All Comments on 'Descent into Marital Depravity'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
betabradbetabradabout 10 years ago
So hot !

I loved this story, so hot and sexy. I would love to lick a cum filled pussy , suck cock and be fucked while a sexy woman watched.

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
A Great Discovery

This five star tale led me to the discovery of your extensive list of submissions to Literotica and the prospect of many more hours of reading well written pornographic fiction.

Thank you for that privilege.

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84about 10 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story. I wish that my husband would do this with me. So hot!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
The bi cuckold bottom boy

You sound like the cuckold couples I play with. Hubby and wife both cock crazy. Now that you play totally and have been bred the right way, you need to follow your wife's lead. If I where doing you two I would help train you. Adding panties to wear, maybe have your in chastity for a week or so. Not to mention all the creampie eating from your hot petite wife and sucking and swallowing loads from my cock. I would love to keep you well fed. In our private little game. And of course stretching and fucking your tight pussy. Milking you dry after a week or so in chastity. Oh the fun. I too will be reading your other bi stories. Hope you do a chapter two to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3 in the bed

Wish my wife would play like this three in the bed man or women

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun with Three

I wish I could get my wife to play! She cheated on me and I just loved hearing her tell me about how hard his Beautiful body was and how wonderful he was. I wish she would have shared so we could have both enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story

Another really HOT story from you. I love your writing as I can always picture myself in your stories as the main character.

screedbearscreedbearover 3 years ago
ARE THEY SNAKES

Too much hissing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVED it. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

LOVED it. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

LOVED it. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In order to make his wife happy,

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife is a keeper.

She has him wrapped around her little finger.

Leroi123Leroi123about 1 year ago

Well-written and very sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3466 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.