Descent into Debauchery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

"What!?" Nicci squeaked.

The woman began to walk out. "If you weren't shoplifting than you should have nothing to hide."

Nicci heard the door close and felt like it might as well have been a prison door slamming shut. "Stand up."

Nicci didn't even look up, let alone stand to her feet. The man was not patient. He placed a hand on her biceps and lifted her to her feet. She only came to about his chest. Nicci was stunned by his strength. He might as well have just lifted a doll. Under different circumstances that could have been comforting.

"Strip." Nicci said nothing but shook her head. The man did not believe in asking twice. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and yanked it up. The sudden cold air instantly hardened her nipples. Nicci covered her breasts immediately.

"Arms out."

"What?" Nicci genuinely didn't know what he was saying. He just saw her completely topless. Where else could she be hiding anything. Again, the man refused to wait. He grabbed her wrists and stretched her hand out in a T shape.

Nicci was shivering now. A little bit from the cold, partially from the humiliation of being caught and then stripped by this stranger, but there was a tiny part of her that she didn't want to admit was actually turned on.

The man began to frisk her upper body. He was very clinical and rough at first. Running his hands through her hair, then pulling open her eyes, nostrils, and even checking her gums and mouth. His hand then roamed down her shoulders, across the top of her arms, and then back in via the underside of her arms. His palms grazed the sides of her breasts as they trailed their way down to her hips.

Nicci felt ashamed at the buzz that ran through her body at the last touch. His hands traced up her back and over her shoulders. He stopped before touching her breasts though. His hands went to her belly and slid up. This time he did not skip the breasts. This time he was also not clinical with his examination.

The man groped her breasts in a rougher facsimile of how Tom touched them. He also spent way too long examining them. He finished up by twisting pulling and tweaking her hard erect nipples. Nicci was horrified at how wet this was making her.

The man didn't bother ordering her to remove her shorts. He manhandled them loose and down her body. Nicci felt like crying when she felt herself leak a little down her leg. How could she be turned on by this. This was mortifying.

The man traced the sides of her hips down to her ankles. "Turn." Nicci knew better than to resist now. When she revealed her backside to him, he traced his hands up from her ankles to to her butt. Just like with her breasts, he grabbed them vigorously. Stretched and pulled the supple flesh. He even smacked her cheeks a couple times. The stings drove her wild inside.

"Turn." Nicci turned again to face him. His hands again traced their way up from her ankles to her pelvis. This time he toyed with her clit a little. "Why is this so wet? Are you peeing?"

"No." Nicci's voice was mousy.

Then you must have something in there. Spread your legs. Nicci spread her legs and felt fireworks erupt inside her when his thick meaty finger shoved inside her tight little pussy. His pointy finger was almost the girth of Tom's flacid penis.

Nicci could barely breathe she was so turned on. That feeling ratcheted up even more when he started wiggling it around inside her. She felt an orgasm coming on faster than ever before. But right before she reached her peak, the man pulled out. Nicci couldn't help but moan in disappointment. She could have sworn she saw a slight smirk briefly flash across the man's face.

"OK, so you have nothing on you. Then what were the two of you doing."

"Nothing."

The man's silence was intimidating enough by itself, but then he said, "Fine. Maybe we'll just call the police and watch the security footage with them."

Nicci felt her stomach leap at that. She wished she could say it was purely from fear. "Please, don't."

"Maybe we'll even call your parents down to watch the video as well." That turned her stomach into a cold stone of fear.

"NO!" She cried out.

"Then tell me what you were doing." That was the loudest the man's voice had ever gotten, and it pushed her to be completely honest.

"We were going down on each other."

"You were what?"

"We were performing oral sex on each other." Nicci was much more meek with her second statement.

"I don't believe you."

"It's the truth." Nicci pleaded.

"No, you're too sweet and innocent to do something that slutty. You are not that kind of a girl."

"But I am that slutty." Nicci whined. "I'm a very slutty girl."

"Prove it."

Nicci was taken aback by the statement for only a second. Then she thought, looked around for an idea, and then dropped to her knees in front of him. She opened his pants and pulled out his massive member. She was stunned at how big it was. It had to be nearly as thick as her forearm, and about three quarters as long.

Nicci was surprised at how heavy it was. Granted she didn't have to lift much considering it was supporting its own lift at this point. Nicci stretch her mouth as wide as it could go and attempted to squeeze it in. She could only get about a quarter of it in her mouth because of its size. She worked the rest of it with her hands.

The man definitely had a smile on his face now. Nicci realized this might be their ticket out of there. She just had to please him enough. She didn't think that she had enough of him in her mouth though. So, she took a break and licked up and down the sides of his monster. Nicci also took this opportunity to fondle his enormous balls. She could barely fit them into her hands.

Nicci then returned her mouth to his tip, took a deep breath, and relaxed her throat as much as possible. Then she began a slow descent down. She felt the steel rod slide over her tongue and tickle her uvula. She paused and then pushed down further. Nicci felt his warm flesh slip down her oesophagus. About half way down her throat.

"Oh yea!" The man groaned in pleasure despite only getting about half of it down her throat.

Nicci pulled back and then pushed back down again. That was as far as she was going to get it, but she was going to milk it for all that it was worth. The man placed his large hands on the back of her head and helped guide her head back and forth. She was impressed she was able to get it so deep inside her.

A minute later the guy pulled out, and as much as Nicci had been enjoying it, she was thankful for the break. She needed a second to catch her breath. "That still doesn't prove you're a slut."

Between gasps Nicci said, "What! Are you kidding me?"

"Most of the women I know will give blow jobs just because they're bored. True sluts skip the foreplay because they can't wait to get filled and get their orgasm"

Nicci looked at him for a second and then started trying to mount him. The mountain of a man practically required ice axes and a sherpa to climb though. The guard just laughed at her clumsy attempt. Nicci looked up at him irritated. "Want to give me a hand."

He actually gave her two. He picked her up by her armpits and lifted her a foot off the ground. Nicci positioned his pole using both hands as he lowered her onto himself She was instantly regretting this as he was much larger than she had ever had inside her before.

She felt her pussy stretching painfully around the solid mass. Through all the pain though, she didn't want to stop. She never knew such a feeling of fullness existed. Finally, she bottomed out on his shaft. Nicci couldn't believe he was completely inside of her. She came instantly and felt her pussy attempting to squirt. But the tight seal meant that only tiny streams of her juices could seep out and down his shaft and body.

But that was when everything started. The guard picked her up and dropped her down again. Nicci was nearly cumming on every pump. She could not stop screaming in pleasure.

After nearly a minute of impaling her face to face, he picked her up, spun her around in the air and started pounding her from behind. No part of Nicci touched the ground after he initially picked her up. Nicci felt even more turned on by how frail and weak she felt in his control.

Suddenly, she felt him drop her to the ground. She just had enough time to turn around before powerful warm jets of his cum were covering her head to toe. Nicci swallowed what came anywhere near her mouth and fingered herself to one last orgasm before she finished.

As soon as it was all over, Nicci collapsed backward onto the ground. She was exhausted, sore, covered in cum, and blissed out of her mind. She could not comprehend the insanity of what she had just experienced.

The man grabbed a towel from the corner of the room and cleaned himself up before sitting down behind a desk. "Sally should be finishing up with your boyfriend soon, and then you two can go."

Tom

Sally was not delicate with how she crashed into the room. The noise startled Tom. But what startled him even more was when Sally began stripping off her clothes.

"Bruno likes his games. He likes toying with the girls until they practically beg to be skewered by him. I'm to busy and old for those types of theatrics. Take your clothes off."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Isn't it obvious? We caught you and your lady friend screwing in my store. Now, the only way you don't end up in prison is if you make me a very happy woman. And you better be good, because I am quite hard to please. Once you've had Bruno, all other men tend to pale in comparison. So, strip."

Tom's head felt like it was spinning in circles. How had he gotten himself into this mess. They had just been playing these harmless games and having a little fun. How could he know he'd be getting blackmailed into having sex with a complete stranger. It infuriated him that someone could be so vile.

And then he realized something else. Nicci was being taken advantage of as well. The woman he loved was practically getting raped by that pervert next door. That was when Tom decided something. He was going to make this woman pay for this little scam they had.

"Strip!" The woman screamed impatiently as she was now down to her white cotton panties and her white slip.

Tom peeled his shirt off and dropped his shorts. The whole time his eyes drilled holes into Sally.

She mocked his gaze as he pulled his underwear off. "Ahh, is the poor little horn dog upset?" She said in a sing song voice. "Is he going to cry? Is he going to call his..." Sally never got to finish that statement as Tom forced her to her knees and slammed his shaft into her mouth.

He grabbed the back of her head and plowed violently in and out of her. Her voice made a warbling sound as she attempted to breathe. In seconds her eyes were tearing up. She pressed against his pelvis to try to slow him down, but he was too strong for her. Less than a minute later he was shooting his load down her throat and forcing her to swallow it. What she couldn't manage drizzled out of her mouth to the floor.

Tom then pulled out and stood her to her feet. She was still a little dazed from the rapid shaking of her head. "You want to blackmail us?" Tom ripped her slip open, exposing her C cup breasts. Her pale chest was suddenly red with the exertion. Tom aggressively pinched and groped her breasts. When he twisted her nipples she yelped.

Then he grabbed her panties and twisted and jerked her around by them until they tore free. "Is this what you want?" Tom pushed her back onto her desk and shoved himself inside her. Sally ended up being quite a bit looser than Nicci. Typically he tried to be gentle and delicate with Nicci as she had such a small and tight pussy. With this woman he had no such restraint.

He grabbed her hips and thrust hard into her. She screamed, but by now, Tom knew a pleasured scream when he heard one. He grabbed her hips and banged in and out of her as hard and fast as he could. Sally wasn't used to being abused this hard, except by Bruno. This was as violent as his feather touch, and she was enjoying every second of it.

Sally's dam burst and her liquids showered everywhere. Tom blew his next load in her pussy a few seconds later. "You like violating people, lets see how you like it." Tom pulled out, flipped her around on the desk, and started lining up for a rear entry.

"No!" Sally called out. "No one's been back there."

Tom paused briefly. His conscience weighed on him with that statement. But then he heard Nicci cries from the other room. "This is for her." And he slammed into her as hard as he could.

He only got about halfway. She really was tight. So he pulled out, revved up, and slammed into her again. She screamed. Tom was about three quarters of the way in now. He pulled out, and with one last impaling he was balls deep inside her butt. That time no noise escaped her lips.

Tom then started riding her as roughly as he could considering her tightness. Over time she slowly began to loosen up and Tom's humping increased in speed. The sound of his skin slapping against hers was almost as loud as her pleasured moans. Sally did not want to admit that she was actually enjoying getting reamed, but it was undeniable.

Because this was roughly Tom's fifth load of the day, he was going at it for nearly 30 minutes. In that time Sally squirted and came about three times. Finally, Tom let loose his load inside of her one last time. This was the largest load he had ever experienced. After pumping three or four shots into her, he pulled out, dropped her to the ground and shot a further five or six more blasts all over her face and body.

Sally was exhausted and just took it. Tom got to his knees beside her head and stuck his deflating shaft into her mouth. "Clean me up." Tom demanded. She obeyed dutifully. "Do you like the taste of your own holes?" Sally was too busy sucking to answer.

Once Tom was satisfied he was clean enough, he pulled out and got dressed. Sally didn't move from her position. He grabbed her clothes and took them with him. Tom walked next door and yanked the door open. Nicci was pulling her shirt down over her breasts. He glared at Bruno who was sitting back in his office chair smoking a cigar.

"You can take her. I had my fun already." Tom gave him the finger. "Yea, I gave her that one too." He joked.

Tom fumed, but also felt powerless. This guy was twice his size there was no chance he would be able to take him. That was when Nicci caught his eye. She subtly showed that she had stolen Bruno's clothes just as he had stolen Sally's. They had both had the same idea. Tom kissed her and they started back for the front entrance.

Before leaving the employees only area, which conveniently had no cameras. Tom and Nicci pulled the fire alarm and bolted for their car. As they drove off laughing. Nicci watched as a naked and soaked Bruno and Sally ran out the front door. They were screaming at each other.

Later that night they saw that the two had been arrested for indecent exposure. Tom wished they could be charged with more, but he would take what he could get.

To be continued.


sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers
12