Descent into Debauchery Pt. 08

Story Info
Public play gets them into all kinds of trouble.
6.5k words
4.19
13.6k
5
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback always welcome and appreciated. As with most of my stories, it is advised to read the previous chapters for context.)

*

It had been two weeks since their encounter in the laundry room with Mary Ann, and laundry day was now their favorite day of the week. The three had met up a few times since, but because of their differing schedules, it was hard to arrange.

Nicci had the naughty idea to send a few pornographic clips of her and Tom together to tide Mary Ann over. Mary Ann, for her part, sent back a picture of herself covered in so much cum that it looked like someone had doused her with white paint. That picture was accompanied by two words, "One load."

After a few more texts, Nicci got the full story. She had gone to a dancing bear party, where the striper had something called Hyperactive Testes Disorder. Apparently, it wasn't the guy whose video went viral a couple months earlier. That guy lived on the east coast.

Nicci didn't understand many of the references in her text, but she guessed it was stuff from the part of the internet that her and Tom had avoided most of their lives. When she did look up the viral video that Mary Ann had mentioned, she watched it 12 times and fingered herself to orgasm twice that many.

"You ready to go?" Tom asked.

"Huh." Nicci had been daydreaming.

Tom rubbed her back and asked, "Are you ok? You've been pensive all day."

Nicci sighed. "Yea, I've just been imagining what it would be like to be doused with a gallon of cum."

Tom smiled and said, "Well, if you want to skip the grocery store today, I could give it my best shot."

Nicci patted his cheek affectionately and gave him a peck on the lips. "I would love to, but sadly I cannot live on just your cum." Then she walked out the door.

Tom followed behind her. "Well we could try."

Once they were in the car, Tom couldn't help but notice Nicci's long tan legs in her sexy jean shorts. It wasn't like her to show so much skin. The other night at the laundry was a very rare and drastic situation. He wasn't complaining, but they made it hard for him to concentrate on the road. Her white T was tucked into her shorts and that made her fantastic figure stand out even more.

As Tom drove he kept glancing over at her legs. About halfway to the grocery store, Tom finally had to touch them. He started off simply, he rested a hand on her left knee. This surprised Nicci as they had typically been very reserved about PDA in the past. Granted, that was before their sexual revolution.

She found she liked it. It felt naughty in a less obvious and overt way. It also felt much more affectionate than the wild lust filled hump fests they had grown accustomed too. She smiled at him and rubbed his shoulder reassuringly.

Tom took that as a sign he wasn't pushing any kind of boundary. Not that they had many of those left. He started running his hand up and down her thigh. Not too high, only about a quarter of the way up her leg. Again, Nicci said nothing.

He decided to play a game of chicken, to see how far he could get before she stopped him. With every pass of his hand, he brought it further and further up her leg. Nearly indistinguishable changes. But Nicci noticed. Every time Tom touched her body under any circumstances she noticed. His touch was like electricity to her.

She decided to play a game of chicken with him. She would let him keep working his way up her leg, until he chickened out. She was confident that he would get about an inch away from her crotch and stop. She had been the one so far that had to keep pushing him to do more.

Tom couldn't believe how for she was letting him go. His hand was now rubbing her inner thigh, and his pinky was only about an inch from her inseam. That was when he caught the suppressed grin on her lips. She was testing him. She didn't believe that he would go any farther. She expected him to bow out before anything got too hot. He would show her.

Nicci nearly jumped when Tom began cupping between her legs. He was doing it, he was actually doing it. They couldn't do this in a car driving down the road. Nicci thought. Yes, it was super hot, but they could be spotted at any second. They were pulling up at a red light now, if anyone on the sidewalk simply looked over, they would see him touching her. But she was not going to break.

Tom was rock hard and scared out of his mind. He wanted to pull his hand away, but he was afraid the movement would draw attention and pedestrians would see what he had been doing. When the light changed and he pulled through the intersection, he thought about withdrawing. But then he saw the worry in her eyes. He was about to break her, he was about to win this. He just had to move a little further.

Nicci bit her lip to keep from reacting when she felt Tom undo the button on her shorts. Now this was really getting out of hand, she had to end this. But then she had a thought. What if she fought back. She slid her hand into Tom's lap and began rubbing his erection through his shorts. This will get him she thought.

As soon as Nicci began rubbing him, he lost all sense of logic or reason. He was no longer playing chicken. He was an animal seeking to quench his desire. He began unzipping Nicci's jeans, and she did the same to him. Then he slid his hand beneath her panties and began massaging her clit.

Nicci moaned in pleasure. She had let this go on too far, and now she didn't want it to stop. Through much manual dexterity, she managed to snake his erection past his underwear and though his zipper. They were now both groaning and rubbing each other. Nicci felt her tension rising higher and higher. Until...

"STOP!!!!!!!" She screamed and Tom slammed on his brakes. The tires squealed as they desperately clawed at the asphalt. But it was too late. Tom had rear ended the car in front of him.

"Oh no." Tom said.

"It's ok. It's just a fender bender. These happen all the time. We just trade insurance and call the police."

"No, I'm about to cum."

"What? You can't cum now. The other driver's going to be back here any minute now." Nicci was starting to feel Tom's panic.

"I know, but I can't stop it."

Nicci could see his death grip on the steering will. He was trying desperately to will it away. But she could see that his angry pulsing head would not be denied. It was going to blow, and the best she could hope for was to mitigate the mess before they had to talk to the other driver.

So, she did the only thing she could think to do, she dove for his lap. Her lips closed around his tip seconds before the first jet tickled her uvula. She swallowed it handily, but braced for the load. Something was wrong though. Tom typically only fired two or three times before he was mostly done. He was already up to five, and these shots had been thicker than normal.

Nicci was swallowing as fast as she could, but she was barely keeping up. Finally, his beast was sated and she sat back up just as the other driver stepped out of her car. Nicci began to swallow Tom's cum down. But she was so full from her breakfast that this was like eating two Thanksgiving dinners five minutes apart.

Tom leapt out of the car to greet the other driver. A tall pretty woman of about 40. Buy the look of her dress, she was some kind of business professional. Nicci prayed she wasn't an attorney. She climbed out as well, still attempting to swallow Tom's massive load.

"What are you blind!?" The woman was hysterical looking at her bumper. "I just got this car."

Nicci came around the front of their car and the woman's gaze was suddenly on her shorts. That was when Nicci realized that she never zipped her shorts back up. The woman could see her her panties. What made Nicci cringe even more, was the fact that she had a tiny little Olaf on her panties. His head was peeking out of the zipper and he was waving at the angry woman.

The woman looked up at Nicci's face and saw cum dribbling out of the corner of her lip. Nicci turned away to fix her shorts. Then the woman saw Tom's deflating shaft poking out of his zipper, dripping a few small drops. Tom quickly turned away and got his prairie dog back in his hole.

"I see what's going on here." The woman said with a calm anger in her voice.

Nicci turned around and mumbled, "No, it's not what you think." But a little bit of Tom's cum spilled out of her full mouth.

The woman held up a hand to silence her. "It's exactly what it looks like. But, I'm a forgiving woman, if restitution can be made."

"Anything." Nicci said with cum still dripping from her mouth.

The woman rolled her eyes, "For crying out loud, either swallow it or spit it out." Nicci chose the later and spat it onto the grass median.

"I'm so sorry. We have never done anything like this before." Tom quickly began explaining their whole story so far. He didn't mean too, he just couldn't stop talking when he was in trouble.

"Tom!" Nicci scolded. "Not now!"

The woman looked at Nicci. "I think now is a great time." Then she looked at Tom and said, "Please, continue." Then she leveled a steely gaze at him. "I insist."

So Tom told her everything. The laundry room, the naked walk back to their apartment, them having sex at their door. Tom attempted to just give her a very abridged version of the events. But she kept asking them both for every gory detail.

Nicci quickly realized that this woman was getting off on the story. She wondered if this would work in their advantage. When Tom finally finished the story, the woman stood there and thought for a moment. Her next words were not what either of them had expected.

"I'm a lawyer, actually, I own my own practice. And I think I need two part time employees to do whatever I need."

"What would you need us to do?" Nicci asked timidly.

The woman looked at her and said with emphasis, "Whatever... I... Need."

"Anything, we'll do anything to pretend this never happened." Tom said.

She looked at Tom with an evil grin and said, "Oh, I'm counting on it."

The woman exchanged information with them and took a picture of their license plate. "Now, If I don't hear from you in the next couple days, I'll call the police and say this was a hit and run. They don't like those too much."

The woman left and Tom and Nicci climbed back into their car. They took a collective deep breath before starting up the car and carefully driving the rest of the way to the store. Neither spoke the entire drive. They were both imagining what she might make them do. Tom was picturing some filing, maybe some cleaning. But Nicci saw the look in her eyes. This was going to be nasty and dirty and possibly even scary.

When they got to the grocery store, Tom stopped by the front door so that Nicci could climb out. Despite their new more progressive sexual morals, Tom still believed in being the traditional gentleman in most circumstances. Watching her climb out of the car in the shorts riled up his sex drive again.

Without thinking, he reached out and smacked her butt. Nicci spun around and bent over to look at him. She had a fake ticked expression on her face. She couldn't keep the slight twinge of a smile out of the corner of her lips. She liked it, but she wasn't going to admit it in public.

"Would you stop." She whispered. "You're going to get us in trouble again."

Tom smiled and said, "I'm counting on it."

Nicci smiled, shut the door and walked to the entrance. Tom just stared as her hips pivoted deliciously back and forth. When she turned around she was happy to see that she had kept his attention with her walk. She noticed she had drawn to the attention of some other customers as well. There were plenty of men, and even a few women that she caught staring at her butt. Nicci had never felt sexier.

Her dad had always hammered into her that she needed to dress modestly. He would say that women who dressed like sluts were disgusting. Only perverts were into them. If that were the case, then Nicci was starting not to care. She loved the attention. It made her feel warm in certain places

Tom parked the car and walked up. They put their hands around each other's hips and walked together into the store. They grabbed a cart and started lazily pushing it around. It wasn't long before Tom's hand slipped from her hip, and cupped her tight butt.

She gave him a playfully dirty look and slid his hand back up. But not five minutes later, his hand found it's way back to her jeans. This time she left it. There was no use in fighting it. She enjoyed his touch, and no one else seemed to care. And, so what if he squeezed it now and then.

Then came the time that Nicci leaned over into one of the open air freezer bins. Tom looked around, and when he saw the coast was clear, he grabbed both cheeks at once. Nicci looked back at him and said, "We aren't looking for the rump roast, we're looking for the chicken breast."

"I'm always looking for chick breasts." Tom joked.

Nicci laughed loudly. She loved Tom's sense of humor. It matched her own so well. "Would you get down here and help me pick something out."

Tom obliged, in his own particular way. He bent over her, with his crotch to her butt. Nicci could feel his growing lump through their clothes. "I think that one looks good." Tom said with with his lips inches from her ear. "Or, we could get some sausage. Do you want a big sausage."

Nicci sided eyed him and said, "You know I love a big sausage." That made Tom's shaft twitch. Nicci noticed and wiggled her butt a little. She felt so empowered knowing that she had so much control over his body. She wondered if all men were this easy to manipulate with sex, or just him. She kissed him on the cheek before she grabbed their selection and stood up.

Tom was instantly staring at her tits. Nicci knew why without even looking. She wasn't wearing a bra, and the cold must have made her nipples pop. She could feel the abrasion of the t-shirt rubbing against them. Nicci wasn't sure if it was the friction, or the exposure that was turning her on more.

They started walking again, and this time Tom's hand wasn't sliding down. It was moving up her side. Finally, when no one was watching, he slid his hand all the way around and ran his fingers over her nipple. Nicci gasped at the boldness of the move and how much it turned her on. But before she could tell him to remove his hand, it was already back down at her waist.

She stared at him in wonder. Nicci was amazed how much kindling his sex drive had turned him into a horny beast. Tom pretended not to notice her stare. Nicci decided he would not be the only one playing this game She bent down to get something off a low shelf and quickly unzipped his pants while she was down there.

That made him panic a little and zip them back up quickly. In retaliation, Tom came up behind her a few moments later and laced his arms around her stomach in a sweet backwards hug. But his intentions were less than sweet. As Nicci was scanning the labels on some cans. Tom subtly was untucking her shirt in the front.

Once the hemline was free, his hands tucked underneath and felt her smooth stomach. Nicci fought to calm her breathing. It was just her stomach anyway. But then it wasn't just her stomach. Tom rolled the bottom hem of her shirt up to right below her breasts and tied it off. Her entire midsection was now showing, and with the size of her breasts, her underboob was visible from a low angle.

Nicci was beginning to like this game they were playing. She would not let him out do her though. She shocked him when she left the shirt as it was. She dropped one can into the cart, but pretended to drop the other on the floor. Then she nudged it with her foot under the nearby shelves.

"Oops." Nicci said in her best Marilyn Monroe impression. "I seem to have dropped a can under there. Tom, could you get it for me please?"

Stupidly, not thinking anything of this, Tom dropped to his belly and looked for the can. He saw it and turned on his side to get more reach. That was when Nicci struck. She unzipped his pants and fished his erection out. Tom was horrified.

"What are you doing?" He whispered. "This is too far."

"No, this is too far." She said as she began stroking him. Tom wanted to stop her, but it just felt too good. Being this exposed turned him on in ways that he never thought possible. The thought that someone might come around that corner at any second was too good.

He was not going to take this lying down. Well, he was taking it lying down, but she was cumming down with him. He reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts before shoving his hand down her panties to play with her clit.

Nicci gasped and knew that she had to escalate things again. She bent down and started blowing him right in the middle of the aisle of this grocery store. In retaliation, Tom ripped her shorts and panties off. In the process, he accidentally tore her panties, but he couldn't think about that right then. He honestly couldn't think of much right then.

Tom picked her up by her hips and they 69ed right there in the middle of the store. The action didn't last long. Nicci had been denied her orgasm in the car earlier and she was ready to go. Tom had been hard from the moment Nicci climbed out of his car. At a fever pace, they brought each other to orgasm in less than a minute. Nicci swallowing Tom's load as he pumped it down her throat. Tom's face being assaulted by Nicci's spasming pelvis.

At once they calmed down and caught their breath. They suddenly heard a cart wheeling by. An elderly couple stared at them with angry grimaces on their faces. Tom and Nicci realised they needed to get out of their and fast before the police showed up.

They pulled on their clothes as fast as they could. Nicci shoved her ruined pantiers in her pocket and they bolted for the exit. Just before they cleared the aisle a big burly black security guard stepped out in front of them. He was roughly 6'5, built, and probably as wide as the two of them put together. He had an angry expression on his face as he pointed toward the back of the store.

No words were necessary. They sullenly trudged to the back of the store. The elderly couple tisked them as they passed. The guard led them to a back area for employees only. It was cool, damp and grey. He put Tom in one room, and Nicci in another.

Nicci

The guard stayed in the room with Nicci and just stared down at her like he wanted to punch her. His arms folded across his massive chest. Nicc felt like a child compared to him as she sat silently hanging her head as low as it will go.

A minute later she heard the door open up behind her. She was too afraid to look and see who it was. That mattered little as the person circled around her and stood shoulder to shoulder with the guard. It was a middle aged woman in a grey pant suit. She had an attractive face that looked no older than 45, and her hair was shoulder length salt and pepper.

"What's the story here?" She asked with a slight rasp in her voice.

"Caught them trying to shoplift. Shoving stuff in their clothes." The man's voice was a deep bass. Nicci could almost feel the voice in her bones more than hear it. It made her quiver a little, she thought out of fear, but there was something else that it was doing to her. She just didn't know what.

"We weren't stealing anything." Nicci whimpered.

The woman bent at the hips to look Nicci in the face. "Then what was with all the hands under the clothes that we saw?"

Nicci was too ashamed to admit what they had been doing. She was terrified of her dad finding out. Not even the threat of being arrested was worse than that in her mind. The woman straightened and looked at her in silence for a long moment.

"Strip her. I'll take the boy." The woman said commandingly.

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers
12