All Comments on 'Derek's Story'

by Scheherazade73

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
RoukleyRoukleyalmost 11 years ago
aw dude

come on man! seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
CRAPOLA

if you wwant to post a dream story use the fantasy area not the incest area. this sucked delete the last paragraph and it might be ok but as is NO GOOD.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago
clear this up,

Who the hell is dana? So far all I remember is one sis and 2 cus's. Jess. Maura and Kara. WHeree did a twin come in? YEs dream state, it sucked and made no scence to me at all with dana. confused hell out of me.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago
sorry

I just woke up and seen tittle and assumed. now it me that made an ass out of me. I just noticed two separate authors, I apologize.

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73almost 11 years agoAuthor
Seeing Double

It turns out there is another "Derek's Story" written by another author - a whole series, in fact, which I didn't know about. Looks like some readers got them (understandably) confused. My apologies for the mixup.

To Anonymous: it's all fantasy. Dream fantasy, real fantasy - not much difference. Anyway you slice it, fucking your sister is Incest/Taboo. Sorry you didn't enjoy it, though.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Kind of sad....

Not sure why such harsh criticism from some of the others, but then again, I've read the other story, so I knew what to expect. I do think it's kind of sad though. I've actually thought for awhile that she might be better off with Derek as opposed to Jayme. While I've enjoyed your other story immensely, there is something about Derek's feelings that seem more sincere to me than Jayme's do. I'm not sure why, but this story only succeeds in kind of reinforcing my opinion that she'd be better of with Derek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF

So she'll fuck her uncle silly, but it's 'wrong' to fuck her brother? Whatever...

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

Thank you to everyone who read the Derek's Story Series. This is a completely unrelated story that is not affiliated with the series in any way. I hope that clears up any confusion.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
nice story but...

I liked it but it makes me kinda hate Dana a lot seeing as she knows her brother loves her and in the other story she was going to fuck him to shut him up if I were Derek I would definitely have told on them and worse because she basically threw away her twin love for her uncle and even convinced Derek he was sick and disgusting for wanting her I hope you continue the other story to at least give Derek some justice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep going!

Kinda of sad, lets let something happen to the poor boy!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

I hated Dana ever since I read that she was gonna fuck Derek to shut him up. That's some fuck up shit to play with people hearts & emotions, especially your twin. When its clear he loves you but you told him it was sick & then made him feel like shit for it. But your only willing to fuck him out of pity or to stop him from telling. I would've got evidence & told if I was him after that. Because its one thing for her not to be into him fine but to be willing to play him like that shows she's disgusting. He deserves WAY better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good in any way

this would have been better left UNPOSTED a real turn off. if this is a continuation of another story delete and retitle it, on sites like this all chapters of a series have to have the same title you just use the subtitle or numbers to tell what order to read them in. all GOOD writers know this and do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Chapters?

I always thought that Derek wanting Dana was a good part of the plot, but now that he gets nothing and has to cover for them. Fuck that! I think Derek would have been much more better.

brosismombrosismomalmost 11 years ago
what a

load of crap.

so you find her fucking your uncle, then there fucking every night in her room,don't talk about it with her or him

being realistic if she fucking uncle why wouldn't she fuck you

the story had a lot of potential(IE could of found mum and uncle fucking,BLACKMAILED SISTER into fucking you etc etc) but you were all over the place

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Dana's 18, people.

I enjoyed the story, but I suppose I should stop reading the comments section. First, it's not difficult to check other titles under the author's name to see if there are related stories or continuations of storylines there.

Second, Dana is not some manipulative femme fatale, she's a teenager in lust with her mother's brother, playing a crazy, dangerous game with only one rule: if you get caught, your life and his are probably wrecked. She's not thinking clearly, and neither is her uncle, but he has way less of an excuse.

Derek's feelings are his own. When he tried something, only half in control of his actions, she did shut him down. Sorry, but falling for one forbidden guy does not obligate Dana to take care of another one.

Is she handling this well? Hell, no. Who could handle a screwed up emotional rat's nest like this well? Whatever that even means under those circumstances.

I know this is a fantasy, but I tend to cut characters in fictional situations like this a little slack, since the "real world" consequences of these characters actions would be a gigantic family meltdown, at the very least, instead of just hot, provocative sex scenes to titilate the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What I dont even...

I just read a story about a kid jerking off... IM SAD :(

camstevens33camstevens33over 10 years ago
Hmmmm....

Well, I haven't actually read Dana's story yet, but after reading talldarkfellow's comment, I'm thinking I may give it a try, and I'm curious to see where you go with this. I agree that Dana's not painted in the best light, but it's a very human--and therefore believable--light. Personally, I'd like to see if you can continue to show the light and dark in your characters, keep it real (as real as incest fantasy can be), and still pull something hot AND emotionally satisfying out of it. Sure, I'm rooting for Derek, but some of us don't get our happily-ever-after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
session with mother thumb and her four daughters

When a guy take his bone in his hand if he used a sock he would not need lube. Then clean up is just throw the sock and the mess in the laundry and no more clean up

I think this story need some thing interesting.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 7 years ago
Needed to be told

When I saw that you did this after getting through a couple of the Lake chapters I was immediately interested. I felt throughout the larger story you neglected to talk about Derek, who as Dana's twin, likely caught on early to Dana and would've been more involved in the overall story. Then you took a moment to get back to that relationship with ch. 4, but again it was very brief. And then even after Derek saves Dana and Jayme from being found on another occasion, there's no moment between the twins of gratitude? Of Derek demanding something in return? But back to this story, this is just a brief look into his mind from moments we've already read about without anything new. Why so short? Why limit Derek's story to just the summer? I guess I'm a little invested in these characters now and I would like to read more depth to the story. I hope you return to these characters. You have a real talent for it.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

I love the Lake chapters, I saw this and figured I'd read it. It was good, but I still wish there had been another lake chapter or an epilogue instead of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous