Surrender

Story Info
A hypnotic power struggle between two strangers.
4k words
4.48
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the edge of a grand staircase on the eve of the grandest ball of the year, stood a very eye-catching woman. The sweep of her pale pink gown kissed the luxurious carpet as she gracefully descended towards the dazzled and awaiting guests, scanning the crowd, her eyes batting slowly under her thick eyelashes. Of course she is beautiful but beauty is the very least of her. As she touches her gold pumps to the dance floor she turns coyly to her escort for the evening, her lips murmuring something to him as the sweetest smile sweeps across her face. He bends down to kiss her before making his way to the bar. From an outside perspective, she seems every inch a sweet, innocent woman...but she is oh so delightfully wicked.

She winds her way through the crowd stopping here and there to offer a greeting or bestow compliments on jewelry or dresses as she makes her way to the middle of the dance floor. She makes eye contact with the DJ and at the snap of her lacquered fingers a sensuous tango pours out of the speakers and she begins to sway with the beat. Completely taken away by the music, she drags her hand slowly from her knee up the side of her body, eventually winding itself in her chestnut hair. Every eye in the venue is on her uninhibited movements but there is only one pair of eyes she is focused on. Lucky for her the feeling is mutual. Pretending not to notice her target approaching her quickly across the dance floor, she continues moving in tandem to the music, somewhat carelessly until she collides with the man she's been tracking.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I got completely transfixed by the music and lost track of-" she stammers just inches away from the strangers face -"Forgive me, I'm Luciana Matthews but most people call me Luci."

"That's quite alright, Luciana. My name is Michael, though I accept no short forms for it. It seems a waste for you to dance by yourself even if you do seem to be enjoying yourself."

"I don't mind, I rather like to-"

"- I wasn't asking," Michael said, taking her in his arms as he sweeps her into a brisk and sexy tango.

The two of them move seamlessly as if they had been partners forever to the delight and envious stares of some of the guests, wives smacking their husbands asking why they never danced with them like that. Michael sweeps Luciana across the dance floor and at exactly the right moment he tightens his grip on her, bracing to allow her to fall dramatically backwards and she pants as his mouth grazes the top of her breasts.

"Not that I mind, but do you always dance with strangers like this," Luci says.

"What did you expect to happen when you made an entrance like that. You had me enchanted from the minute I saw you."

Luci let her head fall back, laughing as she shook out her long hair, still held tight in his arms. "Oh, is that what happened. You saw me looking this delectable and you were drawn to take me in your arms as if I cast a spell on you."

"More like I saw a beautiful woman and decided to take my shot. I'm not so easily controlled. Even if I am hoping you'll tell me to drag you back to my place and somehow I think you'll say exactly that before the night is through," Michael says, gazing at her intensely.

"There aren't many men who are immune to my...charms, Michael."

"Is that so, Kitten," he says, a slow grin spreading across his face.

He swiftly brings her back to stand on her feet without relinquishing his grip on her and before she can protest he kisses her passionately. Luci stiffens for a moment before giving in to his insistent mouth, melting against his body. Just when she fully gives herself to it Michael stops, pulling away from her just enough to frustrate her. Luci staggers a couple steps still drunk off of the heady combination of the music pounding through her body and the taste of him that still lingers on her tongue.

Oh why did he have to go and do that, she thought. Luci takes a half step toward him and wraps her arms around his neck resting her arms on his shoulders, her body swaying slowly to a rhythm all her own. She stares deep into his eyes as he starts to rock his body to match hers.

"I didn't want it to have to be this way but you've given me no choice," she says swaying. "Watch my eyes, Michael. They're lovely, aren't they? In fact, you may find that you are suddenly unable to gaze anywhere else and why would you even if you could? You've been enchanted by me from the moment you saw me, you said so yourself. The deeper into my mesmerizing eyes you gaze the better you feel and the better you feel the deeper you gaze. Allow your mind to drift and your cares to fade as your body sways with me, allow every beat of the music to take you deeper into my eyes. Yes, very good. You may notice the music starting to fade into the background now. My eyes, voice, and the movement of my body swaying with yours are the only things you need to focus on. Give yourself over to that feeling, it feels so good doesn't it Michael?"

"Feels so good," he repeats.

"Excellent. The way we're moving is so relaxing, every time we sway together you become more relaxed and more focused on what I say and in a moment I'm going to ask you to close your eyes. You know that closing your eyes will feel so good and they're getting too heavy to keep open anyway, so why fight it? You'll be able to remain standing just as you are and you'll still be able to focus on my voice as your eyes blink shut. Deeper and deeper. And...sleep!"

His eyes closed as instructed and his body relaxed into hers. Luci couldn't believe her luck.

"Looks like he's all bark and no bite, though somehow the ones who put up the biggest fight always seem to be the quickest to fall," she said, laughing to herself.

"Did you really think that would work on me, Kitten?" Michael stood before her, no longer swaying, completely lucid.

"It actually would have been kind of disappointing if it had worked so easily," Luci said, clearly frustrated.

"A sneaking suspicion tells me otherwise. Is that what you did to the man you showed up with Luciana? Hypnotized him?"

"That's so cute that you think that's all I've done. Stay here and watch the show," Luci said, smiling sweetly.

She takes three paces away from him and snaps loudly twice. Michael watches as every guest, every server, and even the DJ kneels before her. All of them wear blank, mindless stares as if their brains had short circuited. Luci strolls languorously through the crowd of blank faces, posing some guests in compromising positions with servers, swapping very expensive looking jewelry between guests, and removing some of the mens jackets and ties. Luci takes the half consumed glass of champagne from a guest's hand and downs it in one gulp before returning it to its owner. She brandishes her lipstick from her purse, reapplies a generous coat and places a kiss on a few of the guests' cheeks leaving a big pink kiss mark for their wives to find. She even kisses a few of the women just for fun. Michael watches this...game with a look of wonder plastered all over his face.

"How did you do that," Michael asks.

Luci turns to face him, her eyes glimmering with the thrill of dominating that many people at once. "Easily. They all fell victim to my thrall soooo very easily. And to answer your question, yes, Christopher is hypnotized but it's not what you think. He absolutely begged me," Luci smiled brightly. "You're the only one who seems to be giving me a hard time tonight, Michael."

Michael looks genuinely confused. "I suppose what I'm asking is how did you accomplish it? I've been watching you since you entered the room, I saw no pocket watches or hypnotic spirals anywhere. So how did you trance them all?

"Hmmm interesting! So some of my charms worked on you after all," Luci says, grinning darkly as she brushes her thumb seductively across her bottom lip. "Shall I tell you how I managed it or save it for later? Oh what the hell, why not. You remember me coming down the staircase on Christophers' arm but you don't remember the actual first time you saw me. I couldn't have my playthings- oops party guests- knowing what I was up to and interfering with my fun so I used the venue's screen and projector to put them all under trance simultaneously. They were much easier subjects than you're proving to be Michael, but that's ok, the harder the fight the sweeter the victory. Just know that I mean you no harm, in fact, in exchange for you submitting to me I can promise you a VERY amazing evening. But you must submit."

"It's a tempting offer Kitten, but I'm not the one who's going to be yielding tonight. I don't normally show my hand before the game is won but because you've proven yourself to be a formidable opponent I'll clue you in on a little secret. I came here tonight with my own plan and like I said earlier, I'm not easily controlled."

Luci had found her way back into his arms and when she notices the lack of music, she claps twice and the guests stand and resume chatting. No one notices that Mrs. Jenkins is wearing Mrs. Winston's huge diamond necklace or that Mr. Whitley is bent over in front of the bartender. When the music strikes up again Luci purrs and begins her hypnotic sway once more. Michael mirrors her movements and she starts moving even more sensually before stretching up and taking his mouth forcefully with hers, tongues dancing across each others' to the music. Luci pulls him closer to deepen the kiss and while he is still disoriented she moves her mouth to his ear.

"Listen closely to my voice Michael, you know deep down that you don't want to fight this, it feels so good to listen to my voice so why would you want to stop? That's right, focus on my words as you feel my body against you. Swaying so sexily. Let your body relax against mine as you listen to my words and only my words, let the rest of the world fall away. The more you focus on my voice the better you feel and more relaxed you get and the more you relax the better you're able to focus on my voice. Every word, every whisper, every hot breath you feel against your neck brings you deeper and deeper. Feeling so good. Falling further and faster into a lovely deep trance for me, completely focus on my voice and the way our bodies move together, surrendering more and more to what I say."

When Luci could feel his body start to slow she pulls back ever so slightly to look in his eyes. While he didn't react to her movements he was still somewhat with it. Time to take it up a notch. She cups his face gently in her two hands and moves his face until he is gazing at her, his vision seems far off but not as far as she'd like it.

"Michael, can you still hear me?"

"Yes."

"Very good. Keep paying attention to my voice, no matter how far away I sound you'll always be able to hear me but there's something else I'd like you to do as well. Look deep into my eyes just like you did not so long ago, really fix your gaze there. Don't look anywhere else. You see, my eyes are magic. They can help you get deep into trance very quickly, you might even find that every time I blink you drop ten times deeper, fifty times deeper, a hundred times deeper. They're magic Michael, so every time you go that much deeper your pleasure increases by that much as well. Would you like me to blink, Michael?"

"Yes...please," he said thickly.

"Very good. Watch them closely *blink* ten times deeper and ten times more pleasurable."

His eyes went slightly more vacant but he was still resisting.

"*Blink* Fifty times deeper and fifty times more pleasurable." Luci feels his cock stiffen against her and a small moan escapes his mouth. "Oh, very good! You're doing so well. I'm going to take you deeper in a moment. You will have no problem staying on your feet and will be able to move as instructed. Do you understand?"

"Understand."

Luci is absolutely beaming. "That's great! *Blinks* A hundred times deeper and a hundred times more pleasurable. So deeply hypnotized and feeling so good. You could resist what I ask of you, but you don't really want to do you Michael?"

"No."

"Good, then listen carefully. I have some magic words for you that are so powerful to you in this very suggestible state that you will be powerless against them, when I say them they will work immediately. Whenever I say the magic words 'Weightless Whisper' you will immediately drop back down into this wonderfully pleasurable state, in fact, you might find yourself craving for me to say those words to you because you know extreme pleasure will follow. Hearing those words will remind you that giving up your will to me and letting your conscious mind slip away is a source of blissful contentment and delicious arousal for you. The more often I use these words the stronger their hold on you. Shall we see if they've worked? On the count of 3 you will wake up fully alert and back to normal...1, 2, 3 fully awake!"

Michael immediately comes back to himself and looks around. When he catches Luci's focus again he smiles.

"Are you sure you want to keep going like this Kitten? I'm not known for being mercif-"

"-Weightless Whisper."

Michael stays upright but his eyes immediately take on that far away look and his breathing has become shallow as his erection returns. Luci lets out a satisfied sigh and kisses him gently.

"You've done such a good job that I'd like to offer you more magic words, would you like that?"

"Yes, Luciana."

"As you wish. Did you know that I know many different magic words? All of them are powerful and work instantly, lucky for you the ones I want to use with you all cause extreme pleasure. When spoken by me they will make you feel a thousand times better than you ever have before, any resulting orgasm will feel a thousand times stronger and more pleasurable than any orgasm you've ever had but you'll find you won't be able to climax until I say the magic words. When I say the magic words 'Swift stroke' you'll be able to feel my hand stroking your shaft a few times and with each stroke the pleasure you feel will triple."

Luci takes a step back and holds up her hands so she couldn't be accused of actually touching him and watches his face intently as she says, "Swift stroke."

Michael jumps slightly and groans as he feels Luci's hand stroking his cock, each pump tripling his ecstasy just as she'd told him. Luci could feel some delicious sensations of her own beginning to stir as she watches her conquest powerless against her will and makes a mental note to log this experience in her journal for prosperity later.

"Very good, Michael. Swift stroke."

Michael looks directly at Luci while the pleasure grips him and even though his eyes are glassy she could feel him staring deeply into her. She hadn't planned this exactly but it was working out deliciously all the same.

Luci closes the gap between them again and allows her finger to trail from his jaw down his throat before finally finding its way to his chest as she whispers in his ear, "You want some more?"

Michael let out a shaky breath. "Yes."

Luci calls for a chair to be brought to the dance floor for Michael to sit on and once he is settled in it she straddles him to make herself comfortable in his lap. She begins swaying gently so as not to turn them over and he automatically joins her, his arms wrapped around her waist to pull her closer.

"Look into my eyes again Michael. Remember how good it feels to just let yourself get lost in them. So lovely. Let them take you deeper and deeper into this wonderful feeling, let them take you exactly where you want to be right now. That vision is all you can see, allow it to become very real for you. See the details come to life before you. Where are you Michael?"

"It looks like this room, but there's a big bed in the middle of the room and it's only the two of us here," Michael says quietly.

"Very good. And what do you want to do here Michael?"

"I want...I... want to pick you up, carry you across the room and fuck you until you can't remember your own name anymore...only mine," Michael says, licking his lips.

Luci smiles. So he's still fighting it, she thought.

"Very well, then take me."

His eyes register the momentary confusion as he struggles between the concepts of submitting to Luci and doing what he wants but this is exactly the opportunity she's been looking for. She tilts his head back quickly and as she raises her fingers to snap them Michael grabs her hand. He swings her arm loosely a few quick times, yanks her arm hard, and authoritatively says "Sleep!"

Luci immediately falls unconscious against his shoulder and Michael glances at her sideways to make sure she's under. He brushes her hair out of her face as he starts to whisper in her ear, bringing her down deeper and deeper, until he's sure she won't wake up until he says so.

"Lucianna, listen to me closely. I know you were hoping to bend me to your will and I know that a defeat like this won't come easily to you so I've decided to show you mercy after all. Bend the knee and submit yourself to me and I'll allow you to consider this hard fought battle a victory. If not, the victory is mine. You know that giving yourself over to me is inevitable but you do have a choice...voluntarily and a victor or taken and defeated. What do you say, Kitten?"

Michael touches her forehead and she sits up very stiffly. Her gaze has been taken over by the same faraway stare that Michael had not so long ago and she stays completely still for so long that Michael starts to worry. Just when he begins to think about doing something about it she stands up, her whole body shaking.

Through gritted teeth she says, "Can't lose...must win."

"Then you know what you need to do Luciana. Do it and you win," he says.

Luci's whole body quakes with the effort of being at war between submission and independence. She knows what needs to be done but doing it goes against everything inside her, and yet, she couldn't stand the thought of losing. He had found her one weakness and exploited it. She had never been a graceful loser, she had fought her entire life to be the absolute best at everything and having to give up control to win sure as hell didn't seem like winning to her. But taking the L wasn't even close to an option. Luci's knees begin to wobble as she painstakingly lowers herself to kneel in front of Michael, maintaining a smoldering glare that he didn't dare break.

"I...submit...to you," Luci growls.

"You forgot something, Kitten," Michael said, a devilish grin creeping across his face.

Luci glares up at him through her thick eyelashes. "I...submit...to you...Master."

"Well, well! That wasn't so hard now was it? Such a good girl, Kitten. You win."

Michael stands and offers Luci his hand to help her up. Once she was on her feet again she didn't present as the once confident, striking, quasi-villainess she had been when she descended the grand staircase earlier in the evening. Michael pulled her close to him and gently kissed her downturned mouth and Luci sighs against his lips. He snaps his fingers and the DJ switches up the music to something slow and jazzy, and Michael just holds Luci as they dance slowly.

Michael moves his mouth to her ear and whispers, "Luci? I submit to you too."

*******************************************************************************************************

Luci awoke to the bright sun filtering through the window and took a pillow to throw angrily in that general direction...not that it did any good. Resigning herself to the fact that she wasn't going to be getting any more sleep she got up, slipped on her black silk robe, and padded to the kitchen for some coffee. Her boyfriend Christopher was already at work at the stove making her favourite, french toast, and she carefully stretched to kiss him good morning. She poured her coffee and took it out to the balcony to wait for breakfast to be ready. Christopher appeared a few minutes later with two plates piled with french toast and berries that he'd shaped into a heart on hers. Luci grinned up at him, he really is the sweetest.

12