Descent (Devil Inside)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona

The team was assembled in the board room when Mona made her entrance a couple of minutes after 5pm. She surveyed the team -- Luke and Ben, picked more for their good looks and charm than brains. The middle-aged female customers loved them. Sarah, the older woman that Mona had basically stolen the agency from, who she kept on because she really could sell houses. Jessica, the hot brunette that she both envied and feared, for her youth and for her looks. And Cheryl, the somewhat dumpy, straw-haired office manager, for whom she had nothing but contempt. But she did her job well.

Ten minutes into the financial review, she noticed that rather than the bored looks she usually got, everyone was staring at her, leering even, like they knew something had happened to her earlier in the day. She faltered in her presentation, looking around the room at the burning eyes focused on her boobs and her crotch rather than the presentation. She could have sworn that Jessica and Luke were actually drooling.

Then she felt a presence behind her and heard a whispered word: "cumslut."

She felt her mind explode into a million white-hot shards and suddenly nothing mattered to her other than cramming as many dicks and tongues and fingers into her holes as she could get. She reached down and grabbed her blouse, ripping it open and sending buttons flying across the room. Her cunt was on fire, dripping down her leg inside her slacks which she just had to get out of before they strangled her.

Ben reached her first, tearing the zipper down and ripping her pants off, pushing her down against the conference table to pull them off her legs. She hadn't replaced her thong so her wet, throbbing pussy was on display and Ben didn't hesitate. His slacks dropped to his ankles, and he thrust his large cock into her. Mona felt like she would explode with joy. "God, yes! Fuck me! Give me that fuckin' cock! Fuck me hard!"

Cheryl was also quick to move. The office mouse shed her clothes and revealed a body that was much better than anyone else in the office would have guessed. She was short, but she had perfectly formed small breasts and a taut little ass, which she slid across the table on until her unshaved cunt was below her boss' mouth. "Lick my pussy, you bitch! Stick your tongue in my little hole, you fucking slut!"

If anyone had been paying attention, they might have been shocked at her language, but everyone was a little too busy to care. Sarah might be older and a little dumpy, but Luke had no issue with lying on the table as she rode his cock, her large breasts flopping as she bounced up and down. And Jessica was bent over the other side of the table, looking like she was getting royally fucked, although there was no one there to be seen.

Ben came inside Mona with a shout, emptying his balls into her as Cheryl shouted encouragement. Mona felt empty as he pulled out, but Luke had moved Sarah off him and was ready to take Ben's place. He flipped her over on her back and pulled her ankles up to his shoulders as he rammed his cock into her again and again.

The next forty-five minutes or so seemed to be a blur of pussies, dicks, fingers, tongues and any other appendage that could be used to satisfy Mona's overarching lust. After a time that she could never measure, she lay back on the table, with Sarah eating her cunt and Luke driving his cock in and out of her mouth. Then she moaned in frustration as both the dick and the tongue were withdrawn.

She looked up and saw that all her employees had moved back, looking past her with leering grins on their faces. She looked down her body, covered in jizz and girl cum and sweat, to see a dark figure that looked somewhat familiar, standing between her legs.

He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs even wider than they had been and pulled her closer to the edge of the conference table. She gasped as she saw his cock, at least twelve inches long and as thick as a beer can. He roughly jammed two fingers inside her cunt, leaking with jizz and her arousal. He withdrew them and wiped them over the head of his cock, and then he thrust forward.

The shock as he entered her ass was almost more than she could bear. She couldn't get enough oxygen into her lungs to either shout or scream and she wanted to do both. She also wanted this cock to pound her forever -- to fuck her ass and her pussy and to cum down her throat for the rest of her life.

She couldn't make out the features of her lover as he pounded in and out of her, eliciting little yelps of pain and pleasure. She came hard, then came again, then she seemed to just exist in a never-ending orgasm, her ass clenching around the huge dick that was fucking her relentlessly while her fingers plunged in and out of her pussy.

Despite her near delirium, she was aware enough to realize that the stranger was about to cum. His features cleared a bit and she realized that he was the man that she had bumped into at the country club, and that had seemingly been replaced by a monster at the showing. She didn't care about any of that.

"Fuck me, dammit! Fuck my asshole! Harder! Give me that fuckin dick! Cum in my tight little ass, you fucker!" she ranted, clutching his strong arms to make sure he didn't leave until she got her jizz. She had a vague awareness that both Ben and Luke were kneeling on the table on either side of her, their female office mates jerking them off against her tits.

The dark man gave a roar and exploded into her ass, spurting over and over again. She could feel the heat all the way up into her chest, as he filled her with hot jizz. She felt like her insides were melting and then her outsides as both her male employees emptied hot cum onto her tits.

She lay back on the table, covered in slimy sweat and jizz, finally sated. Her employees gathered up their clothes, chatting with each other as if nothing happened. They filed out of the conference room, along with the dark man, leaving her panting and terrified. Terrified that she would never feel this good again.

Sir

I walked out with the rest of the real estate agents, pausing to dress. By the time they each got home, they would forget about what had happened and only remember another boring meeting. But Mona wouldn't forget.

I had picked her address out of her thoughts and drove the Audi to her house, thinking that I should probably ditch it soon. It was not a good neighborhood to park on the street, but I was able to continue on a half mile or so past and park in a Whole Foods parking lot and walk back.

It was a huge house, as I expected, only this one was well-maintained, unlike some of those that she had tried to pawn off earlier in the day. I walked up the curving drive and around past the separate garage to the patio in the back. I concentrated a little to determine who, if anyone, was home.

I mentally found Mona's daughter right away, upstairs in what I assumed was her bedroom. But I was confused by the fact that she seemed to be masturbating while talking to someone the phone -- not behavior I would have expected from what I had thought was a 11- or 12-year-old girl.

Before I could go in and investigate, I realized that I was also sensing someone just inside the back door, which I assumed led to a mud room or the kitchen. I had never *not* been able to read someone who was that close, but I was mostly getting fog when I tried to figure out who was there. Intriguing!

I mentally jimmied the lock open and stepped into the breakfast nook, to be confronted by a tiny Latina holding a large butcher knife in one hand and making a warding sign against evil with the other. I held my hands out from my side to show that I wasn't armed and stupidly said, "Que pasa?"

She just stared at me, the knife shaking a little but her eyes never wavering. "What do you want here, el Diablo? There are no souls for you here!"

I was dumbfounded. No one, not a single person, had been able to see my inner demon when I hadn't wanted them to. "Honey, put the knife down. I'm not here to hurt you. But tell me what you see when you look at me?" And why can't I read your mind? I thought to myself.

"I am the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter. I know things and I can see things. I can see you are a devil, mister. You cannot hide from me," she said, refusing to relinquish her hold on the knife. "I see a devil and I see a man, both at the same time. You may not be red and you may not have horns, but I know a devil. And you cannot have my soul, el Diablo."

I looked down at her more closely. She couldn't have been more than five feet tall. Cute but fierce, with a wide mouth that I'd bet was beautiful when she smiled. I said, "Honey, I don't want your soul. I wouldn't know what to do with it. And I don't want the souls of the family here. I'm not *the* devil. I'm not even *a* devil. I've got some kind of demon inside me, but the man is still here too."

She was undeterred. "Then why are you here, demon-man? If you are not here for souls, what the hell do you want?"

I chose not to answer. Instead I asked, "Who is upstairs?"

"That's Shelly. She's Mr. Selig's daughter. Leave her alone!" she said, taking a step forward, still brandishing her knife.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt her. But isn't she a little young to be having phone sex? What's your name, anyway?"

The girl looked at me a little funny. "She's nineteen, but how do you know she's ha... Oh. I guess you would know. If you have to call me something, you can call me Ronnie."

"Well, Ronnie, from what I gathered from Mona's mind, I would have thought her daughter was about 8 years younger."

Ronnie got a sour look at the mention of her boss and spat out, "That puta. She thinks her daughter is a Barbie doll that she can take out and play with when the mood strikes her. She doesn't love Shelly any more than she loves Mr. Selig. They both deserve so much better than that whore."

"You know, Ronnie, we may be on the same side. I'm not here for anyone's soul, but I am here to... punish Mona. She's not a good person. It sounds like she doesn't treat you or her daughter right. What about her husband?"

She looked at me fiercely again. "Mr. Selig is a good man. He's practically a saint to put up with that bitch whoring around all the time. She doesn't love him. He deserves someone who loves him as much as..."

"As much as who, Ronnie? You? Are you in love with your boss? What if I could get the two of you together? Get Mona out of the way? Would you help me?" I asked, making things up as I went. I had no idea where this was going but it was getting interesting.

"You are wicked, el Diablo. You are after my soul after all. You tempt me but I will not sign a contract with you," she said, although she looked away and lowered her knife, like she might have been thinking about it.

"Ronnie, I'm not lying. I do not. Want. Your. Soul. Wouldn't know how to take it. Wouldn't know what to do with it. No, what I need from you is a little assistance in a couple of areas. One might actually be fun. This demon inside me mostly runs on sex," I said, winking at her.

I might not have been able to hear or make changes to her conscious thoughts, but since I had realized that I'd been trying to heat her up physically. That took more demon energy, but that battery was fully charged from earlier in the day. Her nipples were at full attention under her tank top, and I could see a shadow in the crotch of her white booty shorts.

She drew back, like she was about to run out the door, but she wasn't quite sure she didn't want to stay. I magicked my clothes away and she drew in a sharp breath as she took in the sight of my cock, which was hanging halfway down to my knees.

She couldn't take her eyes off it. "Dios mio, papi, is that real? What a monster! That thing would break me in half," she proclaimed, looking away but finally putting her knife down on the counter. She took a step forward.

"Imagine what it will look like hard, little one," I said. "Why don't you play around with it and see what happens? If you're curious..." She stepped right in front of me and reached down a small hand to lift the head, which caused an involuntary twitch that almost scared her right out of the room.

But she stepped back and started stroking me with both hands, barely encircling the shaft. It didn't take much of that for me to get hard, reaching a full twelve inches of length as it rose in front of her. She barely noticed when I magicked her clothes off as well.

She was a beautiful little thing -- light brown skin, perfectly round little B-cup breasts with dark brown nipples that I'd been mentally tweaking to sharp points, and a wide mouth that was almost salivating now as she contemplated my massive erection. The scent of her arousal filled the kitchen.

There was no way she was getting much of me in her mouth, but I loved the way she stroked my shaft and licked all around the head, before lifting my cock up and giving my balls the same treatment. She felt better than anyone had in months, particularly since I wasn't making her do anything at all.

I looked around the kitchen and breakfast nook and didn't see anything other than hard surfaces. "Ronnie, honey, is there someplace a little more comfortable we can go?"

She stopped what she was doing long enough to stand up and take my hand in her smaller one, leading me past the side door that led to the garage and on to a small apartment, consisting of a small bedroom and a utilitarian bathroom. Ronnie had done what she could to personalize it and make it a space for her, but she didn't have much to work with.

But there was a bed and she flopped down on it, legs partly apart. I could see her wetness shining in the dim light where it coated the insides of her thighs. I had no interest in being subtle so I stepped in between her legs, grabbed her ankles and raised them towards my shoulders.

She planted the soles of her feet on my chest and grabbed my arms as I leaned over her and my cock pressed against her labia. "Do it, papi! I can take it! Give me that big fuckin' cock!" she yelled, now begging me to fuck her.

I slid inside her, surprised to find that I fit like she was made for me, despite my enhanced size. Like with her mouth, she might have been a tiny girl, but she was big in the right places. I got at least eight inches inside her before bottoming out against her cervix. Some women find that painful, but my little Ronnie was clearly not one of them.

I pulled back and pounded into her again, and again. She was gripping me so tightly that her nails cut into my triceps, but I didn't give a shit. She was the best fuck I'd had in months, and all without me doing anything other than heating her up a bit.

"Let me ride you, papi! Let me ride that big fucking dick!" I was more than happy to let her do the work and I thought that her taking control might help keep me from hurting her. So I pulled out and lay down next to her. She took a minute to lean over and taste herself on my cock before she threw her leg over me.

Her legs were so short and my dick was so long that she had to slide almost up to my chest to line up my cock with her pussy. But once she got me inside her, she leaned back and started riding me for all she was worth. Her eyes rolled back and drool started to run down the side of her mouth.

After a few minutes, I grabbed her hips and pulled her up a little and changed the angle, so that I was hitting her G-spot with short, sharp strokes. She gasped and started panting and shaking, cumming hard until she collapsed onto my chest. I couldn't have told you why, but I chose that moment to magically tattoo a rune on the inside of her left thigh, similar to what I had done to Janelle. I hadn't worked out the meaning yet, but I felt like it was something I needed to do. I wanted to mark her as mine.

She was unmoving for a couple of minutes, before she groaned and rolled off me onto her back, trying to catch her breath. "Fuck. That was... oh fuck." She looked at me with a little grin on her face, then down at my still raging super-sized hard-on.

"Papi, you haven't cum yet. You have to cum for me." She rose and knelt between my knees, lowering her head to lavish attention on my balls. I idly stroked myself while she took care of me, soaking my balls before taking the fat head of my cock into her mouth again.

I relaxed, not trying to hold off, and let her do her thing. And her thing was magic. I might have had powers, but she had superpowers of her own. It wasn't long before I was panting and thrusting myself upwards into her mouth, right on the verge.

"Ronnie, baby, I'm close, sweetheart! Almost there!" She redoubled her efforts and I think my orgasm started from my toes and worked up until I was spurting into her sweet mouth, while she jerked me with both hands and swallowed everything I had to give her.

She rolled over with a sigh, continuing to slowly stroke my huge cock while I came down. "How was it, papi?" she asked, although surely she knew the answer.

I just leaned over and kissed her hard. "Thank you, baby girl. You're something else."

We lay in her little bed for a little while longer before I sat up. "Ronnie, I've got some things to do but I've got some ideas of how to get you what you want and how to take care of your boss. I'll see you for a little while tomorrow -- just follow my lead. But Friday night is show time." I didn't tell her what I meant by that.

"I trust you, papi. I don't know why but I do. Don't let me down and don't hurt Mr. Selig or my girl. Please." I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "I promise."

As I walked back into the kitchen, I tuned back into the rest of the house. I could hear Mona in the master bathroom, slumped on the floor of the shower sobbing, while the water started to cool. And I could feel her daughter in her room, talking to someone again.

I walked upstairs and found Shelly's room. The door was open a foot or so and I could peer in. It looked like a little girl's room, all pinks and unicorns and cartoon bears. But Shelly was naked on her bed, legs spread with her laptop in front of her, entertaining unseen patrons by driving a dildo in and out of her bare pussy.

I read her mind and realized that, despite her moans and sighs, she really wasn't all that aroused. I guess the repetition of her shows had gotten a little boring. So while she pretended to get herself off, I started an orgasm building inside her, that quickly grew into a massive and totally unexpected, thigh-shaking cum.

I could hear the cash register sounds from her laptop as her patrons showered her with tips, while she just looked a little confused by the orgasm that had come out of nowhere. She looked around towards the door, like she felt someone there, but of course I didn't let her see me.

I headed out the door and back to the borrowed car a few blocks away. I was hungry as hell, but luckily the Whole Foods was still open, and I grabbed a four pack of NoDa IPAs and a couple of prepared sandwiches and some chips from the deli case. The hotel was just a few miles away, across from Southpark Mall, and I got checked in and into the room by 10pm.

I sucked down the first IPA so fast that I barely tasted it, then I slowed down to enjoy the food and the second beer. I'd been tempted by the cute evening desk chick at reception but talked myself out of any further sexcapades as I did come to Charlotte for a specific reason. Well, two, actually -- get a copy of the Codex and get some more money in my hidden bank accounts.

The next morning, I decided that the borrowed car was probably too hot by now, so I left it in the corner of the hotel parking lot and took a Lyft to the college, which was only about ten minutes away.

My first goal for the day was reached without any need for my special abilities. I showed up at Queens College at 10 am and the archivist was so happy that anyone was interested in her charges that I walked out an hour later with a full digital copy of the Benarthic Codex on a USB key and with promises that I would come back later to see more of her collection. I'm pretty sure she would have blown me as well, but while I'm not picky, 72-year-olds are not really my thing.