Descent Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of my sexual life...
5.2k words
4.56
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reading TwylamarieWilson's "A Short Rant about My Underwear" on Lit the other day, and it got me thinking about when I was introduced to some of the fetishes that appear in my stories.

This is a reflection about one year of my early adulthood, around 20 years ago. Some of it is true but I have built on that to make a cohesive story. This first part is designed to set the scene and is very vanilla...The sauces and pickles will come later on...

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it...All characters are over the age of 18. I love feedback so please let me know what you think.

*****

I'd won a place at York University in the summer. I was to read Geography.

My mother seemed less than keen on me going so far North to study, she wasn't a confident driver, so anywhere outside Surrey was a long way away to her...

I should explain. I'm an only child, and my parents had only had me when they were both well into their forties. There was a yawning generation gap between us that meant most things I saw as part of youth were alien to them. My mother had received a strict Catholic education at a nunnery, and whilst she had sat her Accountancy exams, she'd never left her family's bosom until she married my father.

My father and mother's marriage was not a great success. I was never told of the reasons for the break up. Aged eleven, I went away to stay with my cousin for a week's holiday down in Folkestone, and when I got home, my mother told me Daddy had moved out. When I asked her what had happened she was evasive. It was many years before I found out the gory details.

I was numb for a while. Whilst my relationship with my father wasn't close, after his departure, our small semi-detached home was sapped of all joy. My mother became obsessed with money and making ends meet. I think that made me a rather withdrawn teenager. My head was always in a book to escape our dull life, and my friends I kept at arms length.

Once I got into the 6th form things started to change. My year group doing the same subjects were a varied and interesting bunch. I started going out more, and took a Saturday job to finance a burgeoning interest in clothes and music and of course I started wondering about boys.

My 18th was celebrated in April, and like every year since my father had left, it was a non event...my mother's only interest in me was to nag me about revising for my A levels.

I was still a virgin, but my friend Carol, who was a year older than me, was determined to celebrate it properly once exams were over and the summer holiday came. She booked us a week in an apartment in Paphos, and my mother grudgingly agreed it would be good for me to travel.

Carol seemed on a mission for us both to get laid from the moment we arrived in Cyprus. There were lots of boys our age in the complex, but most were boorish privately educated dicks.

Faced with endless childish pranks, from drunken overgrown teenagers, I felt completely out of my depth. Almost every evening I made my excuses and left the doubles bars before things got stupid.

Some mornings Carol was in her bedroom when I awoke, some she wasn't. She appeared on the beach, usually hungover, in the afternoon.

I arrived back in England virgo intacto, whilst Carol arrived back probably nursing an STD or two. Our friendship had been strained by her selfish antics, so we drifted apart for the remains of the summer.

***

Shortly before going to York, she rang and invited me over to stay for the weekend. Her parents were away in Greece and she had the run of the place. Carol's parents were much better off than we were, their house even had a pool. That Saturday we donned our bikini's once more, as it was unseasonably hot, and lazed in the sun.

After sunset, with pizza and beers we set up camp on the couch in front of their large TV.

We watched Big Brother, and with the heavy sexual undercurrent on the screen, Carol inevitably turned the conversation between us to sex.

"So are you still a virgin Jane?"

"Carol - please...I don't think that's any of your business."

"Oh go on Jane, stop being such a prude. You always shy away from any intimate talk. You can't go round with a finger up your bum all of your life. Loosen up..."

"I..."

"Would it help if I told you a bit about my experiences?"

"Well..." I was so out of my depth I didn't know what to say. Part of me was intrigued to know what Carol had been up to, but I was so embarrassed at my own inexperience...

"OK so it sounds like you are in two minds about that. Let's save that for now and start at the beginning then," she said standing up, "Hang on, I'm going to fetch a rug.'

She disappeared for a few moments. The evenings were cooling off - it was September - and we were only in T shirts and shorts.

She reappeared with a large tartan rug, sat down close beside me and then draped it over our legs.

"So I'll go first. I expect you to answer honestly, and in return when you ask me something I'll do the same. Question 1 : Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Of course I have," I felt I was on solid ground there at least.

"Who and when was the last time?'

"It was Phil and you know - it was at the end of year party."

"OK so your go."

"When did you last kiss a boy then?"

"Last weekend. A lad called Simon. He came to clean the pool."

My look of shock made her giggle.

"Just kidding, He's an old friend. We hooked up when I got back from Cyprus..My turn again. Have you ever kissed a girl - and I mean properly...?"

I suspect my mouth fell open with shock, but I managed to stammer out "No.. no I..haven't..."

"Would you like to?"

"That's two questions. My turn...so tell me have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Of course I have. My turn again, would you like to kiss a girl?'

I could feel my colour rising. I picked up my beer and took a large swig.

"I don't know..."

"OK we'll leave that for now then. Your turn."

I stole myself to ask the question that was now on my mind. "So who and when did you last kiss then?"

"That's two questions, but shit I don't mind answering two or we'll be here till Christmas. It was Patsy - you know Patsy who left school last year. She came over last week and, well, one thing led to another..."

"You mean..?"

"Yes I mean. We spent the night together."

"What!! Here?"

"Yes, dummy, here, where else? Does that surprise you?"

"Well yes..." my throat was dry again so I drank some more beer, "I thought you were into boys?"

"I am. I love cocks, but I also like girls..."

This revelation set my mind racing. A few minutes earlier I'd been worried about being embarrassed about my inexperience and naivety, now I was also worried that the conversation was heading into an even more dangerous area...

"My turn again. So truthfully this time have you ever slept with a boy?"

"No," I said feebly, avoiding eye contact. Carol had huge green eyes that seemed to capture one's gaze so she could see inside you.

"And what about a girl?"

"Of course not..."

"But would you like to sleep with a boy or a girl?"

There was a pause. The only sound was the Big Brother host on the TV prattling on about the eviction that night.

"A boy I think, but they're just so obsessed with getting your clothes off. They're only interested in one thing. They frighten me.."

"So you're ruling out girls then?"

"I don't know Carol, I just don't know. I've never had the opportunity to decide what I want with my life really...I've been mollycoddled by an overbearing mother who doesn't really even like me..." my voice had gone up an octave and I was becoming emotional..

"I'm sure that's not true Jane. Your mum is a good woman, she just might have difficulty talking to you about tricky stuff.

"She's never talked to me about any stuff Carol. Not my body, not sex, not menstruation, nothing. She hates me. The only thing she once said, when she was cross as I got home late, was that because I'd been a breach birth, my birth was the end of her sex life..." and the tears started falling down my cheeks as I lost control.

Carol was quick to act. She gathered me up in her arms and pulled me to her ample chest and hugged me.

***

"Sorry," I said quietly, a while after my crying stopped.

"That's OK Jane. I'm sorry for the whole stupid conversation. I thought I might get you to let your guard down and loosen up a bit and all I've done is make it worse. So, I think we should go to bed now. If you want to sleep in your own room then the one next to mine is made up. If you want to come and talk some more, I'm going to make hot chocolate. You decide which room you want to be in and I'll bring you some."

***

I chose to stay in Carol's bedroom. Even though she'd manipulated the whole thing, she'd been affectionate with her hugs, and affection was something I was short of. I also knew that hiding in ignorance was silly. I was going to University in less than three weeks and what chance would I stand there...

***

She had a Queen size bed and two duvets. I hurriedly put my pyjamas on whilst Carol was in the kitchen, so by the time she arrived I was propped up in bed with my book resting on my lap and the duvet up to my neck.

"I'm pleasantly surprised,' she said smiling. She'd the most perfect white teeth between full lips.

'I wanted to say thanks for you trying to help me Carol. I thought going to the spare room was not a great way to do that."

"Here's your hot chocolate," she said passing me the steaming sweet smelling mug.

I took a small sip, it was good, very good...

"It's lovely."

"Do you want to talk some more?" she asked putting her own mug on the other side of the huge bed.

"Yes please," I said quietly. "But please don't laugh at me. I'm very naive..."

"I promise, and I promise I won't breathe a word to anyone else either."

"Thank you," I said smiling, and for the first time since we'd come indoors I tried to relax.

Carol went into her ensuite bathroom off to the side. I sat and sipped my drink and looked around me. It was a huge room with a mirrored dressing table and what looked like two walk in closets. There were delicate diaphanous drapes over one large window and double doors that led out onto the balcony. It felt like I was on a movie set, it was all so luxurious after our humble house.

The toilet flushed and Carol reappeared. I was startled because I'd assumed she'd have put her night things on, but she was in her underwear still. The bra and thong were in a matching rose pink shade with delicate lace trim. I was embarrassed but managed not to look away. She had a stunning figure. Her bust was probably a D fitting with a pronounced cleavage - so different from my paltry little AA cup fried eggs. Her legs seemed to go on for ever, and her bottom was full and tanned. I'd never really noticed how beautifully proportioned she was when we'd been on holiday, but there and then she looked gorgeous and full of vitality.

She sat down at her dressing table and proceeded to brush her hair. Forty or fifty strokes later her ash blond tresses lay like a curtain round her shoulders. I was mesmerised and envious. My dark brown hair never seemed to shine like that, no matter how much time I spent on it...

I realised she could see me watching her in the dressing table mirror so swiftly looked to my book... foolishly I hadn't opened it!!

Putting the brush down she applied a little moisturiser to her face and then stood up and faced me at the end of the bed.

Looking at me intently, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. It fell on to her forearms and her breasts, with their large pink areolae and prominent nipples met my gaze. She shook it off, hooked the waist band of her thong and pulled it sharply down. As it reached her knees, it fell to the floor. I struggled for where to look.

"Jane, have you ever seen another woman naked before?"

I could feel the colour starting to rise as I blushed.

"No, not really - a couple of weeks ago at the Tennis Club I saw my mother and her playing partner Gill nude. I've always been very careful to change in a cubicle at the pool or at Aerobics to avoid any embarrassing arising, but there were no free cubicles..."

"Does my nudity embarrass you?"

"Well ...yes."

"But why? We're both women for gods sake..."

"You're much more visible than they were, i demurred and looked down at my book.

"You mean my boobs are larger?'

"Yes.. and..."

"And what?"

"Well..." the colour in my cheeks was now pronounced, I could feel myself burning up as the questioning got to the point.

"...I can see your vagina..it does not have much hair on it. Well not like mine or Mum's or Gill's."

"It does not have any hair on it because I have it removed. This is called a landing strip," and she reached down with her fingers and ruffled the sparse little thicket of blonde hair. "Surely you do some maintenance on your pubes too?"

"Err ..no. No one ever said I should." I was mortified that I had shown my naivety so easily...

"Dear Jane - you silly goose. I can see you've got lot's of catching up to do," and she flung herself on to the bed, landing by my side with limbs going in all directions.

"Whoa," I said in shock, not knowing where to look as her body was now so terribly close...

Carol snuggled up to me so her head was on my propped up pillow and stretched herself out on top of the bed so her body was in full view... I went to open my book.

"No, no, no, that's not what's going to happen here Jane. You aren't going to hide yourself in the safety of the pages of that book. I think it's time you had a proper anatomy lesson don't you?" And with that she picked the book up off my lap and dropped it to the floor.

"I'd rather you got into bed and we continued the conversation with the lights off."

"I bet you would, but no such luck I'm afraid. Now let me ask you one more question before we begin. Do you ever masturbate?"

"Whhhaat? I don't believe I just heard what I think I heard you say...!"

I wanted to get out of bed and run or for the earth to just open up and swallow me. This was just too personal. I opened my mouth to say something, but no words would come out. I could feel tears welling up.

"Come on Jane, tell me. I promise you I'm here to help you, not embarrass you..."

"Well...I tried it once, recently. I got a few pleasant sensations with my fingers inside, but they kept getting wet and I was frightened of staining the sheets and mother finding out..." The tears were starting to fall again.

"Jane, stop it. This is silly. You can't go on with this level of ignorance about your body. This has to stop here - tonight."

"OK," I said trying to pull myself together.

"Right - I want you out of bed and out of those pyjamas," and in seconds she was by my side of the bed pulling the duvet away from me.

Slowly, I got up. There were four buttons to the pyjama top and I slowly undid them. When I'd finished I looked Carol in the eyes, pleading for her to let me keep it on. But she was determined, and in a second she was behind me and pulling the top down my back and the sleeves off my arms.

"That's better. Right now the bottoms."

The cord was double knotted and wouldn't come undone. I fumbled for a few seconds. Carol grew impatient and dropped on to her knees in front of me.

"Here let me help," she said, and in a flurry of fingers and thumbs the knots gave way and the pale lilac pyjama bottoms fell to the floor.

"You've still got your panties on!' she exclaimed.

It was true. I'd kept on my panties. I was worried about sleeping in a strange bed and marking the sheets some way. My mother always got so angry with any stains at home. If my period arrived unannounced, I always got scolded.

Carol did not wait for my reply. She pulled swiftly at the waist band on either side and my white briefs joined the rest of the garments on the floor.

"That's better," she said standing up and stepping back a pace or two. We were now both butt naked and 6 feet apart. I wanted to hide my breasts and genitals but she told me to keep my hands by my side.

"I'll cut you a deal Jane. We'll do the next bit out of bed, but when the anatomy bit's over you can get back under the covers."

"OK."

"Right so here goes. I'm going to point and touch my bits and I expect you to pay attention and then later on point to your equivalent. I'm going to ignore boobs - I assume you know what they are for?"

"Well yes..."

"Kneel down and get close then."

I got down in front of her. We were so close my field of vision was full of her sex and nothing else. With the index fingers of both hands she pointed at her pubis.

"This is my mons veneris or my mound of Venus. You can see it's quite prominent especially with most of my pubes shaved off. Actually they weren't shaved, they were waxed about six weeks ago which is why you can see little ones growing back in. I need to get tidied up again."

"Who does that?" I asked without really thinking.

"Theres a lady in the village at a Beauty salon called "Perfect Shape" who's the best around here. I'll take you there if you like?"

"No...no - thanks but I don't think I want anyone else looking at my private parts Carol..."

"Ok so lets move on. These two big lips are the outer lips or Labia Majora. You can see mine very clearly as all the hair has been removed."

"Does it hurt when that's done?"

"Well yes it does Jane I won't lie. But it's worth it I promise you."

"Why?"

"Well if someone goes down on you its nicer for them and for you."

"What's going down on you?"

"Jane - honestly, I thought you'd know that. It's oral sex. When your partner uses their mouth to stimulate you."

"Oh, yes of course," I uttered but it was still not precisely clear why anyone would wish to do that.

"Right now these rather pronounced crinkly lips are the inner lips, or Labia Minora. They are the guardians to your entrance and are very sensitive. You'll see mine are rather lop sided - the right one is much bigger than the left one, but that's perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. We'll have a look at yours later and compare."

"I don't think I've got any of those Carol. I always knew there was something wrong with me..." my voice falling away and the tears reappearing.

"Nonsense of course you have. We just need to find them. Now dry those eyes and pay attention.

The next bit is a bit more gynaecological I'm afraid, but we need to do it so you'll just have to be brave."

With that she pulled me round to face the bed and climbed on it so her legs dangling over the edge and her thighs were pulled wide apart.

The colour rose to my cheeks once more. This was the most blatant thing I'd seen in my whole life.

"So now I'm going to open myself up so you can see inside," In seconds she had splayed her sex open with the thumb and index finger of her left hand.

"So this here is the entrance to the vagina. You can see that it's slightly moist. It's meant to be. It's a sign of good health and arousal Jane. Mine gets wet at the merest hint of stimulation, so I'm sorry all this yanking about for you has had inevitable consequences."

"Oh Carol this is really embarrassing. Can we stop now? I think I've got the gist of it."

"No we cannot. Now I'm not going to slide my fingers in, because you know how to do that, but later I'm going to show you where my G spot is and get you to find your own?"

"What's a G spot?"

"It's one of your most sensitive areas. It's inside on the roof of your vagina and it's a source of great pleasure for many women."

"I see," I replied wishing my curiosity had not got the better of me.

"Right three things to go. Pay close attention as these last three are critical. Number one is your urethra which is here just above your opening and I assume you know what it's for?"

12