Descent (Devil Inside)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next stop was Uptown Charlotte (never "downtown" - the city fathers years ago having decided that that sounded negative). I scoped out a couple of high-end lunch places near the Bank of America and Wells Fargo skyscrapers. Two hours later, I had roughly $500 million dollars more in my secret accounts than I had when I woke up that morning. There's no way to completely hide those kinds of transactions so there were clearly going to be people going to jail, but none of them were going to be me. And I didn't feel all that guilty about a couple of bankers doing time for embezzlement.

I picked up a Tesla from valet parking outside the McCormick & Schmick on Tryon and drove back down to Myers Park. I knew it would be tracked quickly but I did it mostly for the fun of messing with whatever pretentious asshole owned it. I walked back up to Mona's house and let myself into the now-familiar kitchen.

I could sense a hole where a person should be and figured that must be Ronnie. No one else seemed to be there. I hollered at Ronnie so she'd know I was there, and she came out of whatever room she'd been cleaning, still wearing her rubber gloves.

"Ah, el Diablo. You *did* come back. You needed a little more of this?" she asked, cocking her hips to one side.

I laughed and said, "That's very tempting, little one, but I want to do some planning with you instead. You wouldn't have any coffee, would you?"

We stood at the kitchen island, drinking espresso and eating some terrific cayenne-laced shortbread she had just pulled out of the oven while we planned the next couple of days. Mr. Selig worked in New York every week, but he flew home every Friday, landing in Charlotte around 1 pm and going into his office Uptown before coming home.

I planned to meet him there the next day, but I also wanted to keep Mona off-kilter in the meantime. "What time do Shelly and Mona get home usually?"

Ronnie replied, "It's Thursday -- Shelly will probably be here around 4:00 and I expect her bitch of a mother to be here around 6:00."

I laid out my short plan for the day to Ronnie and while she didn't look happy, she didn't argue either. I camped out in the well-appointed media room for the rest of the afternoon, watching Netflix on the 65-inch screen and eating the snacks that Ronnie supplied me with until after Shelly got home.

I waited until after 5:00, then went up to Shelly's room. She was actually studying rather than camming, which surprised me a little. I pulled her image of her father out of her head and cloaked myself in it, then knocked on her door. "Cupcake?" I said in her father's voice.

"Daddy!?! I didn't expect you until tomorrow night!" she said, jumping from the bed to throw the door open and jump into my arms. "What are you doing here early for? What did you bring me?"

I let her down and looked into her eyes. "I came home early for you, Cupcake. And I brought you this." I cranked up her desire to 11 and her inhibitions down to 0 and unzipped my slacks. "Do you like your present, sweetheart?"

She gasped as she saw my twelve-inch cock emerge from my trousers. She had definitely fantasized about her father, but she would have fucked a garden rake, as horny as she was right then. "Oh, Daddy, is that all for me?"

As I watched her hot mouth descend over my cock, I took a closer look at little Shelly. Her mom might think of her as still being a pre-teen, but she was clearly not still a little girl. Her little round ass filled out her tight shorts very nicely and when she pulled back to look up at me, her tits strained against her tight t-shirt.

She looked up into my eyes and raised her arms, so I took the hint and pulled her shirt up over her head. She slipped out of her shorts while she slid back onto the bed, her eyes going back and forth between my face and my monster cock. "Are you going to fuck me, Daddy? Are you going to fill my little girl pussy with that big daddy cock?"

Mona

"Thank God today was sort of normal," she thought as she pulled into the driveway. She was sure that she was pretty close to a couple of million-plus sales and more importantly, the people in her office seemed to have no memory of the day before. Except that she thought she caught a couple of the guys leering at her out of the corner of her eye.

She kicked her heels off as soon as she closed the door and carried them with her up to the master bedroom before dropping them on the floor and collapsing on the bed. Maybe, she thought, yesterday was just stress. It couldn't have really happened, right?

She had just closed her eyes when she heard someone softly knocking on the bedroom door frame. "Excuse me, ma'am?" It was The Help, of course, bothering her at exactly the wrong time.

"What is it that can't wait?" Mona snapped as she glared at the useless girl.

"Sorry to bother you, ma'am, but there's something that you really need to see. It's very important," Ronnie insisted.

"Fuck. It damn well better be," she sighed, as she got up and followed the little Latina down the hall.

She heard the noises before she got within ten feet of her daughter's bedroom door, which was open a couple of feet. "Oh Daddy! You fuck me so good!" That didn't make any sense in any way to her, since her husband was not going to be home until the next day, and he wouldn't be fucking his daughter. He wasn't like that.

But The Help pushed the door open a little further and there was her angel girl, naked on her back on her bed with her legs spread like a cheap whore while her father ("my damn husband!" she thought) pounded away at her.

She screamed and lurched forward, her fingers like claws ready to rip the eyes out of the man defiling her perfect daughter. But she found that she couldn't move past the door frame, as if some invisible barrier stood between her and her progeny.

The Help looked at Mona like she was stupid. "What's the matter, ma'am? Shouldn't you do something about this?" The younger woman stepped into the room and leaned over the bed, kissing Mona's daughter like a lover. She turned back and smirked at her boss. "See? No problem!"

Mona shrieked again, but her scream died quickly as her vision blurred and her husband somehow... changed. Now she was looking at the dark stranger that had haunted her all week, fucking her daughter with that obscene foot-long cock. "Give me that cock, Sir! Pound that monster into me! Please give me more!" Shelly screamed, holding onto the stranger's arms with an iron grip. Mona looked on in horror, both from seeing her daughter get ravaged, as well as from her growing realization that she wished it were herself.

Unable to do anything to intervene, Mona just stared and soon her vision blurred again. She shook her head as if trying to clear out cobwebs. When she looked again, the eight-foot tall demon of her nightmares was ripping her daughter's pussy apart. Shelly's head was thrown back in ecstasy and pain as the huge green cock sawed in and out of her, so deep in her that Mona could see it bulging up from within her daughter's chest.

Mona moaned and slumped against the wall, unable to watch any more, her energy spent. She placidly followed The Help as she was led back to her bedroom where she collapsed again on her bed, oblivious to everything around her.

Sir

I sensed Mona being led away by Ronnie and stopped focusing on any illusion so I could just enjoy the sweet little pussy I was fucking. Shelly was clearly not a virgin, but she was tight and felt heavenly, especially as she quivered through another orgasm, her legs shaking around my hips.

I finally gave a growl and pulled out, spraying black jizz all over her torso. Shelly used her fingers to scrape the cum off her taut belly and her chest, sucking each finger dry in turn. I leaned down and kissed her before getting up and finding my clothes. I left her with the thought that she'd had a most delicious daydream before heading out the door.

The Tesla was being towed as I walked by, the only surprise being how long it had taken for someone to pick it up. I grabbed an Uber back to the hotel but walked past it over to a row of shops and restaurants next door and found a little Tex-Mex place for a bite to eat.

After a half dozen street tacos and a couple of pints, I was feeling quite refreshed and not ready to end the evening. If everything went well the next day, I'd be heading out on Saturday and leaving Mona and her family behind, so I decided to have a little fun before I left.

My waitress was a cute little brunette named Mindy and I enjoyed mentally amping up her horniness through my meal. By the time she picked up my empty plate and asked me if there was anything else she could get for me (anything at all!), I could see that the crotch of her shorts was wet, which she tried to hide with her order book.

"Well, Mindy, maybe after I settle up, you could join me for a nightcap in my hotel room," I said, knowing full well that for anyone else, that would not be a winning line. But I wasn't just anyone.

She squirmed a little in front of my table, obviously wanting to go with me and just as obviously not wanting to lose her job. I settled that by calling the floor manager over and explaining that Mindy was going to help me get to my hotel room and that he was perfectly okay with that, which of course he was.

As the two of us walked into the hotel lobby, I saw that the pretty evening hotel manager from the night before was turning over to the night shift. She was a tall, thin blonde -- she would probably have been a model if her face were a little less round, which made her cute rather than stunning.

Lucy was happy to come up to the room with us to make sure that "everything was to our liking." And it definitely was. For at least the next few hours. Neither Mindy nor Lucy might have been interested in girls before that night but that changed permanently under my tutelage. I enjoyed watching them explore each other almost as much as I enjoyed fucking them both raw.

I finally kicked them out at around 4am -- while my demonic gas tank was full to the brim, my physical body still got tired and boy, was I tired. The two of them found their clothes and left holding hands -- I was sure this wasn't going to be the last time they'd see each other.

I slept in a little Friday morning as I didn't have anywhere I had to be until mid-afternoon. I caught a ride uptown in time to have a nice late lunch and mentally suggest to a couple more banker types that they should increase my holdings in foreign bank accounts some more and then forget all about it.

Frank Selig had a nice office about halfway up one of the big towers in Uptown Charlotte, with good views and an attractive secretary sitting just outside. I read her thoughts quickly -- she really liked her boss and felt bad about the way his wife treated him, but there was nothing more between them. I slipped past her and relaxed on the sofa of Frank's office, enjoying the view and a sip of 20-year-old Scotch while I waited.

Frank came in around 2:45, dumping his briefcase on his desk and pouring himself a Scotch before settling into his big desk chair. I didn't let him know I was there at first, taking some time to read him while he caught up on work.

Frankly (no pun intended), he was a nice guy. He loved his daughter (and yes, he had "those" thoughts about her but would never do anything about them on his own). He did have a crush on Ronnie, but wouldn't do anything about that either, since she was his employee. And he just wished his wife would be honest about wanting out so that they could work out a settlement, instead of her trying to take him for everything, which it was clear to him was her plan.

I liked him and decided to do something for the guy. It might not be what he would have chosen for himself, but I was pretty sure he'd be happy about it in the long run. I just had to lower some of his inhibitions (well, a LOT of his inhibitions) and get him to be as aggressive in pursuing his personal wants and needs as he clearly was in his business.

When I was sure of my plan, I said "Frank, we need to talk," and let myself be seen. "Let's have another Scotch and get to know each other a little better. Invite that cute little secretary in here too."

Mona

She was ready to say goodbye to the longest week in history. Her Friday had not gone at all well. She jumped at every noise and probably scared off a couple of buyers by being so far off her game. While she was out, apparently everyone else in the office decided that it was going to be a half-day, even though they were behind their sales plan for the month. She looked around the empty office and as much as she hated to say it, they probably had the right idea.

She stopped off at the country club, hoping for a quickie from her masseuse, only to find that he was off and his replacement was a big dyke who held no interest at all for Mona. She headed for the bar instead, gulping down a shot of Malibu before settling into a large glass of Cabernet.

When she didn't feel like she could put it off any longer, she headed for the house, dreading having to deal with her husband for the weekend. If only he would push back so they could fight, instead of his insistence to be reasonable. She fucking hated his reasonableness.

She came in through the kitchen, surprised not to see The Help. She thought it was high time she replaced that little bitch. As she walked further into the house, she heard noises coming from the media room. The sound of sex. If that bastard husband of hers was watching porn in there, she thought, she was really going to let him have it.

She walked in and sure enough, there was a blonde on the huge screen, pounding a big black dildo in and out of her pussy. She could see the back of her husband's head above the sofa and was about to yell at him when she realized that the girl in the video was her daughter. She also realized that the sounds she was hearing were not coming from the high-end surround sound speakers.

She rounded the sofa, only to find her naked daughter kneeling on the sofa, slurping on her father's cock while The Help knelt on the floor, leaning over the sofa to lick away at her daughter's pussy. She shrieked and reached out to grab the Latina by the hair when the girl turned to her and shouted, "Stop, puta!"

Mona had no idea why but she froze, her hand inches from Ronnie's head. "You don't run things here anymore, puta! Stand up straight." The older woman did so, unable to stop herself. Shelly stopped sucking her father's cock long enough to give her mother a leer before throwing her leg over his lap and lowering herself on his saliva-covered dick.

Ronnie moved up on the sofa next to Mona's husband and leaned over to kiss him, then Shelly, before looking back at her boss and spreading her legs. "Mona, I think it's time you started earning your keep around here. You cumslut!"

There was a small rational part left of Mona that realized with some surprise that she had wanted this feeling again. This explosion of lust that she had felt in the office - the sure knowledge that the only thing important in her life was fucking, licking, stroking and sucking everyone in the room. She ripped her cashmere sweater over her head and jerked her bra off before dropping to her knees in front of Ronnie.

She struggled with getting her skirt off while she dove into Ronnie's cunt, licking and sucking like her life depended on it and for that moment, it did. She finally slid her skirt and thong down to her ankles and attacked Ronnie's pussy with her fingers added to the mix.

Next to her, Shelly rode her father, his cock sliding in and out of her tight little pussy while his mouth was latched on to her tit. She leaned over a little and Ronnie suckled the other, which set Shelly off on another orgasm.

As Ronnie came from Mona's oral and digital attack, Mona looked around for something to fill her pussy. That's when she realized that the dark stranger was suddenly behind her, his cock fully at attention. "Oh god please fuck me, Sir! Fuck this dirty whore! Fuck me until I forget everything!"

The dark man obliged, kneeling behind her and slamming his entire length into her, making her screech and beg for more. Ronnie helped Shelly up off her father's lap and Mona took the opportunity to suck his still-hard cock into her mouth, licking her daughter's juices off his dick while Sir pounded her from behind. Shelly and Ronnie sat next to each other with their legs entwined, stroking each other's clit as they watched Mona being spit-roasted.

Frank held his wife's head down until he came deep in her mouth, making her gag as she struggled to swallow his jizz. Sir held her hips while he drilled her to a constant orgasm, her legs quivering as she came and came around his thick cock.

She whimpered and begged as he withdrew from her and motioned Shelly over to take his cock in her mouth. She did her best to take him in, covering his member with spit until he turned back to her mother, and she helped guide his dick into Mona's asshole.

"Oh, fffuuuuuuuckkkk!" was all Mona could manage as twelve inches of demon-enhanced man meat invaded her back side. Her eyes rolled up into her head and her body moved again of its own accord, pushing back hard against Sir every time he stroked back into her.

She could feel his cock swell even more until he exploded inside her, painting her guts with his dark cum as her silent scream tore at her throat.

As Sir finished and pulled out, Mona rolled over onto her back, panting like she'd just run a marathon. But her mind and body were still on fire with need. She looked up at the stranger and knew what she wanted more than anything else in the world. "Sir, I need the demon. I need the demon to fuck me. Please."

Frank, Ronnie and Mona were making out together in a pile and didn't pay any attention as Sir obliged. The eight-foot green demon looked down on her, hunger and want in its eyes as it took in the big-titted blonde. Eighteen inches of ropy, knobby cock stood at attention, ready to invade her deepest places.

Mona stared at the demon dick and slowly licked her lips, before turning her eyes to the demon's face and begging once more, "Please?"

She felt like she was being ripped apart and put back together in new ways when he leaned forward and drove his inhuman cock into her. She felt parts of her tear and rip and reform in different ways and spaces, but mostly she felt the relentless in-and-out, causing her to scream in both agony and ecstasy until her throat burned. With all the internal stimuli, she didn't even notice the burning on her lower back from the secret tattoo that Sir had just gifted her with.

Shelly broke away from her father and her friend and looked at her mother in disgust. "Jeez, Mom, can't you keep it down? Let's see if this helps." She straddled her mother, facing the demon, and forced her pussy down over her mother's mouth. "Lick now, scream later, you bitch!"

Mona complied as best as she could while being ripped in half by the demon's constant pounding. There was no more pain, just an intense overload of pleasure that threatened to tear her mind apart just as much as her body was. She gave another shriek as she felt the biggest orgasm yet rip through her, her back bowing so much that she almost threw her daughter off her face. Then she collapsed and lost consciousness.

The demon gave a roar and slid his obscene phallus out of Mona's obscenely-stretched pussy, but Shelly was there ready to take as much of the end of it into her mouth as she could fit. The long green cock jerked and spurted but she swallowed every bit of the dark demon-laced seed until her flat, toned belly bulged with the extra liquid. Then she too passed out, next to her comatose mother.

Sir

I resumed my normal body after a moment to recover from one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had. Mother and daughter were lying next to each other on the floor and Frank and Ronnie were sitting facing each other on the sofa in deep conversation, ignoring everything around them.