris was average height with a tight thin body, with just barely a hint of muscle. He kept his blond hair just past his shoulders and seemed to have tan regardless of the time of year. His best feature was his big bubble butt. If he hid his relatively small cock and balls between his legs, he'd look like a pretty fucking sexy girl. He had a pretty smile and sexy thick lips. He was like the perfect twinky boy.

I leaned in and licked at his ear as my hands ran across his round bubble butt. Fuck, he had the yummiest ass.

"I bet you'd like to watch me sucking Derek's big straight cock, wouldn't you?"

"You know, I would. I want to suck you off while I watched you swallowing his big cock." Chris replied. "Hell, I want to suck your cock while he rams my tight ass."

I turned around and shut off the shower. I grabbed a towel and ran it over me and through my hair. I did the same to Chris, and then pulled him into the bedroom. I sat him on the edge of the bed and fell to my knees. He was so hot running his fingers through his long damp hair. I told him to put his feet on my shoulders as I pushed his legs back. My tongue zeroed in on his round ass. I licked up and down his slick smooth asscrack.

"Think about that big straight hunk working your ass, baby," I said, pulling away from his sweet ass for a second and spreading his cheeks. "I bet that big straight man almost creams when he sees that fat round ass bouncing past him, baby. I bet he wants to spit on this tight hole and fuck it." I said, then I spit a few times on the winking hole in front of me.

Chris groaned as I pushed my tongue into his tight hole, spit running down his crack. I lapped around his center then started to shallowly tongue-fuck him. His ass tightened and grabbed at my tongue. Chris whimpered and reached for my head.

"Oh, fuck," he cried, as I worked on his asshole. "Fuck me!"

I pulled away and stood up. I licked two of my fingers and pushed them gently into his hole. I pushed my other arm under and around his torso as I faced him. My finger slipped easily into his spit-slick ass. My face was inches from him as his hips pushed against my fingers.

"You want that straight man in your ass, baby," I softly growled.

Chris stared at me, whimpering and nodding.

"Fucking tell me," I demanded as I pushed my fingers deeper into him. "Fucking tell me you want Derek to fuck that twink boy pussy. Fucking say it."

"I want Derek to fuck my boy pussy," he hoarsely begged. "I want that fucking big straight cock pounding me. I want to be fucked like all those girls he's fucked. That big straight man filling my ass like I was some hot young chick."

"Close your eyes and don't fucking open them," I commanded.

I then wondered if I should lock the door before I fucked this hot begging twink. I looked toward the door and my jaw dropped. Derek was standing in the doorway. He was only wearing boxers with a long dishtowel in his hands. He must have been in the kitchen and heard his name. He had a lecherous smirk on his face.

"Why did you stop?" Chris asked.

"Shut the fuck up and keep your eyes closed," I told him as I stared at Derek.

Derek winked at me and threw the thin cloth at me, motioning for me to put it over Chris' eyes like a blindfold. I pulled my fingers out and grabbed the cloth. Derek quietly pushed the door closed and softly turned the lock. His boxers hit the floor as he snuck around the room. Chris grinned as I covered his eyes.

"Derek just came into the room, baby," I whispered to Chris whose mouth dropped open as I said it.

"Yeah, he's here and ready to fuck my hole," Chris answered me, grinning. He thought I was joking.

Derek put his hand over his mouth as he crept behind me to keep from laughing.

My cock was hard and resting in Chris' asscrack as I grabbed his wrists.

"Yeah, Derek's cock is resting against that wet boy pussy..." I paused as I felt Derek's spit drip onto my own ass.

I felt Derek's cockhead pushing lightly at my own hole as my cock rubbed against the boy under me.

"Derek wants in this boy pussy so fuckin' badly," I said, turning my head to see Derek grinning wide and nodding his head. "Give Derek this pussy, boy. Fucking take his fat horsecock," I said as I pushed into Chris as I felt Derek's own fat cock pushing into my hole, stretching me with his round plum-sized cockhead.

Derek grabbed my waist and pushed past my ring causing me to groan deeply, making me jerk and push into Chris. My cockhead popped into Chris and he gasped loudly.

"Oh, gawd," Chris whined.

I looked back at Derek who made a gesture telling me to keep rolling, and then he gave me a push. The push forced me deeper into Chris.

"Fuck, Derek, fuck me like the slut pussy I am," cried Chris. "Use my ass...use it like some tight hot girl pussy!"

That was all Derek needed to hear as he began to push his thick cock deep into me causing me to sink deeper into Chris' bowels. I grunted as I felt my boy's warm tight ass around me while Derek stretched me.

"Goddamn," I moaned as Derek hit bottom. "Derek is all the way in that boy pussy. Gotta fuck that tender cunt so hard, you boy slut."

Derek pulled part of the way out and I followed his lead. Chris cooed under me, pinching his nips like some chick in a porno. Derek slammed into me and in turn, I was slammed into Chris who yelped from the hard sudden fuck.

"Yeah, ram that pussy, straight man. Use this hole so fuckin' hard!" Chris whined.

Derek tightened his grip on my waist. I looked back and he winked at me before he began to really fuck me and, in effect, fucking Chris too. He would slam into me and pull me backward, pulling me out of Chris. He soon had a rhythm going, with Chris begging for more and more of my... or "Derek's"... cock. His use of Derek's name made the beast behind me get rougher in the pummeling of my ass. There wasn't much I could do as Derek was driving this double fuck. All I could do was close my eyes and accept the fuck I was giving and getting.

Chris was moaning and cooing like a horny cheerleader getting dicked after the big homecoming game by the hottest winningest football stud. Then he suddenly got quiet.

"I want to suck your cock," Chris said.

"What?" I answered, opening my eyes and seeing him staring at me eye to eye.

He had taken off his blindfold and discovered my ruse. I looked back at Derek, who just grinned and shrugged his shoulders, as he pulled out his hard cock.

"I want to feel the real thing since it's here. Get that real Derek cock into this boy pussy," Chris said as he looked at Derek and rubbed hands down his slim sweet figure.

I pulled out of Chris and rolled onto my back on the bed.

Derek grunted as he lowered himself, positioning his cock at Chris' gaping hole. He sank easily into the femme boy. Chris sucked in a deep breath as Derek filled him with his fat horsecock.

"Fuck! It's so big," Chris gasped as he grabbed at the sheets. His eyes got wide and his mouth dropped as Derek began to roughly pound him.

"Goddamn this pussy is still tight, Cliff. I'm fuckin' lovin' this tight boy pussy snug against my big cock," Derek said, as he ran a rough hand over Chris' smooth torso, stopping to pinch one of his boy nips. "Damn baby, except for the dick, fucking you is like fucking some young tight girl pussy," Derek told Chris, nodding his head and grinning at the moaning boy.

Chris had forgotten to suck my cock as Derek was really getting into fucking him. Derek grabbed Chris and picked him up. With his cock still in Chris, Derek sat on the bed and grabbed Chris with his big hands. He began pushing his hips up into Chris. Chris grabbed Derek's broad shoulders and began to bounce on his cock. Derek leaned in and nibbled at the pert nips in front of him.

"Eat those nips while you fuck my pussy, daddy," Chris urged Derek on in a soft feminine voice. "Yeah, suck on those baby tits while you fuck this sweet ass pussy, daddy."

Chris was going all in as Derek growled and grunted.

Derek grabbed Chris by the hair and got close to the boy's face, looking at Chris sternly.

"You want this straight cum in your pussy? You want me to breed that pussy, bitch? You want Derek to coat that slutty boycunt? Fuckin' tell me, bitch!"

Chris rolled his hips on Derek's cock like he was giving him a lap dance.

"Please, daddy, breed my pussy. Give me that hot daddy cum."

Derek grabbed Chris' hair with both hands and pulled his head back. He clenched his teeth and sucked in some ragged breaths as he filled the young ass with cum.

Chris gurgled with pleasure as Derek's hips slapped into him forcing out jets of straight man cum into his ass.

I was jerking my cock and was shocked when Chris began to moan shooting his own load, without touching himself, onto Derek's hairy chest and belly. He released the boy's hair and Chris started running his own hands through his long hair seductively relishing his orgasm.

"Yeah, spurt that boy pussy juice on your hairy daddy," Derek hissed. "Yeah, my little pussy boy has marked his straight fuckin' daddy."

Derek leaned in and grabbed at Chris' nips with his teeth and licking them, growling as he flicked his tongue at the hard nubs. His hands massaged Chris' round ass. Chris purred like a satisfied kitten as Derek stood up and plopped him onto the bed, the deflated alpha cock pulling out like a spent rubberband. Derek scooped up cum on his chest and belly. The satiated man rubbed his cum-filled hand across Chris' face, then down his neck to his chest. He pulled hard at a nip, causing Chris to yelp.

"One of the best fucks ever, you goddamn hot pussy boy. I'll have to fuck that tight ass again...such a hot little body and...mmmm... nice sweet tits."

Derek nodded at me. He grabbed his boxers and, giving me a wink and grin, left the room.

I slid over to Chris and fisted my cock until I shot across his chest. Chris ran his hand through it, mixing my jizz with Derek's. Chris licked his hand before sitting up and heading to the bathroom. I fell back on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Come on!" Chris said, poking me in the ribs. "It's getting late. Get up! Are you going to sleep all day? We'll miss the BBQ!"

TAHammer
TAHammer
300 Followers