Descent

Story Info
A short story about Callie's first erotic hypnosis session.
3.4k words
4.64
6.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My whole life has been spent thinking I know what I want, but you see, that was until I was shown something I never knew existed. We've all seen these movies where hypnotists call people on stage, put the whammy on them and suggest they cluck like a chicken so I've never put too much stock in it. Until I found a post on Reddit looking for volunteer subjects by a user called Hypnaughtist. I had thought about closing my laptop and ignoring it but something had pulled me to respond. I mean what the hell, you only live once right? Or at least that was what Drake was always saying. That was a month ago and we've spent almost every night since on video chat, him showing me his craft and me being an initially sceptical turned eager subject.

He had taken me to my favourite forest, the ocean, and even space. I've ridden unicorns through a meadow full of wildflowers and gone swimming in the crystal clear lakes in the mountains all without ever leaving my Toronto apartment. Hypnaughtist, or Liam as I now call him, wants me to experience every possible experience I can think of wanting to try since the restrictions of the physical world don't hold the same weight in the subconscious. I must say, it does make me curious.

I open a tab on my browser to shop for some new shoes when my phone starts vibrating. It's Liam.

How would you feel about trying something new tonight?

Something new? We've done something new almost every night since we started talking, with the exception of repeating my favourite experiences, what else could there be. What did you have in mind?

Might be best if we spoke on the phone. Can I call you later?

Of course. What was he planning?

A few minutes before our usual call time I changed into my comfy clothes and grabbed some water in preparation, knowing that Liam would ask me if I had done both before we got started. He's always concerned about my hydration levels though I've never thought to ask why. I sank into my couch and pulled my chestnut hair into a high ponytail. I decide to scroll mindlessly on my phone for a minute, pausing at a video of this amazing looking Korean breakfast sandwich when my phone vibrates.

Ready?

I glance at the clock and smile. Midnight on the dot. Can't say he's not punctual. You know it.

A moment later my phone lit up and one click later Liam was in front of me.

"Hey Stranger, long time no see," I joke.

"Callie, how are you doing? Do you have your water?"

I hold up my water bottle -"Yep and I've already changed. I'm doing well, thanks. What's this something new you mentioned earlier?"

"Excellent. Straight to the chase, huh," he asks, smirking. His steel grey eyes dance in the familiar way I had grown to like.

"I will say, the idea has occupied my mind all day trying to figure out what you were up to..."

"And what did you come up with?"

"Riding dragons, having a sword fight in Medieval England, being a neurosurgeon. Oh! Or going clubbing in Ibiza."

"That's an impressive list! We'll have to write those down to try later but they weren't what I had in mind," he said.

"Ok now you have to tell me."

He shifts in his seat and clears his throat. "Alright but keep in mind that you don't have to agree to this if it's not something you're interested in trying. Have you heard of erotic hypnosis?"

"Is it what it sounds like," I ask.

"Yes. I would hypnotize you into a deep trance state but instead of giving you the suggestion that you'll run through a forest I would give you erotic suggestions. Those could be whatever you're interested in trying or experimenting with and because you're in a relaxed and very suggestible state without the normal confines of the conscious mind the payoff can be huge."

My stomach flutters a little and I feel my cheeks warm. "I'm not opposed to it."

"Wait. Really," Liam asks excitedly before regaining his composure. "I didn't expect you to agree so quickly, this would require a lot of trust on your part and even though you are interested there are things to be discussed before we can continue."

I thought about it for a minute, a lot of trust on my part? Of course, that makes sense because hypnosis in general can require trust and given the subject matter, we'd be going to the next level. I just didn't know how to tell him what I'm interested in experiencing.

"I already trust you Liam but I'm having a hard time thinking of a way to tell you what I want. In my experience it's not always been something that's been received well."

He leans in towards me and props his face up on his palm. "Then the only way to do it is to just say it. I promise there's nothing you could tell me that would scare or shock me."

I inhale deeply- "Here goes nothing...I'm into BDSM. I'm a submissive who gets off on being tied up, dominated and being spanked with riding crops among other things."

"That makes two of us...about being into BDSM. I'm a Dom. Can't imagine why you've had issues with that before though. What do you prefer to be called?"

"No one has cared enough to ask me before so I don't actually know. And either I end up with guys who are only interested in smacking me around or guys who aren't interested in going there," I explain.

"Fake Doms seriously piss me off. A true Dom doesn't just take control of you or try to order you around. That's not Dominance, that's bullying. He will always be respectful, will guide you, instruct you, encourage you, and drive you to reach your full potential. They bring out the very best in their Sub because the fact that she's chosen to submit her control to you is an honour."

"Wow, I was starting to think guys like you didn't exist. That just cemented doing this for me, what else do I need to know before we get started?"

"We need to set up a safe word. Green, yellow, red is my go to but if you're more comfortable with something else we can use that instead. I'll ask you throughout to check in to make sure you're still enjoying yourself and I'll be using a different induction than normal to help you get into the right headspace but just like any other session I won't be able to make you do anything you don't want to do. What are your hard limits right off the bat? Do you have any negative triggers that I should be aware of," Liam asks.

"I'm not interested in calling anyone Daddy or anything to do with kids, I'm not into mutilation, or animals. Oh and sudden loud noises could trigger me but a warning should help with that. Green, yellow, red works for me. Being restrained is a serious turn on for me and if it's not too much to ask, can I ask you for a favour?

"Of course."

"Would it be weird if you frame this like you're the one with me," I ask tentatively.

He paused for a moment to run his hand through his hair. "I think that would be ok. Let's get started.

****************************************************************************************************

"Alright Callie, I want you to get comfortable. Seeing as no one has seen fit to find out what you'd like to be called I'll say a few popular names now. Feel free to pass on any that you don't like. What about Kitten, Slave, Pet, Slut..."

At the mention of the name Pet my lower stomach began to feel tight and a familiar tingling swept over me. "Mmm, that one. Pet."

Liam's mouth turns up at the edges into a devilish grin. "Very well. Lay down, Pet."

"What should I call you," I ask, as I lean back against the couch.

"I prefer Master, Sir, and Sire. In that order."

"I like that, a man who knows what he wants."

"Should we get started?"

I nod, suddenly a little nervous. But that's stupid, it's not like we're actually sleeping together... thank the gods since I didn't have time to shave this morning. Just relax, there's nothing to even be worried about. Yeah, that's it, nothing to be worried about.

"Alright Callie, get comfortable, and take a few deep breaths allowing any tension to leave your body as you exhale. Good-" he said, holding up a brass pocket watch that he began to swing back and forth -"I want you to follow my pocket watch with your eyes, allow your eyes to follow it back and forth. Every swing will drop you deeper and deeper into trance, the deeper you go the better you feel. As you do you'll find your eyes are growing very heavy, every swing makes them heavier and heavier until you can't keep them open anymore but that's ok because you don't really want to keep them open anyway. Closing them will feel so wonderful."

Just like he says, my eyelids feel so heavy until the sight of him and the pocket watch blinks out of view.

"Excellent. I want you to focus on the sound of my voice, in fact, you may find that all other sounds fade into the background and this is perfectly fine. Don't worry if my voice starts to sound a little distant as your subconscious will always be able to hear me and the hypnotic suggestions I give you so just relax. In a moment I'm going to ask you to imagine a staircase and it can look and feel any way you like most and you may find that you're wearing an outfit that makes you feel incredibly sexy. This staircase has ten steps and each step you take will bring you further and further into an extremely pleasurable and highly suggestive state where anything I say to you, you will obey because you have no reason not to. You've already agreed to everything we'll do today and you know that this is what you want but should you have any objections you know that you can use your safe word: Red. Using the word Red will stop any unsavoury activity immediately. Do you understand?"

I could still hear him but he was starting to sound far away and I felt detached from my body. "Yes."

"Good girl. Approach the staircase now and take your first step onto step 10, down to 9... feeling yourself drop into trance twice as deeply as before, 8, 7... going ten times deeper and feeling amazing, 6, 5... halfway there and you can just start to see the room at the bottom of the stairs. Falling deeper and faster now as you get excited for the fun we're about to have."

As I step down the black lacquer stairs, I could feel the black silk lingerie against my skin and my bare feet hitting each step as the vision became more and more solid in front of me. It feels like I've crossed through an invisible barrier between conscious and subconscious, just like that girl from Stranger Things surfacing in the upside down. I take a look over the smooth banister and see a room with stone walls and dark wood floors coming into view.

"When you step onto the final stair you will feel yourself in the deepest trance you've ever been in, totally blissful, it will make your Master very happy. Down to step 4... feeling extremely obedient and submissive to me, 3... almost there, 2, and 1...Sleep! Very good, Pet. As you walk into the room at the bottom of the stairs I want you to feel my presence close to you as you notice a door you didn't see there before. Pay attention to what it looks like, what the doorknob finish is. You know that on the other side of this door is a room that's fully equipped with the most luxurious bed you've ever seen and you also know that as soon as we cross the threshold you're going to have the best night of your life. All you have to do is turn the knob and push the door open. Can you see it?"

I feel Liam step behind me just to my right, such a strong presence, and I see the door start to form out of a smoky haze. The finish matches the staircase and the knob is made out of crystal. I reach out to grab the handle and feel Liam press against me.

"Yes, Master."

"Oh, good girl," Liam murmurs.

Hearing him say that sets my skin on fire and steals a moan from low in my throat.

"Go ahead and walk into the room and get into the bed, your Master is right behind you."

As I walk into the room, the edges fill in and become more solid the further into the fun room I get. The walls are the same stone from the other room and there's a fireplace against the far wall. I see my target in the center of the room...a beautiful, huge bed with a frame made of dark wood and black bedding with at least ten fluffy pillows. I pull the covers back and climb in.

"I want you to picture my pocket watch again swinging back and forth, taking you even deeper than you already are and feeling more and more obedient to me. You know that I want you to have fun and feel good. Be a good girl and obey your Master. Go deeper and feel even better than you do now."

"Yes, Master," I moan.

"Very good, Pet. In a moment I'll join you on the bed and we're going to have an amazing time together tonight but I don't want you to cum until I say otherwise. You may get as close to climax as you like but until I give you permission I don't want you to go past that point. It's going to be worth the wait because you're going to have the strongest, most pleasurable orgasm you've ever had. Excellent. Picture me getting into bed next to you, my body next to yours and my breath on your skin."

My breath catches in my throat and my pulse quickens. Just as he says, I can feel him pressed against my side, his open mouth a couple inches away from my throat.

He laughs softly. "I see you like that. Let's continue. You might find me slowly touching your stomach, trailing up over your breasts, and grabbing your throat so I can turn your mouth towards me. I want you to keep your eyes on mine now, Pet. Would you like to be restrained?"

The thought of being completely at his mercy forces my hands to rub against my tits and my heart hammers against my ribcage. That's exactly what I want. "Mmm, yes please."

"Very well. You might not have noticed before but this bed comes equipped with your favourite type of restraints, I'd like you to picture me taking your wrists and ankles and binding them to the bed. The pressure will be just as much or as little as you like."

As he says this I watch as he reaches behind my head only to reappear with a set of black leather cuffs with shiny silver fastenings, I find it impossible to break eye contact with him as he deftly restrains my wrists before moving to my ankles. I'm completely spread before him. He now has access to every inch of me and all I can do is writhe in ecstasy.

"Now, you might find me positioned in between your legs as I bend over to discover you with my mouth. Licking and kissing your thighs, barely grazing your pussy on my way up and taking one of your nipples into my mouth as I put more of my weight on you. You're feeling so good right now, but remember, I don't want you to climax until I give you permission. Every inch of you I touch causes you to faller deeper and deeper and gives you more and more pleasure. I want you to picture me sliding my body against yours feeling every place our skin touches."

The delicious heaviness of him drags against my nipples, his hands roaming down my sides and his mouth trailing wet kisses down my body causing me to shiver in anticipation. Trying to control my breathing is completely out of the question and for a moment I forget I'm bound, my body has taken over and while I wish my hands are free; the sensation of the leather rubbing against my skin has me moaning.

"Oh! You feel so good, Master."

"Hmm, you haven't felt anything yet. I want you to picture me wrapping my arms around your thighs and pulling you towards my face as I bury it in you, licking and sucking, bringing you closer and closer to that orgasm I promised you earlier. You might find my tongue finding all of your favourite spots alternating in rhythm so you never quite know what's coming next and my hands stretch up to play with your very hard nipples. Feeling your body responding to me like this makes your Master very happy. Pressure builds higher and higher until you almost can't stand it. But you know your Master will tell you when you're allowed to cum, Pet. Good girl...almost there."

Every inch of my skin is covered in goosebumps. All I can think of is keeping his mouth exactly where it is, my clit is throbbing begging to be released to pleasure and I can barely hear him anymore as the sound of my own voice fills my ears. I'm almost afraid to admit what I'd do to get him to keep going, to keep me floating in this exquisite ecstasy.

"Listen to your Master now. You must be close and I'm feeling generous. I'm about to give you what you're aching for but your Master wants to hear you beg for it. Tell me, what is it that you want so badly?"

"Please," I whined, my body twisting and arching. "Please, may I cum, Master?"

"Good girl. Picture my fingers working quickly and furiously against your clit, the pressure building and building, your clit throbbing against my fingers. It feels so good as I slide my fingers into your wet pussy thrusting faster and faster, building that familiar feeling that you know is going to be better by a hundred times than anything you've experienced before. When I say, you'll cum harder than you ever have and when you're done I want you to say 'Thank you. Master'. The throbbing sensation in your clit is building higher and higher as I move impossibly fast, each thrust bringing you closer and closer. That's it Pet, just like that. Just a little further...now cum for me."

At those three words my body was pushed over the peak, sending wave after wave of incredible ecstasy throughout my whole body, the hair on my arms stood up and I bucked as wildly as I could while still restrained. I rode the pleasure like a motorcycle; hard and fast. My brain turned into fizzy liquid and I never want this feeling to stop. Best. Orgasm. Ever.

"Mmmmmm...Thank you, Master," I purr.

"You're welcome, Pet. Now in a moment, we're going to leave the fun room for now. But who knows, maybe if you're a good girl we can come back again. Your restraints have been released and when you're ready, relax and take a deep breath. I'm going to count up to 5, 1 still being deeply hypnotized and 5 fully awake feeling better than you ever have. 1, 2... starting to leave the fun room, 3... becoming aware of your surroundings, 4... take a big stretch, and 5... fully awake and feeling amazing. Eyes wide open and fully awake, Callie."

The fun room was fading fast as I started to remember where I was. I hear Liam say 4 as I stretched languidly followed by 5 as my eyes fluttered open to see Liam back in front of me again on the laptop screen.

"How was it," Liam asked, wide eyed.

I locked my eyes onto his and grinned. "More."