All Comments on 'Descend to Heaven Ch. 02'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The name change excuse was almost as dumb as this story.

But not quite. This was simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

story about love and sex; looking forward to more of your writings.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 9 years ago
Hot and thanx

Thanx so much for gracing us with more of this story. Engrossing and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vocab

Eloquent vocabulary hits me so much more deeply -- heart, soul, and mind... Lovely job capturing this moment of heaven!

noblemiranoblemiraover 9 years ago
thank you

Thank you for your stories... I can't get enough!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
beautiful

thank you again, @dr_mabeuse, for sharing your stories.

i especially loved that bit about him being older freeing her to do this in a way she couldn't with a younger man, 'a competitor'. that struck a chord with me. 5 shiny stars :)

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago
Inspiring

With passages such as these, you set the bar high:

"I know that in most stories of dominance and submission, the dom just takes control of the sub by virtue of his compelling presence and commanding personality, but I assure you, that's not how it works in the real world. BDSM is just like love, only more so. And unless she's just playing or showing off, you're going to have to earn her submission by establishing bonds of trust, respect, familiarity, and affection, and those don't just happen overnight, no matter how good your Svengali face is.

It can happen, though, that breaking through someone's defensive shell can trigger a reaction that's way out of proportion to the deed. Sexual repression takes a lot of energy, and the repressed sub can be like a straining wall or a baited bear trap, ready to spring. Remove the right brick or touch the right trigger and you can set off an avalanche of feeling and freed emotion."

LisbethElliotLisbethElliotover 9 years ago
Yes, yes, yes!

Oh sweet agony....savoring every word while wanting more, more, more! I am hoping to see those chains in use, though I love the build up and watching the progressive exposure of a sub's deepest needs. More, please, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is how BDSM stories should be written

Well done, Im loving it.

missflintmissflintabout 9 years ago
Amazing

The only author I read on Literotica. So excited to find your new work. Thank you so much, Dr_mabeuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
brilliant

completely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How

Dominance and submission should be and rarely is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are one of the most perceptive and poetic writers of erotica alive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The quote jhollander cited. You hit a nail on the head; maybe not everybody's nail, & maybe not all the time. Been there & done that - in real life; not as, - ah - [porno]graphically, but sometimes the catalyst IS naughty, promiscuous 'dominance' that provides the needed 'excuse'/'rationalization'. Like alcohol or coke, only better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Sex still too automatic.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous